• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Processing. . . .

outfit: here

mood: content

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur tried to hide her nervousness as she bit the inside of her cheek. However when she saw the little sparkle in his eyes it made all the nervousness go away. She wished she could've gotten a picture of his face. He actually looked extremely happy.

So I did good..

Arthur laughed. "Yes, you talk so fondly of Salmiakki I wanted you to have some for Halloween" she said happily. She loved how expressive he was with her. Just..just really her. Is it selfish to think that she doesn't want anybody else to see him like this?

She was brought out of her thoughts by the kiss on the cheek he gave her. It made her extremely flustered she almost forgot how to speak. She then shook her head as he said he was sad he didn't have anything for her. "You don't really have to get me anything..I wanted to do this for you" she admitted to him before blushing even harder. Her mind started to then run a little wild and before she could think her words came out of her mouth, past her pouty lips. "If I could have you for the rest of the night then that should make us even.." she said before looking from him to the floor. "S-sorry that was forward right?..ahh we should probably go.." she said now self conscious about her words, more than her outfit.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

mood

drunk, crushing

jenny's house, halloween party

outfit

a pirate

tags

foster smith

a high idiot

Foster was not sure how long he had been sitting on the stairs with his hands going through his hair repeatedly, after a few deep breathes he finally got up again. He was unsure of the amount of stimulants he had took before going in and was even more unsure now he was in a house full of strangers. It's like he had woken up from a very, very big nap.

'I told you that second time, it was a bad idea.' Foster looked up to where the voice came from and smiled when he saw his friend Todd sitting on the stairs just a step above. 'There aren't such a thing as bad ideas,' Foster replied, putting his hands up and turning around. 'I'll see you somewhere, I am probably going to need a place to stay,' he added before tracing the wall with his hand to the restroom. He wasn't planning on crashing here as he barely knew Jenny and wasn't keen on waking up between a bunch of cheers and jocks. He quit football for a reason.

Foster stood before the restroom as he checked his phone, he had texted Scout and Chance a million times but he hadn't seen them once. He didn't want his friends hooking up, it would be a disaster and he didn't want to imagine them both texting Foster to see how the other person's doing.
'Oh, I'm sorry,' Foster said automatically when he noticed the girl in front of him, he wanted to ask her if she needed to go to the toilet but realized he was still in the bathroom himself. 'I forgot to lock the door,' he now added with an apologetic smile and a soft chuckle, Foster put his hands in his pockets to give himself some type of stance in front of the pretty stranger in front of him.
'Are you having fun?' He asked, wanting to keep the conversation going without seeming like a total ass. Maybe it was best if he didn't try to have this conversation in the restroom then.
'I'm sorry, you can go to the toilet though,' he stumbled awkwardly as he stepped into the door, 'I'm an idiot,' Foster now added with another apologetic smile. She looked familiar but he couldn't tell where he could have seen her before, Foster thought it probably was another girlfriend of Jenny or maybe even Sunny. He was hoping he wouldn't run into his ex but at the same time it wouldn't hurt to boost his ego by stealing her of her new-found boyfriend. That thought was enjoyable but terrible, so maybe after a few more drinks. .

nine lives

Della Bressett
florencepugh-florence.gif

Della's internal panicking started up again when Blu kissed her cheek then wandered off. Pacing the hallway some, she shook her hands and looked at the roof to take some deep breaths. "What the fuck Della." She mumbled to herself, "have you ever thought about girls that way?" She continued pacing then eventually stopped to lean against the wall, her head in her hands. The confusion and guilt running through her made her heart pound. Maybe she just needed to get some... Or something, she didn't know.
It wasn't until she was snapped out of it when a guy bumped into her... A fairly attractive guy. Glancing around them she looked back to the man as he began apologizing, "no, not hurt." She told him, not sure why she was at a loss of words. "Jocks?" She asked when he mentioned them then glanced at the said jocks... She hadn't even noticed their rowdiness... Probably because she was having a mental breakdown. "Oh uh, this isn't my house... I don't care if they're rowdy." She told him, a smile touching her lips and her panic somewhat settling. Grabbing her drink that she had set down on the table runner in the hallway, she took a long drink.
This man in front of her was fine as hell... Didn't help with the fact that she was buzzed, he was shirtless, and it'd been months since she last got laid. "Don't mind me saying this, but I didn't know there were men as fine as you in this town." She told him, probably being this bold from the alcohol. "Like, where were you made." She laughed, obviously checking him out.
Mentions: r e i r e i purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

If Marcellus didn't have a reason to be back in Anchor Bay, he wouldn't be there, yet it seemed like the universe really wanted him to come back. And they did it in horrible ways. It was hard for him to watch his father fight cancer all over again. He seemed more tired everyday and could barely make it through a whole day. The sight was killing Mars. He'd be at the family home to help around as much as he could, but seeing his dad deteriorate from the lively, intelligent, kind man he was, was too much. Mars would quickly retreat back to his home or he'd bury himself in his work.

It's like Death had come knocking on Marcellus's door again, but for a third time picked someone else in his home and not him. Like lighthouses brought ships safely to the docks, Marcellus brought the afterlife.

Other than the issues running rampant in his family, Mars was settling okay in his home. His younger sister had helped him unpack and get comfortable in his new home. The lighthouse has always been a part of the Schiltz family line, his however many great grandfather built it when the town first established. As a History graduate student, it was nice to restore and maintain something that held great value to his family and the town. It also let him work in seclusion.

But today wasn't a day he could spend in seclusion, by 5pm already he had children knocking on his door for treats. He had bought bags filled with candy and stacked them by the door. Nova had picked up the Halloween shift at the family bar, she loved to dress up and mingle with the customers while Mars missed seeing the joy of children and hearing their laughter. It reminded him of his Halloween last year, one he enjoyed the most in his 27 years of life.

By 6pm, he, and his dog Bourbon, were getting into the routine of running to the door and giving treats out to the kids. Bourbon was still getting used to his new home on the East Coast. The land that surrounded the lighthouse gave him room to run and he hadn't met any unfriendly neighbors. Just like his new owner, Bourbon was settling. However, a kid got a little too bold and stepped over an unspoken boundary prompting him to accidentally step on the old dog's tail which in turn had the St. Bernard bolt from the porch. Mars doesn't know how to feel, he understood the dog's past and why he bolted but in the time that Mars had had Bourbon, he had never had to chase after him. Bourbon, come on boy. Come back.

Closing the front foor behind him and stepping around the families that were still crowding around, Mars starts running after his dog.

mood: content; concerned; a little annoyed

outfit

playing:
N/A

by:
N/A

mentions: Nova

interactions: N/A

tags: purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

º º code by ditto º º

Falling. Something Winona was all to familiar with. Falling in love. Falling on stage. Falling grades. Falling relationships. Falling off a sand dune towards what was supposedly her end.

She had the intention of moving away from the edge and leaving the beach, but the sand shifted and her foot slipped and there was nothing to stop her from falling. Falling, something she was all to familiar with. It felt like hours as she tumbled down the the side of the rocky dune. Panic rose into her chest as she got closer to the water. The water is freezing when her body submerges leaving behind a big splash. At first, she tries to remain calm. She took swim classes, she knew how to swim but she couldn't deny that the panic was building faster and faster.

She could only hold her breath for so long and she was fighting the currents trying to stay over but the wind had picked up a little more and it was getting harder to fight. Taking one more deep breath over the surface, Winona willingly dunks under the water where it seems calmer. However, the waves get stronger and even as she remains under the surface waves, she's still being pushed around. She does not know where to move in order to get to safety. She could only hold her breath for so long.

Panic erupts out of her as she gets more scared and her fear of the ocean grabbing at her feet from the darkness below her. Winona was terrified and she has only been that scared once before in her life. Against her will her body takes a deep breath and water fills her chest.

mood: confused; abandoned; lost; scared

outfit

playing:
Can We Go Back To Bed

by:
Bazzi

mentions: N/A

interactions: Jean

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

º º code by ditto º º

Blu
the faker
Blu looked at Odette stunned. "W-w-what do you mean?" She looked at the other woman like she was out of her mind. Della was not straight? How could that be? The woman never even had an inkling that she was anything but straight. But...her heart was giving her hope for something that she thought could never happen. "She was? About me?" She said softly as she looked down at her hands "But I'm not anything special. She's amazing mom. She's a amazing person. I just want her to be....happy. I want her to be happy with...me. But I have Derrick. "

Blu was honest with herself. She committed herself to Derrick. There was nothing that she could do about the tonight. But honestly she wouldn't be surprised if he was already cheating on her. Or was at least thinking about it. She wouldn't give him what he wanted even though he had asked for it again and again. She couldn't give herself to him because she knew that it wasn't right. And she can't lose her first time to someone that she knows that won't work for her. Blu looked up to Odette who knew what she was thinking.

"Don't get me wrong. Derrick is a great guy when he wants to be. But that's the thing, it's when he wants to be. I need someone to be good all the time. To be my person 100% without shit attached to it. " Blu says as a tears swell up in her eyes. "And he's just not that guy. And it hurts..because I thought he could be. Not because I liked him anything more then friends...not anymore." Blu says honestly to Odette feeling like she could trust the girl with her feelings and not be afraid that she would spill them.

"But Del? She's my person all of the time. No strings attached or anything. She's the one I want to call. She's the one I want to spend my nights with. And no one else. Just her and her adorable girl....and I've been stupid going after a man who does nothing for me. " Blu says mostly to herself but as well as to the other woman. She took a large gulp of her drink like she said. It was time for her to step up her game.

If Della only needed reassuring then she will happily give her that. She wanted the woman, with all her demons, with that adorable little one that she already feels is apart of her heart. She wanted Della and fuck everything that came again that. She looked at Odette.

"Thanks Ode. Come by the diner anytime, and foods on me. " She says smilingly at her and rushes off to go get Della.

halloween party
brave.
coded by natasha.

mood :
No regrets

outfit :
mentions :
ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

interactions :
Winny
Valentine
;; Jean

The tide was beginning to be troublesome and of course that's when he saw her fall in. He doesn't know how,but she fell of the cliff while she was fine 2 seconds ago.

The usual cold water felt like it was burning him at that point. He heard the big splash as her body hit the water and swam as fast as he could. His arms felt like they were bleeding when really he was scared. Scared that she was going to die because he couldn't get there fast enough.

Jean submerged his body into the the thick water and started to swim down to get her struggling body. It was a little hard to see especially with the waves crashing every two seconds. He was trying his best. His lungs started to give up on his as he finally was able to grab her. He swam to the top and gasped as they breached the top. It seemed he could only have a moment of relief as there was a big waves behind the both of them as well as others. He had 3 options.

1. To leave her. He would never do that though so that was even really an option.

2. Have them both suffer..he couldn't bring himself to think that was best option either.

Or the last option. Option 3.

3. Hold her body afloat as he potentially might suffer. It was the best option he had. He wanted her to stay alive. He decided after one last breath and seeing how far away the shore was that he had to do this. For her. It didn't matter if she was stranger or not. She didn't deserve this.

Did he think he deserved this? Maybe this was punishment for all he had done. Maybe this is his purpose, to save her and then that's it. It would be a good story to tell others..especially since he had no regrets. He told the man he was in love with his feelings, he stayed alive for all these years...he did it. There was no reason to feel regret.

As he held up her body the waves seemed not to calm down,but he gripped onto her to keep her up. He tried to take as many breathes as he could,but eventually the water was crashing too close together. It was no use. He could feel himself zoning out..choking on the water,his grip loosening slightly.

I didn't expect to go out like this..but if she stay alive it'll all be worth it..and I've been so tired maybe it is time..I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye..

Happy Birthday to me.

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Elated

OUTFIT: Costume

basics
MENTIONS:

Max Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Vinnie purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

INT:

Wynn travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR: Halloween partyyyy
tl;dr
Jenelle Kennedy
Let us be young, let us be wild
until the summer's over

Jenelle blushed deeply when Wynn complimented her costume, stunned uncharacteristically speechless that he actually used the word "gorgeous" to describe how she looked. Beaming, she looked down at her shoes, bashfully tucking a soft copper curl behind her ear. Mumbling a "thank you" when she finally found her voice again an awkward moment or two later, but quickly resumed her incessant chatting to talk the boy's ear off the whole way back to her house. Jenny was inwardly swooning at his chivalry as he noticed her shivering and sweetly offered his jacket, happily slipping it over her shoulders. She hung it up for him neatly by the front door when they arrived, though secretly wished she had cause to wear it around for longer.

Jenny was pleasantly surprised that Wynn was up for drinking with her. She winced at the burn of the alcohol each time they threw back a shot, as Jenelle herself wasn't exactly accustomed to drinking, only having done so a couple of times before. Clearly trying not to think about the first time she got drunk at the Independence Day party, and her disastrous first kiss she shared (or more like forced upon) her dear friend/longtime crush, Max. Surely if she did, she might not be so quick to get trashed with a handsome friend, running the risk of drunkenly misreading signals and humiliating herself all over again.

After a couple more shots, Jenny was feeling loose enough to take Wynn by the hand and lead him out of the kitchen, begging the boy to dance with her. "Pleeease?" The redhead giggled, hopping around with her own goofy dance moves while holding onto his hands. Over his shoulder, she could see her ex-boyfriend Vincent arriving with fellow cheerleader Tabitha in tow. He seemed to be spending a lot of time with the tiny brunette recently. Were they dating?? Jenny certainly wasn't friends with the other girl, a senior who was new to the squad, but she couldn't deny she'd be doubly hurt if her own teammate got with her ex.

Jenny chased the thought out of her mind. She didn't want to think about Vinnie, or him with another girl, or anyone but her dreamy new friend she was having a ball dancing with. Even if she wished his big sparkly green puppy dog eyes would stop making her heart flutter so much.

code by valen t.

mood :
happy, flustered

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila
Arthur laughed and it was the sweetest laugh he had ever heard. "That was so sweet of you." Niila said, still smiling a little bit as he listened to Arthur explaining how she wanted Niila to have some of his favorite candy for halloween. Her tone had been so happy that it made Niila even more happy as well.

Arthur shook her head to Niila's apologies about not getting anything to her. He reassured the boy that he didn't need to get anything for her. Niila couldn't help but feel like he should have gotten something for her. It was always Arthur doing these sweet little surprises to him. Niila worried he wasn't good enough for her. Had he done enough as a boyfriend?

The boy started to fall into slight despair and self doubt but jos sweetheart's words bringed him back to the present. "If I could have you for the rest of the night then that should make us even.." Arthur's words ringed in Niila's ears and made him blush a bit. Arthurs gaze was glued on the floor and for once Niila was happy Arthur wasn't looking at him. He was normally so calm and stoic wasn't it embarrassing for him to constantly blush like this in Arthur's company?

"No. Don't apologize." Niila answered Arthur's talk about her being too fast forward and them needing to go. "What you should do instead is worry. Worry about what you say. If you keep saying stuff like that to me you will never get rid of me." Niila said in a reassuring tone ending his speech in a small laughter. It wasn't typical for him to laugh out loud but Arthur made him change and hopefully for the better.

"Well... Rakas, are you ready to go to the party?" Niila then asked offering his hand to Arthur. He hoped to walk to the party while holding Arthur's hand. He hoped the girl wouldn't think he was being too clingy or embarrassing or something. "Niila... you're getting ahead of yourself: Arthur is not like that." Niila then rationalized himself and looked at his girlfriend with the sweetest of smiles.
coded by reveriee.

Processing. . . .

outfit: here

mood: happy

Arthur says. . . .

"What you should do instead is worry. Worry about what you say. If you keep saying stuff like that to me you will never get rid of me."

His words, his laughter made her heart jump up to her throat.. it made her feel even more warm. She couldn't talk at first so when he asked if she was ready she took his hand and squeezed it. Them holding hands brought the space between them. Arthur's caramel eyes looked over at Niila after they started walking outside.

She finally felt like she calmed down enough to talk and not stutter so much. "From what you said earlier..a-about worrying about what I say.." she started off before stopping at a stop light.

All the kids were walking around them with their little costumes and candy pails. Everything Arthur loved seeing besides the haunted houses of course.

"I-I would never want to get rid of you..you're my person.." she mumbled to him as her ears seemed like there were about to burn off.

It's okay to say this. He won't think I'm too much...right? Right..

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

Screenshot_20220420-151802_Google-cropped.png

@OliWantACracker

Interactions: Hassim, strangers

Mentions: ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

• O L I V E R • S A S A K I •

Oliver wasn't a huge fan of Halloween other than the fact that as he got older he could numb his pain with back to back parties. Did he socialize? Barely. He would go into parties and take anything he could get. It was the one time he wasn't expected of anything. Instead of his family troubles he could just be a rebellious kid. His grandfather would probably be turning in his grave if he knew what he was doing.. or rather what he was going to go do.

He was dressed up more like a bootleg version of an agent. He didn't want to buy an outfit if someone might ruin it with their drink or bodily fluids. The real reason he was going out tonight was because of his friend Foster. Other than his invite he wasn't sure where he would end up that night.

As he was walking he noticed other walking the same way as him. By others all he really meant was a shirtless guy running and another man that looked maybe about his age. He tried to look elsewhere as he didn't want it to seem like he was following the man. As he was walking he saw a person..no two people in the water down at the beach. First he didn't think anything of it until he didn't really see them actually swimming. He wanted to make sure he wasn't seeing things so he would have to suck up his anxious wall. He grabbed the shoulder of the man and pointed towards the beach.

"Ah sorry,but you see that too right? Are they.. moving? Are my eyes not working? " Oliver asked kind of in a hurried voice as his eyes only left the two bodies for a second.

Out of all the days he didn't want something to happen it had to be this, but he couldn't complain. How could he? But what if they really weren't moving?

fuck..

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Faith
the perfectionist sofie
Faith's life has changed so much in such a short time. She had now fully moved into the Matthews home. Her things had been removed from the Gomez home but she hasn't been cuff off. After talking to Winnie and with her brother who knew that she had been struggling with her mind and her duty. She had a meeting with her parents. Which of course included Ellie.

Faith never once let them control the conversation. She was raised by them, and knew how they worked and did everything right to stop them. She gave them the choice, leave Gomez Corporation without an heir because Frankie had already stated that he would not take over. Sticking up for his sister again and again. Or let her live with the Matthews and be with whoever she wanted to be with. And Ellie would have no part in her future in the company. They tried to argue against it but they couldn't give her a better offer. They had to agree. Ellie was of course, unhappy about the situation, swearing that she won't stop until Faith is hers again. She left the meeting angrily.

Faith then kept going with her conditions. They are unable to control, who she will be around, or date. They can't force her to do anything, and with these conditions that will extend to Frankie. She made sure to clarify that any more jokes or remarks about his dyslexia would be accepted. She left after that. Knowing that her conditions was accepted because they had no choice not because they cared about her, hurt a lot, which is why when Faith returned to her new home, she crawled into the bed with Chance because Winnie was out and cried in his arms.

Faith was so tired but she needed to get back to her life. So she did, but she was different in a way. Her eyes weren't as bright. She was harsher in practice and didn't really interact much with others. No one knew that she started to take sleeping pills because she couldn't sleep or sometimes she had anxiety attacks at school and had to leave in the middle of the day. Faith was breaking and she was hiding it. Keeping herself together with glue and tape.

Now it was Halloween and it was time for her to head to the teen party. She needed to keep her image up as much as she could. So she went. As she was on the way, she started to talk to Harlow. A girl that she had knew since she was a child. They had never run in the same circles and so they never really talked. Everyone in Harlow circle knew of the twins and knew to stay away so it was surprising to see Harlow reaching out to her. She was intrigued.

Once she got to party, she grab a drink and sat in the corner. Watching as everyone was having fun. Like she should be but she couldn't. Now until a sexy nun came up next to her. She listened to her, recognizing her to be Harlow. Faith knew the girl would have thought she will be worried about her image but her interest outweigh her worry about who she should be.

She followed her outside. "Show me your proof, and I might confirm if you are right about it being facts. " Faith says softly as she took the cigarette from Harlow. Taking a puff from it. "I already know you have proven one fact...that you intrigue me in a good way beautiful. " She adds in softly as she gives Harlow, the cigarette back.

halloween party.
intrigued.
ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie Winona and Chance travelbypages travelbypages Harlow
coded by natasha.

Wynn Jones
timothee-chalamet-handsome.gif

Wynn decided he still didn't like the taste or burn of the alcohol. But continued to take shots along with Jenny. While he was enjoying the experience drinking with her, he very much did not like shots. After the last one he made a face and put the mini cup down and shook his head as chills ran through his body. While the alcohol was nasty as all hell, he now felt fuzzy now with a desire to make bad decisions. Normal teenager life maybe.
Before he knew it he was being dragged out of the kitchen to where many people were dancing and he smiled at her energetic bouncing. Taking her hand he gave her a little spin with a laugh, "as someone who's never danced, I can't promise I won't step on your toes." He told her. His mother only ever listened to Jesus music so of course it was not dance worthy. While sneaking out has him accustomed to knowing more of his own style of music, he'd never actually danced to it.
When she stopped suddenly, Wynn glanced to where she was looking at, and frowned somewhat. From what he recognized from her Instagram, this guy was her ex or something. Shaking his head, he took her hand and pulled her to the other side of the crowed to dance where Vinnie couldn't see them. With one more spin for her, he began dancing. It took him a minute of looking at the other kids dancing to get used to it and not look so awkward and weird but nonetheless he was having fun. Catching her in his arms at some point he danced with her closely but released her and did his own thing once again to not push boundaries with her.
For the first time, he felt alive. With his mom he was like a statue, something that would sit on her shelf forever, collect dust, and never see the light of day. With his heart full of joy, Wynn danced and danced.
Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Harlow Roy
giphy.gif

Harlow was leaning against the deck railing with the smoke between her fingers, smiling at her messages with Foster. This kid was a wreck, much like her. When she heard the bay door open she looked to see it was the cheerleader. Turning to face her, Harlow slipped her phone into her boot and let the girl take her smoke, "I knew you couldn't resist me darling." She told her, tilting her head slightly to very obviously checking the other girl out. She found their costumes kinda funny, being 'servants of God' and all but Harlow was anything but, which was what made hers so ironic.
'Show me your proof' The words from Faith made Harlow sweat a little. She wasn't scared of much... Maybe except spiders... But Faiths words made her feel something weird. Regaining her composure she stepped close to the other girl and plucked her smoke back, taking a drag from it. "It's a little weird, cheerleader smoking?" Harlow asked, "never heard of." She told her, staying close to Faith, letting her other hand trace up Faith's arm. "I'm good with facts, Faith." Harlow told her.
Glancing toward the door to make sure none of Faiths friends would follow the girl, Harlow backed Faith up to the far corner of the deck, placing her hands on either side of the deck, trapping Faith in her little cage. "How would you like me to prove to you?" Harlow asked. Where they were it was dark and away from light streaming through the windows and door. And they were pretty close. But Harlow wouldn't let herself be scared of this.
Mentions: r e i r e i

Faith
the perfectionist sofie
Faith chuckled softly looking at Harlow. "When could I ever resist you Har?" She shook her head. Not most people know this but Harlow and Faith once were friends. Close friends. Very Close Friends. To the point they were heading towards a place that would lead to more but...Harlow distanced herself from Faith. And Faith in turned fell into the popular track. Soon enough, the girls who were once meant to be something, were nothing to each other. Faith hid the pain that was caused from losing Harlow. It felt like a empty ache that would never heal.

"Maybe the title and power that comes with cheerleader doesn't mean everything you think it does beautiful." She whispers looking away from Harlow. "Maybe it's actually quite draining to keep an image up. " Turning towards Harlow, she noticed that they were really close. She felt the other girl hand trace up her arm, giving her a shiver as she looked into her eyes. Faith felt her body being pushed back into the far corner of the deck placing hands on either side of her.

She barely heard what Harlow said over the distraction but managed to get a reply out. "I remember. Used to be one of my favorite traits of you. " She said softly as she looked into Harlow eyes. Faith noticed how she looked different, more mature, more strong but still had the softness in her eyes that made Faith melt at times. Yes, she did have feelings for Winona, she would always will, but Harlow gave her...something that she needed. A breath of fresh air.

Faith moved her hand to Har's face rubbing her thumb over her cheek. She wanted her to prove her assumptions, and she would show her how. "Like this, beautiful." She whispers before kissing Harlow. Kissing Harlow, felt like coming home. She felt sense of calmness come over her and she forgot the world around them. She kissed her softly and carefully like she was afraid that Harlow was going to run. Which she was. She couldn't afford to lose her a second time. Faith couldn't.

Faith pulls away softly "You've proved one more assumption about us, beautiful....you are definitely going to turn my world upside down..again. "

halloween party.
breathless.
coded by natasha.

Harlow Roy
tumblr_mlvofvjTL11ruheewo1_250.gif

Harlow slipped an arm around Faith's waist, listening to the girl talk but her eyes distracted and roaming. At the mention of her image she rolled her eyes then leaned forward to press a few kisses to Faith's shoulder and neck, Faith's skin cold from the air outside. "Well I think," She said, flicking the less than burning cigarette to the grass and used her now free hand to push Faith's hair behind her ear, "you should drop that veil, even if it's for a little while." Harlow told her, looking back into Faith's eyes with a small smirk on her lips. "You don't need that act around me."
"And you've got a lot of my favorite traits." Harlow responded but was taken back by the kiss. A kiss that was initiated by Faith. Pulling Faith close, so that there was no more space between them, Harlow obliged by kissing back. When Faith spoke again she smiled, "facts not assumptions." She told Faith and kissed her again, lightly squeezing her waist. Glancing around to make sure none of Faith's friends would be around to see, she nodded for Faith to sit on the deck rail and stood between the girls legs, her arms wrapped around Faith's waist to make sure the girl wouldn't fall.
"I think I could make that veil come down though." Harlow told Faith, mentioning yet another fact, "maybe be less afraid with me and you'd be surprised smoothly this could go." Harlow told the girl. She knew she hurt her in the past... But it was Harlow's own sadness and self destruction she did to herself, she pushed everyone she loved away because she did not believe she deserved their love. The only person who has been solid in her life is Foster, but both of them were just self destructive messes that thrived off each others rebellion. Lightly touching Faith's hair again she gave the girl a sad smile, thinking about how close they once were... But Harlow destroyed that.
Mentions: Faith - r e i r e i Foster - purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

mood :
happy, flustered

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila
Niila was happy to notice Arthur taking his hand. They started to walk to the party while holding hands. Halloween was something Niila had never properly celebrated but he couldn't help but feel festive. While walking he noticed a bunch of little kids in costumes doing something he knew to be trick or treating.

That wasn't the only part that made him feel festive. Tonight he was a vampire paired with the sweetest fallen angel ever. Niila kept observing both Arthur and the surrounding environment. The two of them were quiet for a little while before Arthur broke the silence. She went and commented on Niila's saying about how she should worry about what she says.

"I-I would never want to get rid of you..you're my person.." Arthur mumbled with a red face. Her words made Niila's face to be the same shade of red. The words were enough to make his heart beat harder. Always when Niila thought their relationship was evolved enough for him to not blush at everything Arthur did or said, he was quickly proven wrong.

Arthur's words made Niila extremely happy, but he didn't exactly know what to say back. SO for a little while he just continued walking in silence. "I'm glad you think so. You're my person too." He said while flashing an atypically shy smile.

The couple continued walking for some more time before they arrived at the house where the party was held. It was a big house decorated for the spooky season. Once they were close to the front door, Niila hesitantly let Arthur's hand go. "You go first." He said as he opened the door for his girlfriend.
coded by reveriee.

mood

nervous, buzzed

halloween party, stairways

outfit

a hot doctor, saving lives left and right

tags

derrick lowes

the only thing i like about rich people is their money

Where was he made? He didn't want to go in any details but he was pretty sure it wasn't love but more of a necessity. If his father didn't have the money to pay for any good divorce lawyers they would've been separated a long, long time ago.
'A very good question,' he answered, smiling as he looked the girl in front of him, up and down. Derrick forced himself to stop thinking with that other part of himself but he, himself had not had sex for at least a month. Blu wanted to wait and though he wanted to be respectful and wait, he hated it.

The girl clearly had some liquid courage eye-balling him like that but he absolutely didn't mind, Derrick felt proud that a girl felt this attracted to him and he, himself was not thinking very clearly anymore either. Blu was racing through his mind as he shrugged, 'you're not the first to say that I guess,' Derrick replied putting his hand behind the girl to lean against the wall. It felt like they had been talking for ages but Derrick was pretty sure he and her had the same thing in mind and if he was honest with himself he wanted nothing more.

'You know what they say,' he said as he leaned in just enough for their lips to barely touch. 'Sometimes you just meet someone special when you least expect it.' Before he realized it his lips are planted on hers, a satisfying feeling overwhelms him before a tiny piece of consciousness and guilt kicks in, unfortunately for that guilt Derrick doesn't stop and puts his hands on her waist. Was he an awful person for wanting this so bad or was he just desperate for feeling the way he felt five/six years ago? He wasn't sure but this was a welcome distraction to never thinking about those thoughts, ever again.

nine lives

Faith
the perfectionist sofie
Faith looks at her. "I never needed to act with you. I could always be myself....I wanted to be myself with you." She whispers as the world around her fades. As it always does with Harlow. She doesn't know how it happened but everytime she was with the girl, it was like nothing else matter. The only other time she had felt like that was with Winona.

Faith smiles as she gives her another kiss. "It's assumptions. You'll have to prove them to make facts. " She smirks as she jumps onto the rail. She knew the other girl was looking around for her friends, or really her fake friends. To make sure that no one saw them but right now Faith really doesn't care. She would later and maybe she would have a tiny panic attack but right now she wanted Harlow's attention to be only hers. "Don't look around. I don't care if anyone sees us. Shit has changed. All I want is for your eyes to be on me. " She says softly to the girl as she kissed her cheek softly. Wrapping her arms around Harlow's neck as she held her and standed between Faith's legs.

"Maybe the veil is hiding other things. I'm not afraid of losing my image. Like I said, I'm in control of my own life now. I'm afraid of much different things. " She was afraid of getting hurt again by another person that she let in. Faith was afraid that Harlow would see her scars and not want to stay and run off again. She was afraid of so many things now.

She watched as Harlow gave her a sad smile and she knew she was thinking about how they used to be. Faith just placed her hand on Harlow's cheek rubbing it softly. "The only thing I will ask from you, while you are proving these assumptions is that you stay. I don't think I could handle losing you for a second time Har. " She whispers "I don't know what I did, that made you go away but I will do everything to make it so it won't happened again. I promise. " Faith then kisses her again softly before pulling back. And giving her a sad smile back as she looks into Harlow's eyes.

halloween party.
afraid.
coded by natasha.

Blu
the faker
Blu was heartbroken. It wasn't because she had told Della her feelings and was turned away. It was because of what was happening in front of her right now.

Derrick was kissing Della.

She had rushed back to see her. She was so excited to tell her that she wanted her as well and they could figure it out together. Blu had a smile on her face..but it was gone by the time she turned the corner. She saw Derrick make the first move, the way he always does. And her heart broke. "I trusted you. " She whispers as the couple turned to see her in front of them. She only looked at Derrick. Never at Della.

Tears was already welling up in her eyes and her expression was shown just show the betrayal on her face. "Was it because I wouldn't have sex with you? That I wouldn't put out the one thing I had left." She says to him as a tear fell down her face. Blu just began to back up before she left, she had one more thing to say.

"I believed in you Der. I really fucking did. " Then she was off, she ran out of the house and onto the sidewalk. That's when the tears started falling and they were coming out so fast that she couldn't wipe them off in time. Her heart was crushed and broken and it wasn't because she saw Derrick kissing someone else.

She expected it to happened. That would sting but she didn't want it to happen with Della. That was the hurting part. It was Della who was kissing Derrick back. "Fuck." She whispers as she tries to wipe her eyes. Taking out her phone, she was going to try to text one of her friends to come and pick her up. She couldn't drive in this state.

Not when the tears won't stop.

outside the halloween party
heartbroken.
coded by natasha.

Della Bressett
96d294154203702653d9035959eef8b1f96ea487.gif

Della couldn't help herself. This man was fine, obviously a player, but with the drinks in her system and her head not thinking clearly, she was attracted. She hated men, but she was attracted to this one. "Someone spec-" But she was cut off by his lips. While she was into it, it didn't feel right. This was not who she wanted to be kissing. This man was fine... But he wasn't a her and he didn't have blue hair. She was just about to push him away when she heard Blu. At first she was confused and guilt sat heavy in her chest but when she realized... "Holy fuck you're Derrick" She stated, looking at the man and definitely pushing him away for some distance. Repulsed by the fact that she kissed a man and hurt Blu, she was even more grossed out that it was Derrick of all people.
When Blu took off she gave the man a dirty look then went after her. It took her a minute to push through the crowds of people in the house, a panic now taking over her body. She couldn't lose Blu. Not like this. Blu had been the first solid person to come into her and Everleigh's life. Tears now welling in her eyes at the thought she eventually found herself outside, not caring that she was cold to the bone now. Looking around she could see Blu's hair in a halo from the street light and ran over. "I'm so sorry Blu. I didn't know it was him. It's just that it's been months and you've got me all messed up and confused and I don't know what I was thinking but the alcohol sure hasn't helped and Blu. I'm so fucking sorry I can't lose you. Not now." She rambled, doing her best to not hyperventilate and cry.
This scene, right here, brought her back to the arguments and the fighting and the panicking that happened with her ex. But she knew this was different and back then she knew she did not care if she lost him. Blu was different. Taking her hand to stop the girl from calling anyone to leave, tears streaming down her face, "please talk to me Blu don't leave." She told her. Della had been the one to leave him, and she left with no regrets. But if Blu were to leave, Della would break.
Mentions: Blu- r e i r e i and Derrick- purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

Harlow Roy
tumblr_me8azuP3Gj1robig8.gif

Harlow felt a pang of guilt when Faith mentioned Harlow leaving. Between her mom and discovering her new love of drugs and alcohol, her life had spiraled. Living became hard and she needed focus on living. "I'm sorry.." Harlow said, unsure if she meant it or not. Apologies weren't her thing and she did not know if the words were meant if they left her mouth. "I'm not good with promises." Harlow told her bluntly. And she wasn't. She grew up with broken promises. Her mom promising to get sober and get a job, her dad promising that he'd come back, her mom promising that she wouldn't hit her again. It all led to broken promises. Broken promises that made Harlow a shitty person with a shitty outlook on life.
To avoid more sad talk, Harlow's personality switched. A smirk touched her lips and she leaned forward, pressing a few kisses along Faith's collar bone. She wasn't afraid of anything, and sure she could probably keep things going with Faith for a while. But it was inevitable that Harlow might do something she regrets when she's sober next. She was high, drunk, and filled with lust. "So tell me darling, you wouldn't care if your friends came out here and saw me doing this?" she asked, pressing her lips to Faith's once again, then along her cheek, and her neck. "I bet they'd crucify me." She told her, her tone lighter now that they weren't talking about sad things.
"Or, they wouldn't care if you danced with me? Because while you're keeping me hot, it's pretty freezing out here." She said with a laugh and helped Faith off the railing, taking her hand. "I want to dance, and I need a refill." She told the girl and pulled her inside, past her friends and to the kitchen to grab a drink. Pouring one for both her and Faith, she cheersed the girl then took her hand once again to go to the group of dancing people, pulling her close. "I don't care what people think of me," she told her, her lips close to her ear, "prove me another fact that you don't either."

Blu
the faker
Blu was just about to click Maggie's name when she heard the voice that right now she really didn't want to hear. She was about turn and tell her not now. When she started on a ramble. Blu just stay silent. Listening to every word she said.

..Confused and messed up about her? So what Odette said was true. She did have feelings for her. What was she was going to do now with that truth? She could walk away from her, finding this too much and too scary to deal with at the moment. Or she could face this. And she was so so tired of running away. The hand grabbing hers snapped her out of her thoughts. Blu's eyes snapped up to Della's eyes and the tears she had on her face. In that moment she knew what choice she chose.

Blu pulled Della to her. Kissing her once she was closed enough. Holding her face softly wiping her tears away. She pulled away and lean her forehead on Della's. "I wasn't crying because Derrick was kissing you, I was crying because you were kissing Derrick." She said softly to her. "It's you that I want. Not him."

Wiping her tears away from her face, Blu kept going. "That song that I sung for you that night. Was for you. I wrote that thinking about you. " She smilies at her softly. "Don't you see that I'm also messed up and confused over you. Della, you are amazing and I really fucking like you. I'm completely in love with that little girl of yours. " Blu told her honestly.

She was showing her heart and thoughts. Her whole soul. She wanted her to know that she was wanted in every kind of way.That Blu wanted everyrhing that was to do with her.

"I just..want to be your person."

outside the halloween party
brave and a little heartbroken.
coded by natasha.

Della Bressett
5d6163e24b911741ffa780a470e7a46eb554d657.gifv

Della felt her heart drop when Blu didn't respond, her panic settling in once again but when Blu kissed her, she was the most shocked she'd ever been. Letting her hand rest in Blu's hair she kissed back. As Blu's lips pulled away from hers, she watched the girl, soaking in every word she was saying. Her tears of sadness were replaced with tears of relief. "I'm so sorry..." She apologized again, "I was only ever with one person my whole life. Then you came along, and you're not... a man. I didn't ever think I felt this way for another woman. And then Derrick came along, didn't tell me his name, and we kissed. I was going to push him away but you saw. And I thought you were never going to talk to me again. I'm so fucking sorry Blu." She told the girl, hugging her close with her forehead resting against her shoulder.
"The idea of loving someone again is scary to me Blu. My marriage fell apart before we even got married. The abuse both physically and emotionally.... I'm still not over it." She told Blu, "I-I don't know how to do this. Love someone and not be terrified." Della was shivering from both the cold and the adrenaline from her panic going away. She hadn't had one of those since the last time he hit her. "I want you Blu." She told her quietly, doing her best to calm herself down. "I can't lose the first person I've learned to care for... You'd break me Blu."
With those words, she brought her head back up to look at Blu again. Finally brave enough, she leaned in and kissed Blu again, letting the kiss linger again but putting all the passion she could muster into the kiss. She wouldn't let herself be scared to love. Even if it did break her some day. Blu was not him. Blu wouldn't hurt her or Everleigh the way he hurt them. Eventually she broke her lips from Blu's, sadness and fear written all over her face.

Blu
the faker
Blu smiled softly with tears in her eyes. Not sad tears but happy and relief tears. "I couldn't bear with never talking to you. I'm not going anywhere, you hear me? Not until you want me gone. " She pulled her closer, hugging her tight. She might have been cold but she was here and that's all that mattered to her. "I know it's scary. I've been through that before. Discovering those feelings...but you have me with you. I'll be there while you are figuring it out, if you have me. " She held her and listened.

It took everything in her, not to go off, and attack that asshole of a husband for not seeing an amazing family he had. She wasn't about to let his mistake be hers. "My parents...when they found out I was different, they tried to change me in different ways. Soon enough it was physical and emotional ways. They made me scared to show someone this side of me. " She said to her softly rubbing her arms up and down with her hands. "I'm terrified too baby. But I can't...stop feeling this way for you. I really fucking can't."

Her breath stopped as the next words came out of her mouth. She wanted Blu. She actually wanted her. Even with her fears, she still wanted to go forward with Blu. Blu smiled so wide that her face hurt but the next words she said was serious and Blu just tighten her hold on her.

"Oh my love, I would never break you. I just wanna heal your heart, and never let it go. I want to protect your little girl from all the scary things in the world. I...just wanna protect both of you with my entire life. " She said softly as she held her. All her words was serious and she said them with a strong and honest words.

Blu felt her move from her shoulder and look at her. She saw her look at her lips and this time she took the chance and kiss her. Blu closed her eyes feeling all the passion she gave her. She gave her the same amount back into the kiss. She couldn't lose her now...now that she had her. She broke away from Blu

All the fear and sadness still on her face but Blu just smiled at her softly bringing a hand up to her face. "I need to show you something." Taking her hand, she rushed to her car, pulling Della along. Blu opened the passenger door, letting Della get settled before closing the door. Grabbing both of her emergency two hoodies from the truck. She got into the car. Handing one to Della. "I don't like that your cold." She mumbles as she started the car driving away. Keeping one hand on the wheel. She held Della's hand in the other. Not letting go.

"I want to show you my favorite place." She says as she kissed the back of Della's hand as they drove through the night.

in the car
scared but happy.
blu (harley quinn) xxx
coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back