• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Y
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Nowhere is safe

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter

ANNO . PROFANA ✟

• intro

smile
    we're all damned anyway

scroll
    ﹀​

It is to our utmost benefit that I feel the need to preface this interest check with a very brief outline of what this roleplay is about in as little words as possible, as I do realize I have the unfortunate tendency to ramble on. Thus here we are:

Anno Profana 2042 is a post-apocalyptic roleplay set in the near future of an alternate earth. It is a convoluted mish-mash of survival, mystery and the supernatural tropes, to the vein of zombie-like creatures, demons, vampires, werewolves and angels.

The ideas posed here are far from unique and is obviously inspired by many similar roleplays, movies and books; my fondest memories of the former is a roleplay by a dear friend titled, 'Last Judgement'.

Intrigued? Read on!

coded by weldherwings.

Almost mobile friendly. Tilt your phone.

ez links:

Last edited:
I've said it once and I shall say it again: You already know I'm down for this

This sounds insanely cool. I'm definitely interested and would love to see preferably be part of a modern fantasy rp set in a soon to be post-apocalyptic world.

The concept and world-building are really intriguing! (Shady vampire businessmen are always a good sign.) I would love to see the story unfold.

The lore thread link has been added ^3^ Unfortunately it's not mobile-friendly yet. I'll come up with a simplified version soon! But in the meantime, if you are on mobile Chrome, you can access it by going to Settings > Desktop Site.

This sounds insanely cool. I'm definitely interested and would love to see preferably be part of a modern fantasy rp set in a soon to be post-apocalyptic world.
Ooooooh, this seems very cool!
The concept and world-building are really intriguing! (Shady vampire businessmen are always a good sign.) I would love to see the story unfold.

Thanks for the lovely interest! Hope you guys find reason to stay :D

Im down if you have room :)

Fluffeh! Well, I'm thinking a max of 8? There's still plenty of room to go around!

The lore thread link has been added ^3^ Unfortunately it's not mobile-friendly yet. I'll come up with a simplified version soon! But in the meantime, if you are on mobile Chrome, you can access it by going to Settings > Desktop Site.

Thanks for the lovely interest! Hope you guys find reason to stay :D

Fluffeh! Well, I'm thinking a max of 8? There's still plenty of room to go around!
heck yah! Not to be pushy, but how is the cs coming along? I am supper hyped for this :D

heck yah! Not to be pushy, but how is the cs coming along? I am supper hyped for this :D
Hahah! Wow! That's a good kind of pushy :3 I've got the barebones structure of it, I think I'll post that first so those who are interested like your esteemed self can begin thinking about your character.

idiot idiot Just tagging you cause I realized you stated interest previously, but my lore section wasn't up yet ^3^!

boo. boo. Also joo :D If you're free and interested!

Lekiel Lekiel well hey there, thanks for thinkin of me! no promises but you certainly have caught my attention... i'll see if i can't cook up a little character...

Lekiel Lekiel well hey there, thanks for thinkin of me! no promises but you certainly have caught my attention... i'll see if i can't cook up a little character...
Yay! No pressure hahah. Didn't get to use Brielle at the other place, thinking of using Brielle v3.0 here x3

I am interested

Edit: Is there a character limit? Edit 2: I found the answer!

Last edited:
Lekiel Lekiel Is there a rule against a vampire having witch lineage and mundane gifts? ( something rather small)

A vampire can have Witch lineage yes! But they can't manifest any sort of magical gift unfortunately. :( not for now at least.

There's actually vampire witches, horrifying things that can do both. But those come to be when a corrupted witch is turned by a feral elder vampire (feral elder vampires can infect others with vampirism). They'll be stated in the creature section when i get it up ^^

A vampire can have Witch lineage yes! But they can't manifest any sort of magical gift unfortunately. :( not for now at least.

There's actually vampire witches, horrifying things that can do both. But those come to be when a corrupted witch is turned by a feral elder vampire (feral elder vampires can infect others with vampirism). They'll be stated in the creature section when i get it up ^^

Ah that makes sense, it kind of reminds me of the Heretics from Vampire Diaries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back