• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Allo

A polite young goth
7d78fb17d326b253fcaa0899c724fa9c.jpg
Tokyo Ghoul; Imprisoned

There exists two different species that are at a never ending war with each other. Humans... And Ghouls. Monster that use the face of humans to prey on them. Humans have banded together against the Ghouls, and organization called CCG. Commission of Counter Ghoul. An organization of highly trained human fighters, skilled in the art of killing ghouls, harvesting their kagune and using it against the ghouls. On the other side exists a faction, a cult. Ruled by a mighty Kakuja, known as The Queen, or The Wendigo and her partner, The White Dragon. Ruling over a Ghoul Cult that worships The Wendigo, her mission is to eradicate the CCG. The Ghoul Cult, known as The Legion, exists deep in the Osaka Ghetto. The third largest city in Japan, it flourishes with Ghouls, Civilians and CCG alike. The Legion hasn't had a problem taking out investigators but new ones have just came in. Special Class Investigators from Tokyo, assigned to work on The Legion. Let's just hope The Legion doesn't get a hold of those Investigators, and get into the grips of The Queen and her gruesome interrogation methods.

The current setting is Osaka, 8:22pm. The time where The Legion is least active, until 10:00pm.

(Do Not Reply until GM makes first Post.)​

Saeko

original.jpgSnap. "That was your humerus..." A woman's voice could be heard. Snap... Snap... "Scapula, and the Clavicle. They make a wonderful noise don't they?" She asked through the mans groans. A loud sound of tearing flesh could be heard, as the woman ripped the mans arm off. Finally, the man fell into shock just before she raised her leg and collided it with mans face, officially ending his life. Pulling down her medical face mask, she looked around the area. "No witnesses. Very convenient." She said as she began to dig into her feast. It was a human, so it wasn't her favorite, but it would have to do. Just a quick snack before work.​
Speaking of which, her digital watch began to beep, alerting her to the time. "Damn. I'm late..." Saeko mumbled, tossing the mans arm off to the side and walking in the opposite direction. "I'm gonna get scolded..." She whined as she stuffed her hands in her pockets, walking down a few blocks until she reached Antique. The bar that she owned, was supposed to have opened twenty minutes ago. But by the sight of the lights on and people inside, she could tell her wife had opened the place for her. Taking a deep breath, she smiled and opened the door to go inside. A small jingle rang as she entered, many of the bars customers greeting her and waving at her. "Honey~" Saeko called out, finding a familiar white haired woman at the bar, instead of where she usually was, in her trapeze setup that Saeko had installed for her when they first started dating. "I'm home."
Saeko approached the woman, named Zena and placed her hands on Zena's shoulders. She could tell Zena wasn't particularly happy with her being late. "I missed you. Thank you for opening for me, as always." She smiled, kissing Zena's cheek before pulling an apron around her waist and beginning to tend to the customers. Checking the calendar, she found it was already Friday night, making her roll her eyes.
"Tonight's gonna be busy at the bar, darling. When you're not busy being beautiful, I'll need you to help out."

Zena nimbly stepped down the staircase into the bar - all was quiet, the blinds closed, and Saeko nowhere to be seen. Late again- she mused. She had always been more uptight of sorts, even in her softer characteristics. She was lucky she had dressed for work early, having been thoroughly drilled with the routine months and months before, same old, same old.
She switched the lamps on and drew up the blinds. She had spent most of the afternoon in her studio, working on her new routines. There was some discussion between herself and Saeko about adding some 1573497887345.pngkind of extension of entertainment to bring money into the cafe one night or week seasonally, but that was yet to be discussed.
The white-haired ghoul coughed away the dust that accumulated from the blinds, making her way around the cafe, fixing the cutlery on tables and refolding napkins. Completing this, she stood idly behind the bar, wiping down the counter as the first jingling of the doorbell sounded - eliciting the smiling expression, warm, familiar welcome and what was said to be "the best of services" in the area, which could have been said for all the staff that worked there. Still, Zena was the first they saw, and the regulars had grown accustomed to her presence.

Another jingling, except, with a little more haste. She didn't even turn around, simply giving a small side glance as her wife approached with an air both of ease and the knowledge of her lateness. "Second time this week-" Zena cocked her head back a little as the ghoul rested her arms on Zena's shoulders, holding out the tea towel with an expression of impatience, and relief. The smell of blood coiled in her senses. "And I don't even need to ask where you've been," she thumbed a spatter of blood from Saeko's neck, rolling her eyes with a tone of endearment "do make sure you've cleaned up..."

It was commonplace for Zena to fuss, although, she could never remain mad, or at least, not with Saeko. That ghoul had a way with Zena, much like she had her impressions on the Legion leader - even enough to wed me, how bizarre, she laughed at her own drole thoughts as she wiped down a glass to fill. Hmph. Although, she couldn't help but suppress a faint smile with Saeko's nonchalant and unflustered manner, the compliment making some effect at least. "Yes well. We'll get it sorted I'm sure, now I've got an extra pair of hands, at last." She grinned, her usual teasing nature seeping through.

ARTHUR MAALA

The night was young, humans still populated the streets walking, running, screaming, making all kind of noises like nothing mattered, like no predators were there waiting for an opening to track them down and devour their flesh; the night was young and as the moon let its light descend upon earth, as darkness kept spreading in every black corner of this cursed land, as the cold wind blew like the whisper of mothers comforting their children; more blood would flow. It wasn't human's, but ghoul's, a ghoul's crew that have been causing a rictus the past few weeks, drawing too much attention and even after being warned they still didn't stop, no they became even more violent, they objective was clear: blood, fear, pleasure; "flesh eaters" is what they're called, and dangerous is what "E" call them for humans as well as for ghouls, less than the legion, but still dangerous.

Somewhere, standing on the roof of a building are three peoples looking at an old house. Two of them are arguing while the third one stand between trying to calm them down; "you said it was their hideout, no? If so, why are we still standing here?" said the first one, a short haired guy wearing on the lower part of his face a black tissue with the lower half of a skull draw on it, "*sight* Because we don't know their exact number, are you dumb?" this time you could hear a feminine voice coming from the wolf mask witch hide a fierce look full of determination, ...and anger, the two of them wear black raincoat with a prominent capital "E" witch stand for "Equalizer" a small group of people trying to maintain what they call "order"; "WHAT THE F*CK?! TRY SAYING THAT AGAIN YOU B*TCH!!!" yelled skull, "I ask a simple question and that how you react, it seems like even you are doubting your own intellect." said w(v)olf on a mocking ton, "IMMA FREAKIN' KILL YOU!!!" just before he could execute his menace the third person stepped in, "st...stop it you two, keep it down you gonna blow our cover up" he said with shaking feet and shivering teeth, "p...please calm down." (he is just the info broker don't mind him), "No, no, let that uncultured, monkey run to his death." losing her calm she continue "YOU HEAR ME, YOU OVERGROWN BIRDBRAIN TODDLER?! I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU!". IB could no longer stop them, kagune deployed they were ready to jump at each other throat when suddenly out of nowhere gigantic hands grabbed them by their arms lifting them up, "...What's up?", the giant asked, while glaring at them with red eyes; the ogre had appear strong looking, as always, with his humongous body and his deep voice; simply being there was enough to calm down the others two; after a bit of explanation, he jump down the building and head straight for the flesh eaters hideout; the other look at him stunned, dumbfounded, trying to understand what just happened; Arthur had never been a man of word and even less when there were enemy nearby, and just like that, twenty minutes later he come back to them and say "There was fifteen of them." as if nothing happened, "You counted and killed them? All of them?", arthur give him a cold stare and then answer "Just crushed their leaders skulls bare handed." a theatrical pause and he had "The others fell like flies." his companions look at him with wide eyes for a bit before any song leave their mouth, and then "Well, since there is nothing else to do, let us, just go home and rest." and just like that... they left.

The night was young, humans still populated the street walking, running, screaming, making all kind of noises like nothing mattered; but somewhere hide by the shadows of the night, the ghouls were coming... to bite.

Last edited:
e44f2f3e4ce1252194fcced9b0e5c7c8.jpg

Mentions: Zena / Zena_Kuzuki Zena_Kuzuki
Saeko / Allo Allo

Hansuke grabbed a ghoul by the collar of her shirt and threw her into a wall hard enough to crack it, ignoring the half-eaten body at his feet. "Last I checked this was my territory, not yours," he said. Her ukaku flared at him in response, teeth bared. Because of the Legion, this kind of thing had been happening more and more often lately. Ghouls stumbling into his feeding grounds with no business being there, avoiding the Legion, fleeing the CCG, or both.
Hansuke didn't have a very big territory - it was a work in progress - but the fact remained that it was his, and no street rat ghoul was going to take it from him. Beneath his mask, The Black Cat smiled. He could read the signs of starvation all over her. Her tiny kagune, the desperation in her eyes, like she was a corner animal. He'd put his money on fleeing from the CCG. He didn't even need his kagune for this. She leapt at him. She was fast, but weak.

He caught her by the throat, taking several spikes to the shoulder. Hansuke noted the holes in his jacket as she struggled in his grip. "I'm gonna have to buy a new one, you know," he said idly. "And since you don't look like you have any money, you'll just have to repay me another way." Hansuke pushed his mask to the side and pulled down his face mask. Then she screamed as he took a bite out of her kagune. She went limp after that, and was easy enough to kill.

Hansuke dropped her body, wiping his mouth. That left him with three problems. The dead human. The dead ghoul. That attention-attracting scream. He knelt and absently ate what was left of the human's liver while he thought about what to do. He would have to dump them somewhere before someone came to investigate and the body count got too high. Putting his mask back on, Hansuke tossed the human and the ghoul over each shoulder and climbed up a drainage pipe to the roof. He ran from roof to roof until he decided he was far enough away from his feeding grounds. He kicked both bodies off the edge, and was gone before they landed in the alley, across the street from a bar named Antique.

Last edited:
Saeko
3bc9d67faca268c24d3f610db7c93809.jpg
"Maybe I should hire another pair of hands. Maybe a cute girl." Saeko teased Zena before putting on an apron and beginning to pour glasses for customers, both human and ghoul. "But I was just getting some food for the others. You know how it goes." Saeko sighed, patting Zena's head. The door jingled once more and her nose twitched. CCG... How dare they enter her shop, bringing their stench in. Sighing and grabbing a drink menu, she handed it to the men and approached Zena. "Two newbies." Saeko whispered, code for doves in the premises. If she kicked them out, it'd be suspicious on their part, so they had to act as human as possible. In the middle of pouring their drinks, another scent wafted into her nose through the cracked open windows. Furrowing her brows, she waved her wife over. "Why don't you serve the new gentlemen, I'm going to go for a smoke..." Saeko carried cigarettes on her to make her seem more human, while she hated the smell and taste of them. It was code for she needs to see something.

a1eca5b8bef5ef1ab5e9250ea4f12042.jpg
Not waiting for an answer, she walked out the back, looking around. It wasn't directly behind or in front of the shop, so that helped but it still didn't feel right. The scent wasn't far off, so she walked through different alleyways. They were all dark, or barely lit and just smelled like the city. Until she passed an entry to an alleyway. There she found the source of the smell. A mangled human and what appeared to be a starved ghoul. The thing is, if it was a Legion member that had done this, they would've taken it back to base. Furrowing her brows, she pulled out her phone and made a phone call. This was planted her, a sabotaged action. "The person that left this must be a coward... Nothing surprising..." Saeko mumbled, turning on her heel and walking back to Antique. Throwing the cigarette away, she walked back in and waved her hand to Zena. "Just a plant, nothing to worry about." Saeko said quietly, and went back to tending to her customers and regulars, keeping an eye on the doves.

AnimeGoodys_com - Anime Fans For Anime Fans.jpegZena gave a charismatic but deliberate nod as Saeko informed her of the "newbies" that entered through the door. The scent, the clean, dignified aroma of the two CCG members coiled in her senses as she greeted them with her usual ease - she had been well practiced by this point.
The two doves sat down at a table, not removing their coats, initially. Zena did not waver in her uneasiness, although they eyed all with suspicious glances, particularly herself and Saeko.

Allowing them to settle, Zena continued to wipe the counter surface but raised an eyebrow, her eyes shifting to both of Saeko's eyes. "Sure...I'll take over.." Zena meant that she would be on standby incase anything should happen, and that she understood. Saeko would explain later. I

After taking the two customers' orders, scribbling down their requests with trained ignorance, she tapped the counter with her fingers. Still, they watched her. What is with them? Her eyes fell to the window, sweeping her long ponytail behind her. 'Hm.' She picked up the towel and draped it over her arm.
She was cleaning glasses, having waved off a few other tables, some others filed in, followed by Saeko. The doves remained in their seats, watching closely.
"Ah, gotcha." Zena nodded, her eyes remaining on her wife as she turned, as if to say they are still here. Something seems off.

A long, devilish smirk crawled across Alessio’s face.

I normally don’t enjoy killing a customer, but you seem to have no respect for the fine pieces of clothing I make here. No suit of mine will be flung around in such a brutish way and thought to be made from cheap materials.“ Alessio said as his blade kagune plunged deeper into the man’s stomach.

The man spoke no words as blood slowly poured from his mouth onto the floor. In one final struggle, the man coughed, splattering blood onto Alessio’s white suit. Without a second thought, Alessio pulled his kagune from the man’s stomach up through his body, slicing the man clean in half. Alessio let out a quiet and dissatisfied sigh as he let his rage get in the way of enjoying what could have been a fun torture session. Alessio shut the blinds on the shop’s windows and turned off the outside lights. He then made his way to the back room to retrieve a body bag and a wine glass. While carefully putting the corpse away, Alessio allowed some blood to drip into the glass.

The corpse was hung up in Alessio’s basement freezer room where he kept bodies he could eat at a later date. “Not too bad for a man with such poor taste in fashion.” Alessio whispered.

Alessio crossed his arms as he glanced over his wide selection of suits. It was not an exaggeration to say that he could wear a different one for every day of the year. He finally settled on one of his favorites, a red paisley suit with an accompanying red puff tie and silver chain.
68589BD4-06BB-4E9A-B818-49F32E8DD3EB.jpeg
To Alessio, it was never to late for a cup of coffee. He decided to make his way to a local bar, Antique. Alessio not only wanted to have some coffee, but attempt to gain more info on the rumor he had heard about leader of The Legion being the owner of Antique from a ghoul he had killed a few weeks back.

Alessio opened the door to Antique and noticed the interesting amount of doves seated inside. He walked over to a table and took a seat, glanced at the menu, and began to tap his finger on the table while waiting for his order to be taken.

Last edited:
MAALA

Arthur was done for the night, he had nothing else to do and so after changing his clothes to the more "normals ones", he just leave the store and close the door behind him, look to the right and then to the left before he go. Arthur liked these times when out of things to do he would just walk aimlessly into the street, the busy ones, as well as more peaceful with a preference for the later; it's not just about taking a stroll, for him this was an occasion to learn more about the architecture of his neighborhood and it's inhabitant. It had been a short while since he started walking when an idea pop up in his mind; there was this place he had never been to, this place he avoided, aware of what he would find there, Antique one of the many places use by the legion and most certainly the place where Bonesnaper would be... this simple fact made him reconsider his decision but not long enough to stop him.

Arthur walked again on a pretty long distance, while singing loudly in the street, he was used to the attention with his singullar physique it was pretty difficult to blend in; he finally arrive, the bar seemed to be opened since he just saw a white haired man in a suit enter, intending to do the same he reduce his pace and observe closely his surrounding trying to detect anything suspicious or abnormal, and just when he tough "Everything in order." it happen, the smell of blood, still fresh! Something must have happen but who's crazy enough to pull something like that on legion territory huh? Taking a step after another Arthur stop in front an alley, in front of a strange scene, he found two bodies one human, and the other one... a ghoul? The legion members would certainly kill other ghoul that stand in their way, but they would definitely not let them to rot so close to one of their hideout and something else was off, the blood was only around the bodies from where he stood, someone brought them here; but for what purpose? Another question he would have to answer but that wasn't the point of this little visit, and the culprit must've already be far.

He turned back and advanced in direction of the bar, what was waiting for him in there, a whole lot of legion's ghoul? Or something else? Whatever, now wasn't the time think about that. Arthur opened the door lowering himself to enter, "These doors really ain't for me." slowly raising his head he first notice this unusual person he saw earlier, then other people a short white haired girl and a... man? Arthur didn't know what to think of this little assembly with two CCG inspectors sitting at one of the tables, not minding them he walk to the counter "Your place seems awfully dead." he said while looking at the white haired girl, "I hope your drinks are less... depressive." he take a chair, sit and while looking directly in her eyes, he frowns "I'm looking for someone, and i'm sure you can help me, don't you?"

Mentions: Alessio / Scon Scon
Saeko / Allo Allo

Job done, Hansuke planned to go straight back to his shoddy apartment, wash his bloody clothes in the sink, then pass out until his class in the morning. Unless he found another rat skulking around his territory - which included said apartment. He glanced back, where he could barely see Antique. Even if he didn't dump bodies there, there was no way he was stepping foot inside the bar. He wasn't sure, but heard that Bone Snapper worked there.
And he liked his bones inside his body, thank you very much. Bone Snapper had the kind of power he wanted, but he sure wasn't going to get it by going in there and outing himself, or worse, challenging her to a fight like some suicidal idiot.

There was a right way to get power, and a wrong way. There was something seriously wrong with a ghoul who enjoyed the things she did. Hansuke leapt off a roof, grabbed a telephone pole and - hung there. He caught the scent of something that smelled awfully a lot like old blood. He sniffed again, just to be sure. There weren't many people roaming around at this time and both being up so high and the darkness hid the bloodstains on his clothes (except for his mask, because the color white didn't hide blood splatters very well). He should just go home and ignore whatever happened below him. Still...

Hansuke dropped down. He followed the smell to what looked like an ordinary tailor shop. The lights were off, the blinds closed, and it didn't look like anybody was home. Better for him. Hansuke, trying to angle his mask away from the street light, promptly kicked the lock in, stepped inside, and closed the door. There were a lot more suits and a lot less blood than he was expecting. His nose told him a different story though, the smell stronger than before, mixed with enough cleaning products that he wanted to sneeze.

Hansuke flicked the cuff of a suit as he walked past. "Was the tailor eaten, or his customer?" he wondered. Kicking open the back room door, the body bags answered his question for him. Unless the tailor was a serial killer. That was always a possibility. He folded them up as much as he could and tucked them under his shirt - because who was he to turn down free stuff that made his life easier?

The basement was where the real treasure was. Hansuke whistled when he saw the bodies. If he could, he would've stolen the whole freezer. He pulled out each body and laid them on the floor, half-wondering if he could get away with using the tailor's own body bags to cart two of them off. The last body in the row wasn't completely frozen yet, and Hansuke decided to use him as dinner while he contemplated whether his freezer could hold even one of them.

7349e6455623da8d4c655226f76b7487.jpgSaeko had walked back behind the counter, hearing the door jingle once more as a white haired man and a large tall man come in. He nodded his head towards both of them, but kept an eye on the larger one as he spoke to her wife. Chuckling at his note about the the place being dead, she spoke up. "Well, it's almost nine, and we're open until two o'clock am. Trust me, it'll start picking up." Saeko gave a friendly smile, before looking at her wife. "Be a dear and help him with whoever he's looking for, will you? I'll tend to the bar. After your done go do your little practices on the bars I installed for you." Saeko said blowing a kiss towards Zena, before putting two beer bottle's next to the bars edge, palming it down and the bottle cap flying off. "Here ya go." She slid the Sapporo's down to a man who was on a date with a woman, and her eyes wandered towards the man with the nice suit. "You look absolutely snazzy in that suit. Looks expensive, either you made it yourself or you're rich." Saeko said, instantly picking up the scent of cleaning materials, blood, and coffee from him. Taking a cue, she turned around and started to brew a cup of coffee. It was nothing special like it was in most cafe's but it was coffee and suited most people's tastes.
615f4a653938ccbe396e84bb6a03590b.jpgWhile it brewed, she turned towards the two CCG members who waved her down. "Give me just a second," Saeko said, placing down a cup of ice water to satiate him until the coffee was finished. "What can I do for you gentlemen?" Saeko asked. "Just need the bill and a couple of questions for you." One said, bring out a picture of a feminine figure in tight black leather clothing and hood, wearing a skull mask and holding a baton. Quickly, Saeko grabbed a small paper that read 'CCG voucher'. "Sure thing. But the drinks are on the house, I can tell you boys are working hard." She said, signing the voucher and handing it to them. "Have you seen this person in the area? Or around the Osaka suburbs and ghetto's?" They asked, and Saeko took a moment to look at the picture. It was obviously a picture of her, making her curious who took the photo of her. "No, this bar has my apartment above it. I don't much leave the bar or the house, especially not at a dangerous time like this. Why? Could it be a ghoul?" Saeko asked, but the man on the left grabbed the picture and tucked away in an inner pocket. "That's classified ma'am. We just wanted some input, please be careful. It gets dangerous at this time, as you said. Thanks for the free drinks." They waved at her before leaving, making Saeko sigh.

Returning to the white haired man, she grabbed the cup of coffee and placed it in front of him. "Sorry for the wait. They just needed some information... But you look familiar." Saeko said, tapping her finger on the counter. She looked over at Zena, before grabbing a glass of wine and a wine glass, clinking them together by 'accident' to send a message to Zena. It went along the lines of 'Something isn't right.' or 'There's something suspicious going on.' Saeko had well trained Zena to understand sound and visual cues while they worked together, as it was needed when you were on the top of CCG's elimination list, as well as some ghouls. Returning to normal behavior, she poured herself a glass of normal wine. It was the standard you'd find anywhere, instead of blood wine that most ghouls drank. Blood wine had a rotten smell to it, as it was rotten blood. Besides, she enjoyed the taste of wine. "Oh! That's right. You're the tailor at that one shop! I've been meaning to stop by there and make a commission. Could I have your card?"

The bell of the door jingled twice more, allowing the draught to rush through, as more passers-by made their entrances into the establishment. Two men caught her attention, and she watched as a hawk, placing more glasses onto the side. Zena did not open her mouth to speak, when one of the men approached the counter, Saeko standing nearby. The man that confronted them was tall, well-built, intimidating. She had not seen the likes of him in the bar previously, her curiosity piqued. Before Saeko retorted about the closing hours, the ghoul allowed her eyes to wander behind the man's shoulder, to the other white haired ghoul that sat himself down. There was an air of prestige, criticism....uneasiness, about him. Or rather, uneasiness is what he seemed to produce. She clenched her jaw, but said nothing.

1575321288392.pngHer attention refocused on that of the customer leaning in front of her, and Saeko leaving her to take more orders, strolling towards the CCG members. "Sure thing!" She smirked. The heat of the bar was beginning to rise with the darkening of the streets and the bustling of the bar as the 'live-hours' made their start. Practicing would not only be a relief, but it would allow her opportunities to observe those within the bar at intervals, should there be anything amiss. People intrigued her. Fascinated her.
Her eyes locked with the gentleman, although she picked up an empty glass beside her, lifted a towel and stuffed it inside the cup gently - wiping it slowly. Her voice was in hushed tones. "You can't be too careful, y'know." Zena gave a wry but gentle smile. "How can I help you, mister?"
At intervals, her eyes still glazed over to Saeko who attended the CCG members and the white-haired gentleman simultaneously. The CCG members appeared to show her something, to enquire. Zena was observant more than anything, her senses completely fixed on interpreting the sign of a threat or discourse, although she did not turn her face from the customer in front of her.
She heard the clink of the glasses, which made her nod, concealing the acknowledgment of Saeko's signal beneath nodding subtly, and spreading the towel onto the counter. She folded it once, then twice, placing it back onto her arm. That too was a message. 'I know,' towards Saeko as she remained with her face to the man in front of her. She side-eyed Saeko at one point, in some assurance that she too could feel that something was not 'quite right.' Had it something to do with the gentleman in the suit? It had started even before that, with the doves. Although, the white-haired man seemed too garish to notice the uneasiness he stirred in the bar. "Don't mind me," Zena muttered beneath her breath, smiling as another customer with his companion waved to her as they left through the door. The man at the counter was clearly not in ignorance. His smell was too watered to be that alluring, the sort that a human would possess. No, he was a ghoul. Zena's red irises locked with his once more. "Do, continue."

Allo Allo Tunisse Beby Tunisse Beby Scon Scon

MAALA

"Just give me a cup of coffee, i'm sure i'll find him in there." Arthur noticed is interlocutor eyes pointing at him, then at the well dress man behind him and return to him, something seem to trouble her, he could faintly hear her whisper something, he take a glance at the scene happening in his back, the other waiter was dealing with the CCG inspectors, they showed him a picture and asked some question but arthur was too far to heard what this was about; but the girl before him kept on looking as if waiting for some kind of signal, another thing that made him believe that this girl was more than she seem to be along with her figure, hair color and location. When they were done the inspectors left, there was nothing else to see over there he return his attention to the waitress when suddenly he hear two glasses hitting lightly each other, a noise she seemed to nod to, then the towel thing; maybe he was just overthinking. She stare him right into the eyes "Nice chattin' you're having with your little buddy over there, his he worried about these CCG inspectors? Or about our other buddy the tailor?" he then lean closer to her and whisper loud enough for her to hear "Unlike you, good ol' bone snapper his way far of the image i had in mind." he stop for while, look at her face and had "Ain't i right white dragon?".

Zena_Kuzuki Zena_Kuzuki , Allo Allo , Scon Scon

It had been barely a month since Ayako had moved here from her old haunt in Tokyo, and already she felt tempted to pack her bags and go home. This city was a mess, with Doves haunting every alley and bar and ghouls too scared of being captured to do anything but cower in the shadows.

Pathetic.

Still, it wasn't all bad. She had her own apartment downtown, far enough away from prying eyes that she could indulge herself with a bit of fun and not have anything get back to her. However, that didn't change the fact that she still hadn't been able to claim her own territory.

The last attempt she'd made to hunt had been almost two weeks ago, but she wasn't fool enough to make an enemy of the local ghouls before she knew for certain who she was dealing with. That meant following the crowd, at least for a time.

So she would go and see this "Bone Snapper" bitch and ask for her own hunting grounds.

The very notion of it made her long to snap a few bones herself.

According to a ghoul she'd run into the week before, Ayako's best bet for a meeting was some place across town called Antique.

So that was exactly where The Spider had gone.

It didn't impress her, especially when she entered to see a pair of Doves chatting up the waitress, who looked barely able to meet their gazes. Had things really gotten so bad here?

Blood and bones, these people needed help.

Trying to keep her face pleasant, a feat that had become more and more tiresome in the last few years, Ayako approached the bar, where several male ghouls perched, surveying things like skulking rodents.

She really was not impressed.

9b3685769b4084841cce17b87cc3e900.jpgSaeko's eyes had narrowed at the large man talking to his wife, serving another ghoul a glass of wine before approaching the two of them. A fake smile, signaling she was beginning to get pissed off, opened her mouth to speak. "Neither. CCG are more than welcome to drink in here. We communicate with signals about our status of customers. We don't shout because we don't like disturbing others conversation." She explained. "It's true I am the one you're looking for." Saeko said, crossing her arms. "However, you've come during business hours. You can either wait until I'm finished serving these customers to have a conversation, or make an appointment. I've got too much to do to deal with your mediocre intimidation." Saeko said, before looking at her wife. "My love, get him his cup of coffee. Let him kill his time." She turned on her heel at the scent of male ghouls. One's that were not welcome here. They seemed to be surveying the area, but she recognized them. Back a couple years ago, they had almost killed her wife before they were together. The gang that she slaughtered had not given up since they. "Oi!" Her sleeves were rolled up, and she grabbed one of the men's arms. With her free hand, her hand pushed his head into the bar, a loud crunch filling the room.​
"I told you, many times before... You aren't welcome here. You don't even stand a chance." Her voice was quiet in the mans ear, and let go while looking at his buddies. "Get out of my sight." They spared no time, having been ambushed during their own ambush, they grabbed their friend and scrambled away. Next to where they were sitting, a skinny young ghoul that looked like he was starving. "Here again, kid? I told you, you need to learn to hunt. I can't always help you." She whispered towards him, walking behind the bar. Ruffling through a mini fridge, she grabbed a sealed package inside a brown paper bag, she handed it to the young boy. "There you go. You know where to eat it." Saeko nodded towards a back room, the young boy nodding and trotting to the door.​
"What a night..." She sighed, grabbing one of her own fingers and breaking it. A snap and crunch could be heard, before the finger instantly reset itself, an unfazed look on her face. It had been so busy she hadn't even gotten the chance to take off her jacket from when she was outside, now that she was just realizing it. Noticing a woman with bob length black hair, she sighed and took off the jacket, approaching her.​
"Sorry. I didn't see you there. It's been a crazy night. We'll be closing in an hour, so you have some time. Can I get you anything to drink?"​

"Can I get you anything to drink?"

Ayako had to keep herself from smirking at the other female, whose scent was a mess of blood and...and another female ghoul.

A mate?

Interesting...

"Only if you've got something stronger than liquor,"
she responded in a low voice, letting her eyes flash red for the briefest of moments. "I'm looking for someone. You might know them : they seem to enjoy making messes. I was told they could point me in the direction of some free real estate? I haven't gotten around to finding a place yet."

Ayako watched the female's expression closely, breathing in the scent that betrayed so much in such a short period of time. From the scent, the girl's mate was likely the silver-headed woman working the bar.

This mouse has good taste it seems.

For a moment, Ayako considered the merits of approaching the other female, if only to see what her lover might do. Ghoul females were always far more protective over their mates, and Ayako was itching for a fight after so many weeks with nothing to do and no one to butcher. How long had it been since she'd last took her time? Since she'd feasted?

"Bring me to the Bone Thief." She growled, forgetting to be nice.

Zena opened her mouth to speak, but it closed again when Saeko approached, evidently her tone was blunt and austere.
She nodded, Saeko pushing away from them. Zena's voice was low, a fake smile upon her features when she whispered to the man that leaned in front of her still. During their relationship, it was evident that she was more the pacifist in comparison to her wife, who was the natural leader.
"You have everything figured out, rather, haven't you?" She smirked, her voice was calm. "It'll fetch ya a drink. Feel free to take a seat and wait it out-"

"Oi!" Saeko's voice drummed, causing Zena to start, gripping her hands onto the edge of the counter. The scent was familiar. Regretfully familiar.
"It's them." Zena hissed, before abruptly standing back from the bar as Saeko restrained the young man, the other customers scattering from their path. "Thought they had dispersed since..." she muttered beneath her breath, her shoulders squared. Clearly, the small gang hadn't been completely suppressed. Little they could do to defend themselves from such a rival....anyone would have thought they learned that lesson years before. "S-"
There was no cause for concern, at least. They made a quick, and wise exit. Zena couldn't help but release a sigh of relief, catching Saeko's attention and giving her a reassuring smirk. What a night, it said. Customers looked to both herself and Saeko. She raised her voice. "Please, return to your conversations. There is no cause for concern" They seemed satisfied enough, continuing with their pleasures at their tables.

As she whisked around to prepare the coffee for brewing, she noticed the woman who stood nearer the bar. Saeko addressed her. Zena's hearing pricked into the conversation, she remained silent, taking the cup from the shelf and placing it down. Her back was away from them, but she could hear quite well, "Bring me to the Bone Thief."

Quite an ensemble of characters this evening. 'On earth is going on tonight? The hairs on her neck stood on end, everything felt so uncertain. Many new faces, perhaps new confrontations. Zena turned herself around again, after pouring the coffee into its china cup. "There you are!" She beamed, placing the cup down in front of the man.

Again, her eyes glazed towards the woman and Saeko. The scent was unfamiliar, she seemed more the 'lone' ghoul. Usually, she could make the situation out well - I just can't make her out.

Zena stepped from behind the bar, folding her arms across her front, approaching the woman and her wife. "Good evening, Miss." She nodded, her tone completely placid, before picking up again. "Saeko, dear, you thought I should practice on the set-up? You want more hands here or shall I go ahead on the bars?" She rested her fingertips of her one hand on her lower cheek as she spoke. Her gaze flickered every now and then to the woman standing beside them, catching eye contact at points. Perhaps I should stop being so pessimistic. Although, life as a ghoul would teach anyone that - you can't be too careful nowadays. At least she would still be within reach if anything were to occur.

Saeko...so that's the mouse's name...

Ayako's eyes were like frozen chips of jade as she watched the silver-haired woman join her lover. Clearly, the ghoul had heard their conversation and felt the need to stand between her mate and the stranger.

Clever thing, aren't you?

"I was just asking your friend here if she could help me with something. Saeko, was it?" Ayako said in her most innocent voice, giving the lovely woman a polite bow. "My name is Ayako, I just moved to Osaka recently."

Smiling sweetly as she straightened, her eyes flashing red for what must have only been a moment, The Spider offered the taller female her hand to shake - a habit she picked up from spending too much time among Americans back in Tokyo.

Mentions: Alessio / Scon Scon
Hansuke tossed a half-eaten kidney down in disgust. It made a bloody mess on the floor, but it wasn't his problem, so he didn't care. He didn't like the taste of cold meat. It was something he only realized in the last few minutes, when he could barely get through the corpse's liver - usually his favorite part.
Seriously, the tailor needed to install a microwave within his corpse-storage room or something, because Hansuke was grossed out. It was probably because he was used to warm, fresh corpses. He always ate his human meals before they started to decay. Hansuke stood and kicked the half-frozen corpse into a wall, partly because he didn't want it anywhere near him, and partly because he could. "Never again," he swore. He lost his appetite. He nudged another completely frozen corpse with his foot, pushing his mask back over his face. How could any self-respecting ghoul eat this?

Hansuke left the corpses on the floor and left the basement immediately. As payment for his suffering and mental distress, he broke open the cash register and stuffed the cash in his pockets. He searched unsuccessfully for a safe to raid too, but it was probably in the basement - and if he had to smell rotting meat again he'd take it out on the suits. As a finishing touch to his impromptu robbery, he spelled 'Black Cat' on the floor with broken pieces of the register.

Arthur Maala

20191030_225111.jpgArthur turn around to see the other waitress, a somewhat "false" smile on her face, she seemed pissed and what she say confirm his thoughts. After expressing her... displeasure she go away, he turn back to is previous interlocutor, a wide smile on his face "Sorry, seems like i overstep my boundary.", "Am i friendly enough now ?" he would finally get his drink if it wasn't for a group of ghoul entering the bar, angering bone snapper and causing a scene; distracting the white haired girl, again, "Great." he whisper; "why? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? I JUST WANT A CUP OF COFFEE!!!" was Arthur thinking to himself, when they finally left, he sigh in relief "Are you ready to..." he didn't even finish when something else happen; a girl this time she seemed to be a ghoul, was talking with the bone snapper and THIS distracted the waitress AGAIN, ("WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN' HERE IF ALL YOU DO IS GETTING DISTRACTED" i was thinking while reading Zena's post) he try not to listen in order to avoid someone else misunderstanding is intents, but he heard it "Bone thief." seems like the white dragon did too since after FINALLY handing him his coffee (in a chinese cup at that, may all your sins be forgiven.) she leave the counter to join the conversation; Arthur chuckle "Well; i did not wait for nothing.".

4adebc7367927ecf7824e2aa225a58c1.jpg
Saeko placed a glass of blood wine in front of Ayako, as she listened to her wife's request. "Yes. Go ahead darling, your outfit is in the back where the fridges are." Saeko dismissed Zena before hearing the name 'Bone thief'. "Bone Thief? That's a new one. But no, I'm not the Bone Thief. I'm Bone Snapper. I don't keep my victim's bones, unless it was a triumphant and difficult victory. Which I haven't encountered yet." She explained, running a hand through her bangs. "I only make messes when I want to though, usually I have my followers clean it up before it can be discovered. There are always mistakes though. No matter." Saeko took the offer of her hand, shaking it as well. "But some free real estate huh? I can help you with that..." She said as she pulled a small map out from under the counter. "Osaka is ruled entirely by Legion, and even some parts of Tokyo when I lived there. However, Tokyo has a rancid smell, no? Osaka has a bit more nature to it, but that means a bit less prey. Around the downtown area is something you want to avoid between the daytime hours, and anytime between 3am and 5am. That's where doves prowl. You can definitely hunt around there, or the outskirts. I'd mostly avoid the outskirts because it filled with homeless humans and nobody likes to eat those," She said quietly.

Her finger trailed down to a train station, a suburban area. "A lot of families live here, but the station is highly avoided by doves. The Doves can't be bothered to protect it, since it's so easy to escape. It's small, about two miles of territory, but you're new. You need to earn more territory. We'll see how you do. Oh, and..." She grabbed a deer skull fashion pin and handed it to her. "Legion is large, and not everyone knows of new people with new territory. This will show anyone that you're protected by the Wendigo, and that territory is yours. Nobody should bother you." Saeko said, before giving a smirk. "But it's kind of pathetic to come to the leader of the city for territory huh? Not being able to dominate your own. Nobody is stronger than who they are when they are by themselves..." Saeko leaned in closer. "And that innocent voice won't work on my wife or I. Your scent is obvious, and so are your thoughts... I suggest keeping your eyes on the wine and off my wife. She is mine, and my object. Tread carefully, insect." Saeko warned with a gentle smile, backing up and looking towards Arthur.

"Now. What do you want?"

"Tread carefully, insect."

It took every ounce of self control not to rip the bitch's throat out. Never once, in the last two years, had anyone dared show The Spider such blatant disrespect. Whether or not this pathetic excuse for a ghoul knew who she was besides the point ; Ayako had gotten to where she was because she didn't take shit from lesser beings.

The Doves were gone, the cafe empty of humans save for a pair of them sitting at the far end of the bar. It had been too long since Ayako had tasted flesh, and it made her weak.

She knew it would be impossible to crush the older ghoul on an empty stomach, especially when it was clear that she'd just fed. Still...

But then the coward turned ber back to Ayako, dismissing her entirely as she addressed some other ghoul at the bar. That, was the act that made her snap.

Ayako's eyes went red as she surveyed the room. There had to be at least eight other ghouls around, all of them lackeys to Wendigo by the stench. She would have to act quickly.

Ayako had always been unusually fast, even for a ghoul, and it was that speed that allowed her cross the room in less than a second, directly to where those sacks of flesh were sat.

She didn't say a word, barely made a sound, as she broke the man's neck and threw him to the floor before grabbing the woman and tearing out ber throat. It took mere moments for the other ghouls to react, but by then she had already taken a massive bite out of the human's corpse.

Her kagune exploded from her back, and she used the legs to swing herself up and hang down from the club ceiling, the blade-like tips of her kagune stabbing two foolish ghouls through the heart as the others watched with shocked outrage.

"You fucked with the wrong insect, Bitch."

Last edited:
Maala

20191030_225111.jpg Occupied, Arthur didn't follow the conversation between the two ghoul; he knew that thing could go from pretty goob to very bad in a second (and that exactly what happen) but he just wanted to enjoy some coffee, why is everyone against that.

So Arthur wasn't following their conversation at all, he saw a new face, one he would know more about later for sure, and this girl seemed kind of... troublesome talking about "Bone thief" out of nowhere normally he would stand up go to the girl and try to talk some sense into her but well, it wasn't is role to play this time he's just a customer after all; so he grab his cup and take a first sip, a second, a third before finally noticing the white dragon heading to another room, he take a look at Bone snapper and the other girl and judging by the expression on their faces "She was right, things are getting lively." suddenly the waitress turn around to face him, seems like their were done "Ouf, thanks god everythings al..." hoooooooooo no, nothing was alright; a simple at the girl face was enough for Arthur to understand that and got confirmation when making use a speed he didn't suspect she had, she jump at the throat of a human couple still in the store, killing them then eating their corpses her kagune expanding from her back, looked like a spider legs before doing what every spider do, sticking on a wall and looking at the people in the room as if making a up an attack plan just a little difference between these two beings, she talked, Arthur was surprised, looking at the mess she just cause he thought she went berserk or something but NO! SHE kept her sanity, SHE did all of thin on purpose; look like Snappy offended her but was that reason enough to cause a rictus, knowing that the CCG was getting pretty active in these parts? No, it wasn't. It is not. And will never be.

Finishing is coffee before rising from his seat, Arthur turn around to Bone snapper slowly advancing toward her, then turn to the spider and joining his hand he clap three times, he look directly into her eyes, frown "From now on, you should be more careful than ever before." he then turn his head to face bone snapper "I'm just a customer this time, so i let you deal with her." in order to leave them enough space to "argue" he get to a corner of the room where he stand grabbing his phone to make a call, "Hey wolf, could you tell linus to find to get ready, i need his help with something."

"Very well." She nodded, gave one last, silent glance towards the woman beside Saeko, her smile sickly but intentional. Zena was expressionless, but turned her back on both her wife and the woman, tapping Saeko's forearm as she brushed past her to prepare for practice.
There were fewer customers by this point, and she made a small waving gesture to the man who had originally conversed with her at the bar. Saeko would deal with his issue in a moment, so she had a chance to get ready for her routine on the bars. She walked towards a door behind the counter that led to another corridor, and then to her studio. There was a set of bars and a long ribbon, cast from the ceiling set on a small platform within the bar itself, to the side of the counter, where she performed small routines as entertainment for customers. But her main practice, and where she spent most of her free time if not with the Legion, with Saeko and the children - she spent in her studio at the end of the corridor. Her precious trapeze would have to wait, tonight she would be practicing on the bars inside of the bar rather than in the studio, she assumed. That way, she could keep an eye on things.
1577027519429.pngShe let down her hair, shaking it out and exhaling deeply. What an evening.
Placing her hand on the doorknob, a crash to her right made her start. The woman that had been talking with Saeko just a few moments ago had attacked a customer. Zena whisked around, staring, bracing for a defense. "What the h-"
A Rinkaku kagune. Softer in substance than Zena's ukaku wings, which were more like sharp and hardened crystal in form - but much like Saeko's, it was deadly all the same.
She did not release her kagune, not yet. There was a moment of pause as everyone glared towards the attacker - watching for the next move. Heart pounding, the attacker poised for more action, the white-haired ghoul shot a glance towards her wife nearer the bar, Zena bracing herself, feet apart, fists clenched. "Saeko!" Her tone was announcing yet calm. Currently, Zena was closest to the attack. The man originally at the bar had moved to another place, phone to his ear. In the next second, Zena lurched a few steps forward, between the ghoul at one end of the bar, and Saeko and the man at the other - her hands outstretched to her sides, "No-". At least that may give Saeko and anyone else time to act. The attacker appeared strong, but it didn't waver Zena, who stood glaring at the woman at the end of the bar. It wouldn't take much for Zena to respond with an attack, to protect the establishment and her wife - although Saeko's own strength was incalculable, beside and above Zena's.
At any given moment, Zena would leap towards the woman. But risking further combat in their establishment was too much of a risk, and with CCG on the prowl, a brawl outside of the bar was even greater a risk. What was this ghoul's problem? Had something been said between them at that moment when Zena left?

Tonight was not an ordinary night at the bar.

ae2403c9a3a77e3b70299825d6a1be8e.jpgSaeko crossed her arms, tilting her head as the Spider killed a few humans and ghouls. "Ah, yes. You truly are a child aren't you? Didn't you learn the first rule of bullying? Reacting is something the bully wants you to do. We relish in it." Saeko said to the woman as she attacked the humans and ghouls. A couple attacks flew near her, Saeko only using her hand to push the attack away from her, and more importantly, her wife. "Frankly, watching a child throw a tantrum is truly amusing. It'd be different if our children were here, you'd be dead." Saeko smiled softly, popping her knuckles. Looking around the shop, most of the customers were gone. The only ones that were left were ghouls. A few that were clearly Legion members had stood up, ready to fight on Saeko's behalf. Saeko looked at them, waving them off. "No need. Just keep an eye out for doves." She had ordered, and the obliged and walked outside to keep watch. As she watched Zena get between them, Saeko furrowed her brows and jumped over the counter and stood in front of Zena. "You're still nurturing our son. I can't have you risking your life dear. That would make him worried." Saeko sighed.

Turning back to Ayako, she crossed her arms again. "Why are you so upset? You're acting like a child. You came here asking for territory, and you got it, did you not? I just told you off because I don't like intruders staring at my mate.... But it looks like you ruined your slim chance of ever getting with her, let alone speaking with her." Saeko chuckled, before hearing the door jingle aggressively along with heavy footsteps. "Queen, they're coming! The Doves!" One man said, while the other closed the door behind them. "What do we do?" He asked, as Saeko looked at the floor.

7ecbd407eec794afc89440ed07a5c955.jpg"They probably got attracted to the commotion the Arachnid caused, all the screaming from the humans. Damn insect." Saeko glared over at Ayako, grabbing Zena's and Saeko's mask from behind the counter. "Alright. Here's the plan. You two, go back to Legion and warn them of the attack incoming to Antique. We'll deal with things from here." She instructed, sending the two male ghouls away. "Stay in the back. Back me up with your wings, yeah? Your safety is more important." Saeko asked Zena, kissing her forehead. "I love you," She said with a gentle smile, turning back to Ayako. "Alright, Spider. CCG is coming," She listed to the sirens and roaring of engines. "And from what it sounds like, it's a large operation. Guess they found me out, thanks to you. But for now, we're allies. We both don't want to be killed by CCG, so let's make a temporary truce. I assume you have your mask?" Saeko asked, slipping her matte black skull mask and hoodie on, putting on the hood.

"Because the CCG here, are relentless. Get ready..." Saeko said, standing inside the shop, waiting for CCG's first move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back