• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
MOOD: Relaxed, in love, having fun

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Josephine tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR: Ice skating ♡ ♡
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury
Or wear as jewelry, whichever you prefer
"Have I ever ice skated? You're looking at a pro over here," Alexei bragged jokingly. Though he certainly wasn't a complete novice either, having grown up frequenting the rinks of Coney Island and Rockefeller Center at Christmastime. Of course it was always tagging along with friends who had particularly generous parents that took pity on the riff-raff kids like himself, as his own father's idea of a fun family outing was a Sunday afternoon lifting wallets on the J train.

"Aww, babyyy," He frowned as Jo recounted the skate mishaps that kept her from the ice, nodding at her adorably pouty request to protect her from the big scary blades. "Of course I will," Alexei affirmed, lifting both their entwined hands to drop a kiss on the back of hers.

He couldn't help but chuckle at the cuteness of her puppy-eyed pleas for a piggyback ride, answering with a quick kiss upon her nose before happily hoisting the petite woman onto his back to deliver her to the rink's entrance. "Jeez, Stace, get it together, will ya? I'm on a date and you're making me look bad," Alexei remarked on the state of the building's rundown facade and signage, cringing at the thought of the myriad other grungy, cruddy, or straight up disastrous locations he'd inadvertently taken his beloved princess to since they started dating. As always, Alexei prayed the place looked a little better on the inside. At least he was lucky his girlfriend had a sense of humor about these things.

Though the building's interior looked like it hadn't seen an update since 1985, it wasn't terrible either; kinda charming even, in a kitschy sort of way. Alexei knelt before Josephine once they got their skates, lacing them up lovingly for her. "Now that we mastered the Dirty Dancing lift, you ready to try it on the ice?" He jested cheerfully, grabbing her hands as he stood.

"Ready?" Alexei asked with a mischievous grin as he moved to help the brunette up, only to sweep her up off her feet entirely and toss her over his shoulder without warning. "What, I can't have you falling over before you even make it to the ice," He teased, stepping carefully in his skates to avoid faceplanting himself while he ferried Jo to the rink. The young man put his sweetheart down gingerly, still holding her steady while she got her footing on the ice. Then proceeded to skate a few laps at a leisurely pace, gently grasping her hand in his.

"See? Easy peasy," Alexei grinned, grabbing Josephine's other hand as he picked up the pace to launch them into a dizzyingly quick spin. Then dropping it again to instead whip her arm up over her head, twirling her like some ill-advised figure skating move that would've sent his girl flying across the ice if he wasn't still holding onto her.

"Oh shit!" Stifling a laugh, he caught her in his arms just as Jo nearly toppled over backwards from the displaced momentum. "Careful, speed racer!" Alexei quipped. Unable to keep it contained, the fellow finally broke out chortling. "I'm joking! Princess, I'm sorryyyy," He playfully nuzzled at her face, attacking her cheeks with a barrage of kisses in apology for his recklessness.
code by valen t.

Vincent's comments pull a laugh out of Chance's chest. His friend had been very open about Chance's use of weed, but he didn't really care at that point. VIncent couldn't possibly understand how his life had somehow gotten less complicated with a buffer.

Vince, I really don't need your opinion about my life choices. You don't have the best judgement either.

Chance couldn't get over the fact that Winnie and Vincent had kissed. The two boys had known each other for years and Vin had never shown interest in his sister, but maybe Chance wasn't good at reading . Had he been using their relationship to get close to his twin? That's all that ran through the Matthews' head when he learned of the news. He and Winnie hadn't had the chance to talk about it, but like everything else...Chance didn't want to.

The runner can basically feel the annoyance rolling off his friend and he kind of enjoyed though he couldn't help but feel annoyance grow in him as well.

Listen, if you're just gonna talk shit Vincent, I don't wanna talk. I came to run. Chance rolls his eyes and tries to move past his best friend but Vincent stops him by stepping in his way. I really don't know what you want from Vin, you make it seem like I'm such a problem so let me walk out of your life. Wouldn't that be easier than trying to deal with me.

Anger was painted across his face.There was something about his friend's look that made him feel worthless. Chance knew that it was bad that he had resorted to a different and riskier lifestyle. What did everybody else think of him now? He wasn't the perfect little CHance that everyone had learned to grow and love. If Vincent could show so much shame when it came to Chance, what about the others. Isa? Max? Only thing was that he wasn't gonna get an answer anytime soon, this would just have have to eat away at him.

mood: pissed; confused; disheartened; lost; sober

outfit

playing:
I Hate U

by:
SZA

mentions: Max, Frankie, Winnie, Isa

interactions: Vincent

tags: purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

r e i r e i

º º code by ditto º º

Diana had been staring at the same stretch of books for about three minutes now. There was too much going through her mind for her to accomplish what she had really been there to do. She was stalling.

Her shift at the restaurant started in an hour but she was scared to walk in and see him. To see Yohan. Especially after confessing that she had been with his brother. He could only conclude that she had been with Young the same she'd been with him. And now her skin was only Young's to graze.

And then there was Derrick. She'd get erratic bursts of jealousy from him that confused the singer in more ways than one. When she came back home the possibility of getting back together with Derrick was open, but he was seeing other people and then she was fucking around with Yohan. The door closed fast and now she was feeling things for another person and seemingly that was going to end the romantic story between Derrick and Diana. She still wasn't sure on whether that was a good or bad thing.

Soft conversations occurring on the other side of the bookshelf she was standing in front of pull her out of her trance and man troubles poof along with it.

She grabs a random book from the bookshelf, some shoddy young adult romance that probably didn't have enough sex scenes. Diana's heels click against the wooden floors of the bookstore as she makes it past other patrons and to the front.

She places the books down in front of the worker behind the register, who is still working with another customer. Her mind again wanders off to thoughts of Young. Of dates 1-8. Of the cliffside. Of the lighthouse. Just the thought of him could make her heartbeat a little fast and for her to want his presence, he always seemed to calm her another thing she wasn't sure why of. But now she just wanted to drive over to his apartment and spend hours in his bed instead of showing up to work.

The relationship between Young and Diana intensified after the tumultuous double date she, Cece, Derrick, and Yohan went on. She had even asked him to pick her up after it was safe to. Diana wasn't necessarily jealous of Celeria, in all honesty she respected her and thought she was pretty. But she noticed how much Derrick and Yohan were entranced by her and the young singer felt like some sort of tool in their game, having enough of it. Young had put into words how he was feeling for her and she was going to believe them.

Again her thoughts are interrupted again when the person at the register calls for her attention. She jumps a little, a sheepish smile on her face. Sorry, I'm just out of it today. How are you today?

mood: excited; nervous; bashful; in trouble

outfit

playing:
Casual

by:
Doja Cat

mentions: Derrick, Yohan, Young, Cece

interactions: Shy

tags: r e i r e i

purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

lion. lion.

.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:

Milo's voice shot a shiver down Donna's being. God, the things he did to her all against her will.

When he finally removes his hands from her face, it takes a second for her eyes to adjust to the light. She can finally take in her environment. It surprises her. Surprises her speechless.

The aura of the space around her seems to instantly improve Donna's mood and a smile is on her face. She looks up at Milo, seeing him in a different light, one far more different than the one he was in two minutes ago. This is different. I–I like it. She tucks a lock of stray hair behind her ear, her hands then joining in front of her.

I won't punch you...for now. With a laugh escaping from her lips, she elbows him slightly, the distance between them having again closed. It's like it was an action that happened unconsciously. I haven't been to a petting zoo since I was little, it was with my parents. We don't do things like this anymore.

Without saying another word, Donna starts making her way over to where a bunch of chickens were wandering about, there's a singular duck in the group feeding of the food scattered on the dirt ground. She couldn't help but feel excited, it took everything in her not to skip out of pure happiness and having Milo with her only made it better. This day was a relief from all the responsibilities that she normally had. Her parents had subtly become more demanding and so she was stepping it up in her extracurriculars. Donna had been tired, but Milo was helping.

Okay, why a petting zoo? It's not the usual choice to take someone. She again looks up at him, curiosity swimming in her eyes. She couldn't look away from her companion, his handsome features being magnified by the sunlight around him.

mood: nervous; excited; bashful; in trouble

outfit

playing:
Stargazing

by:
the nhbd

mentions: N/A

interactions: Milo

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

º º code by ditto º º

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ left side info ------ */

mood happy

location petting zoo

outfit outfit

fun fact His adoptive mother almost couldn't adopt him.

tag ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

Milo Brooks

/* ------ right side ------ */

The look on Donna's face made all the insecurities he had fade away. Maybe taking her here was the best decision he's made so far.

He almost forgot how to speak, that's how badly she affected him. His mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water before he started to laugh. Then the elbow to his side made the space between them smaller.

Milo took a small breath before taking a risk and slowly taking her hand that he held minutes earlier. He laced his fingers with hers and pulled her closer. He felt the familiar warmth and felt butterflies in his stomach. "I just..wanted you to have a good time and-"

I wanted to see that pretty smile of yours again

"-get you away from whatevers been stressing you out lately" he said as tugged her to start looking at all the animals. He didn't want to tell her that he notices now when she's stressed or tired and faking it. The way she doesn't really bring up her parents,but she did now. Everything. His thoughts seemed to swarm with just her for days on end.

"A petting zoo? I thought it wouldn't be so basic as a movie or something. A good memory. A funny one at that. Im just glad you like it, really." he told her as he squeezed her hand while some bunnies seemed to be playing tag, running over Donna's feet, hopping over Milo's. Kids screaming and laughing while being "chased" by some of the chickens. The elderly dropping breadcrumbs on the side of them. The teenagers getting in trouble by trying to tip the cows. He would be lying if he said he wished the day could never end with her by his side.

He had to keep reminding himself however that this was unfortunately not a date...just an outing between two friends..she wouldn't go for him, right?

~~~~

The sun was now setting and he figured if he was hungry Donna was definitely hungry as well. Luckily there was a hot pot place close by. It reminded him of his birthday present to her when they ate on her balcony. A happy memory.

Once they got to the car, reminiscing about the different animals the encountered, Milo gave her directions to a small building. The hot pot place was looking a little depressed and it seemed as though only locals would come,but he knew the food there was the best.

"Just trust me like you've been doing so far and you'll be satisfied i think" Milo told her. Was it weird that he just realized how long they had been holding hands for? Now his hand felt weird without hers. It was like his body automatically gravitated towards her no matter what he thought whether it be 'No she won't like when I do that' to 'what are you even scared of? It's just Dove. She'll kick your face in if she doesn't like it'

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:
MOOD: embarrassed / worried

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
Chance ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

INT:
Ronan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Max & Joel Berkowitz

Everything will be okay.

On Ronan’s phone, the indispensable Dr. Joel Berkowitz finally returned the missed call. Max, of course, was oblivious to this until Ronan picked up his phone and started talking. The other teenager looked over skeptically, doing his best to lipread Ronan’s half of the conversation to little avail.
His heart sank into his stomach. This was just another thing he was unable to be fully included in. Knowing who Ronan was calling, knowing what they were saying about him… those were privileges he wasn’t afforded by the situation. And though it wasn’t Ronan’s fault, nor Max’s, it hurt and embarrassed him to have to stand in his confusion.

“Hi Ronan, I’m still at work and I’m so sorry I missed your call. You said Max is hurt?” There was palpable concern in the doctor’s voice. “I’m on my way over right now. Try to keep him still. He’s being stubborn about this, I bet.” There was a pause on his end of the line, and he could be heard taking in a slow exasperated breath. “I’ll be there in a few minutes. You boys stay safe.”

When Ronan put his phone back down, Max didn’t even bother asking who had called. He simply tightened his grip around Ronan’s shoulders, leaning into him half for support and half for comfort, and waited.
Fifteen minutes later, he arrived as promised and was greeted with the scene of his son Max woefully clinging to Ronan to avoid falling over. Ronan was a good kid, he thought, for caring for Max like this and being responsible enough to call an adult right away. After everything that Ronan had been through, including his home burning to the ground only recently, he had never stopped caring for others.
Dr. Berkowitz knew Max was lucky to have friends like Ronan. That compassion for others was something the two boys shared in common. But where Max was fiery and impulsive, Ronan was gentle and responsible…. At least, that was how Dr. Berkowitz saw it. Truth be told, he had no idea that Ronan had just as many unfortunate lapses of judgment as his son did.

Max, meanwhile, looked humiliated. As soon as he saw his father, he ducked his head down and felt his breath hitching in his chest. Ronan had really called his dad? Wasn’t he at all worried about him finding out they were dating?? Max hadn’t come out to his family yet. Though he knew they would support him, he just couldn’t bring himself to admit it. And now that he was dating Ronan, he was risking being exposed in front of everyone.

But Max didn’t regret saying yes. He still felt, fully and sincerely, that this was what Ronan needed him to do. And perhaps there was some selfishness there too: Max was convinced that no one else would ever want him the way Ronan wanted him. Chance… Chance was far out of Max’s league, and Max was sure that he would never actually want to put up with Max as a lover. Ronan was willing to make that sacrifice. Ronan was willing, figuratively and literally, to shoulder the burden of Max.

Dr. Berkowitz, noticing his son’s fraught internal monologuing, knew he was too lost in his own thoughts to pay attention. So instead, he went to Ronan and spoke, signing the sentence afterwards just in case Max decided to climb out of his subconscious turmoil and join the conversation. “How did he fall?”

code by valen t.

mood :
Embarrassed

outfit :
mentions :
none

interactions :
Max, Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Chanthara
;; Ronan
After having a quick call with Dr. Berkowitz Ronan put his phone back in his pocket. Then he moved his attention back to Max, It seemed like he was embarrassed. Ronan wanted to reassure him that there was no need to be embarrassed and everything would go just fine. But Max was so lost in his thoughts that Ronan didn't know how to get his attention back.

And that wasn't even the biggest problem: Ronan didn't know what to do to make Max feel better about the situation in the first place. But Dr. Berkowitz would surely know what to do. He would be there soon and now the boys just needed to wait for a bit.

It took around fifteen minutes for the man to arrive. As he arrived Ronan nodded towards Dr. Berkowitz with a relieved smile. He would know what to do and Max wouldn't need to be in pain anymore. Speaking of Max... He didn't seem enthusiastic about seeing his father. As soon as Max saw him, he ducked his head down.

Dr. Berkowitz walked close to the two boys asking how Max had fallen. Ronan didn't know what to answer. It all happened so fast. They just climbed a tree and boom Max fell. It didn't help that Ronan had closed his eyes when the falling happened. Ronan needed to think what to say and eventually he opened his mouth.

"Umm.. We climbed a tree and Max's hand slipped. I managed to grip his arm before he fell, but I didn't have the power to keep him up and... I dropped him." The longer Ronan talked the quieter his voice became, he hadn't realized when calling Max's dad that it would be this embarrassing to admit what happened. "I should've stopped him. I knew it wasn't a good idea." Ronan continued with an even quieter voice, mostly blabbering to himself.

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: embarrassed / worried

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Ronan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Max & Joel Berkowitz

Everything will be okay.

“Ronan, don’t worry. No one is in trouble.” Dr. Berkowitz reassured. He felt incredibly sorry for the kid, knowing he probably felt responsible for what had happened. It wasn't his fault at all. There was no way Ronan could pull a boy his own size up with one arm, and besides, it was Max's foolish idea to climb the tree in the first place.

"Let's have a look at this." He said, mostly to Ronan but still interpreting his words for his son. He motioned for Max to let go of Ronan, taking hold of the teen and gently lowering him to the ground. "Okay… okay." He repeated under his breath, rolling the leg of Max's jeans up to his knee to get a better look at the injured limb. Luckily, there was nothing too immediately terrifying: no bones snapped in half and sticking out or anything. No blood. But it was obvious Max had bent it the wrong way hitting the ground. "Max, let me see you try to move it, alright?" He signed to his son, who bent his knee slightly and immediately winced. The doctor frowned, immediately suspecting a torn ligament or tendon, perhaps a torn meniscus. Nothing that couldn't be treated with ice, rest, and perhaps a brace.

Dr Berkowitz helped Max back to his feet, keeping a supportive hold on him with one arm. "Okay, kiddo. I think you tore or sprained something. No emergency, we can take you home." He told him, using only his free hand.

“Okay, kids, into the car please. We're going home.”

Max instantly started to complain, "But Dad…!!" The look on his father's face told him that he wasn't getting out of this one and there was no point in whining about it. He looked over at Ronan, emotionally decimated, and slowly signed "I'm sorry."

Sorry: That word, he knew, was in Ronan’s limited ASL vocabulary by now. Max apologized almost as much as he said 'I'm fine'. If anyone spent enough time around Max, they'd soon learn all his most common catchphrases.

He felt absolutely horrible having ruined Ronan’s day like this. Their first day as a couple. On his way back to the car with his dad and his new boyfriend, he said nothing until he and Ronan were side-by-side in the back. "Hey…" he spoke louder than he probably intended to, "maybe, uh… maybe we can just watch movies the rest of the day. Or play video games. I have Fallout 4…"

He couldn't bear the thought of being alone.

code by valen t.

Blu
the faker
Blu could tell that Della was distracted by something. She was just observant in that way but she didn't say anything because she like Del had secrets. It wasn't like she had any right to push her when she didn't open up herself. There was something about the young mom that made Blu want to open up to her. "Honestly if you want, you could work as a cook at the diner too? I need a bit of help back there sometimes. Plus this recipe would actually go over great with the people who come to the diner." She said softly to her as she looked at Everleigh who was distracted at the moment by Elsa singing let it go, but soon enough she would be back to talk to Blu, not that the young woman had any complaints. She loved talking to the young girl as much as she did. Once Blu was finished with her plate, she got up, shaking her head at Della who offered to take the plate back for her. She kissed Ever on the forehead "I'll be right back, little one." and walked back into the kitchen, putting her plate in the sink

Her phone dinged and she looked at it. It was Derrick...again. She rolled her eyes as she texted him back angrily. She wasn't about to drop her plans for him. Not in any way short way or form. He had been dropping plans and ignoring her calls for the past month since Dee came back. Now he wanted her to do the same to Della, hell fucking no. After that text, she turned her phone off, preventing him from calling her, and going back to the girls as well as grabbed a wine glass

She had seen that they had made their way onto the couch, and made her way to them sitting by Everleigh. The young girl cuddled into her right when she sat down. Blu took no notice and just wrapped her arms around her. She looked up at Della and smiled softly. She poured herself a glass of wine and took a sip as she looked at Della who had spoken to her. "Honestly me either, my parents weren't too fond of female friends...especially after I 'came' out. Since coming to town, I guess I opened up a bit...but not too much. Carson, and Matilda are my only female friends...and well you too!" Blu tells her honestly as she smiled at her.

Blu would normally be against telling anyone about her life before. Only Derrick and Matty knew everything. She would honestly like to keep it that way but something about Della made her want to share that part of herself. Maybe...that's a good thing. She turned to Ever who had talked to her. She smiled largerly as she heard her

"That's amazing little one. I'm so honored! Just promise i'll be your favorite Blu always?"

della's apartment
happy.
coded by natasha.

MOOD: Tipsy

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Nico Trippe
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
"Oh wow, thank you! You didnt hafta do that." Nico once again rushed to her side to help her with the small TV but could only stand by and watch her set it down, as she was clearly more than capable of carrying it herself. He kept his caramel brown eyes on her as she laid down for a quick rest after she'd finished, letting them subtly wander across her feminine form as she lay draped across his bed. Quickly looking away when she sat up again, the young man shifted awkwardly where he stood in hopes she didn't catch him staring.

Nico laughed at the hand gesture, responding by holding his palms up in surrender. "I'll clean, I promise! Damn, remind me not to piss you off," He teased, though he couldn't help finding this peek into her bitchy side attractive. Despite how reserved she seemed upon first meeting, she obviously wasn't someone to be trifled with, unless you liked a bed full of dirty dishes.

"Sure, buddy, let's do it," He grinned, still blushing at her comments about that damn brick collection. Throwing an arm around her shoulders to playfully pull her along, and the pair escaped their newly shared home together to go find some food. They easily found it in town, along with a bit of much-needed Dutch courage from some alcohol to help him ease up in Calla's presence. The rest of the afternoon seemed to dissappear in a flash as the two friends chattered on about future plans, the possibility of throwing a Halloween party, and all manner of random things, throwing back drinks as they did so.

Wandering around town feeling pleasantly loose, Nico then found himself stumbling over the sand with a tipsy Calla by his side, grateful one of them had the presence of mind to suggest chilling at the beach as they passed by. The best place to catch a sunset in Nico's opinion. Stealing glances at Calla as the sinking sun's last rays illuminated her pretty features, he finally spoke up again after an extended pause. "So you like it here in Anchor Bay? You think you might stay here a while?" He asked, trying his best to sound casual to hide the fact he'd surely be crushed if she admitted she might be moving on again soon. Finally tearing his gaze away to mind his footing so not to drunkenly trip while staggering around in the sand.

He followed as Calla headed towards the water, where the sand was more level and easier to walk on. "Oh, you going for a swim, Calla Lily?" Nico asked innocently. Just a pace or two behind his friend, he was in the perfect position to suddenly slip his arms around her waist and scoop her up off the ground. "Here, I'll help you out, it might be cold!" He teased, jogging the rest of the way towards the surf with Calla in his arms as if he planned to charge right into the ocean and drop her in. Stopping just at the water's edge, Nico instead set her down there gently, snickering.

"Seriously though, I'll do it if you will," The boy flashed a mischievous grin at her before pulling his t-shirt off and tossing it on dry sand. It was late September after all, probably their very last chance for a swim before the chill of fall and winter befell the town. Once stripped down to his boxers, Nico didn't wait for Calla to make her decision, instead just running into the water impulsively. "Oh fuck!" He yelped with a laugh, his voice suddenly a couple octaves higher. "It IS cold!"
code by valen t.

Calla Gilles
640ecfa46e8090fdbac34247ae149ecde5d1be96.gifv

The food had satisfied Calla's hunger and the drinks of course warmed her up as Nico and Calla chatted away. Never had she been so open to talking with someone about this and that to the point where time felt like it was passing by with the snap of a finger. Every so often she would glance down at her phone and freak out to Tatum, but only when Nico was distracted by something else... though she did have to give him props, his attention hardly ever diverted from her. When she drinks were all done and their tab was paid, Calla could hear the ocean from where they were and closed her eyes, listening for a moment, "I haven't been out to the water yet... should we go see it?" She asked excitedly now. Where she grew up she never got to see it. At one point she could've but when her foster parents locked her in a dog kennel for a week she got relocated very quickly.
Of course Nico said yes, being the adventure seeking spirit he is. With a smile she took his hand and followed him to the ocean, somewhat stumbling over her own feet when they hit the sand. Between the ground being uneven and the drinks in her system, her balance wasn't going so well. But the ocean had her in awe, and the sunset against it was gorgeous. When Nico asked how she liked it in Anchor Bay she turned to him with a smile, "I wouldn't normally say this but it must be the gin, but this is the most at home I have ever felt." And she was telling the truth... She came to Anchor Bay expecting a run down old lady house but was surprised with a gorgeous mansion and new friends she could see being in her life for a very long time, "I can assure you, I won't be leaving any time soon."
With that, the girl made her way closer to the water, even touching the ocean was a life long dream of hers. After kicking off her shoes she went to go dip her feet in the water but before she knew it she was swept up and heading toward the water at a rapid speed, "ohmygod, Nico my phone!" She laughed, holding onto his shoulders so he wouldn't drop her, but to her surprise he put her down. His next words sounded like a challenge, "I mean..." But he already had his shirt off... Instantly her face heated and before she could respond he was already in his boxers and in the water. Glancing around the beach she thought for a moment. There was no one there and she wasn't wearing a swimsuit, luckily the undergarments she was wearing were solid colors... "Oh fuck it" she said with a laugh and also stripped down to her underwear and quickly went into the water so that she wouldn't chicken out, it was indeed very cold.
"Oh my god, I didn't think it would be this cold!" She said, going in until the water was at her shoulders but then quickly dunked her head to get her hair wet, then came back up and laughed as she pushed her hair out of her face. It didn't take long to get somewhat used to the water temperature. Around her legs there were some fun colored fish swimming around and she looked back to Nico with a grin, "they're so cute!" She said, her tone very obviously excited. "I've only ever seen these kinds of fish at the aquarium." She said, now fascinated and spinning around to look at all the different kinds of fish before moving to swim closer to Nico. "Another reason I cannot leave, the fishes." She said with a laugh.
Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Della Bressett
florencepugh-florence.gif

This was one of the first moments of normalcy since Della left her husband. Sitting here with Blu and Everleigh, drinking wine, and watching Frozen... Everything he would never let her do, and the way Blu opened up to her made her want to open up as well... She felt her heart melt when Everleigh said she'd name the bear Blu, and her response to Blu was even better, "of course you'll be my favorite Blu!" Then snuggled into the blue haired girl even more, "yup... you've captured her heart." Della said with a giggle and watched as Everleigh began to fall asleep, doing her best to keep her eyes on the TV but eventually failing to slumber.
Putting her glass on the table, she leaned forward to pick up Everleigh and take her to the bed that's positioned just behind the couch and tucked her in. The apartment was small, but with just Della and Everleigh, they didn't need much. When she was sure the toddler was comfy and warm she went back to the couch and cuddled back under the blanket with Blu, putting her legs over top the other girls and grabbing her wine. Though she did leave Frozen on for fear the sound of the characters not singing would wake the demon. "I uh... I gotta tell you something Blu." Della told the girl, downing the rest of her glass before pouring another one. She would need the courage to tell Blu. "I uh, I left with Everleigh while her father was deployed." She said bluntly, "he was uh, interesting in the worst way possible. So Everleigh's attachment to you and my cherishing all of this has a reason." She told Blu, looking down at the glass in her hand.
Della swirled the wine around in the glass and looked back to Blu to see how she was taking this info, "so like, basically everything about this," she used her hand to motion to the wine and Everleigh and Blu, "would not be allowed and I'm not sure if you'd want to know everything... but at some point I'll tell you. For now, I wanna enjoy this with you, bonding. And I expect to heard your music at some point." She said with a smile. Talking about her ex made her anxiety rise a little, but every time she looked to Blu little bits would fizzle away and she was yet to discover why. Behind them she could head Everyleigh toss in her sleep and looked to see that she would almost choking the bear in her sleep. Everleigh sure was in love with Blu.
Mentions: r e i r e i

mood :
Mostly happy

outfit :
mentions :
none

interactions :
Max, Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Chanthara
;; Ronan
"Okay..." Ronan simply mumbled when Dr. Berkowitz told him to not worry, no one was in trouble. The man motioned Max to let go of Ronan. He took hold of his son and gently lowered him to the ground. Ronan took a couple steps back so he wouldn't be in the way. He looked on the side as Dr. Berkowitz started examining Max's injuries. To Ronan's understanding it wasn't anything too serious and he felt a hint of relief.

Dr. Berkowitz helped Max back to his feet and kept a supportive hold on him with one arm. He one handedly signed something to his son. Something Ronan missed, he however didn't want to be bothersome so he didn't say anything. Soon after that Dr. Berkowitz was done with the examination.

Then Dr. Berkowitz told them to get into the car, which Max started complaining instantly. However it didn't start a discussion and all three of them went inside the car. Despite the situation Ronan couldn't help but smile a little once he heard the words "We're going home". Those words made him feel warm and happy inside.

Ronan knew him living in the Berkowitz household was only a temporary solution. It wasn't his actual home. But Ronan felt so welcomed there, that it was almost impossible to understand. It made Ronan wonder if being part of something, being part of a family, felt like that.

For most of Ronan's life it had always been just him and Roslyn. And even though he loved his sister dearly, Ronan couldn't help but wonder how it felt having the whole package: loving mom and dad and not only a sibling. He couldn't help but feel envious towards the kids in school with happy families and sober parents. Getting even a small taste of normal family life was nice.

Ronan was getting so lost in his thoughts that he missed Max signing to him. He was bringed back to earth only when they were sitting in the back of the car and Max started to talk out loud. He seemed to still feel bad about the whole situation. Ronan wanted to reassure him and say everything was fine, but he wasn't sure how to do it.

So when Max suggested the two of them could just watch movies or play games for the rest of the day, Ronan nodded cheerfully. "Yeah, let's do that!" That sounds good to me." Ronan answered and settled for putting his thumbs up as he didn't know how to answer in ASL.

coded by reveriee.

vinnie lowes

• mood
    energetic, angry, upset

mention
    @littleredlie

''IT'S LONELY AT THE TOP, BUT I LIKE THE VIEW''

Vincent knew Chance was being passive aggressive when he mentioned his poor judgement, Vinnie made a few mistakes but didn’t realize Chance, his best friend, was going to use them against him.
Vinnie knew as soon as Chance told him he was talking shit he wanted to leave, so strategically he put himself in front of him.
It was not like he had to deal with Chance or found him such a big problem, Vinnie just missed him and them running separately was just one example. Maybe it was because he kissed Winnie, or Winnie kissed him but he couldn’t imagine Chance caring about that at all.

‘You’re not a problem, you’re just acting like one,’ Vinnie replied looking at the ground before looking up at his friend again who looked a lot angrier than he did before.
‘You keep escaping and hiding from everyone you love and to be honest, you’re just being an idiot,’ his voice was now louder than before and his arms were moving frantically with his words. 'It's not like I don't even know you anymore, you weren't even there for me while I was going through my break up!'

Vinnie bawled his fists as he just didn’t seem to get through to him at all, it’s like his words went in one ear and out the other. His eyes spat fire as he gave the boy in front of him a hard push – immediately regretting it right after.
‘I’m sorry,’ he stumbled, shocked that he couldn’t keep his composure with his best friend. Vinnie took a few steps back as he didn’t want his friend to swing back at him, ‘I shouldn’t have pushed you but you just didn’t listen,’ he added, hoping that would be a legitimate reason not to fight on the tracking course.

coded by weldherwings.

Blu
the faker
Blu laughed softly "Told you that was my plan darling. I'm gonna keep her heart safe, I promise." She said seriously as she kissed Everleigh's head. Blu was completely serious about that promise. That little girl had captured her heart as she had captured hers. She doesn't know why or how she came to love the little girl so quickly and freely but she did. That little girl was now her family and she will do whatever it takes to protect that precious heart that had been trusted to her. She promised herself that. She then watched Everleigh grow tired and fell asleep on Blu. She smiled as she said that she was fighting the sleeping curse but it finally won as she close her eyes. She saw movement from the side of her eye and looked. Della was above her grabbing her little girl to place her in a bed that was just behind the couch.

Made sure that she was tucked in before coming back to the couch with Blu. Della then cuddled into Blu, making her heartbeat as fast as it was possibly able to without causing an heart attack. She had her legs across Blu's legs, and she carefully placed her hand on her legs. Just seeing if that was ok from Della who didn't look like she minded. Maybe she wasn't as straight as she thought...no she needed to not get her hopes up. Plus she had Derrick and as much as she was mad at him, he was better than anything else she could possibly have as someone to love and care for her in a romantic type of way. Her past had taught her that. She was brought out of her thoughts when Della addressed her. "Hmm?" She hummed as she looked at the young mother. Who had begun to talk about her past...which was just as hard to hear. To hear that someone had hurt Everleigh and Della like she was once hurt, was painful. It was easier if it just happened to her but to others....that was something tougher to sallow. She pushed back her anger as the young woman probably didn't need that kind of response She just instead open up a little bit more. "To be honest, I understand better than most on men that are interesting in the worst way imaginable. You aren't alone Dell. There's a reason why I don't say much about where I came from. I ran away from home when I was 18...and I never looked back. " She looked away from her

"So you aren't the only one that came to this town to escape...and when you are ready" She looked at her softly placing her hand on top of Della. "I'm here to listen. No rush. I am always gonna be here." This like her past must be hard to talk about. She barely talks about her own past. It's like a locked box in her mind. She hates unlocking it and dealing with the trauma that she went through once her perfect family found out their daughter liked girls as much as boys even more sometimes. "But just so you know...I meant what I said, I'll keep her heart safe. She's amazing Della...you are amazing. It takes a lot of strength to do what's best...and you did it. Now she's safe. " Blu said with a soft smile as she looked at Everleigh as she tightly held Blu the Bear in her arms as she slept. She then turns and look at the young mom. Della changes the subject smoothly, she blushes lightly

"I don't really...record my music but...I do have my guitar in my car so I could sing you one of the songs that I wrote. I'm nothing special really...just average. " Blu says honestly while she rubs her neck. In some point of their converstation, their hands had interwind together. Now she was holding Dell's hand and her heart wasn't even in her chest anymore. She was amazed at the feelings that she brought out of her but she had to remind herself that the young woman was undeniable straight and Blu was sorta taken.

"I love bonding with you as well. This is becoming a fantastic night."
della's apartment
happy and blushing.
coded by natasha.

Della Bressett
original.gif

Della could feel the anxiety in her chest as she waited from a response from Blu. Anyone getting this news would freak out in some sort of way whether it be outright or not. She hadn't told anyone in Anchor Bay why they were there, but she was always scared that someone would find out their true names... he could find them if their names were leaked. She could hardly look at Blu as she waited but when her reassuring words and admittance came though, her shoulders sagged in relief. Placing her cup on the table she sat up a little more, leaning in a bit as Blu explained that she wasn't the only one to escape to Anchor Bay. "I'm glad this place is such a safe space, people like you here make it feel like home... and sure there's a lot of drama, but what small town doesn't." she said with a smile, keeping her eyes focused on Blu's.
When Blu mentioned she was not anything special, Della frowned some, "I highly doubt that Blu, I wanna hear your music." She reassured the girl but glanced down at their hands. Nervously she rubbed her thumb over Blu's knuckles and glanced back up. They were close... real close, and Dell couldn't help but take a glance at Blu's lips, especially when she said the night was fantastic, "yeah uh..." She said, not knowing what to say as she pushed some of Blu's hair behind her ear... but she snapped out of it when Everleigh mumbled in her sleep. Leaning back some she glanced at the little girl then back to Blu, somewhat shocked by what she just felt.
"You said your guitar is in your car?" Della asked but before Blu could say anything she grabbed the baby monitor she had on the coffee table for whenever she needed a breath of fresh air and Everleigh was napping, and stood up. "I wanna hear you play now." She said, smiling and took Blu's hand to lead her outside, slipping on whatever sandals were by the door on their way out. She wasn't sure if the excuse was to get air, but Della knew she needed air. "Go grab it, I'll wait here." She assured Blu and took a seat on the porch swing that faced the back yard where some of Everleigh's toys lay strewn about. When she was sure that Blu out of sight she leaned forward and put her head in her hands, pushing her fingers through her hair "what the fuck was that?" She mumbled to herself before sitting up straight again, hoping she looked put together enough that Blu wouldn't know if Della was freaking.

MOOD: Happy

OUTFIT: skating fit

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR Jolexei goes on an aquarium date
tl;dr
Josephine Kingston
Don't stress, don't falter

"What are you-babe!" Jo screeched, torn between screaming in horror and howling with laughter at her beau's abrupt caveman behavior. "Hel1 Someone save me, he's trying to kill me!" She attempted to modify her voice to sound more fearful and scared but it all came out in cackles. It had been a hot second since their inside joke of Alexei being a serial killer was referenced. Regardless of her attempted framing, she accepted his assistance to be gently eased onto the rink holding on firmly to his hand.

"Whoa! It's not that-" Jo began before her sentence ended in a shriek of absolute terror as she ended up in an abrupt spin twice in opposite directions, resulting in her nearly falling to an icy doom. Though her boyfriend caught her in the nick of time, she couldn't find it in her to stop shivering in his arms, inhaling and exhaling for about a minute before she was able to compose herself. If there was one thing Jo hated it was falling on her back. And she'd been dangerously close to not only falling on her back, but cracking her head on an icy surface.

"Babeeeeeeeeeee" She wailed, placing her arms on his to steady herself. "I thought I was gonna like die for a sec." She confessed, before staring curiously at her boyfriend's incessant chortling. She raised an eyebrow. "It's fiiiiiiiiiiine. Not your fault you forgot you were steering your girlfriend and not one of your cars in New York," She teased before he proceeded to attack her face with kisses and nibbles resulting in the girl giggling like mad once more.

"You know what though? I think I might be getting it a little." Jo commented, tenously letting go of her partner's grip to balance on the ice by herself. She first gazed down to affirm that she was indeed still balancing on her own and then up at her partner in glee. With a big grin at successfully learning, she took his hand once more, only this time the body weight was more evenly distributed in contrast to the last time when half her body weight was pressed against him. Okay most of her body weight.

"I'm actually-hey!" Jo exclaimed, this time falling backwards onto her bottom due to her own lack of balance. "Just my luck to fall over twice." She mumbled to herself before accepting her boyfriend's hand up.

Wrapping an arm around his, and leaning against his shoulder as they began to skate side by side, she glanced up at him. "Y'know we should bring your niece here when she comes to town. What was her name again?" She questioned with a furrowed brow. It was no secret that Alexei adored his brother's daughter, gushing about the little girl to Jo whenever he could. Because of that, Jo was determined to figure out how to spend time with a toddler even if it meant probably falling on her butt 5 times per skating session.

Admittedly, Jo had an ulterior motive for wanting to get close to his niece. Apart from makung her boyfriend happy, Jo had been in the slumps since her sister had announced her pregnancy publicly. She hadn't really thought of the world she had escaped before, enjoying her new home with Alexei. Every so often though; news would come or she'd be reminded of her family and be sad knowing she had probably lost the good parts and the opportunity to get to know her sister's baby. Would it even know they had an Aunt Jo?

Reaching the center of the ice, Jo took a deep breath before gently prodding Alexei. "Do you wanna try spinning me again?" She asked; hopeful that knowing he was about to do it would allow her more control than previously.

code by valen t.

Blu
the faker
Blu knows it would take time for Della to know that she's wanted here. She could understand that, it took her a long time to understand that she was needed here as well. Yohan, and the others made it so much better. That this town became her home, a place where she never felt like she didn't belong. She may not have been born here, but she is a townie, it's just something that happens once the people of this town accepts you in their little circle. Della may not know it yet, but her and Everleigh has been accepted by this town, just like she was. She hopes that her words to her do help a little bit. "Trust me, you haven't seen anything yet. Anchor Bay might be a small town, but it has big drama. " She says laughing. "But it's home for so many people. It will be your home, if you let it...people here love you Della. "

Blu doesn't know how it happened, but Della in the course of their conversation became closer to Blu. To the point, where Blu could feel her breath. She gulps softly as she watched as Della looked down at her lips...was there something on it? Or could it be that she wanted...she wanted to kiss her. Is it her making up shit in her mind? It has to be. The young mother was straight. She was straight but doubts creeped in as Della rubbed her knuckles and pushed some of her hair behind her ear. Her heart was beating so fast that she hope that Dell didn't hear it. She was going for it, wasn't she? Then Everleigh mumbled and that seemed to shake them out of their little world. Blu looked down as the other women checked on her daughter. What the fuck was that? Was that what she thought it was? What the fuck? She was confused but tried to not let it show on her face. All of the sudden, Della pulled her up as she asked that her guitar was in the car. Blu was going to nod but she was pulled up by her hand and taken outside. She wanted to hear her play now? Now?

She glanced at their hands and back up at Della. Who had slipped on sandels, and pulling her outside. The young woman went to sit down and told Blu to go get her guitar. She blinked and then nodded as she walked to her car. As soon as she felt like she was out of sight. She fell to the ground and looked at her hands. "What the fuck was that Blu? You have a boyfriend...he's a jerk but he's your jerk....but you can't help at looking at that little family....and wanted to be more then just friends. " She mumbles to herself as she shakes her head. Trying to shake the thoughts out of her mind. But they seemed to be stuck. Della...was something new and she doesn't know if that is good or bad. She gets up and goes to her trunk. Grabbing her guitar and her songbook. Walking back up to the porch. She looked up and smiled. "Ok so this song is called when i'm with you and um...I wrote it randomly?" She mumbles to Della.

Truthfully she wrote it after really hanging out with Della and Everleigh for the first time. It was song and lyrics that she couldn't get out of her head. Blu breaths in deeply "Just don't laugh ok?" She whispers at Della smiling softly. She starts to play the melody and sing.

Listen up, look over here
I'm a bit messed up between my ears
I wanna tell you how I feel
But I don't know what's even real

And I know I've been running faster than I've been before
And I know I've been running towards you
And I hope you feel something when you see me walking through the door
'Cause I know I feel something when I see you

Tell me what you need and if you're having trouble breathin'
'Cause I love the things you need and I don't wanna live life sleepin'
And even when I'm breathin' it don't even feel like livin'

I hope you feel something when I come through
'Cause I know I'm only living when I'm with you.

Pull me close and touch my skin
Even when we feel nothin'
I laugh a lot, but don't hear the joke Anything but be exposed

And I know I've been going places I ain't been before
And I know you've been going places too, yeah
But I hope you feel something when you see me walking through the door
'Cause I know I feel something when I see you

Yeah, I hope you feel something when I come through
'Cause I know I'm only living when I'm with you

Tell me something I don't know
It could be you wanna go
I'll only bleed a little though
Could you lie and say you don't know

I hope you feel something when I come through
'Cause I know I'm only living when I'm with you

Blu ends the song softly as she sung her heart out. She looks down as she waits for Della to comment.
della's apartment
happy and blushing.
coded by natasha.

Della Bressett
florence.gif

Della looked down to her hands as she waited for Blu, tracing her fingers where Blu had held. She had been with her ex from the age of 14 and on, she never had time to think about whether she was into girls or not. And when normal people were discovering their sexualities she was married and locked away in a home with a baby at such a young age. Her life became focused on Everleigh and keeping her healthy and happy despite the conditions that life had put them in. She hated men, she knew that... But was it for some deeper meaning?
When Blu returned with the guitar Della sat up straight and crossed her arms over her stomach to hide her hands as if she wasn't just thinking about Blu holding them. As Blu explained the song, Della nodded with a small smile, "go on." She encouraged, worried that if they talked more or anything Della might say something weird. Her brain and her heart were all foggy, worse than when she completely changed her and Everleigh's identities. But the song only made it worse, "that was amazing..." She told Blu honestly, "and you said you weren't special...." She shook her head with a tsk, doing everything she can to go back to being light-hearted.
Normally with the chill running down her back from the light breeze she would've scooted closer to Blu for warmth, but her heart was still pounding from before... Plus she saw the tweets earlier about her and Derrick being in a relationship, she didn't want to push anymore boundaries... But she couldn't help the slight tug of jealousy inside. But why was it there? She'd been interested in men... one man... her whole life.
"I bet you get everyone's full attention when you sing, cause your... that was really beautiful." Della corrected herself, now pulling her knees to her chest and tucking them under the tshirt dress while mentally scrutinizing herself at the same time, stupid just think about how badly he hurt you... boy or girl it'll happen again. She glanced over to the sunset for a moment before turning her attention back to Blu. "Wanna go watch Encanto now?" She said with a smile, almost as if she wasn't just acting weird.

Shock is evident on Donna's face. Had Milo been paying that much to her? Did he really notice the crease in her forehead and the way she bit her lip when she felt the pressure of life beating down against her? Milo's concern and attention elicited a feeling that she hadn't felt since she was a kid when her mother patched up her knee after falling in the playground.

Oh, it's just, you know, college applications and school...and stuff She shrugs trying to minimize the flurries of emotions within her, shyness (which doesn't show much on Donna, paints her cheeks and demeanor. As the scene around them moves in joy, Donna embeds herself closer to Milo. The hand that isn't folded in his wraps around his forearm, his skin is warm.

Everyone needs a day where they revisit their childhood, that day, with the sun hitting her cheeks and the undeniable sound of happiness rings in her ears, she was able to. She hadn't realized how much she needed to settle her shoulders until she was feeding chickens and petting rabbits. She was close to almost kidnapping a bunny, but Milo gently pried the animal from her hands, his fingers delicately brushing against her arm.

Leaving the petting zoo reminded Donna that she had to return to her regular life and although she sunk back into herself and her hands folded in front of her body, though a ghost of smile was still on her face. The words leaving Milo's mouth as they talked were tainted with a brighter feeling and it positively affected Donna. Seeing him like this was more enjoyable then seeing him drunk and depressed, though she couldn't deny that seeing him drunk wasn't enjoyable.

The only reason I'm trusting you so far is because I can't bring myself to abandon you on the side of the road. She retorts back at his comment as he leads her to the door of the building. The second they walk in, the smell of food hits her and she notices how hungry she is.

I didn't know this was here. Milo sharing a hidden gem meant a lot to Donna. She hadn't felt like many wanted to include them in her life, granted she pushed away hard and displayed an intimidating mask, but MIlo was trying. And he was succeeding to make her, his. Well, not like that. Donna wasn't sure. She wasn't going to ask. Milo, she sighs his name out, like the lyrics to a song. If this isn't good, I'm not talking to you for a week.

mood: nervous; excited; bashful; in trouble

outfit

playing:
Stargazing

by:
the nhbd

mentions: N/A

interactions: Milo

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

º º code by ditto º º

Chance's eyes roll as Vince's words settle on his ear. His eyes stung because he wanted Vince to shut up. Shut up and leave him alone. All he wanted to do was rip away all the emotions, but especially his anger. He didn't have the energy to burst at his friend.

But the force that he felt against him snapped him out of that mentality. He saw red and the impulsive nature that Chance usually harbored rose to the surface. Even after Vincent's meek apology, Chance still pushed him. Vincent's feet carry him back a few steps but he still stands, his hands starting to ball in ot fists.

Fuck you Vin! Did you ever take into consideration that I don't want to fucking listen!

Fuck everyone and everything was the mentality that overcome Chance. Why can't you just leave me alone?! Again he pushes Vincent and this time Vincent falls hard against the track. I don't care what you think, or Isa, or anybody else. The lie so easily rolls off his tongue since it is coated with anger. Find somebody else to fucking pester if you're so fucking bored with your own damn life.

mood: pissed; confused; disheartened; lost; way too sober

outfit

playing:
I Hate U

by:
SZA

mentions: Isa

interactions: Vincent

tags: purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

r e i r e i

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Distracted

OUTFIT: Slumber party chic

basics
MENTIONS:

Wynn travelbypages travelbypages

INT:

Sunny Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR: Sleepover
tl;dr
Jenelle Kennedy
Let us be young, let us be wild
until the summer's over
Unbeknownst to Sunny, Jenelle's cheerful attitude was just as much of a put-on as her own while the two girls were endlessly scouring the mall for the perfect slumber party pajamas, and whatever else caught their eye. It wasn't as though Jenny didn't have fun shopping with her best friend; it was one of her favorite things to do in fact. But she had Vinnie on her mind yet again, and she was starting to convince herself that trying again with him might not be such a terrible idea after all. Well, of course it was a terrible idea; they fought all the time, and Jenny hated the jealous, naggy girlfriend she became when he flirted with other girls. But try telling that to a teenage girl's heart. Anyone who's ever possessed one could tell you those things never shut up. And Jenny's was no exception, playing all the hits on repeat like But I Miss Him and What If Another Boy Never Shows Interest In Me Ever Again??

Of course her ex-boyfriend had to pop into her inbox just as Jenny was finally starting to forget about him. School had started up again, and she could focus on the comfort of the routine and structure that came with it, along with her myriad extracurriculars. So why the hell didn't she just ignore him? After bickering with him online, she once again couldn't shake that familiar feeling of her heart pulling itself apart in opposite directions over Vincent Lowes, with one half desperately yearning to kiss him, and the other half ready to kill him.

"You're way too hot to be an Easter chick," Jenelle finally spoke up, laughing at Sunny's fretting over her new pajamas. "Oh the red ones? For Jesse?" She shot her friend a knowing smirk. "Yeah, he'll definitely..." Jenny trailed off, suddenly distracted by something on her phone. A message from a boy she'd never met before, though he seemed to be following her at least somewhat closely, as he mentioned the sleepover to which the girls were currently on route.

They made it to Claire's house, but Jenelle was too busy typing away on her phone to pay much attention to the goings on at the sleepover. She'd learned through DM's that the mysterious boy's name was Wynn, he was homeschooled....home everything really, as he let slip he wasn't permitted by his mother to even leave their property. A revelation Jenny couldn't even really fathom. She immediately grew concerned, attempting to gently pry for more info from the peculiar boy. Having grown up with extremely kind and loving parents, she couldn't fully imagine what was actually going on with his mother or the abuse or danger he could be facing on a daily basis. But was determined to find out eventually.

What she did know was that his situation didn't sit well with her at all. And so Wynn was now her project, whether he liked it or not. After all, Jenelle was convinced she was the only one who could rescue him. Of course she'd do it for anyone in his position, it was just a bonus that this boy was...well, incredibly HOT, to say the least. Gorgeous, even. But that was irrelevant.

Still, Jenny couldn't deny she was positively elated when the boy agreed to sneak out and attend her Halloween party, butterflies fluttering around her insides as they chatted about costumes. Once again sure this soiree was indeed a great idea, after doubting herself when Vin started bitching about not being invited. With a bit of luck, she could avoid her ex for the whole entire party, and if her new friend could make it, this might even be a Halloween night to remember.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Chilling

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Frankie r e i r e i

tags
TL;DR: Cheer sleepover!
tl;dr
Claire Malkovich
Pull me closer if you think you can hang...
Claire squealed when Frankie caught her in his arms, giggling as he returned the hug just as enthusiastically by scooping her up and spinning her around. Her heart fluttering at the handsome jock's admission for showing up at her house: I just needed to see you, baby girl.

The cheerleader's delicate brow knitted in thought as Frankie's expression turned serious when he spoke up again. He obviously had something important to tell her. She listened patiently as he began to explain why his relationship with Chance fell apart. Claire's ears perked up, obviously curious about how and why it all went south. The two boys had looked pretty damn happy together in the short time they were dating, much to her own chagrin. The conversation was abruptly put on pause though, when the pair was interrupted by more cheerleaders arriving; Ivy, Ashley, and her pet sophomore boy, Dustball, barging through the front door without even bothering to knock, followed by Sunny and Jenny moments later.

"Oh shut up," Claire rolled her eyes as she disentangled herself from Frankie, trying to stifle a laugh at Ivy's antics. She grabbed the smaller girl by her shoulders and pushed her towards the hall. "Everybody, get your asses downstairs, I'll be there in a minute," Claire snapped, ushering Ivy and the rest of group to the basement stairs so they could join the rest of the sleepover already in progress. Once they were alone again, she pulled Frankie into the living room to curl up with him on the couch. "What were you saying, babe?" She asked gently, lifting a hand to play with his glossy black hair.

Claire's head was cocked at an angle as Frankie continued. She could feel her face heat up, the familiar sting of jealousy stabbing at her insides as he went on about another girl, explaining his feelings for her were really what came between him and Chance. It took her a moment to register the girl he was describing was herself, however.

"Wait, what?" She searched his face for any signs he could be joking or she'd misunderstood, but his sweet, sad smile told her he was for real. "Frankie, are you--I mean--really?" The girl stammered in suprise. She blushed as his hazel eyes met her own with the most disarmingly vulnerable gaze, his thumb gently caressing her cheek as he asked if she'd accept him as hers, and only hers.

"I--what--you know I will!" Claire giggled, abandoning her flustered attempts at speech to confirm instead by pouncing on his lap, covering his face in kisses. "Well, this isn't how I expected today to go," She purred, slipping her arms around his neck. "You're certainly full of surprises, aren't ya, Gomez?" Nuzzling her nose against his, she gave his soft lips a series of tender kisses before finally indulging in the deep kiss she'd been dreaming of since he'd first arrived, lovingly cradling the boy's face in her hands.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Tipsy

OUTFIT: n/a

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Nico Trippe
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
Nico's eyes were wide as he watched the young woman strip her clothes off, so captivated by the view that he didnt even bother to look away or pretend he wasn't ogling her half-naked figure. He nervously bit at his lower lip while his gaze followed her into the surf, noting how her skin looked as creamy and flawless to him as vanilla ice cream. Though the water was cold at first, Calla bravely dunked herself underwater right away, popping back up right beside him. Nico found himself inching a bit closer to her, struck silent by how beautiful she looked pushing her wet hair out of her face with a serene laugh.

As she tossed her head back, he couldn't help but imagine kissing her smooth, fair neck for a fleeting moment before the pretty blonde opened her eyes again. Nico gulped as her gentle smile made his stomach flip around, blushing as if Calla could read his mind and was privy to what he was just thinking. The abashed fellow could only return a sheepish grin back, clearing his throat awkwardly in an effort to find his voice once again.

Luckily Calla's attention was quickly captured by the little fish that flitted around them. Nico laughed at her cute reaction and delight at the tiny critters, watching her spin around excitedly to observe them. He swam around her to do the same, tilting his head down at the water curiously.

"Yeah, we didn't even scare 'em off, did we interrupt their dinner time? These kinda fish, they bite, ya know," Nico glanced back up at Calla with pretend concern, swimming up closer to her. "Careful, if they're hungry enough? I heard a group this size can devour a man down to the skeleton in like 30 seconds!" He snickered, fingertips gently poking around at her ribcage to mimic a school of tiny fish nibbling on her.

Nico chuckled at her statement about the fish being a major factor as to why she simply couldn't leave her new home of Anchor Bay. "Oh, it's the fish keeping you here, huh?" He teased, splashing at her, though he took care to do so lightly enough that he wouldn't accidently spray seawater in her eyes. "Not your good pal, Nico??"

code by valen t.

Calla Gilles
b185b37c91eb8ef8eff7743ee7ab6005de6e6143.gifv

Calla could feel Nico's eyes on her but it was good they were in the cold water, otherwise her face and body would be beet red. The fact that she was in her bra and undies did not help with that. The girl just did her best to focus on the fish so that she wouldn't keel over and drown. As Nico started mentioning the fish bite she narrowed her eyes and shook her head immediately, "I think you're getting tropical fish mixed up with piranhas." She said, flinching when he began poking her ribs, "nonono I'm ticklish." She laughed, covering her ribs with her arms so he couldn't poke her anymore, but only her tip toes were able to touch the ground.
As he splashes her she squealed and ducked under the water to swim away, but ended up going behind him and hopped on his back, "my arms were getting sore" the girl joked with a shrug, shyly hooking her legs around his waist, sitting comfortably on his back with a smile. "And yes... you might be a reason keeping me here." She told him and pressed a kiss to his cheek before she let go, a chill now running up her back as the cold water got to her, "come on, we should go dry off before we catch a cold or something." She told him, nodding for him to follow. Back on the beach she glanced around, still making sure no one was around before she jogged over to the beach showers to somewhat wash some of the salt water off.
The girl looked at Nico for a moment then slipped on her shirt but before she pulled on her shorts she grabbed her phone from her shorts, checking her messages from Tatum... Maybe Nico really did like her, he did... look at her... But that was all he did. Glancing at him one more time, she pulled on her shorts, not caring much that her shirt and shorts were not wet. Luckily her grandmothers house... her house... wasn't too far from the beach. "Do you wanna maybe go set up the projector or something? Put on comfy jammies, make popcorn, and watch a movie in the backyard?" She asked. At this point she'll need all the wine she could get just to not be so nervous around him. Nervously, she held out her hand for him to take... it was a friendly gesture, right?
Back at the house she went up to her room to change, but instead of something cozy and oversized, she put on a pair of joggers with a spaghetti strap crop top and comfy cardigan overtop. It was a little risque... for her at least. Rushing downstairs she began on the popcorn then went to set up the little projector and laid a sheet on the grass as well as a bunch of blankets. After everything was set up she went inside and grabbed the popcorn and poured herself some liquid courage before going back out to pick the movie and wait for Nico. Her mind though was still deciphering what Tatum said, could Nico actually like her?
2fl1t4-l-610x610-pants-jacket-bag-shirt-crop-sweats-gray-comfy-bralette-sweatpants-grey-tank-crop-joggers--crop+tops.jpg
Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back