• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jaam

Man no more than animal is made of moral chemicals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, hey!! So like, I've been dying to have some angst in my life, specifically with what I'm about to list. It's intended to be My Hero Academia based, with ocs or not. Anywaaay, I'll get straight to the point here. Here's the list!!:
  • Yandere, with canon characters or non. I love it when a seemingly sane character ends up being the yandere. So for instance, yandere Ochako x Himiko, etc. That absolutely does not mean I don't love it the other way around, though.

• Childhood friends!! I literally love adding this to every plot I do. Dabihawks? Tochako? Yes please, let's make them childhood friends. Because there's nothing like pining for years because you think you've lost your best friend one way or another, only to find them again years later and realize they're nothing like you remembered, or in other words, crazy, or a villain.

• Traitor au. I absolutely typed this thinking about some things in particular;
  • Traitor Denki x Specially an oc (I will love you forever!!). I'd be lying if I said my brain didn't come up with something for this already. The idea would be that Denki joins the league, after being made fun of for short circuiting one too many times or just for being "stupid". He's tired of being made fun off when he's in pain/frying his brain, so boom, he finds the league, and they take him in. I was thinking my character would either be with the league to start with, or in ua as well, but I'll probably make it that she's a newer student, but already in the league. Perhaps that's how Denki's able to join, through her.
  • Orr, Ochako x Toga. Maybe the two of them were dating and as war nears, joining the league as a traitor is brought up, to which it's accepted. Not angst necessarily immediately, but maybe Ochako ends up realizing what she'd thrown away just to keep Toga in her life. Not regret per say, but once the villains won, she realizes what she'd done and ends up being homesick, missing her old friends, all that jazz.

• Some kind of angstified soulmate au. For example, you only know who your soulmate is when they're about to die. You feel it the same as they do. But instead of anyone dying, maybe it ends up being that the character finds and saves the other before that happens, probably going after them with nothing but hope that they actually got the person right (if that doesn't make sense I'm going to scream).

• Obsessed/yandere/crazy x Obsessed/yandere/crazy. It's pretty self-explanatory, I think.

• Dabi x Hawks
  • Toga x Ochako
  • Ochako x Izuku. (Not so much for angst, and it's one of the more basic ones, but I'd love to hear suggestions if you have any!!)
  • Toga x Original character of mine (I will also love you forever here).
Doubling up is totally fine, too! Plus, I'm totally cool with doing oc x oc! I think that's all, but I'll probably edit it if I think of anything else. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back