• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

“You can take a step out” said the slave “But, you will feel worthless if you think about betraying our owner!”

“We’re only on the second story” said the slave “but there is a balcony down the hall from here where you can get fresh air”

The balcony would be facing another pyramid as it was really the roof of one of the entryways into the mansion, but closed off with a fence that was just below Ben’s naval in height. The ground was nothing but dirt as it was a sheer drop down as wind blew in Ben’s face.

But just as Ben said that, Princess Kalindai appeared in the room from thin air “I need the one who is a Woodman breed” she said

Ben noticed other men looking at him. He just realized that the yansi knew about the ability Stefan had provided him with. "Are you probably talking to me? Because everyone here is staring at me and it's... weird." He replied unwillingly.

Kalindai would walk down the hall and toward a flight of stairs where other guards are patrolling. She would desend the stairs whitch lead into a great hall that greets visiters. She turned again toward a small room and an opened door revealed Dirt “So I can get a good idea of what to name you, would you mind eating some of that dirt real quick?”

"I won't have it." Ben repeated himself stubbornly. "Where have you gained the idea about woodmen?" He asked Kalindai doubtfully as if she was crazy.

"Queen's concubine?! You folk are..." Ben held his tongue from saying filthy. Not human neither buffalo had male concubine. He had no idea why yansi acted like bee. They couldn't lay eggs like queen bee so what did they have in common? "My name is Ben. You don't need to choose a name for me." He changed the topic.

"I don't remember it. Your guards punched me in head twice; I keep forgetting things since I woke up in the cage." Ben excused himself.

"Why do you think I'm a... woodman?" Ben asked. He didn't want to eat dirt even though he had tried it before and it wasn't bad for him. The concept of eating dirt irritated him.

“Because I sensed something in you” said Kalindai “Not just the body of a mere human, but also the rudimentry spirit of a tree.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back