• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LostInDementia

Extremely Bored Panda
Hey there! I, like most people posting in this forum, am on the hunt for RP partners :3

I have recently come across a large amount of free time which I am trying to fill with some RP because I don't anticipate this newfound free time to go anywhere anytime soon (for at least a couple of months). That being said, I'm generally online multiple times a day and most of the time, I will have a response within 24 hours -- and that's pushing it. Most of the time, I will have a response up much quicker than that, but sometimes life does get in the way of things.

Things I'm looking for:

• MATURITY
    • I don't care what age you are. As long as you can act (so to speak) like an adult and as long as you can handle mature themes and conversation, I'm more than happy to have you in my PMs and to RP and/or chat with you.
  • LITERACY
    • You don't have to be a novelist, I promise. All I usually look for is a couple of paragraphs and quality is so much more important to me than quantity. In other words, if the post doesn't call for two to four paragraphs (specifically during dialogue) or if you can't come up with more content and you're just throwing in random information to reach a certain length ... don't. I get it. Sometimes it's hard to reach a certain length and I would rather you don't force something out and have it be unnatural feeling. If you can pack all of the information to tell me your character's side of things in just a couple of sentences, then so be it. While I love complexity, I also enjoy it when things are concise.
--On that note, however, I would like it if you throw in some things like what your character is doing, what they are thinking, what they are feeling ... I like getting inside a character's head, especially during roleplay. It makes it more interesting, in my opinion, and far more enjoyable. I also like little habits and mannerisms, like if they play with their hair or pick off their nail polish or shuffle from foot to foot when they're nervous.

• CHARACTERS
    • I only play females and I prefer RPing with characters who are also female -- that's not to say I have anything against playing with males or male characters! It's just a comfort thing; I'm more comfortable personally when interacting with other females and, generally, I find female characters are often more developed. If you want to prefer to play males or if you have a male character that you think is well rounded, feel free to toss him out there. I'm just going off of my experiences.
  • ROMANCE
    • I love me some drama and romance and angst. It is, honestly, some of my favorite things about roleplay. However, if you would rather do something platonic, we can certainly do that, too. There are more kinds of love than romantic love and you can develop intimate relationships without any romantic interest.

I told myself I was going to keep this concise, myself, and now look at me rambling on and on XP So let's wrap this up, shall we?

INTERESTS
I have many interests, they range from historical (I really love WARS) to sci-fi to fantasy to dystopian/apocalyptic.
I also greatly enjoy many fandoms:
Mass Effect
Underworld
Fullmetal Alchemist
Charmed
Marvel/DC Universes
Anthem
Wars (not a fandom, ik)
And many, many more! Just ask, because I know there are some I've forgotten here!!!

Character types/species:
Vampires
Werewolves
Anything to do with spies/assassins/espionage
Witches
Ghosts
Dragons
Goblins
Elves
Demons
Not quite so much mermaids but if you have something interesting, I'm all eyes ... ears ... whatever
Paranormal
Supernatural
Mutant
Aaand, again, the list goes on, I just can't think of any others at the moment!

Please, please, please feel free to hit me up if any of these spark any ideas or interest whatsoever, even if it's just to feel things out a little bit! Don't be shy, I promise that I don't bite! (...not hard at least c: )

Last edited:
I’d be interested in something original and spooky or DC! If you like Harley/Ivy, I’ve written them before and would be happy to do it again!

nu bitey!~ I'd love to rp with ya! give me a pm!~ :3

Hey, if you're looking for a spooky or paranormal setting, this might interest you:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back