• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
MOOD: Chilling

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Frankie r e i r e i

tags
TL;DR: Cheer sleepover!
tl;dr
Claire Malkovich
Pull me closer if you think you can hang...
"Christopher! Focus!" Claire playfully chided her teammate, tossing another cheese puff at his open mouth. Instead of bouncing off his face like the last few times though he finally caught it, and they both let out a whoop of joy, nearly falling over cackling. Bella's laughter turned to a squeal of suprise when Chris grabbed her in a celebratory hug, attacking her face with kisses. It was a familiar sight that nevertheless brought a twinge of envy to Claire's heart, even though she couldn't help but smile watching them.

It truly sucked being jealous of your best friend. Claire knew she shouldn't feed into the impulse, but she just couldn't help it. She couldn't keep from wondering what it would feel like to be loved that much. Claire...well, she wasn't the type of girl to be "chosen." She was seen as a good time, a fun, easy lay, and that was it. It used to be easier to ignore, until seemingly everyone started to pair off; like her bestie, Bella, and lovestruck Chris finally getting his dreamgirl. Or one of her most cherished fuckbuddies, Foster, choosing her teammate Sunny over her. Even her longtime crush, Frankie, the perpetual playboy, had settled down to go steady with Chance for a minute.

The doorbell's impatient chime pulled Claire out of her thoughts, making the petite cheerleader quickly hop to her feet. Sidestepping the canoodling couple on the floor, she bounded upstairs through the silence of the otherwise empty house, jogging to the front door. To her suprise though, she wasn't met with a fellow cheerleader, but the raven-haired footballer, Frankie, in all his handsome glory. His adorable, dimpled smile making her heart skip a beat, as always.

Claire couldn't keep her usual cool, collected smirk in place; a bright, beaming grin betraying her feelings at the sight of the young man before her. "Frankie Cutieee! What are you doing here?" The brunette squealed, instinctively hopping into his arms. "Here to crash the cheer sleepover?" She teased, giving his ribs a gentle poke.

"So what's up?" Plopping down on a nearby sofa, Claire pulled Frankie down with her and immediately cuddled close, contented as a kitten. She studied him curiously, as if the reason for his suprise visit was written on his face if she only looked hard enough. Not that she ever really needed, any explanations from Frankie. He could always stroll in and out of her life as he pleased, and Claire was under his spell, powerless to stop him, walk away, or make ultimatums. The cheerleader even found herself wishing away her own slumber party to remain tangled in this boy's arms instead, even if just for the night.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Chill

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Nico Trippe
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
Nico groaned as he dropped the the last box on the floor against the wall, hoping nothing breakable was in there. He took a step back to scan the boxes and bags full of everything he owned, rather suprised it amounted to so much stuff. Most if it straight from his car or his grandmother's basement, where it had been languishing for a while now. It was gonna be a project to go through all this shit to set up his new bedroom at Calla's place. Though he wasn't exactly looking forward to that part, it was nice to have a stable residence after couchsurfing for the last two years, sleeping in his beat up old Volkswagen Bus when he couldn't find a place to crash for the night. Living the "nomad" life. Although he didn't actually travel anywhere, so the correct word would probably be "homeless" in his case.

Smiling at the sound of Calla's voice as she shuffled in with one last parcel, he rushed over to help her but didn't make it in time to be of use. Nico could only watch her gingerly set the weighty box down, cringing silently at himself for letting his friend lug all his heavy crap around. Her teasing about it brought a light blush to his face, sheepishly running a hand through his golden brown hair. "Yo, that's my brick collection, what? Don't judge," He chuckled, giving her a playful nudge with his elbow.

"But yeah, uh...thanks again for letting me be your roommate," He added awkwardly, the sincere sentiment delivered while honey brown eyes were glued to his sneakers. When Nico finally ventured a glance back up to Calla's soft blue gaze and delicate, pixielike features, the eye contact made his cheeks flush just a bit more. He couldn't deny his new friend made him a little nervous, an unfamiliar feeling for such an outgoing guy.

Nico was no stranger to having girl friends. Pretty much all of his close friends were of the female persuasion. But Calla Gilles had a distinctly different vibe, slightly awkward in a cute way, more quiet and reserved than his other friends. She didn't seem to talk much about herself, offering only subtle hints of who she was and what she was about. Instead she kept it mostly to herself, as if it were all a big secret that only a priveleged few could know if they were dedicated to solving the puzzle. And Nico was definitely curious enough to give it a shot.

"No way, this is dope. I'm a slut for doilies," He joked when Calla commented on the room's granny chic vibe, grateful for the change of subject. In truth, Nico really didn't have much of preference for what his bedroom drapes looked like, and his ability to differentiate between good and bad decor was pretty abysmal anyway. "Are you sure you don't want this room though? This is, like, a really nice room." The young fellow threw a glance around the comfortably spacious master suite, nose scrunched at the thought of it being wasted on him.
code by valen t.

Calla Gilles
danna-atdmv.gif

Calla looked around the room again then shook her head at his question. The office she turned into a room was more her vibe. Of course lighting is nice, but the attic was cozy and small, though still better than the 10x10 rooms she grew up with. "No, to be honest sleeping in my grandmothers room is the last room I would want to take residence in." Calla laughed. She had noticed his slight awkwardness when he thanked her. It made her stomach do little turns. But she brushed it off. "One sec, I'm going to get somethings from around the house that could be of some use." She said with a grin and walked around the house, gathering towels and soaps for his ensuite, then went to the basement to grab the little TV her grandma had down there. It was probably one of the newest things that existed in the house. "Here, I figure if you ever want to spend time to yourself instead of sharing living spaces then you can just hang out here." She said with a shrug and put the TV on the dresser, reaching over to plug it in.
After getting all her streaming services logged on the TV she flopped down on the bed, laying back for a moment before sitting back up and crossing her legs. "I think this will be fun. Treat the house like its your own, except clean the kitchen, messy kitchens are my pet peeve" She laughed a little and tilted her head some, "my last roommate always left the kitchen dirty, so like, unless you want me to dump dirty dishes on your bed like I did to her..." She squinted her eyes and did the 'I'm watching you' hand signal. When her stomach rumbled a little she stood, "do you wanna go get some lunch or something? Moving your brick collection has me famished." She laughed again. Getting to know Nico was fun for her. He was so carefree and awkward. She was just quiet and awkward. Maybe his carefree personality will break her out of her shell... With the years of loneliness and isolation from being a normal kid, Calla felt her heart warm at the idea of finally having a solid person in her life.

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

MOOD: Chill

OUTFIT: Text is exactly as shown

basics
MENTIONS:
r e i r e i

INT:
Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR Sleepover time
tl;dr
Ashley Park
I like you so much it's kinda gross

"Pick up, pick upppppp, pick upppppppp. Bitch are you joking?" Ashley turned to her sister bestie with a frustrated groan. The two girls had spent the day dicking around by themselves. They hadn't done much of that recently, as they normally met within the context of cheer or twitter shenanigans, and Ash welcomed the return of hanging out with Aevehlygnne just cause. But now, the time came to pick up her boyfriend so they could go to the cheer sleepover. And Dustin Thackery wasn't answering his phone. So the time called for desperate measures.

She stomped a foot on the ground and let out a screech, loud enough to reach even the furthest crevice of the Thackery home, but just quiet enough to not render the neighborhood dead. Just an octave below thoug. Even though it wouldn't be sexy to be labeled a domestic disturbance before she got her way, it was still imperative that the entire damn house hear her."DUSTBIN THACKERY. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR OR I'M CHEATING ON YOU WITH IVODORK." She screeched out, wrapping an arm around her beloved bestie to prove a point. She was confident that it would be heard, from the top floor to the basement. Maybe even in the attic that Dustin insisted didn't exist, but Ash was convinced did. She'd told Ivy about the theory, and the two girls were convinced all houses with basements had attics.

To her surprise, as Aaron swung the door open, two sets of footsteps bounded down the stairs, one her boyfriend, who appeared to be chasing the second set of feet, his little sister Chrissy who was cackling and holding his phone over her head like a trophy. "You're never getting ittttt-hey!" The little girl squirmed, as Dustin managed to grab her from behind and finagle the phone from her flour covered fingers. Chrissy paused for a second, appearing as if she was about to cry before grinning wickedly. "I'm gonna go help Mom bake, have fun with your girlfrieeeeeeeeeeends" She stuck her tongue out before skipping to the kitchen as if nothing had happened.

Her boyfriend bounded over to her, and she gave him a friendly pat on the back. "Perfect timing babe, I was just about to fuck her on your porch." She remarked playfully, before entwining a hand with his. The three underclassmen then began to head over to the beloved captain's house, with someone piping up to offer a retort or one liner. One of them ended up pointing out the house, after what felt like simultaneously searching forever, and no time at all.

Ash rang the doorbell, though she only took a second before swinging the door open herself. Claire's case es her casa after all. The captain had never said it in those words, or even implied they would always be welcome at her house, but Ash was certain she would be the picture of hospitality. Claire was a softie deep down after all. Or at the very least, was certain that the arrival of the Codies would annoy her far more than the gremlins and Dustin waltzing in without waiting to be let in.

"Sup Captain Crunch." Ashley offered a salute to the older girl who was currently canoodling with Faith Gomez. Or it may have been Frankie. She never could tell twins apart after all. Content to leave them be, she settled on the floor, gesturing for sister bestie or Dustbin to join her. It was the perfect place to ponder the existentialist existentialism of the universe, or ingest her body weight in potato chips. Or do both.

code by valen t.

mood :
Happy, worried, scared

outfit :
mentions :
Jesse Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

interactions :
Max Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Chanthara
;; Ronan
Once Max was safely perched upon the lowest limb of the sturdy tree, He reached down to hoist Ronan up beside him. Ronan followed Max climbing a few more branches up before they were on the same big and sturdy branch. Ronan looked around and the scenery was breathtaking. Everything looked so small from the high up tree. The view was simply stellar: the park with its pretty greeneries and even the barely visible horizon of the ocean.

Was this something Max wanted to show him? Was this the reason why they stopped to climb a tree? Ronan couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend. He was happy to share this moment with him. To think someone wanted to do something so sweet to him. Jesse had also been sweet at times but with him acting sweet something bad would always follow. WIth Max Ronan didn't need to worry about anything like that. Max was a good guy and Ronan knew Max would never hurt him.

Max looked at Ronan longingly while wrapping an arm around him. Ronan looked at the other boy with a loving gaze when he rested his head gently on Ronan's shoulder. Ronan loved physical touch and even though he had never thought about experiencing it with Max out of all people, he was extremely happy. The warmth and the closeness felt good to him, Ronan felt simply loved. To him it proved it was a good decision to tell Max openly about his feelings.

Max planted a light kiss on Ronan’s cheek, and Ronan chuckled happily. Ronan answered by giving a quick kiss on Max's forehead. He wanted to do something more, fill Max's face with multiple kisses, but he didn't do it. He didn't want to scare Max off so he needed to be cautious about the way he acted. It was Max's first relationship after all and Ronan wanted it to be something Max and he could remember fondly once they were older.

Ronan was sure Max was going to say something, but he never got the chance. When Max turned to speak, his grip on the branch below him slipped. The boy suddenly pitched backwards before he could even scream. Ronan's eyes widened and his reflexes were fast enough to firmly grip his boyfriend's arm. "Don't fall!" Ronan commanded but his commands didn't help.

Ronan felt his grip loosening, he couldn't keep Max up with one hand only. There were no options, if he joined his other hand too, he would fall himself. Ronan bit his teeth together as he gathered all his strength to not drop Max. However no matter how hard he tried his strength wasn't enough and the other boy slipped from his grip. Ronan closed his eyes in fear as he dropped Max.

Ronan climbed some branches below, and once he was close enough to the ground, he jumped off the tree. "Max, Max, Max!" He blurted out his boyfriend's name as he hurried to him. "Are you hurt, oh gosh, don't tell me you hurt yourself." Ronan babbled quickly, as he did in stressful situations, totally forgetting Max wouldn't hear him.

coded by reveriee.

mood :
Happy with slight annoyance

outfit :
mentions :
Jesse Qwertycakes Qwertycakes Foster purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

interactions :
Jenny, Claire @qwertycake Ash tamarapasek tamarapasek Ivy Chimney Swift Chimney Swift and other cheer bitches
Anand
;; Sunny
The car was so full of shopping bags that the girls barely fit inside. Sunny had been over night at Jenny. The two friends had been shopping for the whole yesterday and it had gotten so late it was decided Sunny could sleep at Jenny’s place and they could go together to Claire the following day. Sunny was feeling mixed emotions. In a sense it would be fun to hangout in a big group with all the cheer people, but on the other hand she and Claire had some unfinished business. Sunny rather didn’t see her. Claire was still mad about the fact Foster had chosen Sunny over her.

However it shouldn’t matter anymore, since Sunny was now seeing Jesse. If Claire wanted to have her sloppy seconds she was welcomed to do that. Sunny didn’t hate her but she wasn't a fan of her either. The girls were similar in a sense and perhaps they could be actual friends in a different alternative world. They both had a lot of past relationships and they were both seen as easy girls. It was hurting to be mistaken as someone superficial. Someone who you would get fun time from but not a proper relationship. Claire must understand how that felt too.

“I’m soo excited!” Sunny then lied to Jenny over the car’s steering wheel. She knew Jenny was excited about the cheerleading sleepover and she didn’t want to ruin it for her friend so it was better to act happy go lucky as always before. “I just hope the pajama I picked was a good choice.” Sunny then wondered out loud. Talking about clothes made her mood better. The best thing about social gatherings was picking a cute outfit and getting yourself ready. “The yellow color is cute but do you think it will make me look like an easter chick? Maybe I should have picked the silky red pajama set. But I also don’t want to look too slutty… maybe it’s better to leave that one for Jesse’s eyes only?”

Jesse was different. Jesse had his fair share of relationships and in a way he understood Sunny. He knew sunny wasn’t just some easy chick you could throw out after you had your fun. SUnny was no side piece to Jesse, the boy really loved and cared about him. Sunny could tell by the way Jesse tried to influence her decisions and the way he looked when Sunny talked about her other boys. Sunny had a long list of lovers but none of them mattered to her, except Jesse. And the same went for Jesse. In the end the two of them had decided to settle down for each other, and that if what was romantic.

“Who all are attending the sleepover? I heard Ronan isn’t coming.” Sunny continued babbling. The boy had been in her mind lately. Sunny had her worries about the relationship with Jesse that she tried to ignore to the best abilities. Sunny had her suspicions about Ronan having hots for Jesse. She didn’t want to lose her boyfriend to someone like Ronan. Jesse had become so angry when the girl had expressed her worries. Why would he become angry if there was nothing between him and Ronan? It made Sunny scared, it must have meant something. But maybe it was all just part of her own insecurities. There was no way Jesse was gay. Jesse loved her. Only her.

Sunny was starting to get so lost in her thoughts that she almost forgot to turn in the right direction. “Oops!” She giggled as she had to suddenly push the brake in order to be able to turn into the right intersection. Sunny parked the car close to Claire’s home, and the two girls came out of the car. Sunny walked a little faster, her friend walking a bit behind her. Sunny rang the doorbell and then they went inside. The cheerleaders were scattered all around the room. Some were sitting on the floor when some had reserved seats on the sofa. Sunny could spot the gremlins, Bella and some of the boyfriends of the girls. Then there was of course Claire. “Heyy y’all!” Sunny giggled as she smiled at everyone, the only fake smile being towards Claire.
coded by reveriee.

YOHAN
I'm out of my mind and fantastic.I hate love that I can read ahead of me

my burning chest
the liar
It's just a joke, I loved you
just a joke
Yurie Kokubu
mood: therapy
interactions: Celeria .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
scroll

The Italian house was famous for the russet lighting which it borrowed from the sun. It fell over the house in a color of squeezed cara cara oranges, tangy and molten over the chairs and tables as seen if standing on a terrace. Celeria too, was under the amber liquid light, with dried tears and large multicolored eyes.

But, perhaps for Yohan, it was the last characteristic, maybe her voice which acquaints him with everything that’s displaced like Hawaii on the map or the kitchen towel folded on the counter rather than the handle of the oven. She often talked in last requests like her heart and soul were equals, something which brings the picture of walking on telecom lines in thunderstorms. Appearing often in front of his door directionless, it was these things in consideration that made his face flush and made him wan his gaze from her to his phone rather than watching her pearly white teeth pull the strings of hot mozzarella into her mouth.

What she had said, however, remained well-rehearsed in his mind.

"It makes me not want to make anything anymore, Yohan."

At eighteen, the boy slunk into the chair, staring at the ceiling if it was that of some high church, eyes working overtime on following the lazy fan in its warm breeze circles. Help me—he would say if he was half the man—but instead his eyes feel pricked like they're made with needles and he took in the four-winged fan like each season. Three months of summer, three months of fall, three months of winter, and three months of spring… They all passed till he was back in the same chair.

His voice stooped dry and was half dizzy, as he told his therapist, “It makes me not want to make music anymore.”

“I have to make a call,” he said after the remotest moment of sharing a comfortable easing into lunch, “It won’t take long.”

Before the screen door to his backdoor fell shut, he halted on the call, a faint mished statement rejoicing, “Young, were you that angry when I said I would’ve slept with Ren?” A soft laugh echoed, making a fitting face made of a thousand faces,“Ani, all this time your anger isn’t low profile at all. Revenge isn’t amusing when you use other people for it.”

He stepped outside into his backyard, evocative and faint lips moving.

When he returned, he collected the plates into the sink and ran his hands under the faucet.

“We have to go somewhere,” he commented, with more air, “If you want a jacket, you know where my closet is.”

Yohan Cho had leased a third car until his bike and first car returned back to him. The spotless car was parked inland into the garage. He opened the door for her, before dipping into the low-slung seats. The tires sang as the vehicle took off.

Of all places, there was one place Yohan Cho had never taken anyone to. The mall. It was a trial of horror; nothing possibly was worse than being surrounded by crowds of people. Children barged after their siblings and parents, and the fast food clamminess infused his sense of smell every which he turned. Bringing friends or anyone with him was also a comparatively a risk of wasting the greenbacks of rolled money sitting in his bank account.

He took a moment to glance one way to the next before beginning to take large strides towards the nearest escalator. Zipping steps past pedestrians, and copious store signs, his eyes skimmed more slowly as the window displays of Jimmy Cho, Valentino, Sergio Rossi, and Prada speed away from his walk.

With assertiveness and by royal appointment, he decided on Christian Louboutin.

“When you came to my house,” he reflected as they approached the door, “You were looking down.”

“My mother,” he rolled his sleeves neatly, “Says that if you ever feel like letting your head down, it should only ever be to marvel at the shoes you have on.” In correspondence, he looked down at Burberry’s for a long moment.

“She’s right, obviously,” he said with nostalgia, and in fathom of the future, “Especially, for what I have planned. You hear it everywhere. The Devil wears Prada, and where we’re going next…it’s going to make the devil from one of the two of us.”

“Is there anything we can help you with?” asked a woman who approached them in a petticoat suit. Straightening up, the bloodhood of living in high class made it easier for frictionless and elegant conversation. Motioning to Celeria, he briefly concludes, motioning to Celeria, “Yes. Heels, for her.”

Abstaining from more words than necessary, he provided, “She’s a fashion designer, so please take care of her well and find what she wants. Deduct the costs from my card.”

Respectively, he stepped back, giving the two space.

© reveriee

Frankie
the football player with no heart
Frankie smiled as Claire jumped into his arms. He spins her around before placing her down back to the ground. "I just really needed to see you, baby girl." He said softly as she pulled him to the house. Cheerleaders said hi to him as they walked past but honestly he never even gave them a glance. All his attention was on the beautiful girl that was pulling him throughout the house. He knew that it was time for him to stepped up and give them a shot in being together. He only hope that was what she wanted as well. She has always been his number one girl and he has been her number one boy. Maybe it was time for them to be a permanent thing instead just a passing fling here and there. He wanted her all to himself. Claire pulled him onto the couch and cuddled into him naturally. "Honestly all my attention is on you. Always. I forgot it was the cheerleading sleepover anyhow."

He looked at her as he tried to figure out his next words. Frankie had to do this right, and for that he needed to actually think and not let his mind take over. It took him a few minutes to gather his thoughts and get it all out. "Baby girl...the real reason that...I couldn't be with Chance.." He said as he looked into her eyes and then back down. Taking her hand in his and smiles softly as he feels her warmth. "I couldn't let go of my feelings for this girl. She was in my mind constantly..you know?" He says smirking and looking at her. "I think you might know her, she has these amazing hazel eyes, amazing curly hair, and a smile that makes my heart jump out of my chest. " He laughs softly as he holds her hand tightly with his. "And I call her baby girl because she's definitely my baby girl in every way that matters in my heart. I want to tell her sorry that it took me so long to see that..she was the perfect girl for me. " Frankie looks up at her eyes again giving her, a small sad smilie before going on. "But I see her now, and if she still wants me, I want to make this thing between us real. Cause I'm kinda crazy for her, and I want her to be mine, and for me to be hers.."

Frankie brings up his free hand to cup her face, rubbing her cheek gently while he gives her a soft smile.

"So what do you say baby girl? You want to give me a shot at being yours and only yours?"

claire's house.
scared and hopeful.
xxx
coded by natasha.

Della Bressett
ad69c35ff3ca690df129cfc1ff62baf957bc5e37.gifv

Being in Anchor Bay was a breath of fresh air for Della. Before, her husband never really let her have friends, when he was on deployment was the only time she could have for her and Everleigh, but then he would come home, make her touch up her hair (previously dark brown), wear frilly dresses that were sexy for him. Here in Anchor Bay, with her name changed and her looks personalized the way she's always wanted to look. And her independence is key. She had a job, her own apartment even though it is small, and her own car. Everything she has is hers. Looking over at Everleigh playing with her dolls on the floor, she smiled before turning back to the mirror to adjust the belt she had hooked around her waist to give the oversized t shirt dress she was wearing some shape. When she was happy with her look she pulled out her phone and sent Blu a message "I'm actually craving some rose today, come over in an hour? :) " She knew her boss wasn't busy today, usually their days off lined up, with Blu of course working more to run her diner, but Della needed some girl gossip, especially with the whole fiasco on Twitter.
"C'mon Everleigh baby, how do you feel about some ice-cream?" Of course the toddler stood up in excitement and ran to the door, do Della followed. When Everleigh was all loaded up in the stroller, she began making her way to the store, grabbing two bottles of wine and then throwing in an ice cream cone for Everleigh. After everything was paid for and the wine was neatly tucked in the basket of the stroller, Della walked over to the park and sat on the bench while Everleigh did a mix of playing on the park equipment and running back to Della for a couple bites of the ice cream. She truly appreciated this freedom with her daughter, Everleigh grew up in a sheltered home where she had little to no interaction with children, but here she was now, running around with the kids of the town. Once the ice cream was melted and the street lights started coming on, Della stood and called Everleigh over so they could begin their trek home.
Back at the apartment, Della cleaned Everleigh up from the filth of the sand from the park and the ice cream off her face then dressed her in her Elsa night gown. If Blu was down to come over, she'd be arriving soon. "So Everleigh, what do you want for supper." Della asked the girl and with excited eyes Everleigh responded with, "dino nuggets!" Of course. Smiling, Della made her way over to the small kitchen and started cooking up a nice parmesan pasta dish for her and Blu, as well as throwing the dino nuggets into the air fryer for Everleigh.

e4e7cc0b3e297ed9dece9ab548322229.jpg
51YY4Bze7NL._AC_UX425_.jpg
Mentions: r e i r e i

MOOD: Surviving

OUTFIT:

basics
tags
TL;DR Feral Cat Boi Vs. Australian Cat Herder

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

"Really... That's all you got? Cute."

Ryker was careful, his dark blue eyes never leaving the boy as he came forward then sidestepped to heave the cardboard box into the dumpster before scampering back and away. His gaze never left the kid. “You stay here, I’ll come back in a few minutes with food for you to eat…” Carefully, he turned his back away and padded back off to his apartment to get together a package of food for this kid.

The first thing he did once he got inside was double over and put his head in his hands, reminding himself that he was the biggest idiot in the world to even think about going toe to toe with some fearful idiot with a knife. All of the boxing, mma, and self defense courses Ryker had weaseled into over his life always screamed to never do what he just did. He sighed and straightened back up, focusing back on the task at hand that needed to be done before the kid was gone again.

While throwing together the two sandwiches, Ryker was left to remember the thousands of times he had gone hungry because of his family when he wasn’t old enough to use his charm to weasel into people’s houses for any meal he could get his teeth in. It made him breath out a sad sigh before throwing himself back into the work in front of him. He piled the two sandwiches on a paper plate with two little snack bags of chips and snatched two bottles of water from his fridge.

He wandered back out onto the cement patio that served as his back porch and set the plate down on the ground, placing the water bottles next to it. Sticking his fingers in his lips, he whistled loud enough to hopefully get the kid’s attention, as long as he didn’t go running off while Ryker was inside the house. Ryker retreated back to his open back door and sat down, leaning against the door frame, surprised to see Wendy had come to explore the strange whistle. “Hi beautiful..” He carefully bundled the gray cat into his lap, running his fingers lightly through her fur as he waited for the kid to return.

code by valen t.

"Here we go.."

Celeria eventually ate the rest of what was on her plate while Yohan went to take a phone call. She wondered if what she said made him uncomfortable since he didn't say too much after she said that she feels unmotivated to do fashion because of this whole situation.

She was a strong willed woman. She had expectations for herself as well as her parents since she didn't want to follow in their footsteps. She wasn't even a role model for her siblings because her parents belittle her in front of them. She knows it's for the best that she does what she wants,but after something so dear to her being taken in a matter of seconds like it was nothing was like someone was stabbing her multiple times.

She was taken out of her thoughts when Yohan's voice caught up to her ears. They were apparently...leaving? He told her to grab a jacket if she wanted...to be fair she didn't need it,but it would smell like Yuzu which would comfort her some so she would take anything she could get. She went to grab a simple jacket before following him to his rental car. She wasn't going to talk about it. That day was just a lot that they went through and maybe if she didn't do Derrick that favor nobody would be hurt and Yohan wouldn't have to spend as much fixing what was broke.

The humming of the car and the low music that played filled the silence it would've had. Not that it would've been more uncomfortable. She was very comfortable with Yohan, but of course if she told him that.. he would find any excuse to tell her she shouldn't feel that way. Of course she would retort, that was in her nature.. but she didn't know if she had all the energy she usually had right now.

As they parked and walked through the Wishbone Mall she was surprised. Surprised that he took her here when he doesn't necessarily like to be around a whole lot of people. Yohan was making pivots through the crowd for the people who decided they were better than everyone else and not move out the way. She didn't know where they were going so in the midst of striding through the mall she didn't want to get lost or left behind. She thought to grab his sleeve to not overstimulate his senses, but a man bumped her so she ended up grabbing his pinky. She was thinking about removing it, but if he didn't say anything she would keep it there and not progress into holding his hand- even if she wanted to.

She didn't even notice until there were in the store that it was for shoes. His mother words rang through her ears. "It does make sense that way.. what do you mean for what you have planned?" She started to ask, letting go of his finger while he rolled up his sleeves and a worker came up to them. Celeria just looked at Yohan and how smooth his words came out. It was like a velvety texture for every syllable. "B-but Yuzu I'd feel bad" she whispered to him before walking with the worker. Her eyes were fixed on him before the worker stayed to ask her questions. She still couldn't wrap her head around his words.

"She's a fashion designer-"

After all the foolery that happened that day he still said that.. so he doesn't want her to give up? Even of it wasn't true and it was said for other reasons it made her insides feel warm and reminded her of spring time so she would try and base the shoes that she got from that thought.

Now the worker was upselling and everything-as they do. All Celeria cared about was the practicality of her wearing them and the material used. Her eyes were now dried from any reminders of earlier as she inspected each potential pair of shoes. One thing she could say is that is very particular about her choices. Now it was all between a pair out of the spring collection or just the old fashioned black heel with a bow on the back. Of course she already knew her answer as she picked up the shoes. "These ones will do fine. Thank you" she said handing the worker the box and putting the other one back in its space. "Ah I see you have a good eye! I wouldn't doubt you as a designer for a second!" the worker said as they walked to the register. It's not like she doesn't have many shoes,but unique ones that people will ask about..that stand out..that's what she was going for.

When Celeria went back to Yohans side she ran her hands through her dark hair. "I'm sorry that you had to wait for me..and thinking now since I know me saying I would pay for my shoes you wouldn't have that..I should've asked you your input on it and how they look on me before getting them.." she said with a sheepish smile. Then her soft eyes started to get a little wider out of realization.

"Ah my question! You didn't answer my question. What do you have planned?" She asked as the bag in her hands she held tighter out of second guessing herself if this man in front of her- this one of a kind man- really bought her shoes like it was nothing when times before she couldn't even get a new paintbrush from people.

Now walking out of the store of course her hand would gravitate to the same finger again. Same pinky. Same side. It was weird. The gesture almost was like her saying:

I don't want to lose you and I don't want to get lost without you.

lion. lion.

the designer

Celeria

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

MOOD: ouch

OUTFIT: Fall Flannels

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Ronan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR

tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

We accept the love we think we deserve.

As Ronan lost his grip on Max’s arm, sending him plummeting, Max’s life flashed before his eyes in the fraction of a second that he was in freefall. The whole world seemed to slow down and tilt violently as he saw Ronan close his eyes in fear–

Then he was on the ground, crumpled over on his side, and reality crashed back in. Ronan ran over immediately, and Max could already see Ronan frantically speaking, though he couldn’t read his lips. Not knowing what his own boyfriend was saying was far more nerve-wracking than what had just happened. Poor clumsy Max had fallen plenty of times in his life; he should’ve known climbing a tree was a bad idea. This was, after all, exactly what happened the last time he tried to climb a tree.

“I’m fine.” He tried to say orally for Ronan, though it hardly sounded like words and he had no way of knowing that. There was only so much that nine years of speech therapy could teach, other than long-term trauma and feelings of inferiority. He gave Ronan an awkward thumbs-up from the ground, not knowing how else to communicate that he was okay.

Granted, he wasn’t actually sure he was okay at all. But Ronan didn’t need to know that.
For Ronan’s sake, he had to be okay, whether or not he really was okay.
That’s what being a good boyfriend was after all, right?

To show Ronan that he was okay, he stood up from the ground and tried to walk back over to his boyfriend. A jolt of pain shot up his leg and he staggered, hissing in pain and quickly grabbing onto Ronan to keep his balance. He instantly turned red and felt his stomach twist in knots of shame.

“I’m fine, I’m fine, I’m fine…” He said again and again, in sign, mostly for himself. He couldn’t lie to Ronan, but he could lie to himself. He could always lie to himself.

Nothing hurt more than worrying Ronan.

code by valen t.

MOOD: silly goofy mood

OUTFIT: xxx

basics
MENTIONS:
Ronan Myling Myling
Faith r e i r e i
Max

INT:
Ashley tamarapasek tamarapasek
Dustin Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Claire Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Frankie r e i r e i

tags
TL;DR Ivy's antics continue at the sleepover party
tl;dr
Ivy Dawkins
Don't threaten me with a good time

When they arrived at the abode of Claire Malkovich, a lovely place in the nicer part of Anchor Bay, Ivy followed in after her sister bestie and honorary lesbian cultist Dustin Thackery, whose presence Ivy tolerated only on the basis that he was fun to drink with sometimes, or more importantly that he was Ashley's boyfriend. She gave Dustin a hard time, as she did all members of the male subspecies, but Dustin had little by little earned his place alongside Chance Matthews and fellow cheerleader Ronan Chanthara as a man Ivy would spare from her more frothy trolling.

Speaking of Ronan, Ivy was a bit sour to learn that he would not be in attendance at the sleepover: he was off somewhere tossing some boy's cucumber cactus salad. How heretical to the cheer cult. Disgusting. As a matter of fact, this monumental cheer meeting would be missing quite a few of its crew, hence why Ashley was allowed to be bringing along her mop-headed boy toy.

They had arrived already in their full slumber party regalia: Ivy was already proudly sporting her pink cactus-print pajamas, along with fuzzy socks inside her Heelie shoes. On any other teenage girl, the cactuses might have just been a fun and trendy pattern, but on Ivy, they were a clear nonverbal threat. It was only a pity (or perhaps a blessing?) that they didn't sell cucumber pajamas anywhere that Ivy could find them; then she and Ashley could have matched even better. But anyhow, next to Ashley in her "your text here" customizable sleepwear set, they were a perfect idyll of chic chaos.

As they entered without knocking, as confidently as though they were evil fairy godmothers crashing a royal baby christening, Claire was caught on the couch having a close moment with Frankie Gomez.
Frankie... Ivy didn't know him, per se, but she knew him enough. He was from the same overprivileged uterus as Faith Gomez, who was yet another of the cheerleaders who wouldn't be joining them at the sleepover. Why, oh why, had Claire opted to invite the boy one instead?
Ivy couldn't help but gag lightly, waving her hand under her nose as if to repel a foul odor.

"Claaiiire," Ivy chided, in a tone of false condescension riddled with jokery. "You've got the wrong Gomez. That's the expired Wal-Mart store brand one." She waved hello to Frankie in much the same way as she would a weird dog, before turning back to Claire. "Jeezus, how many did you invite? If I open your bathroom door, is Mark gonna be in there screaming-crying-pissing-shitting?" She looked around, hands on her hips, half-expecting all the dweebiest boys of Anchor Bay High to come crawling out of the floorboards.

"Well, who cares. It's not a fucking full moon anyway. We'll have to save summoning Lilith for the homecoming game or some shit."
Ivy dropped her backpack onto the floor besides the couch, which contained a Ouija board, several DVDs, her vape pen, and an unopened bottle of mezcal among other various sleepover essentials. She was determined to make this a night to remember, even if it meant someone had to orchestrate a human sacrifice in Claire's walk=in closet.
code by valen t.

Blu
the faker
Blu laughed as her and Yohan worked on the menu for the tennats that lost their homes in the fire. She looked at him and shook her head. "Don't thank me for this. This is something good that we could use to help people. And it's brilliant, and that's because of you. " She smiled at him. Yohan has became one of her closest friends. From the moment they met, they just clicked in a way that was unexplainable because they were so vastly different but for her, he was a piece of her heart. He gave her something she missed since leaving home that fateful day, which was a someone she could call family again. For that she will always be grateful. "If anything I should be thanking you yoyo for giving a part in this. "

She took a sip of burgundy wine, she had been sipping slowly while she was here. She didn't want to call a uber back to her place, and she didn't really want to get too drunk. That could not be the same for her yoyo, he's been taking long sips of the wine. His cheeks lightly dusted with red, she could tell that he was not sober enough to drive "You are getting a uber back home tonight. No if and buts about it. " He shooked his head at her smiling softly at her. Some time throughout the afternoon, they had ended up on the floor of this professional kitchen of Yohan. The bottle of wine sat between them. It had been several hours since they had finalized the menu and did all the experimental taste test of the dishes. Right now, they weren't two business people running a meeting, they were two friends having a fanstastic time together. There was never a moment where not one of them was laughing with the other.

"Yohan...darling I think you are a bit drunk darling. " Blu said as she was just slightly buzzed, only on her second glass of the evening. Yohan replies back to her.

“Blu, I told you. I did not lie to you that other time. I don’t get drunk. I’m not drunk.” and all she could do was laugh as he tries his best to convince her that he was completely sober.

--

Blu walked out the door of Yohan's place as she begins the walk to her car. She made sure that Yoyo got a uber home, while she sobered up some with some water and food. She was just about to get into her car, when she got a message from Della. A new worker at her diner that she may or may not have a tiny crush on. Yes, she was in something or nothing with Derrick but..at the moment it was just a crush. And until Derrick gets it through his thick head that there are other girls out there for him and not just Dee. She was free to crush on whoever she wanted to without feeling guilty. And it's not like this crush was going to go anywhere, she was 99.9% certain that she was straight, and plus she had an adorable kid...that Blu might or might not already be totally in love with but Della deserved someone who could care for her with stability. Blu was at the moment nowhere near that. That didn't mean she couldn't pretend that she could be..or there could be something there between them. At least someone wants her around. She quickly texted back telling that she was on her way.

She got into her car and rushed home. Blu quickly took a shower and changed clothes that didn't smell like wine already. She went to the store, and grabbed a gift for Everleigh and also a little something for Dell. She had learned from her past, that you shouldn't ever go to someone's home for the first time without a gift. She then drove off and headed to Dell's place.

Once she got there, she got out of her car, and headed to her apartment. Knocking on the door, she made sure to have a good hold on the gifts that she got the girls. A blue teddy bear for everleigh. And a bottle of wine for her mother. Blu wanted to make sure that everything was secured in her arms.

Hopefully this night would go well.

yohan's restaurant -> della's apartment
freaking out.
coded by natasha.

mood :
Mixed emotions

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
Max, Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Chanthara
;; Ronan
Max said out loud something but Ronan couldn't quite grap what he was saying. He didn't know what to do. Ronan couldn't do anything but stand in one place and panick internally. He really hoped Max hadn't hurt himself too badly. Hopefully they could just move on and laugh about it later without anything more serious happening. Max gave Ronan awkward thumbs up from the ground. Oh, so he wasn't hurt? Ronan gave Max a small smile. He was glad the other boy wasn't hurt.

However, when Max stood up Ronan immediately knew everything wasn't fine. While walking his boyfriend staggered a bit while hissing inhumanely. It must've hurt for him to make such noises. Eventually Max even had to grab onto Ronan to not lose his balance. So, he was hurt after all? Ronan gringed a bit, why couldn't Max just admit to him he wasn't feeling well so they could move on and figure out together what to do next.

Max kept motioning his hands vigorously, if Ronan understood right he kept signing he was fine. Ronan sighed out loud. Max had grabbed his other hand for support and Ronan's free hand roamed over his buzzed head. A gesture he often did when he was frustrated or confused, or, well in many situations. "No. You're not fine." Ronan simply stated as clearly as he could while hoping Max could read it from his lips.

"It's a natural reaction, but there's nothing to be ashamed of." Ronan started speaking in a tone he hoped was both encouraging and reassuring. "Did you know that people who choke on food usually leave the dining table because of embarrassment when they really shouldn't? It can be a dangerous situation."

"Tho I guess this is different from climbing a tree and falling... Shit. I really should have stopped you from trying that." What started as a kind of encouragement speech to Max turned into Ronan babbling to himself. He was talking so fastly that Max probably couldn't catch what he was saying. Ronan's talk didn't do any good, but at least he himself didn't feel now as panicky and he could possibly help Max out.

"Can you walk if you take support from me or do you need a ride?" Ronan spoke out trying to sign at the same time what he was saying. However despite all the ASL learning videos he had watched online, he hadn't quite grasped the language yet. He kept forgetting words and improvising with his own motions. Like for example when he didn't remember what "drive" was he just motioned his hands as if he was using a steering wheel.

Ronan tried to stay somewhat cheerful, maybe it would make Max feel better baout the situation. However, Ronan couldn't help but feel a little saddened by the turn of events. Saddened and useless. Extremely useless. Was he making any chance by talking to Max? Did Max even understand what he was saying? Someone else surely would know how to act better. Someone like... Dr. Berkowitz. "Should we call to your dad?" Ronan mumbled more to himself than Max, already searching Dr. Berkowitz's number from his phone.

Della Bressett
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f576c62476c71484a616e72386f673d3d2d313130323638313239352e313639333539646365666632383661373232373732383037313236352e676966

Della checked the time and began plating the pasta but as she promised left the dino nuggs to Blu so she could win Everleigh's heart. As she was putting the plates at the little dining table she heard the door but didn't have time to react as Everleigh shot straight up and booked it for the door. With a laugh she put the plates down and poured the wine but jumped slightly when Everleigh let out the loudest squeal, "mommy! teddy!" She said and excitedly pointed to Blu holding the bear, "looks like you're already winning her over." Della smiled at Blu and made her way over to the door to inspect the bottle of wine, "I knew you had good taste." Della said taking it from Blu with a wink before she made her way to the fridge so it could chill, "I hope you don't mind, I made dinner." She said with a smile from the kitchen.
"Here's a plate for the dino nuggs, plate them and I'll put her in her chair." Della said as she walked over to Everleigh and put her in one of the chairs that had a booster seat for the table, the little girl already giddy with excitement. "Nuggs nuggs nuggs." The toddler chanted and Della couldn't help but laugh. Since the apartment was so small she put on the TV, scrolling through to find a Disney movie to watch but of course had to stop at Frozen when Everleigh shouted "Elsa!" With a look over to Blu, Della smirked slightly, "welcome to the chaos, Blu."
Della had been enjoying Blu as her boss, and definitely enjoyed spending time with her so maybe this dinner will be a great start to their friendship... and of course Everleigh's obsession with her new friend. Della took a glance at the Blu haired girl from across the table to see if she was enjoying her meal, but felt a little flutter in her stomach from the way Everleigh was just chatting away to the girl. Brushing off the flutter she took a few bites from the pasta, "I'm no chef so I hope you like the food..." She said with a smile, taking a sip from her wine.

vinnie lowes

• mood
    energetic, angry, upset

mention
    @littleredlie

''IT'S LONELY AT THE TOP, BUT I LIKE THE VIEW''

His pace got slow as he was distracted by his phone, him and Tab had been talking every single day, especially since she broke up with her boyfriend Jacob. Vinnie felt like they had known each other for ages and it was a welcome distraction now that most of his best friends had all of the sudden disappeared out of his life. Dylan was probably surprised when for the first time in years he actually watched all his stupid dresses and make-overs instead of kicking him out of his room immediately.

Tab and him were flirty but Vinnie wasn't planning to ruin what they had, well, for now. Vinnie bended over to tie his shoes after putting his phone back in his pocket, he was actually even interested in someone. Shy.
She reminded him of Winnie, which was wrong but it didn't hurt to have someone like her around. He missed Winona more than he would ever admit but luckily, no one asked.

Though thinking of the Matthews his eye caught the boy running in terrible posture towards him, Vinnie couldn't keep his eyes off him as he hadn't seen him in forever. He looked tired and not like the Chance he once knew, it was actually kind of sad they couldn't properly greet.
The boy was now stumbling towards him, his face seemed written over with guilt. 'Yeah, long time no see,' Vinnie mumbled back, putting his hands in his pocket to not look so uncomfortable.

He looked up, gazing over his outfit, Vinnie did feel good that he was at least working out again. He didn't like football as much now that Chance was skipping most of the games.
'I was actually about to,' Vinnie started, pointing his finger to the aging, school building behind them as he was walking towards it. When he was walking away he turned around again. 'You really need to work on your posture, maybe cut down on that weed.'
Vincent knew he was being passive aggressive but he couldn't stand the fact Chance didn't give him the time of day anymore. 'Just my advice,' he added, shrugging his shoulders. He wasn't going to left anything unsaid or leave, since that's what Chance probably wanted.

coded by weldherwings.

Blu
the faker
Blu smiled at Everleigh softly as she bends down to give her the bear she had bought her. "It's blue too, just like me! I hope you like it, little one. " She looked up at Della who was smiling at her. She blushed lightly and shrugged. "I told you, that i'm after her heart. She already has mine. " Her mouth dries when she glanced at what other woman was wearing. How can the fuck someone look so goddamn beautiful in just a simple t-shirt. She shook her head, shaking her mind of the thoughts that began to crowd her mine. Dell was just a friend, a very straight friend. Blu needed to get that through her mind before she fell for a straight girl...again. She sorta has someone now, if you are counting Derrick...which she is. The woman came closer to inspect the wine, approving it. Taking it from her with a wink, Blu just felt her cheeks heat up. Goddamnit she hates crushes. She snaps herself out of it quickly enough to retort back "You had doubts De? I'm hurt. "

Blu walked into the kitchen following the young woman who hands her a plate directing her to plate the nuggs that Ever wanted. "Awesome, I'm starving to be honest." She nods as she started to plate. She watched as they interacted as a family. A mother and daugther. She laughed as she walks out kitchen with the plate of dino nuggs and sits it in front of the little one while kissing her head. "Here you go, my little one. Your favorite, dino nuggs." For some reason, Blu connected with this child. From the moment they met, she wanted to protect Everleigh like she was her own blood. She guess the young girl just had her from the first smile at her. She glanced at Della who commented about the chaos as she starts Frozen which Blu isn't gonna lie...is kind of her favorite disney movie aside from the lion king. "I honestly love it. I don't get much of family...aside from yoyo. This is amazing. " She said honestly smiling brightly at Della.

Blu sat down by Everleigh of course, and the little one just started to talk to her. She replied back not taking her eyes off of the young child. As the conversation with the toddler kept flowing. She felt a eyes on her and glance up catching Della watching them with..fondness in her eyes. Maybe that's just what Blu wished for. She took a sip of her wine as she ate. She looked at the young woman from across the table and smiled softly "You don't need to be a chef to know how to cook. I'm not one. I got lucky and someone taught me. But everyone is a cook in their own right. " She shrugs as she spoke. Blu honestly did get lucky, Tom taught her everything. About the diner, about cooking, and love. He was the father she needed and she was torn apart when he passed away. Sometimes she hopes he is watching her and being proud of her. That's all she ever wanted him to be.

"And yes it's delicous."
della's apartment
happy.
coded by natasha.
[/tabs]

MOOD: ouch

OUTFIT: Fall Flannels

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Ronan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR
Max fell out of a tree like a loser
tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Max was having an excruciatingly difficult time understanding Ronan’s anxious monologuing, staring at his rapidly-moving mouth and finding himself almost dizzy with confusion. It was difficult to focus on anything with his leg feeling like it was on fire. All Max wanted at that moment was to run away and hide somewhere and forget this ever happened, but he certainly couldn’t run anywhere in this much pain. Besides, what a shameful thought, wanting to run away from Ronan…

Somehow Ronan was still talking, as if he expected Max to be hearing him. Towards the end of his rambling, Ronan at least remembered the signs for ‘need’ and ‘walk’, and Max was able to pick up the meaning of the rest of the last sentence through Ronan’s desparate mix of gesture and pantomime when he forgot the proper words. Ronan wanted to know if he could walk, or if he needed a ride…

Max, who was still clinging to Ronan to avoid keeling over, wasn’t sure how to answer. On the one hand, he didn’t know if he’d be able to get home without Ronan carrying him or something, and on the other hand, he absolutely didn’t want to put his new boyfriend in that position. They’d been a couple for less than an hour and already Max was making things inconvenient and awkward with his constant screw-ups…

If he hadn’t been so stupid and klutzy, they could’ve had a much more romantic afternoon.

“Who are you calling?” Max asked frantically, trying to look over Ronan’s shoulder as Ronan scrolled through his contacts. “Hey, hey, don’t call 911. It’s not that bad. I’m fine.” Yet again he was lying, having missed out on Ronan chastising him earlier for the same stupid lie. The truth was he had no idea how badly he’d screwed up his leg. He just couldn’t bear the thought of Ronan thinking this was his fault, or that it was his responsibility to shoulder the consequences of Max’s dumb idea. “At least it was me that fell, and not you…” He laughed nervously, trying and failing to lighten the mood. He was quickly running out of ways to make light about the situation.

code by valen t.

mood :
Mixed emotions

outfit :
mentions :
none

interactions :
Max, Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Chanthara
;; Ronan
Ronan could tell Max didn't understand his blabbering or failed attempt in ASL. It made him frustrated, not at Max, but at himself. He should have tried harder learning Max's mother tongue, trying harder to understand him and to be understood by him. However Ronan couldn’t just suddenly become a pro at ASL. He had to admit to himself he didn't know how to act in this situation. It didn't make Ronan upset though, it just gave more reasons for him to call Dr. Berkowitz.

When Max looked over Ronan scrolling through his contacts asking frantically who he was calling, Ronan didn't have time to answer when Max spit out another question or more so a statement. Don't call 911. It’s not that bad. I’m fine." Ronan heard him saying. He just smiled at Max in a reassuring manner while opening up Dr. Berkowitz's contact info and showing it to Max.

Ronan felt a little ashamed that he couldn't help Max in any other way, that he had to call an adult. Maybe instead he should have given Max a piggy back ride and carried him to the home of the Berkowitz household. However Ronan was no powerman and he wasn't sure if he would've even been able to do it. Yes, he had to carry people in cheer practices but Max's home was quite far away from the park and Ronan didn't want to drop him... again.

Ronan moved his gaze from his phone to awkwardly laughing Max who apparently tried to lighten up the mood and failed miserably. According to Max it was better that he was the one to fall and not Ronan. Ronan first raised his eyebrows in confusion. What messed up logic that was? It would've been the best if neither of them fell. Ronan wasn't dumb enough to think that it would've been better that he was the one to fall. That would've been weird, as if it made one a hero of some sorts to fall.

But Ronan probably had better pain tolerance than Max and if it was him who fell, he would've just admitted hurting himself and not making it so big of a deal. Ronan wanted to nag at Max, saying that he should stop acting like a hero or something. However Ronan just shaked his head at Max's statement. Then he put his focus back on his phone, on Dr. Berkowitz's contact info and pressed the green phone icon.

However the phone just kept tooting. It appeared Dr. Berkowitz was having another call. So Ronan opted for a voice message. "Hii, it's Ronan! This is pretty urgent... Max fell from a tree and hurt himself. He can't walk and needs support to even stand. I don't know if it's a fractured bone or what. But we need a drive to home. Please answer as fast as you can. Byee!"

After leaving the voice message Ronan even sent their location. He couldn't do anything more but he hoped this was enough. Then Ronan moved his attention back to Max. He wanted to sign that everything will be alright but he didn't know how to do it. So instead he just smiled brightly at Max and held his thumbs up.

How big of surprise is this that you have to make me walk now?

Donna didn't mind though, her real feelings hidden behind the teasing tone. It was a nice day outside and there was something about having Milo stroll alongside her. It was like she was being clawed from the inside out. Donna wasn't someone that really received surprises, it was assumed that she got everything that she wanted and she didn't complain, but she also couldn't deny that it was nice having this.

Having time with Milo. Every time she looked at him she could just think about their time in the gym, his hands tracing her skin. And especially her thoughts that ran through her mind right after. It was hard trying to keep her face from getting hot with him right beside her.

They continued walking, every once in a while her hand grazing against his but neither of them move apart. Soon Donna makes notice of laughter coming from a short distance, probably coming around the corner of the building they were walking besides. Before she can make it any further, Milo's pointer finger softly wraps around her pinky as if he was being cautious. When she doesn't pull away, more fingers grip hers and he pulls her into a complete stop.

She looks up at him, keeping her hand in his. This is where you close your eyes. She chuckles out of surprise, her eyebrow arching to show her confusion. Milo, this is only getting more and more suspicious. You can just call my parents they'll pay the ransom. He rolls his eyes and moves around her which she lets him, but she misses his hand in hers a little too fast. But soon his soft hands block her view reigniting the comfort she has from the skin to skin contact. Milo's action causes for Donna to step into Milo, their warmth colliding as one once again and her heartbeat skyrockets. Breathing exercises she uses for swimming are put to quick use as she doesn't want him to know how she's feeling. Fine, lead the way.

It surprises Donna how easily she trusts him. She wouldn't let anyone put their hands on her or blindly lead her somewhere she didn't know. Milo had successfully buried himself in the confines of Donna Lee, she couldn't complain

mood: nervous; excited; bashful

outfit

playing:
Stargazing

by:
the nhbd

mentions: N/A

interactions: Milo

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

º º code by ditto º º

Winnie was in a lot of pain, but no one likes feeling pain so she did anything to not feel it. This is where Chance and WInnie obviously showed that they were twins. Distracting themselves from anything that harmed them in any way, alcohol, weed, track, sex...caring for others.

The girl hadn't been home in a few days, instead finding herself sleeping in her boyfriend's bed. She didn't know if she was doing it because she was avoiding her mother, or Chance, or even their grandmother. Their mother had attempted to bond their family after Isa's near overdose, but shortly after Regina started working night shifts. Then their grandmother ended up spending a lot of time in her room due to fatigue. Poor Isaiah and Niila could feel the the tension within the Matthews house so Isaiah ended up spending a lot of time in the community center or at a friend's house. And Niila was spending a lot of time with his girlfriend.

Noah was some sort of substitute for solitude. Deep down she knew it was stupid that she got back with him, there was a reason that their relationship crashed and burned. But he was safe. She was safe from new heartbreak, she'd rather sit with expected disappointed than expose her heart to another guy that had feelings for his best friend. It was stupid, she knew that. But Noah had loved her and she still loved him, and she was willing to try again. Plus, the sex was good.

Disappearing from home made Winona felt a little guilty, but she needed what she needed and that happened to not be her family. Stepping into her house was a bit eerie despite it being the weekend. Her mom was probably at work, her grandmother's car wasn't in the garage, and she couldn't hear her youngest brother's video games in the background. She makes it all the way to her room without interruption, the hope that she'd find Faith wandering around somewhere in her home dissipating. However, the guest room is empty, only Faith's bags acting as evidence that she was ever there. Winnie knew where to find her though.

After quickly changing from her outfit from last night Winnie makes her way to a spot that Faith and her had retreated to whenever they wanted to be friends and get away. It was a little bit of a walk but Winnie needed it, she had skipped on the last nature walk that she'd been doing with Will. Her right hand twiddles with the rose gold bracelet that she ruefully still keeps on her wrist. She wasn't sure it was a warning to not let the heartbreak happen again or if it was reminder of what, well who, she regrettably lost. She couldn't bring herself to give it back, not while she still felt certain feelings.

After 15 minutes of walking she spots Faith sitting at the end of the hill. Seeing her had also reminded her of the news that Kieran spilled about Faith's feelings towards the dancer. She didn't know how to approach the situation especially as she also tried to be there for her friend as a shoulder to cry on. Hey Faithy. Winnie sits herself right down next to her, nudging her slight. I missed you.

mood: lost; worried; desperate

outfit

playing:
Soul Searching

by:
Bazzi

mentions: Chance, Key

interactions: Faith

tags: r e i r e i

purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: terrified

OUTFIT: xxx

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Ryker OdinsTwoWolves OdinsTwoWolves

tags
TL;DR Oliver gets food from the guy he almost stabbed
tl;dr
Oliver Dreyfuss
How lonely it is, to be drowning in a place where everyone can swim

Oliver knew full well that this guy was probably just going inside to phone the police. He should just run off now, while he still had the chance…

He had made a fatal error by coming here in broad daylight in the first place. Now another person knew he was lurking around Anchor Bay, and once it became common knowledge that there was a homeless teenager roaming around, someone was bound to do something about it. It had always been only a matter of time, and now he had halved his time with his starving brain's miscalculations.

Hence, in his corkscrewed logic, he might as well hold out hope that he'd at least get some food. A poor trade for his safety, but he needed food to live, and he hadn't been sustaining well on his own lately. He had to have known that surviving independently without access to food, shelter, or clean water would be impossible for someone of his age and abilities. So why did he do it?

A lifetime of abuse and being left to fend for his own basic needs had left him sorely unprepared and far too distrustful of state protective custody to consider it anything less than a death sentence.

His sensitive ears picked up a sharp, high-pitched whistle from the back porch of the nearest house. For a few seconds, he was too petrified to follow it, not knowing what awaited him there. He hadn't heard any cars pull up to the house, so it couldn't be the police or CPS already, right? It was just the guy. Just the guy…

Overcome with trepidation but too lost in his way to resist, he followed the whistle to where he found the man from the back alley, with a soft gray cat in his lap and a plate of sandwiches beside him.

Oliver stopped anxiously muttering nonsense syllables under his breath and his perpetually-startled brown eyes widened even further, his face turning a ghostly shade of white from the shock that he'd actually done as promised. The paranoid thought that he could be getting slipped a sedative in the food crossed his mind, but he took it anyway, not even looking back at who had offered it.

It looked as though he wouldn't be trying to fend off the cops with a switch knife after all.

code by valen t.

Della Bressett
6mryiksjr0i81.gif

Dellas eyes softened when Blu said the food was delicious. She had learned a lot of recipes when she lived with her husband. He was very strict on what he wanted for dinner, and if it was not cooked perfectly then it was often thrown back at her. Biting her lip at the memory, she looked down at the food. She didn't think Blu would tell her if her food was shit at all... that's just how people who cared worked, they accepted the flaws. "Thanks, it's one of my favorites" She told Blu, and admittedly the mindset of food being thrown back at her was still there. It didn't take much until she was full and taking her plate to the kitchen. Everleigh was not yet done with her food between talking to Blu and having her eyes glued to any scene where Elsa was singing, she was a little distracted from eating.
Taking the bottle of wine from the kitchen and her glass off the table, Della took a seat on the couch, pulling a throw over her legs as she curled up in the corner, and soon Everleigh joined when she decided she was done with her food, she did have ice cream before dinner after all. That was another thing Della made sure to do. Everleigh was so shielded from experiencing childhood things, that Della basically let the little girl do whatever she wanted, as long as she asked before doing so. Jake never let Everleigh do anything, including playing with toys that made sounds or watch children's shows. "You know, you only just got here and I'm having a lot of fun... I've never really had any girl time before this, before I moved here." Della admitted to Blu, taking another sip of her wine.
Normally she wouldn't tell people what went on before Anchor Bay, if she did she would just be bringing in the bad memories. Sure, sometimes they came on their own... But for some odd reason... Never when Blu was around. Even that tidbit she had told Blu would send her into an anxiety attack, but sitting here with her, she was still relaxed. There was just something about Blu. Turning her eyes away from the girl, she looked at Everleigh as she climbed up the middle of the couch and sat under the throw, clutching the teddy bear as hard as she could, "I'll name it Blu, like you!" The little girl told Blu then cuddled into her and Della couldn't help but laugh.

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ left side info ------ */

mood happy

location petting zoo

outfit outfit

fun fact He got his first tattoo because of a scar he got that he didn't want people to stare at anymore.

tag ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

Milo Brooks

/* ------ right side ------ */

Milo didn't want to be too forward and grab her hand. He didn't want her to run away from him..not her. He eased into holding her hand. First grazing his index finger to her pinky and then progressed. He couldn't hide his relieved smile when he laced their fingers together. He got too happy in the clouds to even remember that he wanted it to be a full on surprise. It wasn't until hearing the kids laughing that he slowed to a stop, pulling her to him. "This is where you close your eyes" he said to her lightly.

The talk about ransom had him roll his eyes,but he knew she was joking. He walked behind Donna. He thought she would protest. Say for him not to close her eyes. Not to cover them. That she doesn't trust him. However, that didn't seem to be the case.

Milo came up behind her closely and covered her eyes. He peered to the right side of her and whispered in his husky voice. "Then start walking Dove" he chuckled as his lips grazed her ear.

They walked slowly till he passed a white, small gate. He then said outloud to her "Now if you don't like it I know you'll tell me,but I wanted to do something nice for you.." he said before taking his hands off of her face. "Okay now you can open them,just dont punch me" he said while scratching the back of his head.

When she would open them there would be animals wondering around, children chasing them while parents are behind them, and stands to buy food to feed the animals. In simple terms it was a petting zoo. It had anything from horses to cows to an ostrich in the back to the geese walking about threatening to nibble the kids. He had never been and figured if he wanted to take someone he would take Donna..well she was the only one he wants to take.

"Have you ever been to one of these? Do you..like it?" He asked while looking around the serotonin filled placed before looking back down at her with his brown eyes, taking in her profile like he did all the time..

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back