• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Processing. . . .

outfit: here

mood: warm

Arthur says. . . .

"I'm not going anywhere"

She wasn't sure if he was going to say it back to her. He didn't need to if he wasn't ready and she should've told him that. She didn't want him to feel pressured to say it and not mean it.

Her eyes scanned every feature of his while he spoke. He looked flustered and frustrated. She knew it was difficult for him to express his emotions and even if it didn't seem that way when they were together she knew that he was still the Niila when they first met. The Niila she couldn't take her eyes off of.

"You should know it's mutual-"

It was like almost the same as saying it back to her. That was until he continued and proclaimed his love for her. Him calling her by her name even sent shivers down her body, that wasn't from the cold.

Her face was warm now, red up all the way to her ears, and her caramel eyes were now glossed over. Was she going to cry? She was trying not to. However, it wouldn't be sad tears. It'd be the happiest years she'd ever she'd- so far.

Arthur smiled brightly as she touched her forehead to his. Him being there calmed her down, but his words took it to a whole other level. She gently kissed his, putting her cold, wet, soft lips on his as if to solidify their feelings for each other.

"Can you.. stay here tonight.. with me? " She asked him in a soft voice. Her body now settling into his. She knew that they would have to shower or else they would both be cold for awhile. Maybe afterwards she can tell him.. have enough courage to tell him about her past.. as she thought about that the only other thing that ran through her mind was-

"I love you, I love you Arthur"

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

Last edited:

"Here we go.."

The days weren't that great in the sense of the fires, the storm, and everything that had happened. Celeria figured that after everything calmed down it would be okay. Oh how wrong she was to be that optimistic.

That day she came into work as usual. However, she saw a notification that there had been changes to the website as well as a "new collection" the company who she was internshiping at was coming out with. It piqued her interest,but it seemed like all day somebody tried to keep her busy. Try to keep her from really taking a look. She didn't realize it then. She couldn't. Not until it was her break.

She opened up the browser and kept refreshing at that point. It had to be a mistake right? An error. Yes that was the only explanation other than she was going crazy. Otherwise, why would her ideas be plastered in the new collection?

Celeria went straight up to her bosses office and didn't hesitate to ask, not even the decency to knock. "Hey I just saw the new collection we had and..maybe I'm seeing things,but aren't more than half of those pieces..mine?" She asked trying to keep calm.

The bastard of a man glanced at her, like he would barely give her the time of day, before looking back at whatever was so important on top of his desk. "Yes. What about your pieces? You should be glad they are in the collection." Celeria blinked in confusion as the words left his mouth. "Right I should be..but I'm not getting paid for my work right? My name doesn't seem to be on there either..unless I missed something?" She said biting the inside of her cheek. The older man sighed, dropping his glasses on the desk before looking straight up at her. "Celeria. You are interning here. At my company. You don't actually have a full time position here. Therefore your ideas are not yours. They are apart of the companies. Meaning they are mine. They aren't copyrighted and you used my software and space to make those pieces. Why would your name be on something that's not yours? Why would you get paid for something that belongs to me?"

Angry wasnt even the word to describe how she was feeling in that moment. Before she could think the words rolled off of her tongue. "You're fucking joking right? You stole my ideas and you think that's okay?!" She asked,balling her fists up that were at her sides as she was visibly shaking with rage. "Yes I'm completely serious. I didn't steal anything that wasn't already owned by me. Now unless you have something else to say your break is almost up. While you are just the help how about you be useful-"

"Fuck you I'm not doing this right now" Celeria snapped at him, trying not to show how broken she was from everything.

"That's no way to talk to your boss. You know that. You're lucky you have a decent face!" he yelled from his room which echoed through the hallway. Celeria quickly took her things and practically ran through the front door of her workplace.

She tried to keep her breathing steady so she wouldn't cry in public. That's something she hated doing and she hasn't done in awhile. She wasn't going to start up again over that elderly, toupee wearing man...though...the tears burned her eyes wanting to come out every five seconds.

She didn't even know where she was going until her feet ended up at a familiar road. She would just ha e to walk a bit before getting to his house. His house being Yohan's house. Granted she did have Milk stay with him over for some nights because the whole city situation had Milk spooked out and she didn't want to leave him all alone. She would rather Milk be with Baloo.

Just get Milk and go home. Get Milk and go home

She repeated to herself. She felt that Yohan already had enough to deal with and wasn't going to burden him.

That was a courteous thought of course that was poorly executed. Celeria knocked on the door and felt like a lump was in her throat. It got even worse when the Yuzu opened the door. Her head moved downwards fast so he couldn't see her crying. It seemed like just the man's presence was enough to want to be comforted. That was a feeling she didn't have often.

"I didnt know where else to go and i didnt want to be alone and I-" she then started to choke before she could even finish the sentence properly.

"..I-Im sorry" she softly cried out as her hands were now on her wet face.

Outfit
Mood: Betrayed
Mentions: lion. lion.

the designer

Celeria

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

mood :
Nervous

outfit :
mentions :
Jean .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. Jesse Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

interactions :
Max, Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Chanthara
;; Ronan
Just when Ronan had thought his life couldn’t get any shittier, the fact it in fact could and would, hit him hard. He spent the day with his mom, who was once again trying to sober up and contact her children like she often did and failed. Roslyn warned her little brother to not get his hopes up, and Ronan trusted her words. He was going to reject the request to spend time with their mom, at least at first…

But then it turned out she had a huge collection of brand new art supplies she wanted to give Ronan. They were the good kind of expensive stuff and Ronan couldn’t refuse the offer. So he spent the day with her and when it was time to come back home… there was no home anymore. There had been a fire.

It was as if the world had something against Ronan. First he got himself into an unhealthy relationship, got hacked and ended up hurting his best friend by rejecting his romantic feelings. It was all too much to handle for one person. Why does it always have to be me? Ronan pleaded in his mind. But like always there was light at the end of the tunnel. Ronan looked at the light, at Max. Max was surprisingly similar to Dr. Berkowitz. They both were kind and helpful and wanted the best for Ronan.

Max was ready to fight for Ronan when he got hacked. Ready to fight his abusive ex. Ronan didn’t want Max to do it, fight Jesse. He would just end up hurt. But in a way it was endearing how someone was ready to go to such lengths for someone like Ronan. Ronan who wasn’t used to being treated with love and care. They were a father and son afterall, so Ronan supposed it made sense for them to be so similar.

After losing his home to the fire, the Chanthara siblings went in their own directions, at least for now. Roslyn went to stay with a close coworker and Ronan went to bunk temporarily at the Berkowitz household. Normally Jean would have been Ronan’s first pick to bunk at, but things were still awkward between the two of them after the rejection.

Ronan knew it was stupid thing to be happy about but he really enjoyed his time at the Berkowitz’s. It felt like a real family and despite being a stranger Ronan was treated with so much kindness by them all Dr. Berkowitz, his wife and most importantly Max. They ate every meal together and Max’s parents would always ask how their day went when the two boys came back from school. It made Ronan extremely happy to be part of it even if it was just temporar.

Ronan had spent a lot of time with Max lately, it was a token since they lived together. Even now they were getting ice cream together. Ronan had started to pay attention to little details about Max he had never noticed. Things like how gently he took care of his plants, what colors he preferred to wear and which part of the meal he ate first.

Even now he paid attention to what ice cream flavor he picked. (Chocolate which was a little boring but matched Max well.) They were all such small things but for some reason it felt important for Ronan to pay attention to them. Something about Max was so charming and endearing. He was so opposite from Jesse. Max was a good guy with a heart of gold.

He had his faults like over worrying and getting bent over small details. But he was principled, he really cared about things and people. And most importantly he was so kind to Ronan. He treated Ronan like a human being and perhaps more. Max was far away from Ronan’s dream man, but Ronan couldn’t stop thinking about how it would feel to kiss or hug him.

Would it be different compared to Jean or Jesse? No matter what the answer was, Ronan wanted to know. He also wanted Max to know just what kind of thoughts he was having. There was no mistake: Ronan had started to form romantic feelings towards his friend. There was now way he was just mistaking their friendship for love.

Ronan really needed to confess his feelings to Max. He wanted to wait for the right moment but maybe there was no such a thing. Maybe he just needed to get over with it and confess. “Should we sit there?” With his free hand Ronan pointed out a park bench that was close. Once they sat down, Ronan opened his mouth.

He spoke clearly so it would be easy for Max to read from his lips. But just to make sure he would be understood, he also typed it out on his phone’s notepad app and showed it to Max. It took a while since typing with one hand only was a little difficult. “I never thought I would say this…”

“But I think I have a crush on you. Do you see a possibility between us?” Ronan’s heart was beating so hard it felt like it would jump out of his chest. Was he making the right decision? Was it smart to start a new relationship so soon after a bad break up? Would he hurt Jean even more by doing this?

coded by reveriee.

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ left side info ------ */

mood happy

location outside

outfit outfit

fun fact His bike has a name. Only few people know

tag ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

Milo Brooks

/* ------ right side ------ */

Milo woke up and rubbed his hands over his face. The sun was shinning in from the window to his face. He groaned,but reluctantly got up. He swung his body to sit up on his bed, he feet feeling the cool floor beneath him. It took him a second,but he pushed himself to stand up and start to get ready for the day.

It wasn't until the hot water was running down his body that he remembered he won the bet between Donna and him. Now she would have to drive him around. He technically didn't really need her to. He felt bad because of it and especially since she helped him out when he was intoxicated. He figured why not do something that she would enjoy?

He tried to get the word date out of his head. It wasn't. Just two friends hanging out. It couldn't be a date..maybe..no! It couldn't. Not even if feeling her so close to him in the gym had him feeling differently. The way her body relaxed against his and how he knew if nothing were to interrupt them he wouldn't have stopped. He couldn't have. She would have to be the one to stop them both, to which she did. It still didn't mean he didn't wonder how she tasted or the way her lips would feel on his. It was thoughts like these that pushed the image of Lemon into the back burner momentarily.

He turned off the water and dried himself off while looking at his phone. He decided to text Donna the details on the day. However he wanted to keep it a secret.

Dove:
Hey, be at my place at 2. Wear something with tennis shoes. Remember you're my chauffeur today 🙌

After he hit send he finished getting ready. Milo even started to second guess if she was going to like what he was going to do,but he had already come this far. He wouldn't back out now.

Milo its just Dove...you shouldnt be nervous. Its her. Just breathe you idiot-

He thought as he grabbed his essentials before walking out his house to meet Donna outside. He was just sitting on the steps waiting for her. This time he wasn't drenched in water so it was already off to a good start. Considering all the events to happen to the city..yeah this has to be a good start.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

MOOD: flustered

OUTFIT: Fall Flannels

basics
MENTIONS:
Chance ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
Isa r e i r e i

INT:
Ronan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR

tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Things had finally melted down into a fragile peace. Between his kickboxing lessons, school, and now Ronan living with his family after the catastrophic fire two weeks ago, things had still been hectic in the Berkowitz household, but for the first time in forever, it seemed as though things were getting better and not worse. Max had found in himself a sliver of hope that the worst year of his short young life was finally ending.

The two boys had gone out for ice cream, chatting along the way, enjoying the crisp air of late September. Max had grown to like hanging out with Ronan even more over these past few weeks– it was a little awkward sometimes to be living with someone who didn’t know ASL, but after Ryan joined the family Max had been getting used to communication barriers being a common occurrence in the house. He’d learned to mostly take it in stride, always being the flexible one willing to make a change. And luckily, Ronan was always happy to meet him in the middle.

Once they found a place to sit and relax, taking in the stillness of the day for a bit, their conversation slowly fizzled out. They sat side-by-side. Taking the pause in the conversation to simply smile at each other and be content. Ronan seemed to keep his eyes lingering on Max with gentle interest, not quite studying him… admiring, more like. And though it made Max a little nervous to have attention paid to him, it also made him strangely happy. Ronan made him feel noticed and appreciated, something Max often struggled to see in himself.
Then, breaking the stillness, Ronan said something. Seeing Max struggle to read his lips, Ronan began one-handedly typing out his thought onto his phone screen for Max to read. Max waited, patiently but already wondering about what it was his friend had to say.

The words Ronan wrote sent an immediate jolt of anxiety through Max, shattering the reverie.
“I never thought I would say this…”

Say what? Max’s mind raced through dozens of horrifying scenarios of what would follow, suddenly terrified that he had done something wrong taking Ronan out like this, or maybe he had done something wrong long before this and Ronan was just waiting for the right time to call Max out.

Ever since Isa had broken off their friendship, Max had become ever more paranoid of losing his friends, terrified that he was hurting them every moment of every day. What he didn’t know was that Isa had done that for him, to force him to focus on his own healing instead of driving himself to the brink trying to fix her. He had been told this, but all he felt was the cold ache of abandonment and guilt.

If Ronan was through with their friendship too, Max didn’t know what to do. He needed Ronan.

But once the last of Ronan’s sentence was typed out and shown to him, those thoughts were the last thing on his mind.

“But I think I have a crush on you. Do you see a possibility between us?”
A bite of ice cream slid down Max’s throat the wrong way and he choked.

He didn’t know what to do.

It was wrong, so wrong of him to say yes. To return those feelings when he was still so deeply infatuated with another. Guilty to even now be thinking of Chance’s warm hands on his shoulders. How could he give his heart to Ronan only to go to sleep and dream of Chance? Max could hardly live with himself as it was. And he wasn't even ready to admit to anyone his feelings for other boys. Max wouldn't allow himself to embrace his gay identity, all for fear that him being himself might bother someone else.

But it was all the more wrong to say no, Max thought. His conscience couldn’t bear the thought of breaking Ronan’s heart after Ronan had been through so much pain in his last relationship. Ronan had been controlled and abused physically, sexually, and emotionally by his last boyfriend. His trust in relationships had been broken in the most hurtful way possible, and still, he trusted his heart to Max. He trusted Max… but Ronan was too good for Max; Ronan deserved so much better than to have a sniveling nervous wreck of a boy for his lover. Ronan had been there for him, even as Ronan himself was struggling. He owed Ronan that much now, didn’t he?
Max had now been speechless for several seconds too long.
Say something.
Say something, anything…

“I like you, Ronan.” Max, blushing, stammered his words out loud, the unique cadence of his voice sharply rising in pitch and nearly cracking. “I do. I…” he trailed off, hands shaking and eyes frozen wide. He didn’t know if he was doing the right thing. He didn’t know if this was even what Ronan really wanted… but he said it still.
Because he loved Ronan, in that frantically passionate way that Max loved the world.
“...Let me show you how to sign it,” Praying Ronan would be happy, Max took hold of Ronan’s left hand, giving it a gentle and affectionate squeeze while his own left hand slowly and clearly signed the words for Ronan to see and learn, voicing along with it.

“I like you.”

code by valen t.

MOOD: Happy

OUTFIT: skating fit

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR Jolexei goes on an aquarium date
tl;dr
Josephine Kingston
Don't stress, don't falter

"Hey can you unlock the door?" Jo questioned her lover, leaning over to gently nudge him. However, both parties knew this wasn't a real request. In the near three months they had been dating, Jo had opened a car door a grand total of three times and that was usually when Alexei had his hands full with groceries and Jo had to insist he not drop a carton of eggs for the sake of being a gentleman.

As expected, her boyfriend dutifully shimmied out of the car to open her door for her. It was a comfortable routine, something that felt so novel and exciting at first but was now a pleasant and reliable facet of going out with her boyfriend. She accepted his hand as he escorted her out of the car with a smile on her face. It really didn't get better than this.

It was rather odd to Jo, that she should have such a lovinh and cozy bond with her boyfriend, one that she had not been used to or been raised to expect out of a partnership. And even if she were, it wasn't as if their circumstances outside of family stuff were ideal. What with his former fling/best friend, an ex hellbent on destroying their relationship, her ex fiancee who was somehow back in town, and the gaggle of men determined to turn her into a rebound concubine, their situation was less than perfect. Yet they made it work. They put up with the seemingly endless competition and seemed to grow all the more for it.

Case in point: just a week ago Alexei had presented her with a promise ring, the couple's first real commitment to a future with one another. They'd talked and fantasized sure, but it all felt more concrete with the ring. And it didn't hurt that Jo found the ring to be drop dead gorgeous.

She twisted the ring on her finger so the diamond was now perfectly aligned. She could stand and admire it for hours, both for it's objectively intricate and gorgeous design and for all it represented for the couple. But the date called. She glanced up at the building, labeled "Ms Stacy's Skatepalozo". Three months ago Jo would never have wanted to step inside a building that was A. Labeled "Palooza" or B. Had a sign with a wornout A that now looked like an O. But truth be told this wasn't half as dingy as the other buildings Jo had been too at this point. That aquarium from hell being a notable example. She shuddered, in recollection of a fish she was positive was deceased, floating around in the tank on it's side.

She wrapped an arm around her partner, head leaning on his shoulder. "So have you ever gone ice skating before?" She questioned curiously. "I never did. I tried to go with a family friend once but I didn't even make it onto the ice before I cut myself on the skate thingy" She winced, though aware her reaction didn't match the mundane inconvenience she was describing. Nevertheless she simply wasn't in the mood to clarify some details. "I was like a total crybaby then so I was kinda traumatized outta skating for a while" She chuckled, attempting to make light of the situation "You'll protect me from the scawy sharp blades though right?"

Yes, it was probably for the best that Alexei didn't know the full details of her skating mishap. Like who's skate she cut herself on, or where the injury was. It'd do more harm than good now, especially since her past had begun catching up to her in AB.

She tapped her partner's back gently, before making a wide gesture with her arms "Can you carry me on your back please?" Jo questioned with an overly sugary baby voice, complete with puppy dog eyes, "You'd be my hero if you diiiiiiiid" She informed him in a singsongy voice, gently wrapping her arms around his back.

code by valen t.

mood :
Happy

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :

Chanthara
;; Ronan
Ronan tilted his head to the left in a puppy-like manner as he waited for Max’s answer. It was taking a while for Max to answer, and this made Ronan worry. What if Max thought he was just messing with him? What if their friendship gets ruined? DIfferent ”what if’s” circled around his head making him uncomfortable. To add to the uncomfortable feeling, his heart was beating even harder than a while ago. Now it really seemed like it wanted to jump off his chest.

Ronan was waiting for Max’s answer so anxiously that he almost forgot to breathe. He just kept looking at his friend, whose face was now slightly red. Was he blushing? I like you, Ronan. So when Max finally said those words his wild heart calmed down. Ronan was extremely relieved, but also pretty surprised. He couldn’t hide his surprised facial expression. His brown velvety eyes were wide open and his mouth a tight line.

Ronan had almost expected Max to reject him. Ronan hadn’t believed that he would be Max’s type. He didn’t have a filter, he acted without thinking and on top he was known for his weird interests. Max on the other hand was… well a Max. Someone who really cared for people. Someone who was kind and principled and didn’t judge people. Maybe he understood Ronan in a sense. Just maybe Ronan deserved to be cared for by someone like him.

Eventually Ronan was able to switch his surprised expression into his usual cheerful smiling face. Though this time there were hints of something else mixed in. Perhaps it was happiness or excitement about Max’s mutual feelings. No matter what it was, Ronan nodded his head enthusiastically once Max proposed he would show how to sign his saying.

Max took hold of Ronan’s left hand, giving it a gentle and affectionate squeeze. Ronan smiled brightly at him. His gaze went from Max’s pretty blue eyes to his delicate hands. Ronan wanted to really pay attention to this. He wanted to really learn how to say it in Max’s mother tongue. He wanted Max to understand him.

Max probably wanted Ronan to learn the words too since he kept signing them slowly and clearly, voicing along with it. Ronan moved his own hands after Max in a slightly more rough way. However he thought he got it pretty close. Ronan repeated the motion a couple times before getting it right. “I like you, I like you, I like you.” He signed time after time as if he was a small child who had learnt his first word. Ronan couldn’t help but smile and chuckle out loud.

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: desperate

OUTFIT: xxx

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

OdinsTwoWolves OdinsTwoWolves

tags
TL;DR ...
tl;dr
Oliver Dreyfuss
How lonely it is, to be drowning in a place where everyone can swim

At long last,, Oliver Dreyfuss was freed from the shackles of abuse and emancipated into the cold arms of the streets.

But even the alleys and trash cans were more of a mother to him than his own mother ever was.

This feverishly intelligent young man, barely fifteen years old, with his eccentric and tremulous nature and his rapturous love of turtles, had been reduced to little more than a feral stray cat scavenging for scraps. He was only waiting for the right time to wander away from the once-familiar town of Anchor Bay and never return.

Homelessness, he had decided, was safer than turning himself in to the care of the state. Children like him, who had been rejected and abused by their birth family, tragically often were given to yet more abuse in the foster system. But this time even harder to escape.

He had no reason to dream of a safe home or a loving family. He trusted very few, mostly other young teens like himself who could not save each other from the nightmares they faced.

But as he lingered in Anchor Bay, trying to work up the strength to flee for freedom, he began to rapidly decline. His health was failing from sleepless nights in the cold. He was so hungry that the ache of it kept him awake at all hours.

And it was only a matter of time until he was spotted and recognized by someone as a local high school student, a familiar neighborhood boy now dangerously alone. And when that happened, he was doomed to the custody of the state. All he could think was blurry, disconnected thoughts of what it would feel like to starve to death.

A human can live three weeks without food, give or take. Oliver hadn't quite been three days. He wasn't dying, at least not imminently, but he was as sick and miserable as he had expected himself to be after nearly 2 weeks of living like this. All animals, he knew, were hardwired towards survival. And he was no different from the rats and the raccoons he saw scurrying the alleys alongside him.

The trash-digging animals felt more like sisters to him than his own sisters ever did.

Yes, he'd seen worse days than this. Felt worse pain than this.

And today was no different and no better, he thought, foraging through the dumpsters and bins behind some house, in some neighborhood he didn't know, looking for anything that might sustain him for just another day.

Normally he wouldn't be out in the daylight, especially so close to people's homes, but he felt that he could no longer afford to wait until dark. Like the animals, he was being driven to acts of desperation by hunger and illness and fear. And the young turtle scholar understood this pain much more than he understood any other pain.

code by valen t.

This was the most sober Chance had felt in weeks. Albeit, he was still coming down from whatever euphoria he had attempted last night, or was it that morning? H wasn't sure.

He still hadn't talked to Frankie, but it was like his ex boyfriend had give up on reconciling at the moment. He couldn't admit it, but that hurt him a lot more than he thought. But Chance Matthews wasn't one to dwell in his feelings, he found himself hanging around his new friends introduced by Scout. And it was a trait within the Matthews family to try and avoid your feelings at any chance, which was why Winnie had also joined their new friend group. Scout, Dominic, Maisie, Scout, Winnie, and Chance. They were all now a bunch of delinquents that barely made an appearance in school, partied late at night, and got high whenever they wanted. Those twins wanted to detach from everything.

His ex, that he'd fallen head over heels for, had cheated on him. When he thought he was gonna be able to move on to another brilliant and amazing guy, he had just changed his status to 'in a relationship'. Football had become a chore. He couldn't not run from his problems.

But Chance couldn't always rely on smoking and drinking to forget everything, his mother could only miss what was going on with her kids because she was always at work and possibly distracted by some new mystery friend of hers. He couldn't hide it forever though, sooner or later she'd get a call from the school about him missing a handful of classes. And they'd have to have a talk, and he'd have to tell her. Tell her everything, from his sexuality, to Frankie, to Max, to football, to the drugs, the drinking. And that scared him more than anything.

The track was where Chance really felt at peace. The runner had been avoiding it because he's been ditching football practice, Frankie, the cheerleading squad, Vincent. Everything that was a part of his old life was maddening to him, made him feel the loss of what once was. But as the wind wrapped around him and his feet scuffed against the track, Chance had felt the most free he's felt since telling his sister that he was bisexual. For just a few laps he could be Chance Matthews = runner.

And he ran for laps even as tire beat against his bones and his breathes were being stolen in quick repetitions. He wanted to feel now, because this was the only time he could feel something without someone else demanding something from Chance. Whether that be the truth, an answer, comfort, or his old self.

However, as he was ending a lap his eyes land on a figure that's was watching his running form. Even from far away he could tell who it was, Vincent, and the closer he got the more confirmation. Chance could never get what he wanted, no matter what it was. His running slows to a stop till he's about a few feet away from his other best friend. Guilt easily pulls itself onto Chance's face as he now was going to be succumbed to having a conversation, he'd rather evade. Hey, Vincent. His breath is still catching itself in his throat causing for a cough to erupt from his heaving chest. Long time.

mood: pissed; confused; disheartened; lost; a little high

outfit

playing:
I Hate U

by:
SZA

mentions: Max, Frankie, Winnie, Scout

interactions: Vincent

tags: purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

r e i r e i

PenguinFox PenguinFox

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: verklempt

basics
MENTIONS:
Chance ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

INT:
Ronan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR

tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

Seeing Ronan’s signing made Max’s heart dizzy with joy.

His friends learning ASL proved to Max that he had something beautiful and rich to share with others, something that he had trouble believing as his self-esteem kept being crushed by the weight of puberty, anxiety, trauma, and his ongoing battle accepting his sexuality. Ronan learning his language meant much more than just that simple phrase he signed: “I like you.”
It meant Ronan saw Max as an equal. At the same time, Ronan’s actions were saying to Max ‘I see you, I respect you, I want to be a part of your world, I want you to be welcome in my world.’

And finally, Max felt sure.
He needed to do this. For Ronan.

Ronan deserved to be loved. Ronan deserved to be cared about, and respected, and treated with kindness. Ronan deserved someone to hold his hand and cherish, and be intimate with, without fear of harm…

In Max’s eyes, he was choosing this because it was now his duty to keep Ronan’s heart safe. He had been entrusted with it, and he would be the boyfriend that saved Ronan from falling back to guys like Jesse.

His heart still fluttering like a moth in his chest, sending pulses of heat through his body, Max’s hand softly worked its way up Ronan’s arm, drawing them closer until they were nestled like turtledoves. Overwhelmed with emotion, he was blind to the strangers passing by out in the park with them, who might see him, a “straight” boy, being so unapologetically close to another of his gender.

He looked deeply into Ronan’s warm dark eyes until they were the only thing he saw, close enough to feel his breath on his cheek, and couldn’t help but think his eyes were the same color as Chance’s…

And perhaps that was why Max then let his eyes fall shut, the world around him disappearing as he closed the final distance between him and Ronan with a kiss on the lips.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Just surviving

OUTFIT:

basics
tags
TL;DR Feral Cat Boy vs. Australian Cat Herder

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

"Really... That's all you got? Cute."

“Okay… Trash is ready, I’ll be right back Wendy..” The smokey colored feline had followed him all the way to the door as Ryker balanced the old cardboard box he had used as Wendy’s nesting box over to the door, filled with other trash and old items that needed to go. He had set up a pen in his second bedroom, where his computer and his gaming setup were organized away but in reality the cat would just continue to cart around her kittens to wherever Ryker was so they could watch them together. It touched his heart actually and it was becoming clearer and clearer to himself that once this was all over and the kittens were gone to their forever homes that Wendy was going to stay with him forever. He loved her dearly and spoiled her every second of the day, she deserved the absolute best he could offer, Ryker was already working on the application for adoption on his computer before he got sidetracked into picking up around the house.

“Be good sweetie..” He patted her head then slipped out the back door with the box in his arms as he padded down the steps and towards the dumpster. It was a cloudy day and the wind made the skin on his arms get covered in goosebumps. Soon, the day would come where he couldn’t be in tank tops and shorts all hours of the day, but it wasn’t going to start today.

The thing that made him stop in his tracks as he got close to the green bin was the flash of dark clothing skittering around the bins. It put him on edge because a couple of the homeless people around usually came here but… not during the day? When he got closer though, it was… kid and he frowned a little before finally speaking up, “Hey uh… buddy, whatcha doing over there in those cans?” His voice was low, the box was still balanced in the crook of one of his arms as he watched, his dark blue eyes watching closely as he tried to fathom why a kid was rummaging around through the garbage.

code by valen t.

mood :
Happy

outfit :
mentions :
Jean .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. Jesse Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

interactions :

Chanthara
;; Ronan
Ronan flashed out a happy smile once again. Max seemed to really like Ronan signing “I like you” back at him. It was such a simple thing yet it seemed to make Max happy. Ronan wondered if there was something else behind it, something he didn’t know about. Maybe the simple phrase holds a bigger meaning to Max, meaning Ronan didn’t know about. But if it was something that made Max happy, Ronan would gladly sign it again to him.

Ronan was going to sign the words once again, But Max seemed to have something else in his mind. Max’s hand slowly ran up Ronan’s arm eventually bringing the two boys closer together. Max was so close to him Ronan could feel the warmth from his body. It was a nice feeling. It was lovely for them to be able to be so close. And to do that in a park where everyone could see.

Ronan was used to being treated like a dirty little secret by Jesse. Something that would ruin his image if getting known by anyone other than the two boys. There was a time Ronan had thought having a secret relationship with someone older was fun and exciting, but he later learnt it was all but that. Maybe because of that it felt so nice to be close to Max like this.

It sure was something Jesse would never have dared to do, and in fact Ronan didn’t have expected Max to do it either, being so close to another boy in a public area. Before telling about his feelings, Ronan had already accepted the fact that if Max ever accepted his feelings it would stay as a secret between the two boys.

It was all fine by Ronan who just wanted to be loved and cared for by someone. He yearned for the warmth of another body but most importantly he yearned for a relationship where the participants would be equal to each other. He wanted to be fully himself without it leading to any problems.

If it needed to happen in secret then be it a secret. That was something Ronan reassured himself, when in reality a piece of him had already experienced being someone’s dirty secret. A piece of him wanted to be proudly shown off by someone he loved.

So Max being so close to him was unexpected. Maybe Ronan gave him courage? Whatever it was, the two boys were closely together and Ronan was happy about it. It wouldn’t probably lead anywhere else but just being close to Max was good enough. So when Max got even closer to Ronan and their eyes met, Ronan felt his heart beating fast again.

Max’s eyes were the same blue tone as Jean’s and Jesse’s. But the similarities ended there: they didn’t have an alluring atmosphere like Jean’s or a piercing gaze like Jesse’s. In a way they were softer but extremely pretty. Max closed his eyes, and soon Ronan felt his lips against his own.

The tastes of different ice creams, Max’s chocolate and Ronan’s mango, got mixed up when Ronan answered to his friend… no boyfriend’s kiss. Ronan wasn’t sure how long to take the kiss, he didn’t want to freak him out by giving in a tongue or something. So he just kissed him gently for a while. “You’re so sweet.” Ronan eventually broke the kiss and smiled brightly at Max.

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: terrified

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Ryker OdinsTwoWolves OdinsTwoWolves

tags
TL;DR ...
tl;dr
Oliver Dreyfuss

There wasn’t much to be found in the bins. There never was… Oliver had been hoping these nicer neighborhoods would have more generous garbage, but whoever lived nearby was tragically unwasteful. He ruefully pondered over the mostly-empty cereal box, bruised apple, and two loose ibuprofen tablets that he’d scavenged. Enough for today. Enough to keep him half-alive until he figured out where to go.

Now, to get out of this neighborhood before anyone noticed him skulking around, disappear back into the shadier parts of Anchor Bay where he blended in more. He’d been sleeping under the bridge for the past few nights, but it was risky: he needed somewhere more out-of-sight soon.
But just as he turned to leave, a dry twig snapped on the ground behind him as someone stepped on it.

“Hey uh… buddy, whatcha doing over there in those cans?”

The hungry squirrels all skittered into the autumn trees, but the ghostly teenage boy was paralyzed like a deer in headlights, caught red-handed.
Oliver had made a grave mistake coming out here in the middle of the day…suddenly he was face-to-face with a very tall Australian.

The metal lid in Oliver’s hand fell back onto the can with such a loud clang that the boy cowered and clamped his hands over his ears, startled again by the sudden noise.

To an outsider, Oliver was acting as though he’d never seen another human being before in his life. The fences surrounding the properties created a dead-end– he was trapped. There was no way to simply run away and dodge the situation. His feet felt frozen onto the asphalt. His heartbeat thrashed and jolted, threatening to starve his brain and send him blacking out.

Slowly, as though a gun were being pointed at him, he lowered his knife back into his pocket. He hadn’t even realized he’d grabbed it until he heard the click of the spring… the knife had become instinctual at this point. It was an extension of the terror that he’d been trapped in for years, as much of a part of him as his own hands or his bruises and scars. But he’d made another mistake showing it to this man… he had lost the element of surprise already. It was useless.

Oliver said nothing, as he’d been unable to for days, though ‘don’t hurt me’ was written across his blanched face. He was at the mercy of whatever the young man decided to do: call the police, call child services, attack him…
All at once, he felt just like he was at home again, with nothing to do but await punishment.

code by valen t.

[/QUOTE]

Calla Gilles
clara-galle-atdmv.gif

Cleaning Calla's grandmothers house had been a hard task, but now most of her grandmothers things were gone. Anything she had kept were either in jewelry boxes because they were her style, or on the shelves in the living room being used as decoration. Slowly each piece of her grandmothers furniture were being replaced as well, where the old bright orange suede couch once sat is now a round beige sofa that comes apart. All things that were once old lady chic are now being replace with boho chic pieces. As much as Calla did not want to admit it, she was beginning to nest herself in the town. And, living in her grandmothers house was less weird now that the womans things were no longer there, she didn't know her, so the house did not feel weird to her. Her own furniture was making the house feel like her own as well.
While she once preferred being alone, the relationships she was building within the community was heartwarming to her as well, it made her want to stay. For a long time. But she would never say that out loud.
To her surprise, Nico had taken up her offer to move in to the house. It was large, and she had taken the attic that was once her grandmothers office anyway, so all the real rooms were empty, but now Nico taking one made the house feel less empty. "Where do you want this box?" Calla asked Nico, bringing one some-what large box into his room, hoping to somewhat be a helpful friend and now roommate to the boy. She had made sure he could take the master bedroom that had an ensuite bathroom so he would have his privacy. "What did you pack in this, it feels like it has about 30 bricks inside" Calla laughed and took the box to the window seat and set it down. The room was pretty large with its own bathroom and walk in closet. The window was pretty massive as well with its window seat. "Did I mention that if you want anything replaced you can let me know? I know my grandmas taste was pretty.... old ladyish" She said, motioning to the thick curtains and antique looking bedroom set.

tumblr_ps5t5cjAVk1x6qhzro1_1280.jpg
Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Wynn Jones
timothee-chalamet.gif

It was risky for Wynn to be out in daylight, but his mom was making a trip to the city and being pent up inside all day was too much, especially knowing she would not be home for hours. The town was lively today, but it was a weekend, he expected it would be. It was nice from when it was 3 am and he wandered the town other days. Most people paid not mind to him, most likely thought he was a tourist or something, so it was easy for him to go unnoticed.
With his tablet in hand, he biked over to the library and went inside, grabbing a random book off the shelf before he sat down in one of the chairs and logged into his instagram using the library wifi. Scrolling through, he saw Jenny had posted something, another thing to do with school of course, but it made him smile a little before he liked it and moved on to the Instagram shorts section.
He had followed Jenny a few months ago when he saw the local school had some posts that she was tagged in and for a while he was too nervous to follow her. But when he saw how passionate she was about what she did, he couldn't help but press the follow button. Of course, he was too shy to message her, but through instagram, he was seeing who she was, at least on the outside. His instagram was a little boring. He had a few photos of the cat, and some things around the acreage and some fan art of some fictional characters from books he read, but nothing on his instagram to indicate his profile was him.
He wanted to know Jenny, be her friend, but his life was too complicated to involve anyone else, and if his mother knew that there was someone "corrupting" him he would most likely get his lifeline to the outside world taken away.
cc68a84ac2f3beb12b3039b96b935a93.jpg
Mentions: Jenny- Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

YOHAN
I'm out of my mind and fantastic.I hate love that I can read ahead of me

my burning chest
the liar
It's just a joke, I loved you
just a joke
Yurie Kokubu
mood: therapy
interactions: Celeria .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
scroll

“Thank you for your time, Blu,” said Yohan with great verve, the tincture of burgundy wine settling on his lips as he took a sip, “We finally managed to put together a menu for the tenants.”

The professional kitchen did not have personalized furnish like his home did. It opened on a narrow corridor and closed off on two backdoors; everything in between was splashed with a cold shoulder of lissome steel. Nevertheless, at this foot of the hour, the sounds and feel of it was much like home.

Woks of every grade, tongs and wooden spoons and spurtles reflected down on the aluminum surfaces, each swung on hooks like sloths on vines. Jars of herbs and spices hitched from the storages cluttered the counters like sporadically risen caves among forests of ideas. While some recipes hibernated in the thickets of their mind as the wine emptied, others stacked plates and bowls in criss-crosses where forks and spoons neighbored on a delicate balance with half-eaten experimentations.

Scarcely would any seconds go by before a bubble of laughter could be heard through the hallway, a wispy echo of vocal bands interwoven together like soft whistling into panpipes.
All told, the two chefs had ended up on the moped brown floor, sitting with a wine bottle corked open between them. The ironed fabric of his slacks cinched tight on his thighs as one of his legs marched in line with his chest. Leaning onto his knee, his lips opened vociferously, “Blu, I told you. I did not lie to you that other time. I don’t get drunk. I’m not drunk.”
But, the girl in front of him, shook her head of long and bristling hair of aquamarine dye, laughing with both her mouth and her crane-like eyes.
  • - -
“Thank you,” said for the second time that night the black-tie chef, who went on to unbuckle his seatbelt when his Uber driver dropped him off in front of the house. Twisting his choice of countenance, he ruefully remarked, “For thieving me out of my money. You need to talk to the headquarters about this mileage rate. Abab-I can speak fine if I hold my tongue- I was going to call it absurd. Absurd.”

He hiccuped. Postmarking his hands over his hot lips until the hiccup went down, he blinked once, the trifle of explaining his condition coming back in full regression, “I’m not drunk. I’m not!”

Ruefully, he ended up at the door, his knuckles brassing against the door.

Halmeoni-” he hiccuped, “Grandma. Are you home?” His brows rested on the door as he blocked out the conscious thoughts asking him how she became his grandma in a single night.

In a nick of a few sloppy efforts to keep his eyes open, the door swung open by Mrs. Mildred who wasn’t ever entirely old. She was at an awkward age, Yohan would argue. The vigor in her soul was much more behind time than the wrinkles creasing on the planes of her faded face. She had a unique hospitality of a mother, not to be given or taken with her nesting nature of winking and making lush conversation about matters he would taunt as a waste of time and money. He had originally promised he was only going to stay for a couple minutes on the couch after downing a glass of water, but somehow the grit to leave resolved into the droning jazz of the TV running. And, he had fallen asleep just like that with a glass of water curled in his hand, his body impressed in an upright sitting position. The next morning Yohan had woken up quietly, took off his shoes to keep quiet, washed the glass, and closed the door behind him.

It took a lifetime to learn the doctrine behind hunger, to what pools the mouth with saliva, and to what casts blind commercial greed. Any form of greed couldn’t be served blandly; foisting garlic that had been smashed flat into a pot for margherita pizza sauce did nothing. It needed to be worked around entirely in the same way it was with people; you wanted to give, before you took.

So, the chef practiced manipulation as he did with every meal. He peeled with gentle hands, smoking the minced pieces into a roast, before his shaded pupils fell stage on the tomatoes. San Marzano were peevish, slim and long, and wore fewer necklaced seeds. Simple living, these tomatoes were heirloom red, and cut ruby under the blade. In proportion, Romas had thick skin and no clear shape, but it happened to seduce when its hemispheres were cut and the sapid sweetness steamed the air.

In the frame of cooking and listening to the cats, his doorbell rang.

Folding the apron on the chair, he opened the door.

Michoso?” Yohan said when Celeria shuffled into his house, straight black hair fanning her pointed-downwards face, “Did the floor suddenly become interesting to you? If you have to know, it is Macassar Ebony imported from-”

“I didn’t know where else to go and I didn’t want to be alone and I-”

“Are you crying?”

“..I-I’m sorry.”

Yohan Cho was prevented from taking any step closer. A sudden expression overtook him. Apart from his bedroom affairs, Yohan still trembled from touch. To the last and final detail of desperation, yes indeed it was desperation, his thumbs silently drove into his palms. It wasn’t that he had known Celeria Calma for long, this had been pent-up in the cathartic beats of his heart. Was this why Danielle had seen less in him?

“You can cry,” he spoke awkwardly, in spite of his misanthropy, “Don’t hide it, and do not apologize. Come on, sit down. I’ll get you a glass of water.”

When she had pulled herself up onto the kitchen stool, he slid a glass of water across the table.

“Yesterday,” he said as she wiped her tears and cried a little more, “I was also having a glass of water. I wasn’t drunk, but I had a dream about the Rainbow Fish, a book I read when I was in elementary school. It was about a very beautiful fish who ended up giving his colored scales out to other fish to make friends and keep others happy. To please others. As a chef, I had a few random thoughts in between like the location, like how salt is expensive, yet the ocean made of salt is not.”

“So, your tears,” he passed the words over his tongue, turning around to his brick oven to slide out a margarita pizza with a paddle,“They made me think of the story because one, they are also salty and two-”

In a fragile whim of a second, he stopped to stare at her, “pretty.”

“Which according to my dream means that though you can continue to dissolve saltwater equivalent liquid from your eyes, consider that they are also expensive and wasteful, especially if they’re because of someone else.”

“People want to be comforted by small talk,” he continued, proceeding to cut the pizza in front of her, “They want to hear about how the weather’s today, which teams are playing tonight, or what the town’s up to. But, I do not know how to do that. I ended up telling you why I think the Rainbow Fish was a terrible book. Ani, an awful child’s book.”

“In return,” he folded his elbows on the table counter, “I also expect a book review on your life. Tell me what made you cry. And, the pizza is hot, so don’t put it into your mouth all at once.”

© reveriee

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:
Ronan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR

tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

“You’re so sweet.”

The words on Ronan’s lips after the two of them pulled back gave Max a rush of euphoria. He did good. He was performing romance good enough for Ronan. He was passing whatever test of boyfriend skill he’d set up for himself in his mind. He was caught tightly between the highs of Ronan’s validation and the lows of his own crippling self-doubt.

This was, after all, his first-ever real relationship. Other than drunkenly kissing Chance at that Fourth Of July party, Max had never been one to be bold or flirtatious. He was terrified of his attraction to men, terrified of relationships, terrified of not being good enough… he never thought he’d ever do something like this. He never thought anyone would want him like this.

“Come on,” Max reached out a hand to help Ronan up from the bench, keeping their hands clasped as they walked a little further down the path together. The whole time, Max’s eyes darted back and forth nervously, worrying about who might be seeing them right now, who might have seen them kiss…

Max didn’t know if he was ready to be hand-in-hand with another boy in public. He didn’t feel ready for any of this. This was leagues outside of his comfort zone. He was going to be paranoid for the rest of forever about one of his friends catching on to his little tryst with Ronan. Ronan would want to be public, wouldn’t he?

Dreading being out of the closet, fighting back against the surge of panic that rose in his chest, Max didn’t make eye contact with Ronan for a few minutes. He seemed temporarily lost in his own inner world.

They reached a large metal trash can. Max tossed his empty ice cream cup inside, leaning against the outside of the can for a moment and taking a look around the park. A tall tree with burnished red foliage caught his attention– his eyes lit up and he waved for Ronan. “Hey, look!” His hand reached for the bark of the tree, feeling the rough surface. “This is a sugar maple. They’re only common this far up north.” He signed the name of the tree out for Ronan, slower than he spoke so he could follow along. “...It’s a good climbing tree.” There was just a hint of mischief in Max’s smile. He grabbed the lowest branch, trying to use his skinny arms to pull himself up with little luck. Even Ryker's kickboxing training hadn't yet granted Max the upper body strength to support his whole frame like this. “Well, it’s good if you’re good at this.” His accented voice broke with laughter at himself. “Hey, can you give me a lift?”

code by valen t.

MOOD: Just surviving

OUTFIT:

basics
tags
TL;DR Feral Cat Boi Vs. Australian Cat Herder

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

"Really... That's all you got? Cute..."

“You put down that knife before I beat your fucking ass silly.”

The words had left Ryker’s lips before they ever made it to his brain, he wasn’t completely stupid as he shifted one of his foot back to give him more leverage when he swung the box of trash in hand at the kid’s head if he came closer to him with that knife away. His already hard face became sharper as he scowled, the corner of his lips turned down as every muscle in his body went tight when the adrenaline started pumping into him.

“Come near me with that knife and I’ll throw you so far your brains get scrambled… We can either gesture or sign or talk… But I won’t be threatened with a knife.”

It really wasn’t the first time Ryker had been thrown into a situation like this, knives were so common in the places and groups he hung out with in Australia, hell even his first time with a gun, he had shot a gun was seventeen when he was culling a dingo pack that was mercilessly murdering the goat herds.

“Are you hungry? Is that why you’re diggin around in the trash? You put that dumb shit away, let me throw my trash out… I’ll get you some food to eat okay? Fair deal I think.”

While he did want to beat the hell out of the kid for threatening him, Ryker would feel bad about it the entire time because he recognized that fearful deer in headlights look and the stance that said I’m going to run at the slightest movement. He sighed softly, forcing himself to relax even a little but still ready to heave the trash box like a mace and pop the kid in the head if he came any closer

code by valen t.

mood :
Happy, suspicious whether Max climbing a tree is a good idea

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :

Chanthara
;; Ronan
Max helped Ronan up from the bench, which Ronan flashed out a smile and a quick "Thanks." The two boys walked a bit further, their hands clasped together. Ronan could tell the act made Max nervous. His blue eyes were gazing around the place as if someone from school would come and see them at any moment. Ronan had come out of the closet at a pretty young age and his sexuality had always been accepted by others. At least mostly. He didn't exactly remember what being in the closet must feel like but what was clear was it was a scary place to be in.

"It's fine, we don't have to hold hands." Ronan said in a reassuring tone to his friend... boyfriend. In a perfect world Ronan would be dating someone who would show him of proudly, but now wasn't the correct time. Ronan was used to being kept as a secret so it was fine, even though he switched boyfriends, the relationship would still need to be kept as a secret. And it was completely fine. After all, Ronan didn't want to force Max out of the closet or make him uncomfortable in any other way.

Eventually they reached a large metal trash can. Max tossed his empty ice cream cup inside, And Ronan followed by throwing his thrash to the trash can as well. “Hey, look!” Max said in a somewhat loud voice and Ronan immediately looked at the direction he was pointing in. "A tree?" Ronan mumbled in a confused manner. A tree. Max's hand reached for the bark of it, feeling the rough surface. It was a sugar maple and common in this area, Max knew to say. He even signed the name for Ronan, but it was a little too difficult for him to follow.

Ronan didn't exactly know why they did stop to look at a tree, but he didn't want to upset his new boyfriend. So Ronan decided to just pretend to be interested in the tree and facts Max told about it. "I see. Are they always this big?" He asked, tilting his head left in a puppy like manner. While speaking out loud Ronan tried to sign his question, he had watched some YouTube tutorials about ASL but he wasn't even at a beginner level. You would think that learning ASL for someone like Ronan who always motioned with his hands while speaking would be easy.

"...It’s a good climbing tree." Max continued and the hint of mischief in his smile made Ronan worried. Ronan just stood at his place watching as Max grabbed the lowest branch, trying to use his skinny arms to pull himself up without succeeding. Max wasn’t… well the most agile person so Ronan wasn’t sure whether him climbing to the tree would be that good idea. He however couldn't help but laugh with Max when the other boy stated the trees were good to climb for those who knew how to climb. Maybe Ronan was worrying just for nothing and it would all be just fine. Maybe climbing trees could become their own silly thing to do. So when Max asked whether Ronan could help giving him a lift, he nodded brightly and helped his boyfriend out.

Receiving Milo's message had caused something to settle in her stomach. Due to him beating her in their little match, she'd been giving him rides and in turn they've been spending a lot of time together. There'd even been a time where he'd ask her to drive for no reason at all, her little green bug traveling down empty roads of Anchor Bay and whatever song he picked softly playing out of her radio.

It gave her some sort of unexpected peace, it was a surprise that Milo had gotten her to feel this way. She hated it.

There was no need for her to become vulnerable with a guy that she had only met two months ago, there was no need for him to invade her life like this. It was similar to how Toby made her feel, but there was a distinctive difference that remained, she couldn't quite put her finger on it. But deep down she knew, he was her guilty pleasure.

And after their conversations only got riskier and riskier and peaked towards some sort of sexual flirting, Donna knew it had to stop. Milo wasn't hers and even though she usually got what she wanted, but she wasn't sure if Milo was to be hers. But she couldn't stop thinking about him, his smile, his cologne, his laugh, his tattoos, how incredibly gentle he was with her. But it had to stop for many reasons. She was a senior, this last year was the most important to her and what university she could get into. Her parents would never approve of him, despite Donna's willingness to keep him in her life, he wouldn't be seen as good enough for their perfect daughter. Also Donna was sure that she wasn't going to school in the states, she'd rather be back home in Canada or even overseas. There were too many confounding variables that would put a damper on their relationship if they ever got together and got past "just sex".

It doesn't take too long for Donna to get ready and leave her house. It is of course vast and empty, and when she glances out her window she notices that Toby's car isn't in the driveway. Milo was sure to take up her whole day anyways, so it didn't matter that the two other most important people in her life (a close vicinity) would be unavailable.

Donna had grown accustomed to the route to Milo's house. The sights blurring around her were so familiar she could walk them blind, but her mind always wandered to Milo and his presence taking up the space next to her. Approaching his house she starts honking her horn, anything to make her presence known and slightly annoy her friend. She sees him on the porch and gives him a smile, like one a sibling would give to another when they know they're being annoying. She yells to him from her lowered passenger window. If you try to kill me, I share my location with Toby and Quentin. She doesn't even bother explaining who the latter person is.

Milo saunters his way over to her car and gets in, the movement being routine over the past two and a half weeks. So where's the crime scene gonna be? She gives him a soft look, but turns away quickly, her hands focusing on the steering wheel.

mood: worried; excited a little; nervous

outfit

playing:
Stargazing

by:
the nbhd

mentions: Toby

interactions: Milo

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

PenguinFox PenguinFox

º º code by ditto º º

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ left side info ------ */

mood happy

location outside>Donna's Car

outfit outfit

fun fact He was cheated on many times before. All the people going to his toxic ex- best friend.

tag ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

Milo Brooks

/* ------ right side ------ */

Milo was texting on his phone when Donna popped up, honking her horn. He was talking to the girl the Donna assumes he likes. The other girl is attractive, ge didn't say she wasnt,wasn't, she wasn't the one that was on his mind at all hours of the day. Would it even be right for him to go on a date with another girl while he feels this way about Donna? It probably isn't a good idea,but in his mind he doesn't stand a chance. He knows that there are other suitable men for her..and unfortunately he doesn't think he is one of them. As long as Donna is happy he is happy. That also made Lemon cross his mind,but now Lemon was just a mere friend. Now he sees he was just infatuated with her..plus she had a boyfriend so it was a lost cause anyway.

Donna on the other hand it was different. He didn't feel the same way he did for Lemon. If Donna were to tell him that she liked him or had a crush on him he would probably die out of happiness, which doesn't happen often..however, he feels like that's not going to happen. He has been rejected and tramplef over too many times to be so confident to ask Donna how she feels when he is still figuring it out himself.

The other girl had a class with him so it was only natural that at some point they would have each other's numbers. Now it was all about asking her out on a date. Something he wanted to ask to someone else.

Milo went out of his thoughts as he got up, rolling his eyes while he walked to the car. "Me kill you? I would never" he said dramatically as he opened the door and plopped down into the passengers seat. He put on his seatbelt before looking over at her. He tried his hardest not to stare,but glances wouldn't hurt right?

Milo chuckled as she asked where they were going. "It's a surprise. A good one, you'll see. Or at least I would hope that you'd like it." He told her as he pulled out his phone. "Now I will just tell you the directions so you are more unaware. Hmm...just come out of the neighborhood and make a right at the light-" he said as he also was turning on some music they could listen to.

The drive wasn't too long,but it seemed more away from people. He really did want her to be surprised so he told her to park in an empty lot first before getting out the car. "Now we have to walk tye rest of the way. That's only a few minutes. If you get lazy just tell me and I'll give you a trusty piggyback ride" he said teasingly at her as he waited for her to get out the car as well. He would be lying if he said he wasn't craving-itching to touch her. Even just hold her hand..something. he knows that it won't happen..and if it does it won't end well..that's just his luck.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

MOOD: terrified

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

tags
TL;DR ...
tl;dr
Oliver Dreyfuss

The Australian’s threats intimidated the smaller boy into obedience. Oliver, while he was impulsive and desperate, he wasn’t stupid. He was dwarfed just by the size of the other, and hungry and scared to the point of being on the verge of fainting– he wouldn’t survive a brawl, not even with the aid of the knife.

Violence had been a part of Oliver’s everyday life since he was little. He knew not to pick a fight he couldn’t win, even if it meant abandoning his finds and going hungry, or getting hurt anyway. Just like his beloved sea turtles, he’d rather flee than fight, though more often he just ended up the victim of another's wrath no matter how his fear guided him. His choices were meaningless.

Devoid of the knife, his hands were now busy fidgeting with his sleeves, pushing them up and down his arms and unintentionally showing glimpses of red bite marks and bloody scratches. He was too caught up in the altercation at hand to notice or care. He refused to look at the man, acknowledging his presence only with a skittish step back, waiting for his chance to run off.

“Are you hungry? Is that why you’re diggin around in the trash? You put that dumb shit away, let me throw my trash out… I’ll get you some food to eat okay? Fair deal I think.”

Though he was reticent to accept the offer, fearing the guy would use this moment of vulnerability to corner him and phone the police, Oliver’s empty aching stomach decided for him. He nodded without meaning to.

The thought of fresh food… it was almost too good to be true. Maybe it was too good to be true. Maybe he was just walking into a trap. This wasn’t unlike some manipulative trick his mother would have pulled over on him: the promise of food, a false deal, only to renege at the last minute and use the reward of humane treatment as a precedent for more torment.

It was dumb to take this chance and he knew it. If he were a wild animal, this would be akin to eating a piece of poisoned meat in a trap. But with the painful effects of malnutrition settling in, and time working against him, he couldn’t see any other choice.

code by valen t.

Faith
the perfectionist sofie
This has been a hard month for Faith. After everything had come out with Ellie, and everything, she had been in other words disowned by her parents. There's nothing that has been officially said but her parents are pissed at her for breaking the engagement. They don't even care that Elle treated her horribly. The only thing that mattered to them is that she brought money to the table and the power that they wanted. It didn't matter to them that she basically destroyed their daughter every day. This was something that she should be able to handle but it wasn't. Not anymore. So she left and for that she felt weak....like she didn't really need to leave. She was just being a baby. It took her every bit of her strength to not return home. It also took her star making it known that she deserved better even when she doesn't believe it herself.

It still didn't stop the thoughts from flowing into her mind. It was so bad that she had taken to staying away from people and Matthew's house. She sometimes sleeps on a bench and other times she just doesn't sleep. She just spends the whole night walking around and exploring the city. Thinking every time she does, that she should run far far away. And every time she does think of that, Winona comes into her mind. She would be devasted if Faith up and disappeared, and Faith just couldn't hurt the girl she loved like that. Not any more than anyone could do to the person that makes them feel human. So she just stayed and tried her best to muster up the courage to go back to win's home and tell the girl that she would be ok. It was never the truth though. She hasn't been ok for a long time. And maybe that was her fault for lying so long about her happiness. Maybe this whole situation is her fault. It sometimes seems like it is. That thought plays in her mind constantly and she can't help believe it.

Faith guessed that's why Star came looking for her. After one too many nights out and not coming back until early morning. Winona finally had enough and told her that she was coming to find her. She at this point decided to let her...telling her that finally, she needed some help. Faith was tired...of everything.
somewhere on a hill.
sad.
coded by natasha.

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Ronan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR

tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

Once he was safely perched upon the lowest limb of the sturdy maple, Max reached down to hoist Ronan up beside him. The two climbed a few more branches up until they had a stellar view of the park below, the ocean horizon just barely visible beyond the treeline.

Anchor Bay really was a beautiful town, as complex and eccentric and wonderful as its residence. As hard as Max’s life had been as of late, the soothing atmosphere of the seaside town always offered him some consolation. When all he wanted was to give up, he reminded himself how strong the trees were, how they had withstanded all the seasons and storms and still stood tall. He could do the same.

Out of the corner of his eye, Max thought he saw Ronan’s lips move– had he said something? Perhaps not, or maybe Max had simply missed it, and the anxious teen was feeling too awkward to ask his boyfriend to repeat himself. That was another thing Max hadn’t yet thought about: how difficult it would be to have a hearing boyfriend who didn’t speak much ASL. He’d always fantasized about having a deep emotional connection with his lover… maybe that would be more difficult with him and Ronan, what with the language barrier and all. And Max, who had the self-esteem of an exiled pariah, couldn’t help but blame himself and feel like an inconvenience.

Max looked at Ronan longingly, wrapping an arm around him and resting his head gently on his shoulder. The warmth and the closeness felt good to him, he realized, hoping that one day he might be able to get used to this. Could he be the kind of boyfriend that Ronan wanted? Could he satisfy Ronan?

Max planted a light kiss on Ronan’s cheek, trying to translate his thoughts into something sweet to say, something to make Ronan sure he was making the right choice dating him. He never got the chance to, though: When he turned to speak, his grip on the branch below him slipped and he suddenly pitched backwards before he could even scream.

code by valen t.

"Here we go.."

Celeria always knew since she met him that when they weren't being intimate with each other physical touch wasn't really a thing. It was conversations she had with him as well,but right now she wasn't sure if she could take him physically comforting her. She already doesn't feel like herself now so what would she become if he did? Would she disappear and never return again? Return to how she was just last night?

Celeria walked over to the stool and sat down. She tried to calm down her crying as he talked and finished cooking at row same time. The story about the Rainbow Fish caught her off guard,but she didn't know she needed to hear it before now.

She couldn't help,but feel her cheeks warm up as her eyes looked into his when he said her tears were pretty. The fact she doesn't cry in front of others often..that wasn't something she expected. Celeria looked down at the water he gave her while he explained it was her turn to tell him what's going on.

She took a sip of the cool water, much different than the salty tears that came out her body.

Once she sat the glass down onto the counter while the smell of the pizza was enticing her. Though she couldn't eat right at that moment. She cleared her throat before she opened her mouth.

"The internship that I've been working at..to cut it short and simple..my boss took all my designs. Everything that I did there. All my hard work and put it into his new collection. It would be fine if he credited me and I got paid for it. However.." she said as she was trying to keep her shaky breaths in a rhythm. Trying not to cry more when tears were still falling, dropping onto the clean countertop. "He said they are not mine. They are his companies. He said that I used his space and his materials therefore it is his designs as well as I'm not a worker there so I don't have any right to anything I do..I just...this is the first time in a while I just feel so..defeated. I don't..." she sighed and ran her hands through her dark hair.

"It makes me not want to make anything anymore Yohan" she admitted as she swallowed her crying. How could this even happen. Never once did she ever think those words would come out of her mouth,but there they were...and she couldn't take them back.

lion. lion.

the designer

Celeria

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back