• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
alrighty! I'll make one after I wake up. Also finished the first bloc of creatures if you guys are interested to check it out!

Just read all of the updated creatures list and god damn is it cool as hell. I can see why this ends up turning survival and fast with the things in the night out to get everyone.

Lekiel Lekiel i added a codeless tab to the top does it not work?
Lovely character! She's accepted. I will, however, contact you sometime before the rp starts to see how she can fit into the Prologue as she isn't from Division 13.

Would you like to join us at Discord? ^3^ I'm not sure if the link above works.

Gave this a read-through and it seems mighty interesting! If this is still open, is there a deadline for new applications? Lekiel Lekiel

Not quite! Preferably I hope you can get in something by the weekend. Currently we aren't full house, but we do have almost enough to start. If you're done even after we started and there's still room, there should be plenty of opportunity for you to hop in.

Hello! If you're still accepting members, I'd be more than happy to hop in with a character I've had in mind for an urban fantasy RP just like this!

I see a lot of people have fancy coding for their character sheets. I am not very experienced with this. Will mine be judged more harshly if it lacks coding?

As mentioned in my thread, nope :>
Do check out my previous message for basic coding though, to keep things neat.

Mostly PvE. I discourage PvP unless you and the particular player want to discuss and work something out in regards to relationships. The only other instance is more like a plot device, where perhaps some of us get temporarily possessed, and the other must work to free them without killing them (no PC deaths unless you want to kill your own character off or constantly make illogical decisions. Or you go MIA without notice)

Prologue of the story (perhaps a page or two) is mostly action (or a little slice-of-life if your character isn't part of Division 13, you kinda have to create your own content). During the prologue, I plan on having our characters go on a routine Hunt. This is the idea at least, we'll need at least 4 characters excluding mine for this to work reasonably well.

After the prologue and for the majority of the RP, it'll be survival based action. Where our characters band together to survive a post-apocalyptic landscape loosely directed by my character. There will be an overarching storyline but it'll come a lil later.

And no worries! You don't need to have a fancy code. Just post your character sheet neatly. Basic stuff like bold the sub-headers (e.g. Name: John Doe Age: 23) if you post a picture, try not to have it cover the whole screen. If you have a large picture you can restrict the size with this code:
Code:
[heightrestrict=250][img]<insert url here>[/img][/heightrestrict]
where the 250 is the specified height of the image. That's about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back