• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DarkNerd

The Heart yearns for what it cannot have.
Hello errbody. I have a few RP thirst traps I’d like to facilitate (at least until my Group RP becomes available).

Deets about Me
- 32, Cis Male
- Roleplay in Years: 20-22
- Length of Responses: A few paragraphs to pages, depending on how transactional the roleplay is and how detailed the other is.
- Type of RP: Conventional and Trope-ish in certain ways, with Original ideas/thoughts/twists.

Prerequisites:
- 18+ Roleplayers only
- Original Characters Only (though you can borrow/base your character from other things of course)
- There is a strong potential for violence, cursing, darkness/grittiness, and so on. If you're sensitive to any of those things, we are likely incompatible.
- No One-Liners. (Not saying you can never have 'em. For most RPs, I am expecting at least a couple of paragraphs.)
- Timely to Semi-Timely-- not that life doesn't get in the way; my ass is older than most people on here. However, ideally, the norm should be a response within a few days not barring special occasions, vacay, holidays. You never need to apologize for life or distractions nor am I the type to badger my RP partners. I might check-in to make sure you're alive/well as a courtesy. Of course, if you cannot commit or something changes, we can pause or close the session. No harm, no foul.

Everything else I'm fairly flexible with. I'm not fussy nor elitist although do expect some reasonable spell checking when/where possible.

Character Explanation:
No character I play as is squarely submissive or dominant in all respects, fashion, or demeanor; in other words, I do not play the stereotypical cotton-candy effeminate boys who are 5"2', cry at the sight of dead bunnies, implode from the faintest of criticism, and lack the ability to confront issues. Conversely, I do not play the infallibly dominant character who is too 'masc' for emotions, squats 400 lbs, and 2.5. meters tall. Depending on the plotline/choice of character and your character, they can be more resistantly passive or sweet from the go; I'm pretty flexible. These characters are also not effeminate (not that there is anything wrong with those who play characters in this fashion). They are teeth, fangs, grit, and growl when the need arises.

My characters generally trend submissive and passive but have their moments of strength/power/assertiveness-- some more so than others.

Below are some templates for plots I have in mind. We can discuss/flesh these details out in detail offline.
---
1. Vampire & Special Human
Fantasy + Modern + Supernatural.

(Vampire)
I'm fairly flexible with the type/kind of vampire one would wish to play as. They do not have to be undead to be a vampire. Ideally (though not mandatory), it would be someone who has a somewhat darker disposition and a bit of a lone wolf type. Perhaps he's an aristocrat, perhaps he's just a drifter looking for some meaning in life. He's lived a long life but things just don't seem that interesting to him anymore. He might be a dark savior, a lone wolf, a debaucher, or something else entirely. You decide.

('Special Human') [Me]
A university student attending student leading a fairly routine and secular regular life, most unbeknown to the happenings of the world and the existence of creatures of vampires, never having encounter one (that he was aware of). He tries to stay out of trouble and is studying hard to become successful in his pursuits. His persona can vary some depending on the vampire in question. However, his innocence often is his undoing, drawing in the wrong kinds of people. Plus.. there's a strange and peculiar scent about him which makes him a bit different than other humans... perhaps rare even? He doesn't have many friends but he does try to help those whom he meets along the way.

He works part-time at the library and also as a barista for a coffee company called "Red Stag." He leads a fairly normal life on the surface but there's more to him than leads to the eye.

Prefer M/M elements in the bond between the two.

2. Wolf & (Possibly) Normal Human
Fantasy + Modern + Supernatural.

(Werewolf)
Flexible to the top of werewolf one would be. Can be gallant, can be a lone wolf, can be an alpha part of a pride.

(Possibly Normal Human) [Me]
A university student attending student leading a fairly routine and secular regular life, most unbeknown to the happenings of the world and the existence of creatures of vampires, never having encounter one (that he was aware of). He tries to stay out of trouble and is studying hard to become successful in his pursuits. He's a bit quiet, introverted, a bit of a loner, and doesn't have many friends. He's guarded and cautious of others but is actually pretty down to earth and good-natured.

He works part-time at the library and also as a barista for a coffee company called "Red Stag." He leads a fairly normal life on the surface but there's more to him than leads to the eye.
---
3. Normal Human (Dominant) x Normal Human (Submissive)
Modern + Realism + University students.

(Dominant Student)
This guy is more fortunate, good-looking, taller, domineering, smart, and essentially everything that a university could want. He's also what most people want/desire. He's had several girlfriends, is well off and comes from a pretty established family. He's also a fair bit arrogant and can be a bit of a bully to those less fortunate than he is.

(Submissive Student)
He's dark, not really well-liked, sort of a loner, perhaps a bit too nice for his own good, tries hard to fit in but can't, and though he has done well academically, he always has to go out of his way to prove himself. He comes from a troubled past but doesn't talk about it or show it with anyone. He's an easy target for others but doesn't always put up with other people's shit and can be resistant when push comes to shove. He hates stuck up types.

---
4. Summoner (Submissive) x Warlock (Dominant)
Magical School + Fantasy + Medieval.

(Warlock Dominant) [Your Character]
In magic school Arcadia, this warlock is a high-achieved valedictorian-type student who aspires to become the very best. His life long passion is to become the very best. He might hail from a prestigious background or he might have come from the streets and wishes to redeem himself, his name, and his standing in the world-- I leave it open to others to decide his origins. Either way, he is known to be cold, disciplined, and focused eschewing all else. He is distant to his peers and rather a loner despite followers who may idolize/worship him. He loathes weakness and even more so low-grade rabbles.

(Summoner Submissive) [Mine]
In complete contrast to the warlock, this summoner is a rather low-grade and bumbling/clumsy-ish type though like the warlock, doesn't have much in the way of friends-- save for one or two. Despite that, he is earnest, hardworking, positive, and enduring despite his naivety. He doesn't like conflict but is rather protective of cherished ones; he won't stand for others harassing or berating others, no matter who or what they are.

---

5. Fallen Angel x Angel.
Darkness + Fantasy + Supernatural.

I can play either of these roles-- though generally prefer the Angel role.

--

6. Aura Unit (Dominant) x Hito Unit (Submissive).
Hyper-Futurism + Sci-Fi.

This is a completely... original and new world inspired by the world/series of TRON. It's sort of a cross of dungeon and dragons meeting a hyper-futuristic world.

Within this world, everything exists in this holo-graphic/emulated-like world known as 'The Board.' There are bunch of different types of categories but the two I have thought of is 'Aura', which are basically the fighters of this world defending the Board and its colonies from foreigner invaders and 'Hito', which are like the normal citizens of this world. More specifically, they act as memory/processor units.

Families do exist as does pregnancy. Organics are replaced with data. Data is spliced and tweened between two units to create new units, thus propagating the code and maintaining diversity.

(Aura Unit).
Young-adult who comes from a family of Aura units. His father and mother were a note-worthy aura unit until a particular raid which resulted in his parents being killed/deleted. They are survived by the aura unit and his younger sister.

(Hito Unit)
A couple years younger than the Aura-unit, he comes from a fairly normal family. He is an only child with nothing particularly extraordinary about him-- at least not on the surface. His parents work at the Library and he goes to ACAdemy of ARC. He's a code worm (equivalent to a book worm) and enjoys learning about different coding structures and patterns. He tends to be quite curious-- sometimes for his own good.

--

X. Your Custom Storyline
Send it to me and we can review together.

Got questions? Ping me or respond to this thread.

--
If you wish to partake in the aforementioned group RP I'm putting together, let me know. You can access it here:

Last edited:
Update to a new storyline type: Normal Human x Normal Human. University Students. Ping me if interested.

Bump-o. Added Warlock x Summoner storyline. Ping if interested.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in doing either of the plots as they all seem interesting to me! Don't have a preference when it comes to dominant or sub role! Pm me if you're still looking for someone to play against!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back