• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
ACTION #1

It was finally done, as she plunged the blinding hot object into the rivers, cooling it down as the water around it evaporated into a whirlwind of vapor. She poured more and more of her divine essence into it.

It was akin to a Noble Phantasm, it was forged by the best of her abilities and imbued with as much of her essence, it was a weapon of a hero, made for one purpose only.

To kill a God. It was imbued with as much power to do that, made by a god, made with the divine essence of a god, and to be wielded by a God, It would help in the death of him. And it's name?

[BLACK BARREL]

But it was not done, forged and smithed it was, but to be fully complete it. It must be engraved with its own rules. Akin to the 12 Promises of Excalibur, this will limit its strength, but in doing so, fully unleashed in the right time, its power will be massively increased.

But only the right wielder may have it.

They fight not for themselves but for others.

They fight something that is out of this world

They fight without a single doubt

And finally. They fight with all their all.

The Four Promises of the Gunner bind this Barrel, but when the time comes right, its power will be wielded.

Once the final promise was etched to the side of the Barrel, it was done, primordial in form, it slowly warped and shifted into a gargantuan launcher, neon linings that were traced across the barrel glowed with the kalediscope potential of a hero, it was done. the [BLACK BARREL] was forged.

Coincidentally enough, as she finished forging her Divine Noble Phantasm, she heard the message.

/̵̺̦̜͖̀̿̊̍͒̚͝͠H̵̗̙̘̋͐̒̐̃̒͗͋͗̏̊̍̓͝͝Ṳ̶̧̏̔̂̆͛̎̐̿̂̒͝͝B̷̡̮̼͍̙͎͕̙͓̪͖̬̈́̐̓͒͌̒̑͠͝B̵͖͍̠̜̻̥̀̒͒̈́͗͒͘͜Į̵̠̫̻͔̟͔̭̯̓̃͗̾͌̏͒̈́͠E̵̘̙͉̞͕͔̺̱̮͎̖͍͔̹̍̔/̴̖̞̳̘̞̳̹̝̻͔͖̪͎̔̇̂̇̌̒̆̊͌̀̔͌̚̕͜͠

Her teeth gnashed against each other, guilt lashed against her like a vile green-eyed monster, it was not right to go, not when she was still not worthy, but. She was called upon, she must accept his call.

And so, she made a portal and went in, the [BLACK BARREL] needed a wielder after all.

[=============(<X>)============]
( Celestial Speck Celestial Speck )
Ocaeril would hear the shattering of glass as a place of his dimension fractured away like a broken window, bright light poured out as a figure enshrouded by the light went out, once out, the wound in his dimension was immediately fixed, the fractured parts flying back and reassembling itself as it was played backwards on a tape-recorder.

With the light gone, the figure was revealed, in deep-sea blue armor that looked as if a dragon wrapped itself around the figure, breathing and the moving of the scales like it was alive, its scales thrummed with energy.

The head was covered in wrappings upon wrappings of cloth and locked up with a small cage modified to work as a helmet.

The figure walked towards Ocaeril as a large weapon flickered into existence, it was gigantic, modeled in this sleek and advanced way akin to the Nymphid's futuristic ship, but had more weight to it and was angled in nature. It also thrummed with energy and had linings that glowed every color of the spectrum, but the most notable thing about it is that it was black, black as in it absorbed all light into it, barely any light reflected on it, it simply was black, as it absorbed all light.

The figure stopped in front of Ocaeril, and hesitated for a moment before bowing in deep respect and strangely enough apologetic sorrow.

It then went down on one knee as it offered the weapon to Ocaeril.

When asked, the figure simply continued to offer the weapon, as if insisting to take it.

As what, or who was very clearly Inqui appeared into the Boundaries of reality, another figure who was very clearly Ocaeril stared at her back.

Unlike her different appearance, Ocaeril stood the same as always. Despite this fact his blue eyes seemed more slit and focused, the man stared at the woman going towards him with familiarity, although not saying a word. A neutral frown was still on his face, as he seemingly analyzed her up and down. Soon...His eyes landed on the weapon and her actions with it. Her essence, her emotions, Ocaeril could feel it with Chakra.

As his wife knelt herself in one knee, Ocaeril felt a part of him die.

...Inqui...

A hand went towards her, it grabbed something. But not the 'something' she was expecting. His hand didn't reach for the weapon, it didn't reach to the new arsenal being offered to him. No, it went towards her.

A hand touched upon her 'helmet', slowly taking off the cage from her face, and, with a hand holding her left cheek, and another slowly unwrapping the cloth around her face, Ocaeril ever so gently took off the horrible, horrible headwear she was currently wearing. And through all of that, Ocaeril had a gentle smile on his face. His hands were warm despite the cold and unending void they were currently on, and gently caressed her.

"There, there." He said simply, his voice gentle, as he took out the final piece of the cloth. "Don't cry over something that isn't your fault. I'm here with you."

There were no powers here. There was no planning. No cold. No disgust. No drama. Ocaeril never felt a single tear of hatred towards Inqui. Why would he? It was Dark Narus' fault. He was the one who forced himself onto her when she offered peace. He was the one who's trying to ruin everything. He's the one trying to take Tanya. He knew Inqui was feeling like she's the one at fault...But what breaks his heart here isn't the fact she allowed herself to be kissed by him.

No, what broke his heart was her genuinely believing he'd be capable of hating her out of the blue like that.

"You're really dumb if you think I'll ever stop loving you."

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

"Isss that so? Well, it is true we allllll re-birth various forms on any being after the first fall. We help them get used to new forms by the naaaavigation of the peers- others or themselves." That's to answer the formes. A new incarnation made from re-birth is usually in good care before they find their own path- their own destination. But to hear Inqui needed that space to process and heal, Tiamat sighed in worry, and gave a concerned expression. "I'm aware of the events, my child. I was in discomfort. I flew to escape the situation before I made preparations to reduce that bird to 'left-overrr featherssss'. As for her, I do not rush her preparation. I understand her discomfort after what it did. That'sss to say; we all needed our time to relax from that moment. I just hope she's feeling okay." For a big dragonoid, she has a big heart for the beings she sees as her children (like usual, despite her current forme made to find the end of a enemy's core).

It will be a while before she's fully able to check on anybody else, but she's fine waiting in her comfortable blue void- much like her family is there. The family that remains in the triforce pieces have yet to come out, but they're still there, and they worry as much as she does.

Helsa Action 1#

Helsa lied back on her throne, completely limp. Her mind was in complete and utter turmoil. She had been lying here ever since Ocaeril had left her listless. She had no idea what she wanted to do anymore. She had no idea what she was anymore...

Who can I even talk to about this? She groused.

Oh, how about the manifestation of your very personality? Lilith snarked from within the corners of her mind.

Do you have an answer?

Look into your past, and you will see.
Lilith said cryptically, getting a eye-roll from Helsa. Nevertheless, she had no other ideas on what to do, so with a quiet sigh, she dove into her memories.

-

Helsa looked around the metaphysical representation of her mind. Formerly a massive castle dedicated to herself, filled with depictions of herself in various positions of victory, now fallen into ruin. She didn't know what she wanted any more.

Calmly walking through it's halls, she viewed the memories contained within. And...she began to notice something. The memories that had to do with Ocaeril and Inqui seemed more...alive. The ruined palace around them seemed more intact around those memories. Helsa was still confused. Even though she wasn't sure what she wanted anymore, that didn't mean she actually cared about them, right?

And yet...those memories gave off warmth.

Inqui and Helsa meeting for the first time. Inqui showing her around the Throne when she asked for Lee. Inqui comforting her in the depths of her island. Inqui and Helsa fighting alongside one another during the Krassmas incident.

Ocaeril at the Krassmas show. Her working with him to stop the Kitsune. Her fighting alongside him against Krass. Her going insane and him snapping her back to sanity with coffee. When they fought with each other against Yimor. The 'therapy' sessions.

All of them, glowing with a warmth that felt...comforting.

"So." Lilith whispered in Helsa's ear. "What do you want to do?"

"I...I don't-"

"What do you want to do!?"

"I WANT TO HELP OCAERIL!" Helsa screamed, and her eyes widened in surprise. She could feel Lilith smiling.

"There's your answer."

-

Helsa's eyes snapped open. She knew exactly what she wanted to do. At least for now.

With a gesture, large diamonds of corruption crystal formed before her, shaping themselves in the middle of the air. Then, dark chakra filled the crystals to the brim, imbuing them with power. Helsa snapped her fingers, and the crystals shattered into smaller, sharp-tipped, their lower halves slimmed down to act like a handle. They fell to the ground, clattering slightly on the carpet.

With a smile on her face, Helsa gathered up the Dark Chakra kunai. There would be more preparations to be had in the future.

But this would be a start.

As what, or who was very clearly Inqui appeared into the Boundaries of reality, another figure who was very clearly Ocaeril stared at her back.

Unlike her different appearance, Ocaeril stood the same as always. Despite this fact his blue eyes seemed more slit and focused, the man stared at the woman going towards him with familiarity, although not saying a word. A neutral frown was still on his face, as he seemingly analyzed her up and down. Soon...His eyes landed on the weapon and her actions with it. Her essence, her emotions, Ocaeril could feel it with Chakra.

As his wife knelt herself in one knee, Ocaeril felt a part of him die.

...Inqui...

A hand went towards her, it grabbed something. But not the 'something' she was expecting. His hand didn't reach for the weapon, it didn't reach to the new arsenal being offered to him. No, it went towards her.

A hand touched upon her 'helmet', slowly taking off the cage from her face, and, with a hand holding her left cheek, and another slowly unwrapping the cloth around her face, Ocaeril ever so gently took off the horrible, horrible headwear she was currently wearing. And through all of that, Ocaeril had a gentle smile on his face. His hands were warm despite the cold and unending void they were currently on, and gently caressed her.

"There, there." He said simply, his voice gentle, as he took out the final piece of the cloth. "Don't cry over something that isn't your fault. I'm here with you."

There were no powers here. There was no planning. No cold. No disgust. No drama. Ocaeril never felt a single tear of hatred towards Inqui. Why would he? It was Dark Narus' fault. He was the one who forced himself onto her when she offered peace. He was the one who's trying to ruin everything. He's the one trying to take Tanya. He knew Inqui was feeling like she's the one at fault...But what breaks his heart here isn't the fact she allowed herself to be kissed by him.

No, what broke his heart was her genuinely believing he'd be capable of hating her out of the blue like that.

"You're really dumb if you think I'll ever stop loving you."
As Ocaeril places takes off the cage on Inqui's head and place a hand on her cheek, Inqui's head flinched a flicker in surprise before leaning upon his hand hesitatingly.

As he continues to unwrap the wrappings, Inqui let her head rest on Ocaeril's hand more and more, as if seeking out comfort, when all the wrappings were gone, her face revealed, a tearful face who's shining eyes looked at Ocaeril intently with a dull glow of sorrow.

"O..ca"

Inqui closed her eyes as she placed her head against Ocaeril's chest, embracing all of him with a tight yet loving brace.

"I..I..didn't...want...to..lose...you...all...I...didn't...wanted...to..be..aban..doned...I..was...afraid..you...would....leave..me...hate...me"

She lifted her head, leaving a stain of slime on Oaceril's chest, she looked up to him.

"I..love...you..Hubbie"

She then went up and kissed Ocaeril deeply before resting her head on his shoulders.

"Thank...you"

Inqui's face was lit with joy, she was happy she had a husband like Ocaeril, someone who didn't leave her despite what happened.

When Tiamat spoke ever so gently and with care towards Inqui, Ocaeril couldn't help but smile. Truly, Tiamat was one of the wisest gods here. The respect he had for his adopted mother was great. She taught him most of his ideals, she shaped his personality, and if it wasn't for her, he doesn't even know what sort of god he would be, nowadays. He was certain he could grow and learn by himself, he was certain that he didn't need her aid, but...He was so, so glad he did.

Maybe growing and learning by yourself is an admirable task. But having help is nothing to be ashamed of.

A chuckle came from him as she spoke about Dark Narus. Looks like they share that sort of view towards 'it.' It was rare to see Tiamat really disliking someone like that. "Don't worry. I have a feeling she won't let it stand like that. Inqui is a strong woman. The strongest I know- aside from you, of course, haha!"

It felt odd to laugh like this, despite the situation at hand. But even so...It felt good. Calming, even.

"...And...Mom? Thank you for supporting me. I'm glad to be your son."

...And I'm glad to be married to you, too.

In the other dimension, Ocaeril hugged Inqui back with care, holding the back of her head and caressing it with one hand, and patting her back with another. Deep down, he was angry. Deep down, he was really, really furious. So much so he could probably accidentally kill someone if he moved a finger up. That anger was directed at Dark Narus. The so-called 'father' of Tanya. The pathetic existence that somehow Tanya's true parents sent after her instead of going personally.

How much suffering did they cause here? How much suffering did they cause before?

It was just unfair. It was unfair others had to suffer because one sought after their family. It was an admirable task, but what they did, what they said. It clearly took its toll on Inqui. It took its toll on Tanya. And Ocaeril has had enough, he doesn't want any more tolls to be taken.

He's had enough.

"I won't let you or anyone else drown in their sorrow because of them." Ocaeril said simply, his eyes gazing off into the infinity of his plane of existence. "We might not be able to burn it away by ourselves, but if we can stand together, then no challenge is large enough for us, my hero."

With a slight kiss on her head, Ocaeril smiled.

"
I love you too. But don't stand up just because of me. Stand up because of others that care about you. You're not only my hero. You're everyone's hero. Eva, Tanya, Tiamat, Merlin...Everyone is counting on you."

With a hand going towards her hand where the weapon stood, a sight that hasn't been seen in years appeared on Ocaeril's face. A large, kind, and uplifting smile. A smile of hope to burn away sorrow- a smile of someone who truly loved mortals, who truly loved his family, who truly loved his friends. A smile Ocaeril hadn't done in its full size ever since his absorption of Zyr, ever since he 'grew up.'

Maybe that was the smile of a man whose views are flawed, but even so, it was a smile that he felt like it was needed.

"So, let's prepare roasted chicken today and save Tanya, eh?"

Eva Communication Post
Eva looked at Ocaeril, and adjusted her grip on her spear.

"Don't worry Father, I know what I'm capable of," she said with a reassuring smile. "That ugly vulture won't last long in combat."

She then twirled her spear, and spoke once more.

"Shall we begin?"

Selee-01 Selee-01

Meanwhile, with Eva and Ocaeril...
Ocaeril smiled and gave his daughter a gentle pat on the head, his face showing genuine pride, but also a bit of sorrow...And worry. He trusted Inqui, Helsa, Tiamat, Arceus, and other gods for combat. And while he knew what his daughter was capable of given her aspects...He still couldn't help but worry. It was a natural feeling any parents shared- even if their children were all-powerful, divine-chosen heroes, they were still their little babies. Eva was no exception.

Still...He knew he couldn't hold her back. She was growing up fast. Soon, she'd be an adult. And she showed that she wished to fight for the sake of the world and her mother.

"We raised you well..." He spoke gently, floating down to reach her eye level. He tapped her forehead for a moment and smiled. The Rinnegan in her eyes suddenly appeared. "Remember you are not alone. You have many gifts and allies to aid you."

Regardless, for her question...He shook his head. "In a bit. I need to get confirmation from everyone they're ready, and if anyone else is going to join us to take him down." He did, however, have a few people that were 'banned' from the 'help' list. He wouldn't say any names, though. "And remember, only use your divine power, the Actions, or whatever some people call it if you feel like it's absolutely necessary. It could act as a powerful tool for winning to us."

There was a pause before he spoke again. "
Your grandmother, mother, Helsa, and likely Arceus as well are going to join. Now...Eva, would you like to show me the abilities you learned in combat? Maybe we could even do something cool like a duo attack~ maybe a trio, or team attack if Inqui and Tiamat join in as well~" He also wanted to get a proper idea of where Eva stood, power wise.

Selee-01 Selee-01

Meanwhile, with Eva and Ocaeril...
Ocaeril smiled and gave his daughter a gentle pat on the head, his face showing genuine pride, but also a bit of sorrow...And worry. He trusted Inqui, Helsa, Tiamat, Arceus, and other gods for combat. And while he knew what his daughter was capable of given her aspects...He still couldn't help but worry. It was a natural feeling any parents shared- even if their children were all-powerful, divine-chosen heroes, they were still their little babies. Eva was no exception.

Still...He knew he couldn't hold her back. She was growing up fast. Soon, she'd be an adult. And she showed that she wished to fight for the sake of the world and her mother.

"We raised you well..." He spoke gently, floating down to reach her eye level. He tapped her forehead for a moment and smiled. The Rinnegan in her eyes suddenly appeared. "Remember you are not alone. You have many gifts and allies to aid you."

Regardless, for her question...He shook his head. "In a bit. I need to get confirmation from everyone they're ready, and if anyone else is going to join us to take him down." He did, however, have a few people that were 'banned' from the 'help' list. He wouldn't say any names, though. "And remember, only use your divine power, the Actions, or whatever some people call it if you feel like it's absolutely necessary. It could act as a powerful tool for winning to us."

There was a pause before he spoke again. "
Your grandmother, mother, Helsa, and likely Arceus as well are going to join. Now...Eva, would you like to show me the abilities you learned in combat? Maybe we could even do something cool like a duo attack~ maybe a trio, or team attack if Inqui and Tiamat join in as well~" He also wanted to get a proper idea of where Eva stood, power wise.

"Of course," Eva said. "Make an attack on something, and I'll demonstrate."

"Of course," Eva said. "Make an attack on something, and I'll demonstrate."

Ocaeril hummed for a second, considering what to use, before with a movement of his hands forming a hand seal, a faceless clone of himself appeared, seemingly made out of dark energy, stars being seen from the inside of it- and two twin horns sprouting from its side.

Ocaeril then mentioned to it for Eva, as if telling her to go ahead.

Ocaeril hummed for a second, considering what to use, before with a movement of his hands forming a hand seal, a faceless clone of himself appeared, seemingly made out of dark energy, stars being seen from the inside of it- and two twin horns sprouting from its side.

Ocaeril then mentioned to it for Eva, as if telling her to go ahead.
In a flash of ECLIPSE, the clone is magnified. Dark flames ripple within it's heart, supernovae pulsing within it's flesh as a luminescent halo forms above it. The horns elongate and multiply into a fearsome display, and the blank face grows a mouthful of obsidian fangs. It is far more powerful and lethal than it was, and it shows.

In a flash of ECLIPSE, the clone is magnified. Dark flames ripple within it's heart, supernovae pulsing within it's flesh as a luminescent halo forms above it. The horns elongate and multiply into a fearsome display, and the blank face grows a mouthful of obsidian fangs. It is far more powerful and lethal than it was, and it shows.

Ocaeril whistled, and clapped his hands, patting Eva's head in parental pride. It reminded him of his own Evolution Sphere. Perhaps there was some limitations to Eva's own when it comes to buffing, however...

Soon, with a poof of smoke, the clone disappeared, and the Chakra sent into it returned to Ocaeril.

"I'm impressed. Where did you learn these abilities, Eva? I don't think I taught you..."

GM UPDATE:

The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

The bird-god completely ignored as Ocaeril seethed, instead taking note of Nyarlathotep.

"I had no intent of 'reclaiming a lost love'. Simply put, I thought it'd be funny. Now, you seem like a reasonable sort, mind helping me find my daughter?"
The voice of the horrid chaos of crawling flesh responded to him(unperturbed by the dismissal of it's claim of seeking, nor being able to convince the 'lost love') , "Oh, so the Daughter you seek is not your(the) 'Lost (Parental)Love' present in this world?" It's jawed face shifted to that of the Lost Daughter, an illusion of flesh made real, for but a moment as it collapsed back into the seamless chaos of it's body. While it's suave voice continued uncaring of it's disgusting form, "Nevertheless, let us discuss business elsewhere, as it would be quite rude to spoil the 'rapture' of your reunitement with the Lost Daughter."
1593575936235.png
As it's flesh started to melt as if wax was set aflame, a terrible gas of deepest darkness that smelt foul (like mustard) and was fog-like in it's movement. The beast of dripping flesh approached the False-Lich, and this 'Fog' began to consume them, envelop them, and embrace them. But, this was no ordinary Fog, this was Ulgu, an individual 'Wind' of the Warp's 'Sea'. The very embodiment of confusion, uncertainty, concealment, and oh so much more, but 'Fog' was special. For it was the bulwark, the division between 'Worlds', and the boundary of them, that once passed signified significant change in locale. This would separate Bird-God from the cursed gaze of the Llama via the formation of a 'Mini-World', leaving the curse behind within the hall unable to follow, and let them with potential ease transport to the confines of the Immaterium, to the Palace of Shifting Chaos, Home of the Black Pharaoh. But, the Crawling Chaos cared not, for if the False-Liche came/followed... untold terrors would descend upon an agreement, and if he did not come, the world shall be burnt to a crisp in time, and countless souls would be in perpetual agony beneath Nyarlathotep's caress regardless.
1593575742223.png

Ocaeril whistled, and clapped his hands, patting Eva's head in parental pride. It reminded him of his own Evolution Sphere. Perhaps there was some limitations to Eva's own when it comes to buffing, however...

Soon, with a poof of smoke, the clone disappeared, and the Chakra sent into it returned to Ocaeril.

"I'm impressed. Where did you learn these abilities, Eva? I don't think I taught you..."
“I don’t know. It’s just there.” Eva shrugged.

Truthfully, if Tiamat didn't like a creation, she'd voice or express her distaste in it- which she's doing right now with Dark Narus. If she could re-create a dark core, she could re-birth it to a much more pleasant being. If only redemption and change were to be easy... but her child, her adopted child Ocaeril, should be able to do something like it. She's taught him very well.

"..." It took silence, but now she gave the gentlest smile she can possibly give with her forme. It just looks very teethy on her. "Thank you, my child, for we have been through a lotttt of things togetherrrr, laaah~ I'll always be here for anything, and I'lll always be prouuuud of you. As well as... our family. We are all so proud of you. Because of these triforces, we'll get to see them agaiinn. Even if it means they have to appear in baaaattle." For both perspectives, it could be just Tiamat and her spiritual family expressing their happiness for both Ocaeril and Inqui. The triforce parts glowed gently. "They must be speaking the same. Oh, joy~ Aaaahhhh~" Good news indeed. It was good to prepared in both ways, physically and mentally, for the battle that can change anything.

It is likely her set up will help as their battle against the enemy somehow. And the effects will be grand given her forme. As for her ponderings of re-birthing evil cores and the effects and guidance that can change, that's just a question for anytime, if she had the right way to say it.

When Tiamat spoke ever so gently and with care towards Inqui, Ocaeril couldn't help but smile. Truly, Tiamat was one of the wisest gods here. The respect he had for his adopted mother was great. She taught him most of his ideals, she shaped his personality, and if it wasn't for her, he doesn't even know what sort of god he would be, nowadays. He was certain he could grow and learn by himself, he was certain that he didn't need her aid, but...He was so, so glad he did.

Maybe growing and learning by yourself is an admirable task. But having help is nothing to be ashamed of.

A chuckle came from him as she spoke about Dark Narus. Looks like they share that sort of view towards 'it.' It was rare to see Tiamat really disliking someone like that. "Don't worry. I have a feeling she won't let it stand like that. Inqui is a strong woman. The strongest I know- aside from you, of course, haha!"

It felt odd to laugh like this, despite the situation at hand. But even so...It felt good. Calming, even.

"...And...Mom? Thank you for supporting me. I'm glad to be your son."

...And I'm glad to be married to you, too.

In the other dimension, Ocaeril hugged Inqui back with care, holding the back of her head and caressing it with one hand, and patting her back with another. Deep down, he was angry. Deep down, he was really, really furious. So much so he could probably accidentally kill someone if he moved a finger up. That anger was directed at Dark Narus. The so-called 'father' of Tanya. The pathetic existence that somehow Tanya's true parents sent after her instead of going personally.

How much suffering did they cause here? How much suffering did they cause before?

It was just unfair. It was unfair others had to suffer because one sought after their family. It was an admirable task, but what they did, what they said. It clearly took its toll on Inqui. It took its toll on Tanya. And Ocaeril has had enough, he doesn't want any more tolls to be taken.

He's had enough.

"I won't let you or anyone else drown in their sorrow because of them." Ocaeril said simply, his eyes gazing off into the infinity of his plane of existence. "We might not be able to burn it away by ourselves, but if we can stand together, then no challenge is large enough for us, my hero."

With a slight kiss on her head, Ocaeril smiled.

"
I love you too. But don't stand up just because of me. Stand up because of others that care about you. You're not only my hero. You're everyone's hero. Eva, Tanya, Tiamat, Merlin...Everyone is counting on you."

With a hand going towards her hand where the weapon stood, a sight that hasn't been seen in years appeared on Ocaeril's face. A large, kind, and uplifting smile. A smile of hope to burn away sorrow- a smile of someone who truly loved mortals, who truly loved his family, who truly loved his friends. A smile Ocaeril hadn't done in its full size ever since his absorption of Zyr, ever since he 'grew up.'

Maybe that was the smile of a man whose views are flawed, but even so, it was a smile that he felt like it was needed.

"So, let's prepare roasted chicken today and save Tanya, eh?"
Inqui smiled as she wiped away her tears, she stood up and nodded at Ocaeril.

"Yes...let's...indeed...my...love!"

She looked to the gun and offered it to Ocaeril.

"This...wea..pon...can..not...be...wiel...ded...by...me...but...you..may...wield...it...Hubbie...or..is..there,,,some...one...else...you...bel...ieve...is...the...best...wiel...der...of..this...Divine...Cons..truct?"

Ocaeril considering his options for a moment, as he finally took note of the gun currently in Inqui's hands. His eyes of Evolution Analyzed the weapon. It was powerful, and the essence of it told him that she clearly used her limited divine powers for it. Ocaeril considering using it but soon remembered that he already had more than enough gears and weapons for this battle. The Dragon Slayer, his Truth-Seeking Orbs, his immense Chakra reserves and Ninjutsu, his fused armor from both Zyr and Tiamat, his rubber body...

This would end up being something that wouldn't be as useful as his other abilities, at least to him. He can tell the weapon holds great power, but...

Hmmm.

A spark of an idea appeared on Ocaeril's mind. Soon, he reminded himself of Eva, currently using only a simple wooden spear as Dark Narus' weakness, and her shield her only form of defense aside from the Rinnegan and her natural powers. That, and her 'Superiority' aspect would certainly make it so she can use it better then anyone else he knows, at least at first glance.

"Eva's aspects allow her to be superior in most tasks she does." That's right- and she had more than enough power to actually use said weapon. "She's fighting with us. She was enraged towards Dark Narus after he did what he did. That, and her weapon isn't divine- at least her current one. I believe she could make good use of this if you so allow it for her to use it."

Ocaeril considering his options for a moment, as he finally took note of the gun currently in Inqui's hands. His eyes of Evolution Analyzed the weapon. It was powerful, and the essence of it told him that she clearly used her limited divine powers for it. Ocaeril considering using it but soon remembered that he already had more than enough gears and weapons for this battle. The Dragon Slayer, his Truth-Seeking Orbs, his immense Chakra reserves and Ninjutsu, his fused armor from both Zyr and Tiamat, his rubber body...

This would end up being something that wouldn't be as useful as his other abilities, at least to him. He can tell the weapon holds great power, but...

Hmmm.

A spark of an idea appeared on Ocaeril's mind. Soon, he reminded himself of Eva, currently using only a simple wooden spear as Dark Narus' weakness, and her shield her only form of defense aside from the Rinnegan and her natural powers. That, and her 'Superiority' aspect would certainly make it so she can use it better then anyone else he knows, at least at first glance.

"Eva's aspects allow her to be superior in most tasks she does." That's right- and she had more than enough power to actually use said weapon. "She's fighting with us. She was enraged towards Dark Narus after he did what he did. That, and her weapon isn't divine- at least her current one. I believe she could make good use of this if you so allow it for her to use it."
Inqui thought about it, before nodding.

"Yes...that...is...good...The...Wea...pon...will...accept...her...I...am...sure..of..it...the...only...thing...now..is...for her...to...accept...it...I...must...go...give..it...to...her...do...you...know...where...she..is...hubb..ie?"

Ocaeril silently nodded in response, before with a movement of his hands, one of them being placed near his face, and his third eye-opening, the dimension shifted. The different 'layers' where both Inqui and Eva were talking to Ocaeril changed, becoming one of the same. The world seemed to spin and shift, almost as if it was transforming itself before Inqui's and Eva's eyes. It wasn't teleportation. In this realm between boundaries, between every dimension, the concept of teleportation was constantly shifting between being usable and not.

But this was something different than that. It wasn't 'they' moving to a new location. It was the dimension itself coming to them.

It was truly hard to explain- metaphysics and space-time shifting and bending like that under Ocaeril's thumb. But it was certainly only one with domain over the Void could achieve. It was certainly an experience that would take some time to get used to- but soon, however, Eva and Inqui were in the same space, with Ocaeril standing in the same space relative to where he was before to them, before floating a few meters away.

"If that's the case," He said to Eva, before mentioning at Inqui. "Then I believe you would do well this gift from your mother, little Eva."

Ocaeril stood back and went silent. This was between Eva and Inqui, now.

"........."

There is nothing here. Nothing to see, nothing to smell, nothing to hear, nothing to taste, and nothing to feel. But he has a bit of consciousness left. No... He's regaining it. And soon, there will be red to see, iron to smell, screams to hear, blood to taste, and pain to feel. There will be... Life.

"Who awakens War?"

"........."

There is nothing here. Nothing to see, nothing to smell, nothing to hear, nothing to taste, and nothing to feel. But he has a bit of consciousness left. No... He's regaining it. And soon, there will be red to see, iron to smell, screams to hear, blood to taste, and pain to feel. There will be... Life.

"Who awakens War?"

In front of 'War', On top of the table inside the Hall of the Gods, there was a little note left to Polemesipana by 'Life/Death.' Or rather, Ocaeril, the living avatar of the planet who shared the same name and god of Evolution and the Void, with a little cup of coffee next to it. Similarly, all newcomer gods who didn't leave the hall also had that little note.

It simply said: 'THINGS ARE A MESS, SORRY FOR LOUDY AWAKENING AND EMPTY HALL...YEAH, WELCOME '

...Kinda antidramatic...But at least he got a nice cup of coffee.

' P.S: DON'T TRUST THE BIG DEATH BIRD, HE'S AN ASS AND NOT ONE OF US. GOOD LUCK AND STUFF '

Ocaeril silently nodded in response, before with a movement of his hands, one of them being placed near his face, and his third eye-opening, the dimension shifted. The different 'layers' where both Inqui and Eva were talking to Ocaeril changed, becoming one of the same. The world seemed to spin and shift, almost as if it was transforming itself before Inqui's and Eva's eyes. It wasn't teleportation. In this realm between boundaries, between every dimension, the concept of teleportation was constantly shifting between being usable and not.

But this was something different than that. It wasn't 'they' moving to a new location. It was the dimension itself coming to them.

It was truly hard to explain- metaphysics and space-time shifting and bending like that under Ocaeril's thumb. But it was certainly only one with domain over the Void could achieve. It was certainly an experience that would take some time to get used to- but soon, however, Eva and Inqui were in the same space, with Ocaeril standing in the same space relative to where he was before to them, before floating a few meters away.

"If that's the case," He said to Eva, before mentioning at Inqui. "Then I believe you would do well this gift from your mother, little Eva."

Ocaeril stood back and went silent. This was between Eva and Inqui, now.
"Mother," Eva said with a slight bow. "May I?" She held out a hand, after slinging her Shield over her back.

"Mother," Eva said with a slight bow. "May I?" She held out a hand, after slinging her Shield over her back.
Inqui smiled as she went to her daughter, she kneeled on one knee to face her Eva eye-to-eye as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

Inqui gave a smile before looking at Eva intently, she let the [BLACK BARREL] sense Eva and attune itself with her, judging her if she was worthy, and it was so. Inqui gave back a motherly smile as she gave it to Eva respectfully.

"It...accepts...you...my...daugh..ter....take...it....it...shall...help...you...fight..him"

Helsa Action #2

Helsa was sitting on her throne, eyes shut. Despite her appearance, however, she was not sleeping. She was meditating. A single line of thought was going through her mind, over and over, focusing her brain.

I know what I am. I'm not sure what I want to be anymore, but I know what I am. I am temptation. I am darkness. I am Corruption. That is who I am at my core.

This single line of thought suffused her body over and over. And every time she thought it, she sent small pulses of Dark Chakra through her body, the dark energy meshing with her corruptive nature easily. And something deep within her had begun to resonate...

A serpent with eight heads. It curled around the very core of her being, sealed away by Helsa herself in a plan she...honestly had no idea where she was going with. But now, through the meditation and pulses of Dark Chakra, it began to awaken.

And the Dark Chakra began to seep into it's body. Hidden on Helsa's body, the seal began to dimly glow.

A cloak of wispy black Chakra formed around Helsa. Helsa breathed quietly, opening her eyes and seeing the cloak around her skin. It would be enough for now. She snapped her fingers, and she disappeared from her throne in a puff of black smoke, reappearing in that same cloud in the battlefield.

"Hey I'm back." She calmly says.

Last edited:

• GM UPDATE:

The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | RedLight RedLight | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | CutieBoop CutieBoop | Revan4221 Revan4221 | Churl Churl

Zemrasil appears as though he is about to speak once more, and yet, as Nyarlathotep's fog engulfs him, he simply turns to Arceus and gives a friendly wave, before being fully wrapped in it. Arceus would feel his psychic hold on Zemrasil breaking as the sphere of the writhing cosmos worked against him, and anyone else would be plainly able to see the red lightning crackling through the cloud of dark gas. He's getting away!

"Farewell my friends, I will await the return of my daughter in the coming years~!"

If they are going to do something, they better do it now. Pole, meanwhile, had no idea what this thing was or what it was doing here or why it was threatening to destroy the world, but it seemed like a pretty nasty creature, and he got the feeling he should just follow the other's lead, anyone to beat the shit out of this bird would likely be welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back