• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Generation: Writers Block

Gleeking elf-skinned death-token
Hey, I’m Gen! I’m looking for anyone who wants to do a Young Avengers RP. Both canon and ocs accepted but at least a couple canons might be helpful, so the option to double is open and encouraged.

Role-play guidelines/expectations:
-Respectful interaction between players
-OOCs are okay but be sure to communicate this to minimize confusion
-All Rp Nation rules are to be adhered to
-Responses a couple or few times a week
-Responses that give the other players something to work with, no real restriction in length otherwise

I have a few potential plot ideas, including an origin story that might be something good if there are a lot of ocs, but look forward to what other story ideas are brought to the table. I will try to match your reply speed as school and work allow, the guideline is just to set a baseline, and you can ask if one a week posts are more like what you can do. Like, message, or reply if your interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back