• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Blu
the faker
Blu blushes as she hears Odi comment on the tension between the two of them. Is it that noticeable? Honestly she wouldn't be surprised if it were, for her Della was like a boomerang, she always seemed to be going back in direction. Blu couldn't help it, something about the young mother drew her back in every time. And Blu didn't have the strength to fight the pull anymore. Not that she wanted to. She was about to say something back when Del begun pulling her away.

She just lets her take her wherever she wanted her to go. Blu would honestly follow her anywhere as long as she could see that beautiful smile on her face. Once they got to a private little area. She looked at Della's outfit properly, she was tinker bell. A beautiful version of her anyhow. She laughed at Della's words "I gotta say, that my little one has good taste. You look beautiful love. " She says softly to her as she looks into her eyes.

Blu blushes at her comment about missing her. She shook her head taking a sip from her cup "I think you might be talking to yourself honey but i've missed you too. " She then looks down at her cup and swirls it around. "Darling isn't it weird that we've met only a few months ago and yet I can't picture you or my little one not in my life. You are completely amazing, you know that right?" She added softly as she glanced at her once again. Finding her eyes with ease and staring into them for a moment before looking away taking another sip from her cup.

Her breath hitched as Della wrapped her arm around her waist. Her heart skipped a beat and she just felt warm to the touch. Blu wasn't sure what Del was doing to her and she didn't know if she should give them some space or just take it for now. "Del, I gave you the day off. You deserve to take Evers out and spend the day with your daughter. She's the most important thing in the world to you. Don't apologize for being the best mom. " She says honestly to her.

With the next comment, Blu felt her mood plummet, a mention of him and her heart went dark and numb. The boy did more then damage her heart and mind. He broke it at times. Derrick was all fun on paper but in real life, sometimes he's just a fucking heartless jerk. Della putting her head on the shoulder helped with her mood but not much. "It's not your fault that I dated such a fucking prick. I just thought he wouldn't break my heart but...I should be used to being disappointed you know. " She says sadly as she kissed the top of Della head.

She took a big gulp of her drink. Noting that it was almost out. Blu stepped away from Della for a moment, and looked at her softly. "While we are talking about forgetting. I need more forget me juice. Wait for me here darlin. I'll be right back. Promise. " As the liquid courage was already running through her system. She did something that surprised both her and Della. Blu gave her a soft kiss on her cheek close to her lips and walked away.

Blu then freaks out once she got out of the sight of Della and into the kitchen in front of Odette. "What the fuck am I doing? She's fucking straight Blu. Of course you would go for the straight girl like a fucking dumbass. Fucking hell. " She mutters softly but loud enough for anyone close to her to hear her. She grabs another beer and leans on the counter holding her face in her hands.

halloween party
blushing.
coded by natasha.

MOOD: Nervous

OUTFIT: Shakespeare Bitch

basics
TL;DR Something freaky's going on here
tl;dr
Josephine Kingston
Don't stress, don't falter

Absolutely not. The moon was out, the bats were squeaking, and the ghosts were probably haunting. Therefore, Jo wanted nothing to do with the haunted school.

Trailing a few feet behind her boyfriend as she maintained a death grip on her bag, it didn't take a rocke scientist to figure out the girl was clearly rattled. Even after pondering it for days, Jo couldn't find a single good reason she had agreed. Only about a million decent reasons, none of which were worth risking her neck for.

Worrying about Max's safety, lack of any better activities on Halloween, Carson bringing it up consistently, those were all tiny little straws that ended up breaking Jo's back. But even then, she had refused to appear at any haunted locales without her favorite back-breaker to protect her. So she had suggested Alexei tag along with the group, and her ever cooperative beau had agreed.

Admittedly, Max's suspicions of the dude may have made her plan less than ideal. However, even if Max were right(which he wasn't) she would rather have the cost of a few books deducted from her salary than have herself murdered at the hands of a cruel and vicious orphan ghost.

Noticing Max and Carson loitering outside of the school building, the couple sauntered up to greet them. Admittedly, Jo was more preoccupied with identifying supernatural powers at force than exchanging pleasantries so anything said within the first few minutes flew in one ear and out the other. This school was the thing of nightmares, ghost or no ghosts. Even a homeschooled kid like Jo could tell when schools seemed freakier than normal, and with the near battered aesthetic the building held, it was clear that it wasn't exactly the safest place to be in.

“Hey.” Jo mumbled/signed shakily, not daring to give away just how terrified she truly was “You ready to............find ghost dogs or whatever we're doing here?”

You see there was a little known fact about Jo that very few knew.

Jo was superstitious as hell.

Ever since moving to AB, Josephine hadn't had reason to or felt comfortable discussing her relationship with the spirits. The idea of malevolent spirits out to get her was objectively unlikely but.........also not impossible. That was part of the reason she still clung to rituals of her old Catholic faith such as keeping rosaries and performing the sign of the cross whenever she felt. She'd never been able to quite shake off the possibility that monsters and evil spirits were real. So naturally she required a safety net. Whether spiritual protection or physical protection Jo liked to have it all covered. However, it was still embarrassing to reveal to anyone just how nervous the spirits made Jo. So Poor Max's mental wellbeing became Jo's scapegoat for halting spooky demon talk in the gc.

Her hand firmly entwined with Alexei's, she glanced at the building once more. Something freaky had definitely gone on in there. And perhaps it would be best to never know what

code by valen t.

MOOD: Elated

OUTFIT: Costume

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Wynn travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR: Halloween partyyyy
tl;dr
Jenelle Kennedy
Let us be young, let us be wild
until the summer's over
Jenelle walked briskly, red heels clicking on the pavement. She folded her arms, hugging herself for extra warmth and to stop her nervously fussing with the gold-trimmed peplum of her dress. Also to try and keep from shivering or letting on how cold she was, as a jacket would have ruined the look of her stewardess costume. Luckily, that shot of tequila she took before heading out was keeping her a little warmer.

She knew she probably shouldn't have left her party guests unattended, especially since so many had already turned up. It was shaping up to be a complete rager; contrary to what anyone, including Jenny herslelf, would've expected. As a preppy, studious goody two-shoes, Jenelle Kennedy wasn't exactly known for throwing wild parties. But when her parents announced they'd be going out of town for a few days at the end of October, not to mention how down in the dumps she'd been since breaking up with Vinnie, Jenelle could think of no better way to celebrate her absolute favorite holiday.

Jenny loved everything about Halloween; the crisp fall weather, the spooky decorations, dressing up in elaborate costumes and makeup. She loved how the streets came alive with bands of happy kids and preteens scampering door to door to beg for candy, remembering how much fun she had doing the same. The redhead couldn't help but smile at the group that ran past her as she approached the library, chattering excitedly over their latest haul.

The girl swallowed nervously as a halo of dark curls caught her eye, quickly spotting her mysterious new friend waiting patiently for in front of the library. The sight of Wynn in the flesh made Jenelle blush a little, silently panicking at the realization that he was even more handsome in person, especially in his all-black vampire getup. "Hiii!!" Ever the cheerful little ray of sunshine, Jenny hopped into his arms despite her nerves to attack Wynn in a friendly hug. She kept it brief however, aware the boy didn't get to see too many people in person, and might not be completely comfortable with excessive hugs or affection just yet.

"I like the costume," She giggled, stealing coy glances at the boy as they walked. "I'm guessing you managed to sneak out of your house okay then?" Jenny kept up the conversation and never let it fall into a lull, chatting the boy's ear off while also managing to fit a million questions in during the short trip back to her house. She kept the conversation light however, not wishing to put him off by trying to pry any answers out of him about his mother or situation. She'd hopefully have time for that soon enough, if Wynn decided to keep her on as a friend.

The thumping bass could be felt from outside her front door as Jenny ushered her friend inside, to be met with loud music and crowds of teens clustered all throughout the main floor of the spacious, comfortably well-appointed Kennedy home. Jenelle herself having meticulously decked the place out in so much tasteful Halloween decor it looked like a Pinterest board exploded all over it.

Worried her friend might get overhelmed if immediately swallowed up by the crowd, the girl lead him to the kitchen where it was a tad quieter. "Want something to drink? We have water, juice, soda, all kinds of stuff in the fridge," Jenny nodded to the nearby refrigerator as she stepped over to the center island and plucked a bottle from the vast selection of spirits crowding the countertop. "Or...?" She held up the booze, gently shaking it at him with a mischievous grin.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Kid in a Candy Store

OUTFIT: NIGHTMARE

basics
MENTIONS:
Jenelle Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

INT:

tags
TL;DR Hot girl summer means casual day-drinking.
tl;dr
Ivy Dawkins
Don't threaten me with a good time.

Ivy’s new foster “mother”, Helen, was clearly clinging to her last nerve. While Ivy fussed around in her bedroom, packing up things for the party she’d be celebrating Halloween at, she could hear the little middle-aged blonde woman deep in hushed conversation on the phone.

“I just don’t know, Janet. I just don’t know.”

Janet. Ivy gagged silently upon hearing the name of her social worker. Sounded like she was getting rehomed soon, probably back to the mildewy old group home on the edge of town. Would they put her in that room with Allison again? Was Allison even still there or had that dumb bitch choked to death on her stupid tears?

“She’s never in the house. I just can’t keep up with her. I get these notes from the school all the time, and… oh, oh now she’s heading out again and she’s dressed as some kind of giant pickle…”

“PICKLE?” Ivy hollered, appearing in the doorway like a great green phantom. The gigantic cucumber suit she’d bought off of ebay was possibly now the most horrifying thing that she owned. Its ever-present cartoonish smile gave her shouting voice an even more bizarre effect. “Jesus cocksucking CHRIST, Barbara. You just gonna put me in a barrel of salt now? Is that what I am to you?? You’re gonna pickle me, you duck-lipped slag?”

Helen was stunned into silence, her red-painted mouth hanging open with no words coming out of it. Janet’s muffled voice could still be heard repeating “Hello? Ms. Clark? Hello?” Over the receiver. Ivy crossed her inexplicable cucumber arms, rotating her whole upper body to give the effect of a neck-roll. Somehow, even in the ridiculous and compromising costume, her movements were still animated and clownish.

“Learn your vegetables.” And then, as she always did, she sashayed out of the house before anyone could tell her no.

Jenelle Kennedy’s house was only a short walk away from where Ivy was living for now. When Ivy arrived at the party, the first thing she did was confidently swagger her way through the gaggle of reveling teens to the drinks table. This was always Ivy’s first stop: it wasn’t a party unless she couldn’t walk in a straight line. There was no way she was going to be a sober cucumber tonight. Clumsily, she grabbed the nearest bottle of hard liquor and poured two plastic cups almost halfway full, topping them off with Sprite and cranberry juice.

She had to go to the bathroom and unzip her cucumber suit to drink them– the costume had no mouth hole.This didn’t take her long, though, shedding the cucumber and sitting on the Kennedy family’s bathroom sink in her underwear and chugging her over-strong beverages one after the other. Confident that they should be kicking in within a few minutes, she tugged the cucumber costume back on, striking a pose in the mirror, then high-fived herself and marched out into the party.

With any luck, someone less than boring would be around to spice this thing up.

code by valen t.

Tatum Browne

It was nice to see the array of snacks that Hudson had brought with him, and Tatum quickly grabbed the small sour candy he had gotten specifically for her, quickly opening the bag and popping one of them in her mouth as she listened to the surfer boy’s suggestion for their movie marathon. She let herself ponder over the selection while eating another candy, “Rocky Horror is okay I guess, not in my top list of movies but you did so graciously come and spend time with me so I think I can agree to your movie wants.” A smirk playing on her lips, “And how dare you think I’d chicken out of any scary movie.” Truth be told Tatum had chickened out many times during scary movies but this time she wouldn’t.

She was settled in as the movie began to roll, her mind not fully invested in the film in front of her. She wanted to ask Hudson so many questions that only a guy would be able to answer but at the same time she didn’t want to ruin this nice moment of friendship. She was also Tatum Browne who had never once felt insecure about herself. She knew who she was and how to get what she wanted. But for once that wasn’t the case.

Tatum had forgotten that she had never once been scared by The Shining, “So why do you like this movie so much?” It wasn’t like they couldn’t talk; both had watched these movies before. Her body shifting in the blankets finding a different comfortable position. Usually, she’d lay across the couch, but it was occupied by another and even though she was single she still pined for Ryker. Cuddling up with another guy, even a great friend like Hudson seemed a bit sketchy so instead she’d adjust herself.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): travelbypages travelbypages

Odette Green
415d37acda86db241aa57f72a1733f4359e9c9f2.gifv

Odette was leaning on the counter still when Blu came back to the kitchen and the girl silently listened to Blu's rambling, smiling against her cup as the other girl panicked. From what she gathered Della is "straight" and Blu is not... but from what Della told her earlier this was the girl was dating Derrick. She hasn't even been in Anchor Bay for 24 hours and she was getting all the drama and she was here for it. "Straight? I don't think so hun." she told Blu, happily to cut in on this tea. Tilting the cup back she took a long sip of her drink, "she may or may not have been freaking out about you the same way you are right now."
Readjusting, she moved to sit on the counter, crossing one leg over the other, "I wouldn't freak out if I was you, cause she may be confused but your feelings are mutual." Odette reassured the freaking girl. "I wouldn't worry about Derrick either. He'll get over it." She said with a shrug. She'd known Derrick for many many years, and though he pretends to be hurt he only does it to fuel his ego by attempting to make others feel bad about it. "He'll be a dick about it, but both his exes getting with women would bring down his ego a little bit when it comes to his next target. She said with a small laugh.
"Now, stop freaking out and take a drink, and go get her. I think she just needs reassurance." Odi told Blu. Odette didn't know much about relationships. She'd never actually been in one, but she enjoyed helping the girls out. She was always a wingman for her friend Maggie, and would often pass off guys she wasn't interested in off to Maggie. Her friend was pretty ruthless, and the way she just acted on Twitter only confirmed that. And she totally believed that Maggie was flirting with Derrick elsewhere. Putting her phone back in her clutch she looked at Blu expectantly and nodded for the girl to get her butt going.
Mentions: r e i r e i purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

Wynn Jones
timothee-chalamet-handsome.gif

Wynn immediately stood when her spotted the red head and if it weren't for the cold his face would be warm, especially with her costume. Nervously he wiped his hands on his pants to stop them from sweating but his nerves were instantly calmed as she hugged him. He'd been worried she wouldn't accept him if she saw him in person but now that worry was gone, "hey" He told her, hugging her back but smiled when she stepped away. He could tell she did it to make sure he wasn't uncomfortable and that was kind. As she complimented his outfit he looked down with a shrug, "thanks, I found the vampire essentials on sale." He joked lightly, admiring her costume as well, "you look gorgeous." He complimented but cursed himself for saying something so embarrassing.
"Mom went to get drunk at her bible reading club in the city..." He told her with a shrug, "so it was pretty easy." The boy assured her, knowing she was internally worrying about his home life. The last thing he wanted was for her to not want to talk to him if she knew truly what his mother was life. He noticed as they were walking that she looked cold and took his jacket off to let her borrow until they got to the party, but luckily it didn't take long to get there. The house was the nicest he'd ever seen and he was somewhat amazed at the music blaring and the things that dorned the house on the inside. His house was pretty beat up and his mom had no music players besides a little record player with only Jesus music... and of course no TV. The Halloween decore also warmed his heart as this was something he'd never grown up with.
As they went past the dancing teens he couldn't help but feel sad at what he'd been missing out on. He was almost 18 and this was his first party. Lightly tapping his fingers his on his leg, in tune with the beat, he grinned at her when they reached the kitchen, "this is crazy." He told her with excitment in his tone. "I'd only ever seen this stuff on YouTube or whatever free movies I can find." He told her and listened to her list off the drink options but when it got to the alcohol, which he knew was alcohol from where his mother hid hers throughout the house, he nodded, "why not. First party... Gotta try it" He said with a smile, placing his hands on the kitchen counter, leaning in. From what he remembered from taking a sip, it tasted like crap. And burned. But if this girl wanted to enjoy herself and have him be there he'd try it again.
Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Hudson Green
IxR7.gif

Hudson smiled when Tatum mentioned Rocky Horror is not great, "well I went to see a showing of it in the theatre in the city and man it was such a cool experience." He told her admittedly, "if you saw a a showing of it you'd love the environment and the movie from then on." He told her and watched her sit, eating her candies. "It's cool, the people will get up and sing and dance along with the music, some will even go on stage and act out the scenes and throw props at the screen." He explained to Tatum, turning his attention to the movie. As it played on he noticed the girl was obviously thinking about something and that it was bothering her.
So, when she adjusted herself he moved the pillow on the couch to beside her legs and laid his head on it, careful not to knock off a side lamp or something when he stretched his feet over the ledge of the couch, nodding some to her when she asked the question he knew she didn't actually have in mind, "well, there's just a deeper meaning to it that I enjoy. Stephen King is kind of a genius really. This whole thing is made up because he stayed in the Stanley Hotel, which is actually haunted by the way, and had a nightmare about his son. Which is what made the Shining. Sure, the movie features a crazy husband and whiney wife but I don't know... the story behind it is what's cool. I'd love to stay at the Stanley some day to see what inspired this." He explained to her, somehow seeming less dumb.
Looking upside down at her face he opened his mouth for her to put a sour patch kid in and chewed it up, "now," he said between bites, "tell me what your mind it actually on." He said to her, "I can tell when somethings bothering you, we've been friends for a long time." He mentioned so she didn't say something like "nothing." Or whatever. He knew it had something to do with her issues with Ryker, and from what he knew about Ryker he wouldn't just ditch Tatum because it's something about her. Base on his knowledge from when Hudson had his childhood crush on her, he knew the issues wouldn't be about her.
Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Tatum Browne

As Hudson spread out it gave Tatum more room to also make herself more comfortable. She had listened to him explain a showing of Rocky Horror, but she still wasn’t entirely convinced she would end up liking the movie more. It was hard to explain but she never quite understood the cult following it got and the high praise it got. The movie wasn’t bad but maybe she was never sober enough to appreciate it so this would possibly be a better experience for the film itself, whenever they got to it. As for The Shining she loved the little history Hudson was giving her about the creation of the story, though she herself wasn’t so sure she would want to stay in some haunted hotel. Would make it hard to relax knowing the hotel or even the room of that hotel was haunted, having spirits lurking around at every corner.

Placing one of the candies in Hudson’s awaiting mouth she stayed silent while she thought how to answer his question. She wouldn’t lie to him because that would do her no good and Hudson did care. AS her brain wracked itself for the right words, she let out a sigh, “I don’t even know where to begin.” She finally stated. It wasn’t a lie she really had no idea how to explain exactly the emotions going through her brain or even how to begin to express those thoughts. But one look into Hudson’s eyes full of patience and caring she smiled a little, “I just thought I wasn’t insecure about anything. Turns out being ghosted kind of sucks when I really thought Ryker could possibly be the one. I know I’m young, but I thought I knew and now. Now I know nothing, and I keep feeling like I did something wrong. Handled the situation wrong. It’s hard to know. I’m getting better and I really wanted to test the waters but maybe I was wrong.”

It was hard to express the thoughts, but she trusted Hudson and maybe had her life been different or anything been different then maybe she would have seen Hudson differently. However, he was one of her best friends and she felt safe and comfortable with him. Comfortable to talk about her problems and comfortable to never think he would make her feel stupid or bad about anything. For her Hudson felt like a constant that she hoped to never lose.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): travelbypages travelbypages

Processing. . . .

outfit: here

mood: content

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur had been waiting for Halloween. Not only because there is so much she could do that wouldn't be seen as weird like it would on a regular basis. It was mainly because she wanted to spend it with Niila. Even if she didn't want to she had to think about him leaving at the end of the year. If anything she wanted him to have the best memories ever, stories to tell his family or.. significant other If they couldn't be together. That thought always caused her heart to physically hurt.

She then distracted herself by getting dressed in her fallen angel costume. She didn't know if Niila would like it.. maybe he would tell her to change because it was a little revealing? But she didn't want to assume anything so she just waited, watching scary movies while doing the rest of her makeup.

After that she picked up her phone and her fingers went to her boyfriend contact. She smiled as she texted him.

"Kultaaa did you want me to come to you do we can go to the party together? "

She then put her phone down and looked at the box she had on the counter. She addressed it to Niila and she had been waiting on it for a month now, but it finally came. She hoped he would like her gift..

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

MOOD: Protective, creeped out

OUTFIT: Nothing goofy, he was supposed to look intimidating

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Carson Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Max Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Josephine tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR: Alexei has the willies from this goshdarn school, golly gee
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury
Or wear as jewelry, whichever you prefer
"Let's do it to it," Alexei called out as he eyed the old Arrowhead school. Clutching Jo's hand, the couple shuffled up to Carson and Max, who were already waiting out front for them. By his own estimation, Alexei sounded sufficiently enthusiastic, trying not to show he was internally pouting at the sex with Josephine he was missing out on for this little excursion. Stuff that Jo herself hinted might have involved makeshift costumes, and perhaps Mina, her vampire alter ego she'd invented for bedroom purposes. He even tried to convince his girlfriend to skip the trip entirely, but eventually caved at the thought of the other two members of their party wandering around a dilapidated old school all alone. So he begrudgingly agreed they too had to be there.

After all, the whole reason he insisted on coming on this adventure was to look after his princess Josephine, his close friend Carson, and even irksome little Max. Not from the threat of made-up creatures like ghosts and ghouls, but Alexei knew from experience that abandoned buildings were often occupied by homeless people, addicts, or even just the mentally unstable who may have slipped through the cracks of the system and were out in their own to scrounge for necessities and shelter. And while it was true the homeless population in Anchor Bay wasn't anywhere near as severe as New York, that didn't mean it wasn't possible. And Alexei wasn't about to let anyone he cared about march into an abandoned building without him, to get shanked by a territorial squatter or desperate crackhead.

Getting into the building proved to be quite easy, which only confirmed his worries. With so many visitors possibly sneaking into the place, one of the main doors was unlocked, only secured by a padlock attached to a rusty chain. The chain having enough slack to allow the door to be pulled open a good amount, at least enough for a fully grown adult to slip through. He held the door open as far as it could go to let the other three inside, then squeezed in himself just after them.

The acrid, musty atmosphere made Alexei cough a bit, and wonder exactly how much asbestos they were all breathing in right then. Worse was the thought of of how many spiders were lurking around. Alexei shuddered, positive the dark, creepy place was the ideal breeding ground for such hallspawn. Walking behind the other three adventurers, the poor idiot couldn't help but jump suddenly and start spastically slapping imaginary arachnids off himself every time he thought he felt something crawling on him, which was unfortunately every 30 seconds or so.

It was quiet as the group padded through the hall, only the sound of their footfalls echoing through the decaying building. Alexei decided to tease Josephine to take his mind off the spiders for a moment, letting out a faux gasp as he playfully grabbed her by the waist. "Ohmigod, did you hear that??" He whimpered in a melodramatically terrified voice. To his suprise, instead of giggling like he thought she would, his dumb joke made Josephine nearly jump out of her skin. Alexei couldn't help but chuckle as she whirled around to pout at him for startling her, innocently holding his palms up as if he hadn't done anything.
code by valen t.

Carson Hughes

The building was completely covered in a layer of dirt and dust as they stepped through the threshold and Carson used her phone flashlight to guide her way through. Really, she had no clue what she was looking for, but it was an old school so there had to be some interesting pictures from back in the day. She spun when she heard Jo only to realize Alexei had spooked her. She rolled her eyes, but she knew Alexei and really it was kind of amusing, not that she could let him know that. Just because he was her best friend didn’t mean she would let him see that he did something that she found amusing.

She let her eyes sweep the building but continued to investigate before going into what she assumed was the actual classroom. Desks were still lined up, untouched. Weird. She thought she caught a glimpse of something or someone in the peripheral of her vision. The eyes were deceitful, and you could never trust your sense when there wasn’t enough light. She shook it off as she investigated the desks, “This is really cool.” She wasn’t speaking to anyone in particular, “I do wonder if these grounds contain more than just this school.” For a split second she had forgotten that Max would be unable to hear her or see her lips as she spoke. She felt a little bad, but he had chosen to show up to this investigation. She would have been fine without him, though she knew Alexei would have been pissed with her for adventuring alone. Though he probably would have been enjoying his time with Jo, knowing that they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

As she let her hand slide across the desk, she felt something run across her hand and she retracted quickly swearing until she realized it had been a spider. She didn’t want to be spooked but the building was dark and air around them felt dark as if there was some ominous presence. She felt as if they weren’t alone even if she couldn’t quite pinpoint the feeling. However, she knew the that both Jo and Max would freak out if she said anything about not feeling alone. Every step felt as if they were being watched and one wrong move could cause events that none of them wanted to unleash. Ghosts and the spirit world were fake so it couldn’t be that.

She could feel the hairs on her arm and neck start to go up and she told herself it was just because it was a crisp night, and the building had no real protection from the weather outside. She could convince herself that it was fine, even when everything was telling her that they should leave. Her eyes moved to a picture on the wall of a class of children and she went to look at it. It was hard to imagine that the school was used at one point, “You guys should come look at this picture. It’s weird but underneath are the names of the kids. Some of the last names are familiar. Looks like a lot of families have lived in this town for a very very long time. I wonder if the ancestors of those who were born here took part in the witch trials. Took part in causing the curse. What do you think?” She wasn’t trying to spook them she really did wonder if that was something passed down through the generations of the townsfolk.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Qwertycakes Qwertycakes tamarapasek tamarapasek

MOOD: awkward

OUTFIT: Hangover Chic

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Carson Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Alexei Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Jo tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR
Max makes a stupid decision to join Jo, Alexei, and Carson on a Halloween night of dubiously-legal adventuring
tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

We accept the love we think we deserve.

The interior of the school was cold and dusty, carrying with it a heavy ominous atmosphere. Max had to wonder what it all looked like when the school was open, over 40 years ago now. He wasn’t sure what had happened to cause it to close, but was oddly certain that something horrible had happened here. Still somehow convinced this was an investigative mission of sorts, spurred by a sense of duty to his profession, the young bookseller ventured through the abandoned halls with all the bravery he could muster.

It seemed to him that everyone was stunned speechless. He had no idea that the others had been talking back-and-forth and to themselves for most of this time. He had no way of knowing that, and was left feeling all the more uneasy. Maybe it was a bad idea for him to come along.

The only thing he could see was that occasionally someone would jump back or flinch or brush their clothing. Cobwebs? Spiders? Or something else…? Every now and again, he thought he saw something moving off in the shadows. He brushed it off as nothing.

The whole time, he never took his eyes off of Alexei Milyukov for more than five seconds. Every time the man slipped out of his peripheral vision, Max would turn his head to shoot him cold and suspicious glances. It was as though the boy thought he was about to be stabbed in the back if he so much as let Alexei out of his sight. At this point, though, the paranoia was beyond unjustified and Max was just being petulant for no reason. What was Alexei even going to do here, steal schoolbooks that hadn’t been touched in decades?

Walking backwards to keep Alexei in his sights, Max nearly bumped into Carson by the wall, who was looking at a framed picture that had been hung there. Anxious to feel helpful to the investigation, he joined her to look. It was an old grainy color photograph, faded over time to take on yellowish hues around the edges.

One student in the picture, in the front row standing off to the side, caught Max’s eye almost right away. Gently, as if afraid his touch would break the glass over the photograph, he brushed away the dust over the edge of the frame with his sleeve. It was a boy around his own age, sixteen or seventeen, with his brown hair falling into his wide blue eyes. Something about his expression looked anxious… the smile was off. He looked tense, almost as though the photographer was holding a gun on him or something.
“Hey… this one looks like me.” He said hesitantly, as if trying to make a joke, but his awkward monotone voice that he had never himself heard seemed to be swallowed up by the darkness.

One of the desks in the room was pushed up against the wall. Max ran his hand underneath it, wondering if anything had been left behind. Sure enough, just one thing in the desk had survived the closing of the school: a notebook that must have belonged to a student. The markered-in lettering on the cover, which must have once been the students name, was almost all faded away save for a few letters:

M RK B NST C

The sloppy handwriting looked a little bit like his own.
Max was suddenly too afraid to open the pages. He dropped it back on the desk.

code by valen t.

Winona Rae Matthews was over it. Life was not getting any better or falling back in line on how it was originally supposed to go. Her physical therapy was working but it was moving along a lot slower than planned. She wasn't expected to dance for another four months and by then auditions would've closed for Juilliard. She would have to find alternate schools and alternate majors.

Key and her weren't talking, they were barely even friends. And she had just confessed how deep her feelings were for him. She had seen him in town a few times since they parted, but he always walked in the other direction. It hurt Winona. It had stained her a lot more than she thought it did that it was visible to Noah. They had gotten into their first fight since getting back together and because of Winona's flurry of emotions blizzarding inside her, she did what she was getting used to. She ran away. Noah and her were gonna take some space.

Then as she finally retreated herself back to her room she found something that needed to be returned to its owner. A hoodie from Dustin, she can almost remember the day he let her borrow it, she couldn't believe that she didn't give it back to him yet. Or that he didn't ask for it. Their last interaction wasn't the easiest and although she was reeling with anger from it, she was still sad. A relationship where she had fallen head over feels for Dustin had went down the drain and she was terrified of unblocking him and talking about anything. Even though she didn't deserve to have his hoodie still.

The dancer felt like she was suffocating in her own room and she had to leave the house, somewhere there wasn't kids crawling around in their little costumes with their parents. Her feet took her wherever, she wasn't really paying attention. Yet, she found herself on the beach. The wind was blowing gently, her red hair brushing against her jaw and sending a chill down her back. She can see the lighthouse down the beach and the taste of salt lands on her tongue.

Peace finally joins her on the side of a large dune made up of sand and rocks, the beach laps against the bottom of the formation as the wind starts picking up a little bit. This wasn't the first time Winona found herself at this place, her feet pacing the edge. It's like her mind knew that this was one of the most peaceful things for her to do. Sitting down with her feet dangling over the edge she looks out to the horizon, her eyes panning over the waters that cradled Anchor Bay then to the lighthouse that a family friend lived in. This would be a good enough distraction for Winona to forget about everything for just a second, but what she didn't know was that was going to end shortly.

mood: confused; abandoned; lost

outfit

playing:
Can We Go Back To Bed

by:
Bazzi

mentions: Dustin, Noah, Kieran

interactions: Jean

tags: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

r e i r e i

.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Partyyyy

OUTFIT: Costume

basics
MENTIONS:

Oliver Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Yohan lion. lion.

INT:

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Nico Trippe
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
Nico was playing with his fake sword when he noticed the young woman wandering from the kitchen towards him. He had to look the part of a pirate, after all. Nevermind the fact he was having fun playing with the plastic weapon like he a 7 year old again, whipping it out of its holster to slash the air like a swashbuckler. His pirate costume was pieced together from different garments he'd collected from the thrift store, like the ridiculous puffy poet's shirt he'd never have any occasion to wear, or the trenchcoat that didn't really go with any of his regular clothes. The brown velvet waistcoat from an old vintage suit that he just thought was cool once.

It took him a second to realize the blonde he was looking at was his roommate Calla, all dolled up as a sexy witch in fishnets and black lipstick. Watching her saunter closer, he distractedly fumbled with his sword, nearly dropping the toy before shoving it back into the holster on his hip for safekeeping.

"Whoa, you look fucking hot!" Already a bit stoned from pregaming before the party, the words were blurted out without thinking about the implications the statement could have when in a weird limbo situation like he was with Calla. They would cuddle and flirt and might even have kissed once if they hadn't been interrupted. Neither of them ever mentioned that moment since though, and Nico convinced himself he was either imagining stuff or Calla was happy with the way things were. Either way, it did little to stop him thinking about actually kissing her when they were together, or even when they weren't.

The pirate nodded with a grin at her request to check on Oliver every so often. "Yeah, if course. I think he's doing okay," He reassured Calla, who was doing everything in her power to welcome the new, younger roommate, and see to it that he was looked after and had everything he could need. Nico himself was curious about the kid ever since he showed up in the yard to crash their movie night. Even more so after the kid had been there a whole month never uttered a word, even if asked a question.

Nico would often come home with leftovers for Calla; whatever his world class chef of a boss had in surplus after an evening doing business at the Cove House, and had to either get rid of or end up tossing in the trash. Nico quickly took to sharing them with his new roommate as well, hoping maybe the offering of ridiculously delicious, fancy food would get the kid to talk a little. Of course Oli stayed silent, but it didn't stop Nico from chatting the boy's ear off or chilling with him to watch some TV in his comfortable little nook in the basement of the Nordstrom house.

"Do I need anything from you? As a matter of fact," Nico grinned, throwing an arm around the girl's shoulders to pull her along with him to the drink table. "I need you to have a drink with me. The hard stuff," He insisted in case she might protest that she already a drink, plucking the cooler from her hand and placing it on the table with a mischievous smirk.

code by valen t.

mood :
excited

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

interactions :
Arthur .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila
Halloween wasn't something that was widely celebrated back at home, so Niila was excited to experience it now that he was in the States... well he was actually more excited about spending it with his sweetheart Arthur than the holiday itself, but he was excited nevertheless. Niila didn't care about dressing up in a fancy costume, spending money on something and wearing it only for once seemed like a waste of money for him. However he knew Arthur was dressing up for halloween so he wouldn't dare to go undressed for the occasion either.

Niila's plan was to wear a black suit and just call himself a vampire. It was a little low effort perhaps, but definitely better than going in regular clothing. The wildest thing he had done for his "costume" was swiping his hair back, something he never did. He had also bought some fake blood to dye his teeth red and perhaps let some of the liquid flow under his lip. In the end he decided not to do it afraid it might be too much.

Niila took a last glance at his own reflection before leaving for the party. He adjusted his hair a little bit wondering if he should have just let it be like usual. It was too late now. He would need to wash his hair and dry it to get it back to its usual state and Niila had no time for that. At the last minute the boy decided to take the package of fake blood with him, putting it in the pocket of his pants. He grabbed his phone as well, not noticing the icon of a new message.

Niila and Arthur had made plans to go to this one halloween party together. However despite making promises to go there, the couple had not planned whether they would meet at the party or somewhere else before it. Niila thought about sending Arthur a message to ask about it, but instead he decided to just go to Arthur's place hoping she would be there. While walking there Niila kept thinking about what costume his sweetheart would be wearing. He couldn't wait to see her.

When Niila arrived at Arthur's place, he opened his phone and finally noticed the message he had missed. It was from his girlfriend and she was asking whether she should come to Niila's place so they could go together to the party. "Too late. I'm already behind your door." he sent a quick message to Arthur, and knocked the door just in case she wouldn't notice the message.
coded by reveriee.

mood :
nervous

outfit :
mentions :
ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

interactions :
Valentine
;; Jean

After he got to the beach he felt a little better, hearing the waves crashing against each other was something euphoric to him. He had quickly put on his wet suit and grabbed his board.

The ocean welcomed him with open arms. It was like receiving love from all angles. Something that he craved. Something he knew deep down he couldn't achieve.

The wind started to pick up after awhile and he figured he might want to take a break for a minute so he doesn't get lost in the waves. That would be dangerous. Especially with how deep the beach could go. He started to put his board on the sand, his feet still comforted by the water creeping up. It was like a bed you never want to get out of. It was like home.

So instead he went back into the water, leaving his board behind so he can just float along and stare a the sky. Something or rather someone did catch his eye. Considering that he is the only one really there with the exception of a few that pass by. He saw a girl on the edge of the cliff. She was sitting down and a part of him was worried. He tried not to look so much. Maybe he was getting into his head and she wouldn't fall in considering how deep under she would go if she fell from the height. Everything was fine. Was. He didn't know how long it had been,but he could've sworn he forgot about her..until some rocks and gravel started to fall down in the water. He looked over at her getting up off the cliff.

I don't think it's sturdy enough-

"Hey! Don't do that!" Jean yelled to her. He started to think as his body acted before his mind and started to swim. If he had his board it would've been better,but he couldn't think about that right now. He couldn't think about anything except if she could hold her breath.

coded by reveriee.

Hudson Green
tumblr_inline_oq9lk60imj1t284ng_540.gif

Hudson could see the concern on Tatum's face as she contemplated telling him the issues she was having with Ryker and he nodded for her to spill. While he wasn't exactly close with Ryker, them being two different people, he hoped he could help her somewhat as she began to vent. Sitting up a little so he could focus on her, he nodded a little when she finished and looked down at his hands, thinking of a way to respond. "Well, first of all.." he paused thinking of a way to word his thoughts without accidentally offending her in any way, "everyone is insecure somehow... With you it's not getting what you want emotionally from Ryker, with him it's most likely just the solid idea of a standing relationship... Hell even with me I don't seem like nothing bugs me, but failing school put a big dent in my ego." He nudged her with a smile.
Looking at her he sighed, "I don't personally think there is a way to get him to talk to you if he's not ready to... But I promise there's nothing wrong with you. It's not hard to please uh... guys..." He paused for a moment and shook his head with a laugh, failing at being serious for the conversation, "nono but seriously, we're an easy breed. Maybe just having a constant in his life is what's freaky. Where you depend on constants, there are some people who don't." He did his best to reassure her.
Sitting up now, he pulled her into a hug. "Don't go thinking this is your fault." He told her then pulled away with a smile on his face, "and you're strong as hell for recovering from what you did, don't let some stupid male set your emotions back from being happy." He told her, laughing at the 'male' part as he was too, a male... Laying back down in his spot he poked the bag of sour patch kids, "now eat those and don't let me catch you frowning... unless a scary part in the movie makes you cry." He said with a grin, stealing another sour patch kid. Looking down at his phone he smiled some at a message from Bri and sent one back then put his phone away as he didn't want to be rude for Tatum.
Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Calla Gilles
72d058f29165fe1d2f73e736d0571dbf65502f76.gifv

Calla's face instantly reddened when Nico blurted out his thoughts on her looks and she looked down at her outfit then back to him before taking a long drink from the cooler to give herself confidence. After gulping some down she nodded, her lips puckered from the fizzy drink. "Thank you." The girl finally said when she swallowed. Between her anxiety about both the party and Oli, then her tension here with Nico, the girl had full intentions to get drunk. The almost-kiss constantly replayed in her mind and she wanted nothing more than a redo of that night... But no moment came up yet where it would feel right... Ugh she needed something stronger.
But just as that thought struck her, Nico was dragging her back to the drinks, 'the hard stuff' He says. With all the tension she didn't need to be thinking about anything hard. After plucking the drink from her hand, Calla stuck out her bottom lip in a pout, "but it tastes like watermelonnn" She complained then sighed and poured herself a strong rum with cola as well as two of the mini solo cup shot glasses with tequila, "Okay, hard stuff here you go." She handed him the mini cup then grabbed hers, cheersing with him before she tilted her head back to take the shot. Chasing it with her mixed drink she made a face, remembering how much she disliked tequila.
From the shot, she almost instantly felt warm, and her neck probably showed how quickly tequila hits her. Already noticing drama going on in the kitchen she sighed and looked to Nico, "please don't let anyone destroy my house." she said with a groan, resting her forehead on his shoulder, dreading how her house was going to look in the morning... which was not promising with the way it was already looking and it wasn't even that late. With that thought she poured herself one more shot, threw it back, then chased again.
When she moved to the house at the end of summer she had no care for it with plans to sell it and never look back at Anchor Bay... But now she had this wonderful guy she liked, wonderful roommates, and a house that felt like home to her... Her first home. The thought of a crazy party tearing it up scared her but she knew it was a good way to truly get to know the people in the town as well as let loose... Now she just needed the let loose part to kick in.

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Processing. . . .

outfit: here

mood: nervous+happy

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur was messing with her hair before her body shot up as she heard a knock on her door. "It must be Niila" she said as she got up and then started to get self conscious as she reached for the door. Would he think it's too much? Or rather too little she should say.

No no..Niila is different. If he doesn't like it then he doesn't like it and I'll just find something else..just..ugh open the door you wimp

After she opened the door she hide her body with the door at first while opening the door. When she looked at Niila she couldn't speak, her face instantly turning red. She forgot completely about her appearance as she smiled and wrapped her arms around Niila neck. "Kulta~ you look so cute I almost forgot we had to go to a party" she said with a laugh. Was what she said a little flirtatious? A little bit,but she wasn't even sure if he would pick up on it,not that she wouldn't mind if he didn't.

She gave him a small, sweet kiss before pulling him inside. "I have a surprise for you,but you have to close your eyes. You trust me right?" She said as she grabbed the plain looking box on the countertop. She waited till he closed them before placing the box in his hand.

"So I know you probably don't really celebrate it much,but I wanted to get something I knew you'd really like...and it took about month to get here,but let me know if you like it or not" she said as she leaned onto the countertop. She rubbed her smooth calves together so she wouldn't mess with her hands since she had painted the and didn't want to ruin them by being anxious.

Stop second guessing yourself. He talks about Salmiakki and I know it's probably not exactly like the black licorice we have here so..at least he will have a treat on Halloween he will actually want to eat.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

mood :
happy, flustered

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila
Soon the door got opened by red faced Arthur. At first she had been hiding behind the door, but once she got closer and Niila could see her body, he didn't know where to look. He had never seen Arthur wearing anything as revealing and even though Arthur looked always good no matter what she was wearing, today she looked absolutely amazing. She really pulled of the fallen angel costume. The outfit was tight in all the right places hugging her figure. Niila couldn't help but blush as he looked at his girlfriend from head to toes.

Arthur smiling and wrapping her arms around Niila didn't make the poor boy's blushing go away, in fact it had an opposing effect. She called him kulta and laughed that she almost forgot they were going to a party because he looked so cute. It was as if there was a hint of flirting in his sweetheart's voice but Niila wasn't sure if it was just in his imagination. "No, rakas, you're mistaken. You're the cute one. Even more than that- you look absolutely amazing." Niila said with a sweet smile as he hugged Arthur back.

They shared a small, sweet kiss before Arthur pulled him inside. "Of course I do." Niila simply stated when Arthur told him to close his eyes asking if he trusted her. Apparently she had prepared a surprise for Niila, who couldn't wait to see what the surprise was. And even though he felt happy about the surprise, he couldn't help but feel a little guilty about not preparing anything for Arthur. Once Niila had closed his eyes, Arthur grabbed a box and placed it in his hand.

Arthur explained how she knew Niila didn't really celebrate Halloween but how she had wanted to buy something she knew he would like. Whatever it was, it had taken about a month to arrive. "I will like anything you give to me." Niila answered when Arthur told him to say if he didn't like the surprise. "Can I open my eyes now?" Niila said when he felt something being placed on his hands. A box?

"Hmm.. I wonder what's inside?" Niila said with raised eyebrows as he opened his eyes now seeing the rather plain looking box on his hands. Once Niila opened the box he felt extremely happy. The box was full of different brands of Finnish candy, and not just any candy but salty liquorice or "salmiakki" as they called it in Finland. Niila wasn't only happy because of what was inside it but because it was from Arthur.

He was happy because Arthur had remembered his favorite candy. It was such a small thing but it meant a lot to him that Arthur was interested in what he liked. "I can't believe my eyes, you really bought me salmiakki! I have missed this stuff so much. Thank you, rakas!" Niila said in a bright voice while giving a quick kiss on Arthur's cheek. "However, I'm sorry I didn't prepare anything for you." He continued with an apologetic tone.
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Tipsy, happy, content

OUTFIT: Heavy

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Ashley tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR: Halloween party!
tl;dr
Dustin Thackery
We can kick it here for hours
and just mouth off about the world
"Well, thank fuck you're not doing the really kinky stuff with the Corkies, like letting them watch you poop," Dustin joked, faking a glare at the mention of the Corkies. Allowing Ashley to lead him to a window nook that was a bit more secluded from the other partygoers and loud music, he plopped down to take a seat before pulling his girlfriend down to to sit beside him.

"Wingwoman?? Oh shut upppp," He laughed, grabbing her by the arm that was doing the nudging and pulled her into a cuddle, playfully kissing all over her face. "I'll leave the cheer stuff to you and the Corkies, I dont wanna show you guys up with my skills. Anyway," Dustin paused to add. "I already have the hottest chick," He grinned, nuzzling his nose against hers.

"You don't have to ask me that, dodo, just do it," He teased when Ash politely informed him she was about to curl up in his lap. Not bothering to wait for her to do so, Dustin seized the opportunity to quickly get more cuddles from his girlfriend by scooping her up and placing her in his lap himself. "A sexy cabbage patch kid??" He asked, wrapping his arms around her possessively. Eyes blinking shut like a contented cat for the moment while Ashley played with his curly mop of hair. "Where were you with that idea when I was trying to think up a costume?" He joked, her gentle scratching at his scalp making the boy yawn a bit.

"I can't believe you wore that," Dustin laughed, a smile of appreciation creeping across his face as midnight eyes appraised her costume. "I've never wanted to bang Doc Brown so much before this." Cradling the girl in his lap, he dipped her backwards to kiss her lips, then playfully ravish her neck with a flurry of kisses and light nibbles.

"Don't forgot though, I still have one more present for ya at my house," The curly-haired boy sat Ashley back upright in his lap, arms still wrapped around her. "Whenenever you're done getting trashed with sister bestie, we can stagger back to my place like plebs. Sooo romantic."
code by valen t.

Last edited:

mood

nervous, buzzed

halloween party, stairways

outfit

a hot doctor!

tags

derrick lowes

the only thing i like about rich people is their money

Even though he had been side-eyeing Blu, there was no reaction from her what so ever.
If she was dressed as Harley, would that make him the Joker? He pocketed his hands as he stared at the two girls, Blu talking to Odi made him nervous. It’s not like he had anything to hide but at the same time, Odi knew more about Der than he’d ever admit.

‘Do you got a cigarette?’ He asked, opening the door outside to a stranger. The man nodded and as he handed it over, Derrick gave him an approving nod. Not wasting any words.
The alcohol had hit him a long time ago and now he was just riding what used to be a confidence buzz, since Blu walked in it all went downhill and he felt his stomach turn.
Fresh air had helped Derrick control his stomach turning and as he walked inside, he forced himself to the crowd to get to the bathroom. His outfit had been getting some looks as he was basically half-naked except for a nice pair of doctor goggles, or whatever it was called.

He enjoyed the attention to the fullest and wouldn’t deny any body shots happening tonight, Blu was enjoying herself and knew that Derrick was a socializer. Nobody would be able to stop that, except possibly someone named Diana.
Derrick greeted his high school buddies by waving his hand ánd beer up high, walking backwards through the hallway shouting some unintelligible things.

Although the beer stayed in tact, a sudden object behind him made him come to a stop. He turned around to see a very good looking girl, blonde and greenish eyes, though this light was deceiving.
He smiled, ‘I’m very, very sorry,’ and apologized as he carefully put the beer on a small ridge. ‘I didn’t hurt you, did I?’ Derrick asked, harmlessly. Sure, he had a girlfriend now but that didn't mean he wasn't allowed to flirt a little. It wasn't any different when he was dating Dee, the only difference was that he actually liked Dee.
'It's just immature jocks,' Derrick added, nodding to the boys he used to be once very close with. It was obvious they were having a great night but to say they grew up was a lie, they hadn't changed one bit. 'They do this all the time, I'd tell them to tone it down a bit but that would probably only make it worse,' Derrick added, trying to make conversation with this girl he had never seen before but was very obviously interested in. Blu was fighting with him all the time so if she was going to end it tonight he'd rather have it end with a bang, metaphorically and quite literally.

nine lives

Last edited:
MOOD: Nervous

OUTFIT: Shakespeare Bitch

basics
TL;DR Something freaky's going on here
tl;dr
Josephine Kingston
Don't stress, don't falter

"Where?!" Jo squeaked out as Alexei attempted to startle her from behind, whirling around to face her sheepishly grinning boyfriend with a frown. She opened her mouth, prepared to deliver an onslaught of swears for spooking her before she simply inhaled and walked past her boyfriend. Had she blown her scaredy cat cover? Admittedly anyone would be a bit spooked in a haunted school so she had that deniability.

As they ventured around the house she silently walked back to Alexei to hug him from behind. She doubted Max or Carson would be much comfort for her nerves and even if she didn't want to admit to him how freaked out she was, his presence provided enough comfort. Why oh why did she agree to come here? She could've been at home being spoiled rotten and here she was about to potentially go to bat with ghosts and demons. What if they found out she wasn't a virgin and ate her alive?

Though her grasp eventually loosened, she couldn't quite pry her eyes off of her spooky surroundings. She swore she could sense movement around her, that something was watching and gazing. Was it her imagination? Was she sleep deprived? Though her insides shivered thinking of it, she couldn't force herself to think of it for much longer. The very idea that something paranormal was going on was the scariest thing she could envision.

Jo turned around to glance at her irritable little coworker Max. The reason she had come here was currently glaring daggers at her and her boyfriend. Since they'd begun working together Max had always found a way to make her blood pressure rise, whether that be having a meltdown over a fornicating couple in the bathroom or accusing her boyfriend of book thievery. Nevertheless, his nervous demeanor and chihuahua like disposition always made her worried for him, and so she felt a sort of sisterly obligation to not let him freak the fuck out 24/7. And she had conveniently forgotten her own phobia of the paranormal till it was much too late.

Without a doubt he was still trying to sus Alexei out. It was probably for the best that she just ignore it and pray her boyfriend win him over eventually. How long could he hold onto that stupid prejudice anyway?

As they entered into a classroom, she observed the prickly guy making a comment about a book he was holding, and sauntered over to glance at it. It was..........Max? Despite herself, she let out a chuckle at his vintage doppelganger. The two looked equally uncomfortable in a downright freaky manner. She leaned in closer to the image, attempting to find a visual difference between the two. Other than hairstyle, it was as if they were the same person. “Guys come look at this!” She exclaimed, gesturing to the book. This amusing coincidence provided a happy distraction to her fear of the supernatural and she certainly wasn't gonna let the opportunity to focus on something else go to waste.

She reluctantly shuffled onto a chair, and began her own investigation into the contents of her desk,. Maybe she'd find a 50's doppelganger for Alexei or Carson too.
code by valen t.

Harlow Roy
0c4e4c0dd79d53467821fde448e4d62c5ebe6852.gifv

Harlow was late to the party, but it was expected. Did she care about Halloween and the dressing up? Not really, but there was booze, and she had the drugs... So she knew it was going to be a good time anyway. Standing outside the house in her sexy nun costume, her legs freezing under the thin fishnets, Harlow stared at her phone and the text from her mother. Taking a drag from the cigarette in her left hand, she responded to the woman who was updating Harlow about her time in Paris, "awesome, idc." Was her response to her mom. She had left recently again, with her 5th husband to the city of love... But Harlow was used to it. Her mom would marry some rich guy, they'd divorce, her mom would come back for a week, then off again to find a new man to snatch in her web. Her moms behavior was honestly gross... But what could she do?
Harlow, in truth, enjoyed the freedom of her mom being gone... While she wasn't sure if it was exactly legal... Her mom would still wire her money monthly to pay the house and buy groceries, and mostly left Harlow alone. When her mom was home all they would do is fight. Harlow wasn't born a male like both her parents wanted. She was basically disposable to them, but guilt is what had her mom keep her. Which honestly, was a bullshit reason. Exhaling smoke, she couldn't help but snicker at her tweets with the cheerleader. While Faith was hot, Harlow would most likely destroy her, like every other relationship she's had... But that didn't mean she couldn't flirt.
Dropping the cigarette to the ground and crushing it with her boot, she made her way inside to the music and instantly found where the booze was, seeing the other peppy girl chatting up a boy she didn't recognize. Shaking her head slightly, she poured herself a strong drink then made her way back out to where most of the crowd was, dancing to some Halloween music and Harlow joined in, dancing close to both boys and girls. This was the life she enjoyed. Most of these kids parents probably cared and knew where they were, what they were doing... But Harlow's mom didn't care what Harlow did as long as the house bills were paid. She was free, unlike these other kids in the wild.
Chugging down the rest of her drink, Harlow left the dance area to go pour herself some more but when doing so, noticed the cheerleader from the corner of her eye. Finishing off the pour, she made her way over to the girl, knowing that getting caught talking to Harlow would have the other girl caring about her image. "So have you decided? Assumption or facts?" Harlow asked, crossing one arm over her stomach while holding her other arm up, the cup resting against her lips to hide a devious smile. Stepping forward she whispered to the girl, "I think it's facts..." With that she stepped back with a wink then moved to go outside to smoke up and give herself a better buzz.
Sexy Nun Outfit
Mentions: r e i r e i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back