• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey all,
Although this plot and premise sounds positively spiffing to me, unfortunately I think that I would be overcommitting myself and I'd hate to be dead weight.
There's always a distinct chance that one of my previous commitments will fall through, because they are quite recent. If you still happen to have room at such a time, then I would be glad to join in then! You'll be next on my list, if you'll have me.

Hey all,
Although this plot and premise sounds positively spiffing to me, unfortunately I think that I would be overcommitting myself and I'd hate to be dead weight.
There's always a distinct chance that one of my previous commitments will fall through, because they are quite recent. If you still happen to have room at such a time, then I would be glad to join in then! You'll be next on my list, if you'll have me.

No problemo! Thanks for informing ^^

boo. boo. did'nae realize you completed your character hee.. love this quirky vampire hahah! Only thing you might want to consider in his background is the fact that he did not finish school but is an analyst for Division 13; which i reckon would need some sort of qualification. Easily rectified by having him sit for tests and complete specific studies under Div 13 itself though. Up to you if you want to add that to his profile or just keep it at the back of your mind for reference later ^3^

Oh just for clarification, regarding the writing sample does that have to be an rp sample or will any written work [ex. oc writing done for fun] do?

Hope whatever you went there for went well? :o

And yes, it totally still is!
I had a pretty bad suicide attempt, but I'm recovering. I'm in another facility right now and I have access to electronics. I'll start working on my CS! Thanks for the quick reply and well wishes!

Oh one more question since we're allowed two characters, are we allowed to have two characters that aren't human or should we make one normal human and one of the other for now in order to keep those slots open for folks who want them atm? I'm just curious since I feel like I'll want a second character after Alpheus is done.

I had a pretty bad suicide attempt, but I'm recovering. I'm in another facility right now and I have access to electronics. I'll start working on my CS! Thanks for the quick reply and well wishes!

Hey human from halfway around the world.. I can't pretend to imagine what you went through but I'm glad you're looking up <3 I may not know you at all, but from one human to another, I really wish you receive (or will receive) all the best in life ^3^

Looking forward to your CS ^^

Hey human from halfway around the world.. I can't pretend to imagine what you went through but I'm glad you're looking up <3 I may not know you at all, but from one human to another, I really wish you receive (or will receive) all the best in life ^3^

Looking forward to your CS ^^
You're very kind, I really appreciate the sentiment. C:

Oh one more question since we're allowed two characters, are we allowed to have two characters that aren't human or should we make one normal human and one of the other for now in order to keep those slots open for folks who want them atm? I'm just curious since I feel like I'll want a second character after Alpheus is done.

I recommend you make them separate, but I won't reject if they're the same non-base human. But if I'm put in a position where I have too many applying for a particular race and everyone's CS be equally good, I will prioritise the person who only has one Character in the affected racial slot ^3^

Say I have 4 applying for Sanguineus but only decide to accept 3, and you have 2 out of the 4. I will request you pick one of them and change the race of the other :3

I recommend you make them separate, but I won't reject if they're the same non-base human. But if I'm put in a position where I have too many applying for a particular race and everyone's CS be equally good, I will prioritise the person who only has one Character in the affected racial slot ^3^

Say I have 4 applying for Sanguineus but only decide to accept 3, and you have 2 out of the 4. I will request you pick one of them and change the race of the other :3

That absolutely makes sense and imo is a totally fair way to go about it because I'd hate to nab two slots of non-base human just for somebody else to want it when I already have one!

Lekiel Lekiel either would work! i might be more active on discord tho
also i must have had a brain fart when working on that bio, i swear i meant to add another paragraph about some extra education! i'll work on that sometime this weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back