• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Evarcelle

The Doctor
As the title says on top..

Hello everyone! Just wanted to make another interest check for an Arknights roleplay since I have been out for a month. (My bad.)
Canons and OCs are allowed to be in the roleplay!
I am always up for ideas as I can roleplay as the Doctor (with headcanons) or other characters as I have a few ideas in mind.

I'm a little bit newer to the game, but I'm willing to throw in, if you'll have me. Playing as either of my two favorite operators so far:
117636f0e59c5cda00ffb7bfefe6bf69.png
Or
Saria.(Arknights).600.2736102.jpg

Last edited:
I am totally down! I'll have to think about who I should play though. Hmm... is CN server operator ok? Or only from EN server pool?

Oh, if we can use operators not released in the global server yet, I'm gonna switch to Mudrock, if that's okay.

Hey everyone. I'm not sure if I just up this thread or just make another post similar to this. But, sorry about my hiatus. Personal reasons. I am for real up for the roleplay for Arknights and such.

Wow, took me a while to notice that this thread was old.

The mention of Mudrock not being in global should have tipped me off.

Anyway, now that you've bumped this, chances are good someone will check in.

If it gets going, I might join in too.

Wow, took me a while to notice that this thread was old.

The mention of Mudrock not being in global should have tipped me off.

Anyway, now that you've bumped this, chances are good someone will check in.

If it gets going, I might join in too.

Huh? Excuse me if I am mistaken but I have Mudrock in my English account, unless English doesn't count as global then nothing more I can say.

But anyways, glad to hear about this! You and others are welcome to join in. See what we can get going.

This thread was made in December 2020,and Mudrock wasn't in global then.

All the posts before you bumped this thread are from that time.

This thread was made in December 2020,and Mudrock wasn't in global then.

All the posts before you bumped this thread are from that time.
Oooh. I understand what you mean. That's true. Thanks for clarifying that up! I was confused at first lol

Anyways, like I said, you are welcome to join!

Oh hey, it's this thing again, I'm back after a name change but I'm still interested
Yeah I know. Kind of weird huh? Suddenly out of nowhere. But yes. I'm back (hopefully) for good as I am ready. So yes. If anyone would like to join, do tell me on what characters on what y'all want to write as. It can be either canon or OC!

I had a couple of OC characters in mind,I might settle on which one I'll use once I see what everyone else is going with.

I had a couple of OC characters in mind,I might settle on which one I'll use once I see what everyone else is going with.
Sounds good to me! I would believe I'll go with being the Doctor with probably a few changes such as his personality. Maybe add in a couple of canon characters depending on others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back