• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
"The three-legged crow, Yatagarasu, has been sighted on the outskirts of Tengoku. The mountaineers reported this sighting a few moons ago. The monks are convinced this is a sign.

The most senior of monks, Moritoki, believed that it's not to be ignored. He continued to say that he sensed the Great Mountain has quaked multiple times even if no one can feel it.

Whether it be an Oni tribe running amok, a massive Tengu thirsty for blood, he can't tell yet. The Emperor however see it fit that the news be announced.

Town criers have spread the word. Parchments were nailed to posts and walls. Everyone was talking about what it said, "Amaterasu has warned us of the danger that lies within the Great Mountain, if you're a brave soul with skills and honor, go to your Daimyo and see what you can do to help."

The Great Mountain in the middle of the empire is more than a natural wonder. Its high peak penetrates the sky and few are willing to travel deep inside. Some say malicious yokais are hiding within the woods, others tell of a secretive witch cult, servants of the tengu, that will heed their words in exchange for power.

Of course, the most legendary is the tale of the sleeping dragon, a spawn of Orochi that swore vengeance against the God Susano-o. Moritoki fears this giant dragon was the cause of Amaterasu's intervention.

Heroes are needed to brave the unknown."

Hey guys, I'm craving some eastern adventure roleplay. Premise sounds Japanese but as long as the lore is a part of Asia then it's within the setting.

Looking for long term RPers, willing to collaborate and build the world as we play. Anyone interested?

Hey guys, thanks for the interest! I've made a CS here:

and some more on the lore here:

Aight lets kick these demonic asses.

Who needs clothes, just go in naked, no need for dry cleaning after takung heads for yout lord.

Hey guys we have 4 people now, so we're going to start soon! You can still drop your CS now, but once I made the main RP thread, let me know first when you're about to jump in, thanks

If you have room for one more, I feel certain this band of adventurers could use a rogue! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back