• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

The sound of a great colapse can be heard well down the hallway as yansi guards grab their weapons “Right” said the warrior frantically

Ben got men by waist one by one and tossed them up toward the holes carefully. He was prepared to run in case that guards get to them.

They’d cause a dirt avalance to fall in the tunnel as pinholes turned into gaping chasms. The warriors had a hard time finding their footing, but all except one managed to get on. The rest would fall down landing in the fresh mound of dirt. Ben would be up to his knees with dirt before it quickly atopped and the vast majority of the warriors got cuts and bruses on the way down. The guards hower\ver were fully armed and running straight toward the new pile of dirt.

Ben coughed and waved the dust away from his face. "At least we are out now. Practically you can climb the walls and run away." He said while picking up pieces of adobe and throwing them at guards.

Ben dropped on the floor to avoid arrows. "Bastards are using magic heavily..." He cussed then looked at the man who had questioned him. "How should I know? I'm not even a smart guy. All I know is that you should run and save yourselves." He almost shouted at him.

The warriors would argue, but with weapons comming their way, they all shuffled through the dirt as fast as possible. Yansis meanwhile advanced on Ben before grabbing him by the chest region.

Ben struggled to release himself and bit the yansi around him although was aware that couldn't defeat their weapons. But he could buy more time for other men if he kept fighting harder.

More guards grabbed and gripped before one decided to punch Ben upside the head in hopes of knocking him out. Warriors ran through the dirt and back beneath the pyramid.

Ben felt the lights going down and stars dancing around his head. He was confused by the hit and his effort was less effective but wasn't going to give up that easily.

The second hit made the world spin around his head. He move helplessly for a few seconds before losing conscious.

Ben would awake tied with ropes in a small wooden cage on the lavishly carpeted floor. It was in a great hall decorated with skulls, feathers and great murals depicting characters from Yansi fairy tales. Ben is in the Hall of Nobility in the Princess’ mansion for his view is interrupted by the passing of Iorn hooves that belonged to Princes making the rounds for their wife.

Ben blinked and his vision got better. He wasn't familiar with luxury but could tell his cage was located in place that counted luxurious for yansi. He sat up slowly and leaned against the wooden bars. He could break out anytime but with all the crowed around him there was no chance to escape. He watched princes without interest as they seemed like ugly beasts to him no matter how they dressed up.

a coule of the princes turned towards Ben’s cage once they heard the sound of rustling ropes. Next, they bent over and starteduntying Ben’s cage & opened it from its front.

Ben could do nothing but watch. He wished to kick them in face but didn't know where he was or where he could run to after that.

“Where should we grab him?” Asked one prince “Carry him by his feet, i hear from high priests that he has super strength”

"I can walk, if you let me." Ben suggested emotionlessly. "I failed my last escape and I'm not crazy enough to repeat my mistake. This place is too crowded for me to sneak out."

The princes ignored Ben for they saw past his supposed trick. He would be dragged out of the cage by his feet with his left foot under the grip of one prince and his right being held by the other. His head would hit the polished sandstone floor before jerking back up to join the rug.

"Stop it idiots! You crewed beasts... damn you all..." Ben couldn't tolerate that much humiliation. He squirmed and didn't let them play him as they wished. When he turned his body and pulled his legs in, it became hard for them to drag him by legs.

Ben stood up immediately and glared at princes. "How can you own something you have not made or paid for? Besides, your behavior is too brutal and unrespectable. I've never treated a living creature as badly as this." He spoke confidently.

“First off, we bought you while you were out!” said the prince “Second, a being as feral as yourself should be grateful that you don’t have to dwell in the grass!”

"Purchasing from thieves isn't counted!" Ben said stubbornly. "And there is nothing wrong with walking on grass or sleeping on it. I'm not a clever man but I'm sure I can beat you in a chess match."

The princes hadn’t heard of anything called ‘Chess’ but they did exclaim “If you keep this up, I’ll have the guards whip you!” As two palace guards in dragon’s leather walked up beside him once they had noticed some commotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back