• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

Ben sighed and looked down tiredly. "You don't need to drag me like an old rug. That's all." he said. He thought of other men who were supposed to save their chief and wondered if they had succeeded or he had been an idiot, returning to a yansi temple to be caught and enslaved.

“We’re very sorry” said the prince “But you still need to greet her graciousneess in the royal chamber”

"I'm going to greet a princess like this?!" Ben spoke like a cooperative partner. "I'm sure your princess will be happier if I take a shower, shave my beard, cut my hair and wear a decent outfit before showing my face in front of her."

“You’re just fine the way you are” said the prince as they began walking toward the end of the hall where there was an intricately crafted wooden door.

Ben thought that those yansi didn't want him to look civilized at all. He followed them hoping that he was going to find an escape rout sooner or later.

The prince pushed open the door and there sat Princess Kalindai of the Yansi Empire. She was clad in imperial cotton robe with intricate embroidery that exposed her otherwise nude body. Her fur was well groomed and tamed as herudders peeked out just below her belly button. Her head fur was tall nad curly as it had never been touched by groomers as it was framed by a pair of golden horns as they replaced her natural ones once she reached womanhood. The horns work in conjunction with her great silver staff to give ger unbelievable magic power “So” she said “This is my newest slave” “Yes he is, your graciousness” said the Prince.

Ben could laugh at the ridiculous scene in front of him if he wasn't the unfortunate slave. The princess and her outfit simply disgusted him. He remembered that he didn't have such strong negative feelings about yansi before and assumed that his disdain had grown by each war he had fought against them.

Kalindai closed her eyes to sense the attributes of her newly bought human. Her jaw immediately dropped for it was a breed of woodman “You are very special” she stated getting up off your throne and stepping toward Ben “My father owns four of your kind, but never in your particular shade. You are more than perfect!”

Ben looked at the princess without any interest. He wondered if other white slaves were unfortunate adventurers or defected tribe men.

Once Kalindai noticed how withdrawn Ben was, she teleported Ben out of the room causing the royal chamber to vanish before him.

Ben was puzzled by the sudden change in the environment around him. He realized that princess's staff wasn't for decoration and she was a talented mage. He observed his new surroundings to find a way to save himself from yansi's grip.

He would be in the slave quarters, whitch was moderately furnished like a college dormatory with a number of cots and crude desks. There were flur others in the room each of them are pale. Two of them were white haired and had facial features consistent with other humans of the area, but one actually had. brown hair and subtly pointed ears as he is a ninth generation desent of a Norn expidition gone wrong.

Ben assumed that he had been left in princess's toy box. She took a sit and pushed his hair back in annoyance. "Hello. Unfortunately... seems that I've been added to this room today." He said and waited for responses from other men. He thought that if the room had a way to escape those slaves had already ran away. But he wanted to test hi with his own strength.

“Congratulations” said the albino slave “Now you can fulfill your true purpose” said the brown haired slave

“You don’t know?!” asked the slave for it was obvious to him “It’s all a part of the World’s natural order, Yansis are the chosen civilized people while Humans and other beasts lack the know how to make a city possible. We are savages who need owners for we don’t have cities, all we have is wilderness!”

“It’s not belief!” exclaimed the slave “It’s fact, we don’t have a civilization anywhere across the world!”

"When did you travel across the world? Do you know how many nations humans have created?" Ben continued the conversation.

“I never did” said the slave “But our owner’s father tought us in school that the world ends when the eternal lake begins. What the hells do you think your implying!”

"I say it's not bad to visit the end of the world before accepting what you've been told blindly." Ben said then shrugged. "How do you guys get fresh air? I feel suffocated here." He said.

“The palace has vents” said the slave “But anyways, Humans have never built a nation and the only nation is the nation to rule all!”

"You repeat whatever you've told like a parrot. You should go and see the world by your own eyes instead." Ben answered while looking around to find ventilators. "Where are the vents?" He asked and hoped that venting canals were large enough for him to pass through.

“Down there” said the slave pointing to a small, hole below one of the cots. “Are you drugged?! We don’t need to see the world as that’s not the great plan and you’re just mad because you’ve never grown up with an owner!” “YEAH!” exclaimed the other slaves “Without purpose, life is vacuous and you’re no better off than a fly!”

Ben had decided that discussing with the brainwashed was waste of time. "This is too small... I still feel sick. Why isn't a window on these walls? A little sunlight can make me feel better." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back