• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LadyHokageSama

Hello! I'm LadyHokageSama, but you can call me whatever you'd like. I don't mind. I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in roleplaying with me, either as a short term or a long term partner?
I mostly do anime, particularly Naruto, MHA, and Demon Slayer, but am willing to try any other anime fandoms I'm familiar with.
I used to roleplay a lot when I was younger before stopping for a long time, but I have done a lot of fanfiction since then, so am nowhere near rusty when it comes to writing.
I'm in my 20's, don't do adult content (but am a hopeless romantic), and would prefer FxM relationships. I also really prefer RPing female characters, but am willing to try a male character every once in awhile if necessary.

Fair warning that due to chronic illness, I sometimes have trouble getting online some days, but will do my very best. I'm very interested in getting back into roleplaying like I used to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back