• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here

• @Revan4221 | @BlackCat-055 | @Scrump_Diddle | @Stikes | @KolastoRPN | @The Void Ever Watching | @Selee-01 | @Churl | @Barbas | @Lolface390 | @Celestial Speck | @CutieBoop | @Gravitys Momentum | @Just_a_loneley_pilgrim | @tacenda | @RedLight

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    GM UPDATE
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dawn of the New Year: 1500

Somewhere in a far away village, one surrounded with barricades and scrap to deter marauding tribes of raiders risen from the ashes of anarchy, a number of the village children had gathered around a trash fire, along with an older woman who, while appearing only around thirty or so, showed in her face the wisdom of centuries, as was common with elves, though, her face also showed strange markings and a scar where an implant had been removed, and upon her head a baseball cap emblazoned with “Alien Abduction Survivor” showed her status as a seasoned Transmundanist. The villagers were tolerant of her faith, though some found her constant blaming the state of the world on aliens, god/nation-parallelity, and holographic clouds annoying to be certain. While the children played around the fire with whatever toys could be scavenged from the nearby city, the elf’s son approached, poking his mother in the leg.

“Hey mom!”

The elf blinked and looked up from her book, “The Truth about Jade Imperial Holograms”, and replied to her son, “Yes?”

“I’m bored, can you tell one of your cool stories?”

She rolled her eyes at her half-elven son, “Shouldn’t you be helping your father pack?”

Her son frowned and crossed his arms.

“I don’t wanna! Why are we even moving! I don’t want to leave!”

She sighed and nodded her head, “Yes, I know, this village is one of the few places in the world not tainted by the influence of the Lie-Shifting-Alien-Communist-Whispering-Society of Gangsters left in the world, but you aren’t going to get an accredited education in naturopathy here, as wrong as that is, Spartycas is, unfortunately, the only place such a thing is possible nowadays.”

Andyrecas/Original:
    “But mom! Didn’t you say there was a conspiracy there!”

The elf looked down to her son and patted his head, remembering the days of naivety regarding the omnipresence of dark forces.

“The conspiracy is everywhere, my child, no worse there than here, as you see.”

She gestures to the ramshackle dwellings built around the old military encampment and refugee tents scattered throughout the village.

“And there those like us are of no concern to the elite, the preachers and elemental beasts ruling Spartycas have bigger problems with the dark cabal worming into their ranks and alien-human-hybrids walking among them.”

“Woah, alien human hybrids? How does that work?”

“Well, you know how it goes, your daddy is a human and I’m an elf, and we love eachother very much and you were the result, though there are times when such wonders like yourself can be born not of love, but of vicious probing in dark laboratories, of course you are too young to understand…”

“So wait the alien people had bad parents?”

“In a way, though they may not be alien-human hybrids at all, rather hybrids of aliens and other aliens, that seems the most logical.”

The young boy nods, and his mom gives him another headpat.

“But anywho, so long as you don’t become a priest you won’t get wrapped up with the elementals and their work of rooting out nigh-invincible shapeshifters.”

Arceus:

“What does nigh invincible mean mommy?”

“Well, you know how if you hit your head, you get a bruise and I have to lay on hands and channel cosmic energy to make it better?”

“Yeah!”

“Well some things can hit their head and that doesn’t happen. A good example would be the spectral golems of the mountain tribes, the spartycans have thus had no luck in fighting such creatures in the mountains as their spears and bullets simple pass through, same is true with the jade spreading northward, given that the golems are just holograms. Another example, say, Rayquaza, a giant sky dragon said to have been created by Arceus to defend the world when the great storm came, beating back the dark clouds and reducing the potency of the rain. It also supposedly was the being that rose the Living Dead. Of course, I think it was just a hologram, like all dragons, and those who returned sane are just as mechanical as the Vile Dead..”

“Is everything a robot or a hologram mommy?”

“Of course! The entire continent of Azran is, in fact, a fabrication. The natives, novakin, cult of assassins, even psychic metal dwarfs that supposedly came up from the ground! Psychic metal dwarf people! Building pyramids!? Making fire? Waging tribal conflict with star people to avoid starvation!? Hah! They expect us to believe that! Stars and metal men don’t eat!”

Baldur:

“What about those clouds? Were those a hologram too? My friend’s momma got a real nasty burn! Is that a hologram?”

“Indeed, as was the great undead horror born of the war brought on by the secret societies of the world, surely I’ve taught you all of this, that the state of the world brought on by such a strange ‘coincidence’, The first of the fallen stars beginning the war, all to animate the beast that ended it? While it is destroyed the fallout remains, the spartycans rule the west and the cenobites and orcs and other beasts pillage as though it were five hundred years ago. Azran, virtually a wasteland once more with all those mystical beings of the land withered away, and Camelot sacked by, well, they say it was spartycans but we all know it to have been aliens, or maybe that was in another timeline and I’m remembering wrong. Regardless, all of this, all of this was engineered by those dark forces to depopulate the world. Cities have burned, been abandoned or worse, the Biome in its entirety was dissolved by the acidic rain, thousands dying in the zonots as they fell and now they struggle to rebuild in the toxic wasteland while the spartycans conquer unabashedly. Villages that remain are at risk of being overrun by the Vile Dead, those who returned from the rain as feral mu-d-soaked beasts rather than those they once were. All of them were holographic machines, not real zombies! I’m sure of it! Why else do they hunt eachother as readily as a human, do exchange data-chips of course! And the clouds, Hah! We all saw the spacecraft depositing the rain into those faux-weather patterns! Didn’t we? And the spear-chucking robots! They piloted the ship! And then, when the deed was done, they descended to the world, blew up their vessel and returned to the real mothership, existing outside of time and space itself! I’ve seen it all!”

The elf’s ten-year-old son just sat there, looking up wide-eyed at his mom and slowly nodding. He had no idea what she was saying or what any of it meant, but he knew when she got into these big rants it was best to just try and change the subject.

Corven/Ziji:

“Hey, mom… uh, you know those big moving boxes we’ve got? A friend and I had an idea, we’d get in them and race the boxes down the hill, can we do that?”

The half-elf boy’s mother shook her head and sighed, “Oh child, there are so many better uses for a cardboard box, the people of the foglands know this. Boxes are gateways to the other worlds of the cosmos, and indeed they are the technology of the gods.”

“Wow really? Can me and my friends go to another world with the box?”

“A box is not something to be used without reason, son, where would you go?”

“I dunno, candy world?”

“A waste of your time, you should be trying to achieve enlightenment right now. Where are your crystals?”

“I lost them.”

Helsa:

“Well of course you did, where did you last see them?”

“I don’t remember, I probably lost them when me and my tulpa were fighting the shadow people in a lucid dream.”

“Your tulpa? Son, you shouldn’t be making those, you know they can attract clown gliders! And what’s this about shadow people? Has someone been bringing your vibrational frequencies out of alignment?”

Ickol:

“Uh, the shadow government is stressing me out?”

“Nice try but they’re all out in that Larion place, and unless you’re a shape-shifting super soldier or a secret illuminati of alien freaks then they wouldn’t care too much about you! Especially since you always wear your tin foil! So speak up! What is it?”

Inqui:

“Well, ummm…”

The child tried not to speak for as long as possible, up until his resistance was broken by the piercing gaze of his mother which, apparently, had some sort of supernatural ability to extract a confession, the result of alien experimentation no doubt.

“It… could be the new guy in town…”

His mother Harrumphs, “What did I say about hanging around him! That young man belongs to radical splinter faction of the heroes guild and radiates so much negativity it’s like he does it on purpose! What was the word you used to describe him, edge-king?”

“Edgelord. And yeah he wears a lot of black and stuff but only his parents are mercenaries, but he’s really cool once you get to know him! He gave me these, look! ”

The half-elf child of admittedly only about seven years of age hands his mother what is obviously a pack of cigarettes. Had it been weed, his mother would have approved, but instead she angrily threw the packet into the campfire and likely poisoned a few birds from the fumes.

“No! You’re only allowed to smoke things that can provide a spiritual awakening! No more hanging out with anti-heroes! Especially ones that hang up posters of some eastern princess-general in a bathing suit! The simple fact his guild idolizes that oriental warmongering harlot shows me they don’t know the truth! The jade empire is ruled in secret by maddened outer gods!”

“But whhhyyyy?”

Kura/Joe:

“Because, your vibrational frequency must be higher than ever given all that’s going on, what with the collapse of every major power within the civilized world, save the spartycan fanatics and the countless secret castes that puppeteer them. Remember what I told you, about the hermetic principles?”

“You mean that above-below thingy?”

“Indeed, as above, so below. It is said the war between the empire and zhailving reflected a conflict of gods, and with both destroyed, the gods themselves died with them. Does that make sense?”

“Uh, so if you worship a god and die does it die too?”

“No, your thinking is too small. You’re grounded.”

“Whaaa?”

“For ignorance boy! This was no simple accident! This was an arranged suicide of two higher beings, and in death they took the technologies and sciences of their people with them! You’d be hard-pressed to find a running train nowadays and it’s all because of a conspiracy in the heavens themselves! Or, perhaps beyond! In some strange medium where the beings which puppet the gods grew bored of their chosen hosts, desiring that they fall and new ones take their place!”

“Mom, you’re having one of your moments, uh…”

The elf sighed at her son’s remark, producing a bottle and swallowing a pill of some sort. Given the state of ocaerillian medical sciences, even government approved medicine was dubiously effective and probably had some mercury in it, but elven, specifically exodite physiology had a large tolerance to such toxins given constant exposure to runoff from cenobites and tailed demons in their rivers and food. Nonetheless, she wouldn’t be caught dead near a TV tower, that is if any were still operational, as such things were capable of erasing her memory and preventing her from remembering what she has seen. Thus, she took homeopathic remedies that probably contained even more mercury than a regular antipsychotic.

Ocaeril:

“So, uhm, mom… I like your new hat!”

The elf looked up, patting her tin-foil hat fit perfectly to her head, wrapping partially around the tips of her ears so that they won’t pick up psychotronic waves, as any transmundanist knows, an elf’s ears are especially vulnerable to electronic harassment.

“Thanks, yours is probably comfier though, I’m having to wear this one over my old one since I couldn’t take it off, at least, not without them erasing my memory and making me forget what I’ve seen.”

“Oh is this that story about the-”

“Don’t say it out loud! Their spies are everywhere! Especially the shadows!”

The elf-mom produces a flashlight and sweeps the area around the campfire, seemingly checking behind the trees for anyone preforming active surveillance.

“They?”

“Yes! Them! They have been around for years now, making a deal with some dungeon and colonizing hyperdimensional planes! They have an army of super-dragons with mind powers and they recruit from the shadow governments! Or, the government of shadows! I’m not sure! I'm pretty sure they and the jade empire are connected! They must be! What with that general and those super-adventurers that did all that bullshit charity work and were found out as yokai of all things! Then got an official pardon!? It had to have been them! They're plotting something! I know it!”

The young boy’s mother began shaking him by the shoulders, screaming at the sky

“Mom, it’s okay! Deep breathing!”

She let go and did her exercises, returning to the topic.

“So where was I? Yes, since the formation of this Silence Group the intuitive potential and high vibrations of the last century have plummeted, and the world returns to materialistic drab. That is why you, my indigo child, must bring forth love and light in these dark times.”

“It’s not that bad mom! The secret society dragons can’t hurt you if you stand still, their vision is based on movement!”

“Really? How did you know that?”

“I read it on a popsicle stick!”

“…How could I have missed something so obvious!”

The crazy transmundanist hugs her son, and from the forest, the father approaches, briefly mistaken for a skinwalker by the mother, who threw some herbs at him as he artfully dodged.

“Well that’s one way to say hello,”

Oen:

“Gah! Don’t startle me like that, last time I mistook you for an inner earther!”

“Oh, what’s this? “Hollow Ocaeril” theory is it this time? I thought that you thought there was an ancient civilization of bat people in the inner world.”

The elf grunts, “That theory was discredited when the machines began colonizing the surface! They came up through volcanoes and have been engineering superweapons on remote islands!”

Rhubarion:

As she finished her sentence a flower seemingly fell from the sky, landing on her head. And then another, and then another, until they practically began to fall like raindrops, the village children running out of their homes to catch as many as they could.

“Poppies..?”

Her husband caught one and twirled it around like a conductor’s baton, before offering it to his wife while making the cheesiest expression a human could muster.

Tiamat:

“Ah of course how quickly the truth can shift my dear! I remember when you were still talking about how the epidemic of ghosts and spectres was solved by a ghostly nekomatus and her demonic lesbian lover ‘for great justice’, as I believe you put it.”

The elf girl grunts again as her husband throws flower petals in her face. He then turned to his son.

“Son, would you like some ice cream?”

“No, they put soy in that, to make us infertile.”

“Atta boy! Let’s go cook some opium!”

Meanwhile…

rVHHJPGBF3P_okSdYhYwwJqpADWft0UNFNKuaxwGcnWKoc5RskVWxzj6U1r66QPxAvlSH-2jQUKemzdP-BB_xStN560i3XA5k-cCwPo5rNl2NN7P7h0Dz6vZJDxRWYlf9-PAtH4a

(This but with twenty thrones and mac tonight instead of elf lady)

The pantheon awoke to the glorious hall as they had seen it many times before, with a new face present among their number, Polemisepana, The Warrior, (@RedLight) Diddly, an unfamiliar outsider, ( Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum ) and Xorju, the Beast. (@Stikes) Upon their thrones (Or portal in the case of Xorju) they would behold the hall for the first time in fifteen hundred years, noting how it had changed. One side of the hall seemed to have been completely modernized with screens and holograms and flashing buttons, while the other retained its towering golden pillars inscribed with ancient runes and massive paintings. The ceiling was made entirely of glass panels, allowing one to see the stars above, and at one side of the room a moon-faced creature Polemisepana would remember as an omnicidal devil played the piano. Another unwelcome face was present. It appeared to be a black-feathered owl that towered over the rest of the gods, its eyes glazed over and unseeing. It would address the gods as they awoke,

“You know me as Zemrasil, I have come to this world seeking my lost daughter, former lich-queen of a land now in ruins. Ocaeril and Inqui know her by name but any of you would find her terribly difficult to miss. I come here to say that I have reached the end of my patience, and if she is not presented to me within fifty years from now I will bathe your world in fire and brimstone until only ash remains, as I have done before to another world as two among you likely remember.”

It gestured to Inqui, and Baldur to a lesser extent.

“That is all. Farewell”

The creature vanished, leaving its words to hang. To Polemisepana and Xorju, the creature was unfamiliar, though its intent could easily be determined as an enemy of the divine, and everything else, for that matter. Regardless, someone better fetch that daughter of his, whoever or wherever she may be, or beat his ass. One of the two. Regardless of the current threat of doomsday, those who beheld the great globe of ocaeril, rotating at the far end of the hall, would see it engulfed in clouds once more, though these clouds were not the black storm that had swept the land years prior, rather a light grey overcast bathing the world below in flowers. With all that has happened, what do you do?

OEN'Abadroth
The goddess of the Eclipse lounged in a masterfully carven Throne of obsidian, silver and gold, luminous eyes intent.

"Hello newcomers," she says with a smile. "Good to see you."

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck
"Father, shall I help you with this guy?"

OEN'Abadroth
The goddess of the Eclipse lounged in a masterfully carven Throne of obsidian, silver and gold, luminous eyes intent.

"Hello newcomers," she says with a smile. "Good to see you."

"Father, shall I help you with this guy?"

Looking over at the new and grown figure of Eva on her throne, Ocaeril placed a hand upon his chin, a soft hum coming from his mouth. Soon, he shook his head, his eyes turning back to face at his daughter. "Not now. Let me consider our options."

But of course, that was a lie.

Eva would receive a mental message, much like Arceus. Less bombastic, of course, as she was certainly going to hear him, unlike the llama god. But still protected against outside interference, so beings like Dark Narus didn't watch it.

That was a lie. I do intend on doing something, but...I'm not sure if I want to risk your safety, Eva.

She may not be a child anymore, reaching her middle teen years, but even so...She was still his little girl. But, considering she was raised by him and Inqui...She might not take a no for an answer.

I'm trying to think of various possibilities to defeat him. There are a few, but the most common one is creating a realm, likely filled with his weakness, and separate from this world so he can't affect it, as well as making so be can not escape said realm. From there...We would need to use our full power of our existing creations, or create new things to kill him instantly, or more quickly.

The mental voice of Ocaeril paused- the god doing a great job pretending he was simply drinking coffee and watching go down, when he wasn't.

I need allies, though. Arceus is probably willing to 'help' but by himself. Ickol...I believe that if I play my cards right, she could join our side. Original is a friend, he might join over the interest of not letting his creations be destroyed again. Inqui will definitely join and so will Tiamat...I'm not sure about the others, principally the newbies. We need to properly discuss this with our allies in a way that this feathered as-- ahem, this feathered jerk doesn't realize it. If you can help me by recruiting gods to our side, or creating things to his defeat, that'll be more then enough. I don't want to risk your safety.

Helsa Conversational

“You know me as Zemrasil, I have come to this world seeking my lost daughter, former lich-queen of a land now in ruins. Ocaeril and Inqui know her by name but any of you would find her terribly difficult to miss. I come here to say that I have reached the end of my patience, and if she is not presented to me within fifty years from now I will bathe your world in fire and brimstone until only ash remains, as I have done before to another world as two among you likely remember.”

Helsa, before Zemrasils announcement, was lying back on her throne, thinking about things once more. But this wasn't introspection. No, she was thinking about the dog she had found and given immortality last cycle.

I wonder if Cereb is adapting to the island well. I know he's adapted to the palace, but the island is a much bigger place...

And then she realized exactly what Zemrasil said. Her mind made the connection way too quickly.

Planet = Ocaeril

Planet dies = Ocaeril dies

Birdman is threatening to kill Ocaeril/suit.

Her eyes flashed emerald green, and she glared at Zemrasil with a rather unnerving frown on her face.

I suppose it's time to get back into scheming after all...

Almost immediately, Helsa's presence reached into Ocaeril's mind. Oy, planet suit boy. With how sneaky you are now, I know you're planning to kill Zemrasil for his threat. I want in.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa, before Zemrasils announcement, was lying back on her throne, thinking about things once more. But this wasn't introspection. No, she was thinking about the dog she had found and given immortality last cycle.

I wonder if Cereb is adapting to the island well. I know he's adapted to the palace, but the island is a much bigger place...

And then she realized exactly what Zemrasil said. Her mind made the connection way too quickly.

Planet = Ocaeril

Planet dies = Ocaeril dies

Birdman is threatening to kill Ocaeril/suit.

Her eyes flashed emerald green, and she glared at Zemrasil with a rather unnerving frown on her face.

I suppose it's time to get back into scheming after all...

Almost immediately, Helsa's presence reached into Ocaeril's mind. Oy, planet suit boy. With how sneaky you are now, I know you're planning to kill Zemrasil for his threat. I want in.

While Ocaeril had finished sending his own message to Helsa, he soon blinked- although he did his best to keep doing what he currently was doing. Acting as if he wasn't currently contacting people mentally. He was pulling stuff closer for him to eat, drink, all the while glaring at Zemrasil as well.

Regardless, that was...Fast. Unnaturally so. But even then, why did he feel Philemon and the Kitsune rolling their eyes?

Bah, no matter. Act natural, don't let him think we're doing what we're doing. Despite this, a small smile appeared on his face, as he drank a small cup with alcohol, his blue eyes momentarily looking at Helsa, before staring at his own cup.

...But, sure. You can join- the more, the merrier. I'll add a bonus if you manage to convince others to do the same, like Ickol. Although I have to ask, what's up with you suddenly caring? I thought you were taking a break after that unholy hungover you went through.

...He had an idea, but...He decided to stay quiet. He wanted to hear her own words.

Last edited:
Helsa Conversational

While Ocaeril had finished sending his own message to Helsa, he soon blinked- although he did his best to keep doing what he currently was doing. Acting as if he wasn't currently contacting people mentally. He was pulling stuff closer for him to eat, drink, all the while glaring at Zemrasil as well.

Regardless, that was...Fast. Unnaturally so. But even then, why did he feel Philemon and the Kitsune rolling their eyes?

Bah, no matter. Act natural, don't let him think we're doing what we're doing. Despite this, a small smile appeared on his face, as he drank a small cup with alcohol, his blue eyes momentarily looking at Helsa, before staring at his own cup.

...But, sure. You can join- the more, the merrier. I'll add a bonus if you manage to convince others to do the same, like Ickol. Although I have to ask, what's up with you suddenly caring? I thought you were taking a break after that unholy hungover you went through.

...He had an idea, but...He decided to stay quiet. He wanted to hear her own words.

...that's not your business right now. All I'm going to say is that my hangover is gone.

Last edited:
Looking over at the new and grown figure of Eva on her throne, Ocaeril placed a hand upon his chin, a soft hum coming from his mouth. Soon, he shook his head, his eyes turning back to face at his daughter. "Not now. Let me consider our options."

But of course, that was a lie.

Eva would receive a mental message, much like Arceus. Less bombastic, of course, as she was certainly going to hear him, unlike the llama god. But still protected against outside interference, so beings like Dark Narus didn't watch it.

That was a lie. I do intend on doing something, but...I'm not sure if I want to risk your safety, Eva.

She may not be a child anymore, reaching her middle teen years, but even so...She was still his little girl. But, considering she was raised by him and Inqui...She might not take a no for an answer.

I'm trying to think of various possibilities to defeat him. There are a few, but the most common one is creating a realm, likely filled with his weakness, and separate from this world so he can't affect it, as well as making so be can not escape said realm. From there...We would need to use our full power of our existing creations, or create new things to kill him instantly, or more quickly.

The mental voice of Ocaeril paused- the god doing a great job pretending he was simply drinking coffee and watching go down, when he wasn't.

I need allies, though. Arceus is probably willing to 'help' but by himself. Ickol...I believe that if I play my cards right, she could join our side. Original is a friend, he might join over the interest of not letting his creations be destroyed again. Inqui will definitely join and so will Tiamat...I'm not sure about the others, principally the newbies. We need to properly discuss this with our allies in a way that this feathered as-- ahem, this feathered jerk doesn't realize it. If you can help me by recruiting gods to our side, or creating things to his defeat, that'll be more then enough. I don't want to risk your safety.
Eva considered.

"Father, what is his weakness? We need to know that first."

Ocaeril soon used his Darkness Domain, alongside his Void Miracle to cloud Dark Narus' mind of the conversation that he saw. Making so it's extremely hard, if not impossible to remember what they said, while also making his Meta Knowledge powers temporarily inactive for the next 4 seconds, given that's all the time he needs to talk to Eva.

He also used Evolution of Mind on him, to make him believe nothing was wrong, or nothing happened.

"Sorry, what was that? Did you ask for some coffee? Here, I'll give you some."

Ocaeril throws a cup of coffee at Dark Narus. It bounces off.

Ask your mom, she likely knows it best. Also, from now on, speak in THAT language, got it?
"Yes Father." Eva looked closely at the dark god. He seemed... familiar, somehow, although she didn't understand why.

Action 1 & Communicative Action:

Diddly - The Hall of Thrones, then somewhere in a rural part of the Empire

Diddly only watched with a mild amusement at this scenario but quickly grew tired of it. It wasn’t like the macabre festivals during his time as a demonic carnival master or the glass of high society where politics and gossip were brewed into deadly concoctions where prestige and power was on the line. This only seemed to be a one part comedy show that wasn’t really that good. Hmm.

He turned away and decided to stare at the globe. Well he certainly didn’t have to deal with this mockery of a divine government. Diddly got up and swept himself into the portal to the mortal realms.

The statue arrived in what seemed to be once a pasture but now an overgrown wilderness with puddles of sludge. Caravans of survivors seemed to trek through.

This place certainly could have a lift up.

He shook his head disapprovingly and then began waving his arms around like a conductor. Earth rose around him as monoliths of rock with clumps of dirt and grass on top burst out of the ground. Runes started etching themselves onto the stone as they formed circular patterns, and then the monoliths themselves looked to be arranged in a semblance to Stonehenge but much more complex.

This monument would be important to his plans, a conduit for his magic to travel as his rituals create marvels. The god began chanting loudly, his voice reverberating throughout the area. Caravans stopped and moved to him, hundreds flocking to this siren’s song. They joined hands and skipped around the henge with a fervor, joining the chant with Diddly.

In the center of the circle, a white fog formed, tendrils only but soon amassing more and more. It ate away at the acid left behind, and Diddly’s action was revealed. A ritual of purity and elements that manifested a fog that would cleanse the continent of its acid problem.

The fog would only grow until all the extreme acid was eaten up by it, then it would disperse. As byproducts the monument and the followers would stay, with him being new the followers were a nice boon.

Diddly told his new followers, “With this area now clean, form a town where your people may thrive and my will is spread.” He watched them as they built communal huts around the henge, and lived a lifestyle of living off the land. They made basic forms of jam and alcohol, but Diddly was proud, the beginning of his religion here. Then they decided that their worship of Diddly would be called the Foundation.

TLDR: Diddly made a cleansing fog that is going to eat all of Holey’s acid that wrecked the West and with talking formed a town and his religion, the Foundation.

Space Buddha Space Buddha

As Tiamat sat on her throne in the hall in physical origin forme, hearing the bird(Dark Narus) nearby initially caused her to grip the Imhullu close in defense. She may as well be shook. Lich daughter? Meryl? Well... it's been a while since she has seen either one of them. Or heard of them. She was worried for the tree she didn't bother to think about either for a while... is that bad? Luckily, having Fuma and Yuyuko help out with the tree would lessen her worries about it.

... Well, she will write with her feather pen, from her ear, to the created scroll of paper. 'I do not know where either are.' That was one sentence she could think of. A half-truth, but whatever. But for now, she observes the other gods, and even the oddities of the room. Hopefully, it takes her mind off of worrying about the issue. Or, maybe she'll send written messages from the scrolls to minds? Tiamat began to think about it, considering her actions carefully as she tore apart the first scroll and created a new one, pondering with the feather pen.

CONVO POST

Inqui woke up, and suffice to say, she felt bored, this was strange, for one thing, she never felt bored, well at least, not at this kind of boredom, it was strange, it was akin to the feelings she felt during her younger years, when she was more care-free, albeit more meek too, she simply banished that line of thinking, musing on the past won't solve the dilemma now.

She looked across, so far there's a new batch of god, one that she knows quite well, Diddly Diddler, wasn't that the Badger she met back in Elcore? Maybe she'll muse with him later on, Eva and Ocaeril was talking with each other, she smiled, well isn't that quite nice, family bonding time! Very nice, it is very good!

Oh and there was Dark Narus, oh well, that was new, dressed in not her signature armor, but a casual outfit befitting an Adventurer with her light leather armor that was combined with a casual dress that went down to her knees, she took a cup and drank it as she casually walked towards Dark Narus. ( Space Buddha Space Buddha )

"Hel...lo...Dark...Nar...us....how....is...it...go...ing? Seems....you....are...pre..tty...im...pa...tient...now....since....you...went...to...us...dir...ect..ly....I...think...you...should...loo...sen....up....I...mean...how...long,..have...you...been...do...ing...this? I...think...you...'re....stress..ed....as...of...now.....so....I...think....you...should....re...lax....have...a...drink...or...some...thing....I....think....if...you...chill...ed...out....we.....could....talk....this...out....I....mean...we...just...fou..ght....it's....like...we...went.....to...vio...lence...first....that's....not....right....we....should....just...chill...out....you...know? All....this....tense....stuff....is....stress...ful....on...all...of...us...so...let's....chill....n...re...lax...right?"

She then got another cup and offered it to Dark Narus with a lazy smile, as Dark Narus looked at Inqui, it was like she genuinely had no ill intent, she simply just wanted to talk and be affable.

"Cheers?"

Meanwhile, other Inqui clones went around, some went around as they took in the delights and some went to people.

One went to Diddly ( Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum ) as they leaned in from a portal and looked at Diddly's work.

"Niice...that....is....so....cool....any...ways....hey...o!...My...name...is...In...qui....I...came...since....you...seem....like....a....cool....dude...I...al...so...think...you.....are...some...one...I...knew....were....you...from....El...core?"

An Inqui went after Helsa as she hugged her from behind. ( KolastoRPN KolastoRPN )

"Heey....Hel....sa....you...o...kay? You....dis.sa..pear...ed....I...came...to...see...if...you...are...al...right"

Inqui decided to continue giving Helsa comforting hugs

And the last Inqui went to her precious hubby and daughter as she grabbed both of them into a hug hold. ( Selee-01 Selee-01 & Celestial Speck Celestial Speck )

"Hey....guys....how's.....things...go...ing? Al...so....Yew....and...Hol...ly...it...must...be...used...in..com...bi...na...tion....on..ly...wood...no...sap...ash..or...some...thing...it...must...be...on..ly...those...two....but....like...let's....not...fight....now...I...wan..na...go...with...him...chill...ya...know? I...want...to...know....some....thing....and...I...don't...want....to...fight...now...at..least"

Inqui yawned before smacking her mouth before continuing to smile, Inqui seemed to be less up-tight, although if Ocaeril could note, her eyes glowed as normal, but in a different tone of yellow, instead of sunlight yellow, more, melted gold? It was peculiar but aside from that and her outfit, it seemed to be still Inqui.

"So...bor...ed...so...sle..ppy"

CONVO POST

Inqui woke up, and suffice to say, she felt bored, this was strange, for one thing, she never felt bored, well at least, not at this kind of boredom, it was strange, it was akin to the feelings she felt during her younger years, when she was more care-free, albeit more meek too, she simply banished that line of thinking, musing on the past won't solve the dilemma now.

She looked across, so far there's a new batch of god, one that she knows quite well, Diddly Diddler, wasn't that the Badger she met back in Elcore? Maybe she'll muse with him later on, Eva and Ocaeril was talking with each other, she smiled, well isn't that quite nice, family bonding time! Very nice, it is very good!

Oh and there was Dark Narus, oh well, that was new, dressed in not her signature armor, but a casual outfit befitting an Adventurer with her light leather armor that was combined with a casual dress that went down to her knees, she took a cup and drank it as she casually walked towards Dark Narus. ( Space Buddha Space Buddha )

"Hel...lo...Dark...Nar...us....how....is...it...go...ing? Seems....you....are...pre..tty...im...pa...tient...now....since....you...went...to...us...dir...ect..ly....I...think...you...should...loo...sen....up....I...mean...how...long,..have...you...been...do...ing...this? I...think...you...'re....stress..ed....as...of...now.....so....I...think....you...should....re...lax....have...a...drink...or...some...thing....I....think....if...you...chill...ed...out....we.....could....talk....this...out....I....mean...we...just...fou..ght....it's....like...we...went.....to...vio...lence...first....that's....not....right....we....should....just...chill...out....you...know? All....this....tense....stuff....is....stress...ful....on...all...of...us...so...let's....chill....n...re...lax...right?"

She then got another cup and offered it to Dark Narus with a lazy smile, as Dark Narus looked at Inqui, it was like she genuinely had no ill intent, she simply just wanted to talk and be affable.

"Cheers?"

Meanwhile, other Inqui clones went around, some went around as they took in the delights and some went to people.

One went to Diddly ( Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum ) as they leaned in from a portal and looked at Diddly's work.

"Niice...that....is....so....cool....any...ways....hey...o!...My...name...is...In...qui....I...came...since....you...seem....like....a....cool....dude...I...al...so...think...you.....are...some...one...I...knew....were....you...from....El...core?"

An Inqui went after Helsa as she hugged her from behind. ( KolastoRPN KolastoRPN )

"Heey....Hel....sa....you...o...kay? You....dis.sa..pear...ed....I...came...to...see...if...you...are...al...right"

Inqui decided to continue giving Helsa comforting hugs

And the last Inqui went to her precious hubby and daughter as she grabbed both of them into a hug hold. ( Selee-01 Selee-01 & Celestial Speck Celestial Speck )

"Hey....guys....how's.....things...go...ing? Al...so....Yew....and...Hol...ly...it...must...be...used...in..com...bi...na...tion....on..ly...wood...no...sap...ash..or...some...thing...it...must...be...on..ly...those...two....but....like...let's....not...fight....now...I...wan..na...go...with...him...chill...ya...know? I...want...to...know....some....thing....and...I...don't...want....to...fight...now...at..least"

Inqui yawned before smacking her mouth before continuing to smile, Inqui seemed to be less up-tight, although if Ocaeril could note, her eyes glowed as normal, but in a different tone of yellow, instead of sunlight yellow, more, melted gold? It was peculiar but aside from that and her outfit, it seemed to be still Inqui.

"So...bor...ed...so...sle..ppy"

Truth be told, Ocaeril kinda choked on his tea as Inqui basically just went forward and started to speak with Dark Narus like he was some old drinking buddy. As well as she so easily and quickly told them his weakness. The planet coughed up a bit of his tea, such event being represented with mild storms occurring in the seas.

He just...Watched her. Just watched her as she went forward and talked with Dark Narus, talked to him and Eva, all without a worry in the world.

00.13 seconds passed. Ocaeril was lost in what to say. He didn't expect this sort of reaction from Inqui. The current being in front of her wanted to capture her best friend and pseudo daughter, destroy the planet (him) if they didn't comply, and caused so much pain through the years.

He knew something was wrong- he even remembers her reaction when she almost reached him in Camelot. Hatred. Anger. A wish to fight against him. He knew something was wrong- and the glint in her eyes...

Stay calm. Stay cool.

1.2 seconds. Reply time.

Ocaeril simply kissed Inqui, a genuine motion, of course, and said some usual couple shit, telling her to not worry about Dark Narus, and how they needed to think of something and how they'll get through this. In the meanwhile, he replied to her mind as she did as well.

...Please stay safe. I love you very, very much. I appreciate the info, but...Don't keep your guard down, okay? If his weakness is wood, then I can probably use it well...

He was really, really glad he had Administrative access to the throne.

A small smile appeared on his face. This could be useful.

...But, alas, Ocaeril said one more thing.

...Also, we should have another kid if we survive through this. You're looking pretty hot. That, and I think Eva would do well with a little sibling...Only if we survive, though!

Call him a perv, but he wants some rewards here. He's the planet. He goes through a lot of shit daily. That...And well, simple thoughts like these might help make his acting seem more genuine. Even though this time it is.

Last edited:
Helsa Conversational

An Inqui went after Helsa as she hugged her from behind. ( KolastoRPN KolastoRPN KolastoRPN KolastoRPN )

Inqui decided to continue giving Helsa comforting hugs.

Helsa looks at the Inqui hugging her. "You do realize what contact with my skin does, right?"

...she wasn't trying to break free of the hug, though.

Diddly - Rural Empire

Convo Post

Diddly looked at the little blob of slime, narrowing his eyes at it. He took a moment to ponder about Elcore. Now that was a long ways ago. Was that when he reached godhood? Hmm. Ahh. When he reached peak diddle and met the great elephant, that was an amazing experience.

I wonder about how my Den is doing.

He looked back to the slime.

"I remember Elcore, but not you. Who is this Inqui?"

...Please stay safe. I love you very, very much. I appreciate the info, but...Don't keep your guard down, okay? If his weakness is wood, then I can probably use it well...
Inqui nodded and simply smiled back to Ocaeril as she hugged him in appreciation.

"O...kay!"
...Also, we should have another kid if we survive through this. You're looking pretty hot. That, and I think Eva would do well with a little sibling...Only if we survive, though!
As soon as Ocaeril said that, Inqui raised an eyebrow as her smile quirked and her face become more flushed, she dragged a finger down across Ocaeril's cheek before kissing him deeply on the lips.

"I'd...like...that...very...much...let....us..live..then~"
Helsa Conversational

Helsa looks at the Inqui hugging her. "You do realize what contact with my skin does, right?"

...she wasn't trying to break free of the hug, though.
Indeed, Helsa could hear the sizzling noises of Inqui's slime continously evaporating or melting before being reconstituted.

"N-not...real..ly! But! I...am...fine!"

Judging from Inqui's small tears( leaking out and her the slight tone in her voice, it was paining her, but nevertheless, she still resolved to give Helsa big comforting hugs.
Diddly - Rural Empire

Convo Post

Diddly looked at the little blob of slime, narrowing his eyes at it. He took a moment to ponder about Elcore. Now that was a long ways ago. Was that when he reached godhood? Hmm. Ahh. When he reached peak diddle and met the great elephant, that was an amazing experience.

I wonder about how my Den is doing.

He looked back to the slime.

"I remember Elcore, but not you. Who is this Inqui?"

Inqui tilted her head.

"Oh....I...have....bad...me,..mory...I guess....probab...ly....it...was...someone....else...Bob? I...think...any...ways...I...am....In...qui...or....am...a...clone...of...her...ess..entially...she...went...around...the...place..hel...ping...Nym..phids...al...though...some....thing...hap..pened...and...I...coould...not....re...,mem...ber....much...of...that...time"

Inqui's eyes scrunched as she tried to recall but there was this black haze over the memories, only vague details, like something about a Priestess? Like a past crush, but that was weird, she only liked Vell back then, or did she? Inqui shook her head, thinking is hard and confusing, I'll do that later she said to herself.

"An...yways....I...am...just....gon..na..skee...da..dle....so...good...luck...new...god! Call...if...you...got...trou...ble...too...dles!"

Inqui then popped away, as this was a clone, she simply was erased from existence as she went back to the Central Hivemind of Inquis aka she went back to the OG Inqui's essence as her job was done.

GM Update:

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Zemrasil blinked at Inqui, who was less than a third of his size offering a toast with a tiny cup of tea. His beak somehow then contorted into a wicket smile, and he shot Ocaeril a glare before looking back to Inqui. He toasted a tiny teacup with his talon before speaking.

"Ah, Inqui, aspect of my beloved, though what is this infidelity you practice? Surely you remember me? Allow me to remind you of our love..."

Zemrasil then forcibly grabbed her in his talon, bowing his head and embedding his beak into her malleable face. Probably meant to approximate a kiss as it just kept doing so, shifting into its skeletal lich-like form moments later. As it broke its disgusting bone-faced kiss with Inqui, it turned to Ocaeril, giving two thumbs up.

Ugly fucking bastard.​

GM Update:

Zemrasil blinked at Inqui, who was less than a third of his size offering a toast with a tiny cup of tea. His beak somehow then contorted into a wicket smile, and he shot Ocaeril a glare before looking back to Inqui. He toasted a tiny teacup with his talon before speaking.

"Ah, Inqui, aspect of my beloved, though what is this infidelity you practice? Surely you remember me? Allow me to remind you of our love..."

Zemrasil then forcibly grabbed her in his talon, bowing his head and embedding his beak into her malleable face. Probably meant to approximate a kiss as it just kept doing so, shifting into its skeletal lich-like form moments later. As it broke its disgusting bone-faced kiss with Inqui, it turned to Ocaeril, giving two thumbs up.

Ugly fucking bastard.​
Oen'Abadroth
Eva couldn't believe her eyes. That... that... Monstrous.... LICH!

Eva sent a fragment of her power to Ocaeril (the planet) and grabbed a branch of yew and a branch of holly. In a flick of her claws, she carved it into a two-pronged spear, and held it behind her back in the Hall. She would stab the ugly bastard as soon as she got the chance.

The fucker would get what he deserved.

Ocaeril simply smiled and kissed Inqui back, although truthfully, he made so the kiss seemed less...Well, less indicating over the fact it was that lustful, given Eva was right next to him. Regardless, his face seemed happy and comfortable. While mentally, his body was pumping himself up with determination for the upcoming battle. Right, now he does have a reason as to why he wants to win this fight, even if it is...Quite dumb.

Those moments and sweet feelings were cut quite short by Zemrasil's words cutting into his mind. What?

As he looked at Zemrasil and what he was doing, he almost felt like he was dreaming.

One and a half seconds. Two seconds. Two and a half seconds. His Space-Time domain told him that what was happening right in front of him was indeed real. Zemrasil was kissing Inqui. He was kissing Inqui, his wife. The being who caused so much pain, so much suffering, so many tears from Tanya and her friends, who made a deal with disgusting sex creatures, who dares threaten his family, who caused mental and physical pain with his disgusting mate towards Inqui, was kissing her in front of him.

The air around Ocaeril changed. No longer was a cheerful air from a family man. No longer was there an air of determination. No longer was an air of hatred towards Dark Narus. No longer was an air of annoyance.

No, his overall disposition changed completely.

The Lich-Bird could almost feel certainly sure that what he did failed completely. His task at trying to make the planet god uncomfortable seemed to be met with nothing- as no emotion was present on his face. A simple frown, with his blue eyes, simply staring at him, shadow offering coverage to the two sets of now almost draconic and endless eyes staring directly at him. There was nothing there. No emotion, no hatred...

It was just an endless pit of pure nothing.

\What a miserable creature you are./

The gaze he gave was bone-chilling. Something only Tanya experienced, but in a much lower amount. But this? With no emotion of his voice, it was clear to those close to him- Ocaeril no longer saw Dark Narus as a person. He just saw him as a nuisance. A number that shouldn't have been added. A number he'll deal with. He saw him as less than human.

In Ocaeril's eyes, it was just a Void.

\Eva, Inqui, let's go. We spent too much time here./

Getting himself up, and holding Eva's and his Inqui's hand with a gentle touch, but with his hands almost freezing, he got up and walked towards the portal towards the material realm.

He didn't even give Dark Narus a look over his shoulder, but at the same time, he was staring directly through him.​

Last edited:
GM Update:

Ugly fucking bastard.​
For a moment, Inqui didn't feel anything.

For a moment, Inqui thought she was dreaming a nightmare.

Then she realized it was real.

Why?

Why would he do this?

Then it clicked.

He took advantage of her weakness
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̸L̴i̴k̶e̸ ̴S̴h̴e̸ ̴D̶i̵d̶​
H̷e̸ ̸m̵a̴n̶i̸p̶u̷l̵a̴t̸e̸d̵ ̷h̸e̷r̴ ̶l̷i̷k̷e̴ ̸s̸h̸e̵ ̸w̶a̴s̴ ̷a̷ ̸t̶o̸y̴
J̷̪̾ṷ̶͗s̶̫̐t̶̨̚ ̸͕̂L̶͓̀ĩ̶͈k̸͙͛e̷͇̎ ̸͉̊S̸̭̊h̸̥͋e̶̝͆ ̸͕̈́D̶̠̈́ï̵̡d̸͔̃
̵̡͌
̷̹̾
Ḩ̷̔e̴̛̺ ̸̰͗h̸̳̏u̷̲͆m̷̲̍i̵̻̅l̴͓̀ȉ̴̢a̸̲͒ṭ̸͌ẹ̵͑d̴̥̊ ̷̗͊h̴̭̅e̶̡͑r̸͔͠ ̸̗͂ị̷̎n̵͍͆ ̸̟̔f̶̖̏r̸͍̎o̶͇͗n̵̯͝t̴̠̐ ̴͔̈́o̸͍̐f̶̣͑ ̶̡̀h̸͚͋ȅ̵͍ŕ̸̫ ̴̲͊l̸̳̈́o̴̖̿v̸̨̂e̴̠͊d̴̗̏ ̶̘̎o̶͍͌n̷̟̿e̷̺̒s̸̪̀.̵͎͂
̶̪̋

̸̰̈́
J̶͖̿̃̚͜u̷̥͍̎̓s̷̩̒͂̾t̴̥̦̕̕ ̸̛̥̩̇̎L̶̲͚̒í̷̠̜̖̃k̶̬̖͈͋ė̷̪̲ ̶͕̙̼̔Ś̸̬̼h̴̜̆ě̶̮̔̊ ̵̟̥̣̽͊D̵̳͂̉̿í̸͙̘̩ḓ̶̢̣͌̓̅

H̴E̸ ̸W̶A̶S̵ ̵J̷U̵S̶T̶ ̵L̷I̸K̵E̶ ̸H̸E̸R̷

/̴̨̡̖͈̮̥̬̪̰̝͍̮̙̞̣̳͕͓̼͓̲̜͔̼͓̮͖̤̿̔̉̓̆͛͌̓̀̕͜ͅḦ̸̨̛̖͈͖̺͙͚̣̣̥̞́́̀͂͋͒̏̈̽͌̃̓͌̊̂̔̈́͊̔̌͗͊̇͛̍̒͌̑̉̓̕͝͝͠Ö̶̢̏͗̎̃̈́̈́͂̋̌͋̽̌̿̀͌͆͊̚͝͝Ẁ̷̧̬̠̙̣̹͎̳̖̝̟͈̱̞̺̫̗͇̩̮̱̮͕̞̺̩̞̠͉̮͔͇̮͓̮̭͎̥͚͛͑̊̑̑̈̓̑͂̏͂̒͑̐̈̎̓͋̐̀̒̊̈́̅̇̿̎̃͗̈́̅͌̈̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅ ̵̢̡̡̣͈̪̩̠͇̝̦͇͓̭͙̘̰̱̲̾̃͋̎̓̀̓̊̔̂́̿̄̉̿̈́͆̈́̿̏͗̾̈́̈́̀́͛̑̋̑̄̔̀̔̉̉͒̉̀́̕͜͜͝͠Ḑ̵̡̤̘̭̝͖̝̝̿̊̉́Ä̵̢̧̡̮̦͎̪͙̠̤̫͖͔̠̳͇̙̺̰͚̠̦̯̜̼̺͚̮̰͉̝̮͍͓̗̼̳̩́̇͜͜͠R̷̨͔͓̙̥̯͕̣̫̥̬̟̫͓̱͈̝̲̻̈́̐̔̿́̍͑̊͋͛͛̈́̅͛͌͒̋̅̋͊͂́͐̕̚̚͘͝Ȩ̶̡̧̥͕̭̤̜͚̣̥̯̘̗̳̬͇̗̪̹̞̩̋́̾̈́̈̈̽͋̈́̄̇͋̈̂̈́͘͜͝ͅ ̸̨̭̬̠̼̜̟͔͙̟̆̒͒́͗̔̿̅̈́̓̈́̍͊̀̈́͐̾̕̕̚͝ͅĤ̴̢̡͔̳͈͖͓̥̳̞̜̖͖͍̰̣̯̫͖̘͈͜͜͜ͅȨ̶̨̢̢̛̛̟̰̪̭̲̲̫̜̖̭̖̫̠̯͒̽́̈́̏́̄̏̈́̓͐͑́̃͒͂̌͂̾̀͂́̌͆̍̿͊͗͆̈́̽̅͊̚̕̚͘͝͝͝/̴͚̮̖̦͉̓̿̑͗̎̾̎̈́̍̓̐́̉̀̇̀̇̃̿͑́̚͘͝͝͝
̷̨̛̝͉͓̜̩̖͚̥̱̦͇̗̱̣̜̲̗̫̪͇̈͑̂̀̿̑̾͛̓̿̑̒̏̀͂̌̎̍̊̽͋̌͒̈́̂̎̆͌̒̓̾̚͘͜͜͠͝ͅ
̴̛͓͎́̓̚͠

The gaze he gave was bone-chilling. Something only Tanya experienced, but in a much lower amount. But this? With no emotion of his voice, it was clear to those close to him- Ocaeril no longer saw Dark Narus as a person. He just saw him as a nuisance. A number that shouldn't have been added. A number he'll deal with. He saw him as less than human.

Inqui's eyes grew blank, they were wide and her iris shrinked into a pinprick, but it was if she she was dead, she grasped Dark Narus' throat as she dragged his mouth away from her.

She tilted her head at Ocaeril, she looked at him with her widened dead eyes, to others, it was akin to a short staring contest before Inqui went off.

But Ocaeril, being her hubbie for practically centuries could see the jolting of her body, the twitches of her mouth, and the short glances down as if she wanted to look away, Inqui was simultaneously ashamed of herself and apologetic to him and Eva, she looked back at Dark Narus as she went near his ears and imprinted her words straight into his mind.

/DEATH IS MERCY FOR YOU/

/THIS IS YOUR SAFE HAVEN FOR NOW/

/I WILL FIND YOU/

Inqui then leaned back as she disappeared in a flash, the other Inqui clones gone too.

To where she went nobody knows, but deep in the Throne, the Forge is alit with the crackles of fire and the clanging of metal.

1592939058472.png

From the Throne of the Sorcerer, a thing of twisted majesty that couples alien beauty with hostile designs born of countless curses, the Messenger of the Outer Gods and 'Soul' of Great Old Ones, Nyarlathotep sat atop it. It's form a giant pile of dark purple flesh, with recursive sets of maws, and claws that leapt at the great table. The Great Enity that soured the world with it's hidden, in plain sight, tendrils was watching the ongoing discord.

Then without contempt, nor angry desire, came a serene voice that arose from the mashing pit of jaws and writhing tongues,
"Oh my, how daring of you, O'Resident of the Immaterium. Has thou sought to claim a love lost, as a pale shadow of misery and of self-contempt?That self shan't ever woo a lass of purity with that facet. Especially with all that pure hatred that's flown though the vast void beyond the Walls of reality. If that's what is powering you, thou shall find no recourse with those of this world's Order."

BIRTH: PARADISE AND DEMIURGE'S NEW BEGINNINGS
The eggs have been resting in the forge for quite a while. But their bouncing was going hectic as if... as if they were responding to an outside effect. A sense of urgency, a sense of worry. They were a manifestation of their creator Tiamat's own thoughts, after all. They were already as tense as the goddess was, but the more tense it got, the more they were willing to break from their shells and into the world. That's true, as they intensely cracked their eggs enough to break free!

They cried, in worry for the being they're supposed to protect. The two dragons would both look at their environment, not realizing they were in the forge. Where are they? They do want answers. They needed a important figure in their life. That was how the beginning of Paradise and Demiurge came to be, seeking for various knowledge and mastery. The next thing in the hall, Tiamat's tensity grew much more. For now, she'll write mental messages, with her family in mind. First, Eva, then Ocaeril.
Selee-01 Selee-01
Giving the first message after its completion by blowing it, it will read to Eva, 'Eva, my granddaughter, I will give a notice for the eggs. If they have hatched, much by the emotions of mine, be sure to check on them. The brighter is Paradise, and the darker is Demiurge. I trust that you will take good care of them and teach them well. They learn from other gods. With love, Tiamat.'

Then she wrote another one, to Ocaeril. It reads,
'Ocaeril, my child, despite the tension in the room, I bring some good news. The eggs should be hatching. I sent a note to Eva, but I wanted to let you and Inqui know as well. Oh, and if you're curious about what's happening in the tree, the ghost taking care of the afterlife and the imp gathering many knowledge will help out. I might be able to help in any other talk you need me for if you call me. With love, Tiamat.'

She could write one to Inqui, but it's best to give her time to relax. Maybe let Ocaeril let Inqui know as well? There's multiple factors to consider. Tiamat will stand up now, stretching her wings, grabbing her Imhullu close, and giving a thumbs up to new gods for good luck.
She might just be ready to fly away from this situation, maybe even go to the forge to check on the eggs if she wanted to. Just whatever, she wants to be away from this moment in the hall to a more relaxing environment.

CutieBoop CutieBoop

Tiamat's mental message was met with silence for a second, while soon, affirmation came, followed with a single message.
'I'll send support.'

Meanwhile, somewhere on a private naval coast of the Jade Empire...
A local Oni hero was currently drinking the hell of a gourd of alcohol- the sun shined above his head and hitting his cloak, as Kyou Tana watched the sound of the waves on the distance with increasingly thinner and thinner patience.

"...Hmmmmmrh..."

A swing of his gourd soon followed after another, as minutes passed. One, two, three four, five, six...

"...Greeeeeeeeeeh..."

"Your groans of discomfort are more painful than the time that it is taking for Jira to arrive, Kyou..."

"Oh, shaddap! Ya don't know 'im as well as I do! He always does this!"

His head soon twisted and move behind him, soon to be met with another figure, a man wire white hair and usual Jaden clothes, painted in patterns of blue and white. A blade stood by his side, and a small sigh came from his mouth, followed by a small smile as Mimaki Kunosuke stared at Kyou's silver eyes with his own blue ones. "Yes, yes, you told me and the others back home already. He's a perverted bastard, he's probably drinking more booze then you at the moment, he's probably being a man-whore- we know the reputation of your teacher--"

Mimaki didn't even have a chance to finish his sentence, as Kyou, currently sitting on the ground and staring off at the pier, slammed his open palm on the ground- almost like an infant throwing a tantrum, but an audible, but not destructive 'THUD' could be heard from his hand meeting the floor. Ah, there it is. Mimaki thought, an even wider smile appearing on his face. That pissed off expression of his. It's been a while since he had one of those...
"Shaddapshaddapshaddap...! He's not my math teacher or sumthin' like that...He's a damn Immortal-ass old-ass dumb-ass World Sage who should act less like a playboy...! Uuuu..."

The hidden Kitsune simply offered a small chuckle, a hand hovering over his mouth. It was always a bit funny to incite a reaction like that from his friend. Still, he knew what he meant. Kyou already didn't have a good reputation ever since the events of several months ago, and the thought of his teacher's personality going off into the public would probably mess things up even further. Despite this, he could tell that Kyou respected his teacher well and treated him like family, much like his grandfather, it was just his personality that put him in a tough spot.

Soon, the Kitsune joined him on his sitting about on the ground, a much more graceful and polite posture on him as he stood on the ground.

"Alright, alright, I get it, sheesh. If it makes you feel better, at least your teacher isn't the creepiest of them..."

"Ghk, don't remind me of Oraya, man. He gives me the chills!"

It's been a few weeks ever since Jira, The World Sage from Yveltal, had sent a message to Kyou and Mimaki inviting them towards to go to the World Tree via boat. At first, the two students were a bit flabbergasted at the sudden nature of the request- but didn't question it. It was common knowledge the big three had trained under the Aura Trio from the World Tree. They even saw the Senjutsu they inherited from them on very, very rare occasions.

The problem was, the letter was awfully vague, and while Mimaki could (creepily) confirm Jira had sent that letter, alongside the three other sages by scent alone, they didn't get any other sort of info as to why they were suddenly invited to the tree. They had no clue if Chiyo got the same message or not, however, despite her being a trainee of Laressa, a Sage herself.

As such, they were forced to leave their companions behind temporarily, with close to no clues as to why they were going to the mysterious tree nobody in over hundreds of years set foot on. Hell, at first Kyou got excited over the possibility to train Senjutsu, but over realizing that the letter didn't have that sort of info saying they were going to do as such, (despite Kyou and Mimaki's immense potential with Chakra) and the fact they've been waiting for three hours for Jira to arrive with their boat, on a private dock where no living soul seemed to have ever set foot on, he was rightfully a bit annoyed at his master once more.

Another thirty minutes. This time even Mimaki was starting to groan.

"...You think we have enough Chakra to just like...Walk on the water, all the way there?"

"
Ahahaha, if you can resist the waves, maybe!"

His head turned around sharply alongside Mimaki's as they heard a familiar voice that almost had a shit-eating, merry-go-lucky essence to it. With veins already popping from his face, Kyou turned around to meet face-to-face with Jira, one of the big-ass-hat-whatever. Despite the immortal nature of the man, he truly didn't seem like he changed from the year he gained his gift. His white hair was long and wrapped around a ponytail, reaching down to the ground. Markings and tattoos on his body, and a large scroll on his back, likely containing his Jutsus and Summon Contracts.

"You fuckin' asshole! There you are! What took ya--"
"You sure did take your--"

Neither man had time to properly respond as they noticed the other thing about Jira.

And that was the large bird of death currently behind him, staring at the two Youkai-men.

...So you're the ones master told us about...
As Kyou and Mimaki looked at Yveltal with their jaws on the floor, Jira laughed.

"See! I told you both it'd be worth it, alongside the cute girl duo there--"
Jira didn't get a chance to reply as he got smacked behind the head by the large, clawed wing of Yveltal, as the bird soon stared at Kyou once more, his eyes narrowing momentarily. The quarter-oni took a step back, and Mimaki had a careful hand over his blade, and yet, neither of them seemed afraid. Yveltal could see it- a familiar shine of light. Something familiar- of one of two brothers who were his first student.

...You're the same as ever, Ashura.

And what could almost be a smile appeared on his beak, as Kyou Tana and Mimaki Kunosuke, on that day, were the first mortals to set foot on the World Tree once more, and to meet all three sages, and all three of their masters.

And somewhere within it, a certain pink-haired Nishu user and imp could feel a momentarily, quick connection by two 'burning' souls of the Sun and Moon who were quickly arriving there.

Ocaeril simply smiled and kissed Inqui back, although truthfully, he made so the kiss seemed less...Well, less indicating over the fact it was that lustful, given Eva was right next to him. Regardless, his face seemed happy and comfortable. While mentally, his body was pumping himself up with determination for the upcoming battle. Right, now he does have a reason as to why he wants to win this fight, even if it is...Quite dumb.

Those moments and sweet feelings were cut quite short by Zemrasil's words cutting into his mind. What?

As he looked at Zemrasil and what he was doing, he almost felt like he was dreaming.

One and a half seconds. Two seconds. Two and a half seconds. His Space-Time domain told him that what was happening right in front of him was indeed real. Zemrasil was kissing Inqui. He was kissing Inqui, his wife. The being who caused so much pain, so much suffering, so many tears from Tanya and her friends, who made a deal with disgusting sex creatures, who dares threaten his family, who caused mental and physical pain with his disgusting mate towards Inqui, was kissing her in front of him.

The air around Ocaeril changed. No longer was a cheerful air from a family man. No longer was there an air of determination. No longer was an air of hatred towards Dark Narus. No longer was an air of annoyance.

No, his overall disposition changed completely.

The Lich-Bird could almost feel certainly sure that what he did failed completely. His task at trying to make the planet god uncomfortable seemed to be met with nothing- as no emotion was present on his face. A simple frown, with his blue eyes, simply staring at him, shadow offering coverage to the two sets of now almost draconic and endless eyes staring directly at him. There was nothing there. No emotion, no hatred...

It was just an endless pit of pure nothing.

\What a miserable creature you are./

Getting himself up, and holding Eva's and his Inqui's hand with a gentle touch, but with his hands almost freezing, he got up and walked towards the portal towards the material realm.

He didn't even give Dark Narus a look over his shoulder, but at the same time, he was staring directly through him.​

Eva shot a glare at Narus that could melt iron, and left. Spear in hand, she descended to her Forge. Decades of expansion, technological development and experimentation had converted the depths of the Forge into a massive temple-armory, crystalline structures spanning the vast space. Magma churned and thrummed, crystal pipes showing their molten cargo. Servitors worked in every station, exotic weaponry dissected and analyzed. Even now, there were mysteries to be unearthed. Her power was in every inch of this place, every breath infused with might. Here, anything was possible.

Selee-01 Selee-01 Selee-01 Selee-01
Giving the first message after its completion by blowing it, it will read to Eva, 'Eva, my granddaughter, I will give a notice for the eggs. If they have hatched, much by the emotions of mine, be sure to check on them. The brighter is Paradise, and the darker is Demiurge. I trust that you will take good care of them and teach them well. They learn from other gods. With love, Tiamat.'

Eva read the note, and swiftly stepped to the alcove. The eggs rattled, the lighter one cracking as the darker rocked. After a moment, the light egg fully hatched, revealing a small dragon. Paradise, Eva thought, as the second hatched. Demiurge.

The goddess cradled the newborn dragons, soothing them. They were perfect.

Ocaeril'adabaoth, Action 1

Lost Signal ~ Boundaries of Reality

Revan4221 Revan4221 | Selee-01 Selee-01 | CutieBoop CutieBoop | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN
As both Eva and Inqui left to do their own actions likely in preparation to fight against Dark Narus, Ocaeril was left utterly alone.

Normally, the god would be in some sort of state of worry and mild depression, if he had not absorbed the Void Dragon long ago. At this moment, Ocaeril was different. His mind had a simple objective: Get rid once and for all from the absolute nuisance that was that bird from another world. He was no longer offering mercy- after all, he didn't at any moment and shows clearly no signs of respect for any of the other gods. So why should he simply accept whatever he 'offers?' He was one, and his 'mate' was soon to be dealt with as well.

Ocaeril considering his options as he simply floated about in a small pocket of reality. His third eye currently analyzing all possibilities that could work as a plan. Ocaeril was a smart man- and he felt like he didn't normally use that logic of his to the full potential. Either be it because of things like empathy and common sense bounding him before he absorbed Zyr, or simply because of his overall personality.

Now, one thing he had decided was the fact he needed to do something powerful. While he is capable of using his Space Domain to create dimensions without using an action, somewhat similar to Arceus creating a dimension with a simple blackhole on it- that was what it was. A simple dimension with only one trait to it. No, Ocaeril knew well at this point. Even if Dark Narus dies, there will be another maniac to take his place and prey on their world, and they'll always be the ones to fix it. Over, and over, and over again. Existence in this plane was a fragile one, too...The universe was only so big.

But there are dimensions that are bigger. Infinitely so. Dimensions they, the gods, created.

Possibility 3459: A battle arena to pull gods into it when things get too dangerous, to protect the material world, as well as be able to fight against enemy gods or whatever else alongside his companions with increased efficiency.

"Hmmmm..."

He considered it. Was it worth it to waste an action like this?

The answer came a literal instant later, as he remembered why he was thinking of this in the first place. Yes.

d7k7iwb-ff396fdf-1fda-43bb-be5a-82b50284084c.png

With confirmation from himself, Ocaeril got up. Closing two of his eyes, but keeping the third one open, Ocaeril created something. Or rather, he simply pulled it to him, both the concept and the pseudo-existence of said thing. An endless dimension, separate from reality, while also edging it. While before he called the current dimension he was in the 'boundaries' of reality, this creation was, by all means, the actual boundaries of the reality that was Ocaeril, while also being able to be completely different from it.

Eyes, mouths, arms, and legs sprouted, all dark in color with the exception of the eyes, being able to be hidden completely in the darkness of the realm.

Ocaeril's creation and conceptualization of this place were simple. Reality is separate by points. Point A, to point B, to point C- All separating all possible dimensions (or at least for now) from one another. But the thing is, how does one travel point by point? There is no straight line to travel, no roads to be taken, travel was generally instantaneous. As such, Ocaeril decided to create the in-between of all dimensions. The 'road' leading to them, or a 'connection' to them.

In this realm, normal concepts didn't apply. Its rules could change in an instant- gravity could increase, magic could be drained, the connection to all dimensions could be closed in an instant, making so escape is impossible, (something very useful here) or just minor, chaotic things such as an increase in size for someone, or the reality on it 'glitching.' Nothing capable of automatically destroying another god, but it would be annoying, and it would definitely provide advantages.

This isn't meant to be a gift to him to mortal kind. It was a creation to him so he can kill Zem, and likely so all future battles don't result in things getting destroyed beyond recognition.

The only exceptions to all aforementioned rules as stated above are Ocaeril himself as he could create and change them, or other gods he wills it.

...Right, this should be good enough. Moving about like some teen checking the phone on their beds, Ocaeril contacted certain gods he knew that was going to aid him.

...Right, yes, hello there. This is Ocaeril. I have finished setting up a place that could be useful for us. You'll know how it works when the moment comes.

Oh, and...Arceus, I know you're pretty touchy about space and time and stuff like that, so...If you want to destroy this place after we're done using it, feel free. I don't really care what happens to it- if it stays or not, but it could be useful if we have other troublemakers.

...Watch your backs, I suppose. Tell me if you need something, or if you want to say something.

And with a tired body, Ocaeril drifted about gently on the boundaries of reality, it currently closing itself after he finished sending his message, leaving only him on it. If someone wanted to enter though, he'd know.​

Ocaeril'adabaoth, Action 1

Lost Signal ~ Boundaries of Reality

Revan4221 Revan4221 | Selee-01 Selee-01 | CutieBoop CutieBoop | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN
As both Eva and Inqui left to do their own actions likely in preparation to fight against Dark Narus, Ocaeril was left utterly alone.

Normally, the god would be in some sort of state of worry and mild depression, if he had not absorbed the Void Dragon long ago. At this moment, Ocaeril was different. His mind had a simple objective: Get rid once and for all from the absolute nuisance that was that bird from another world. He was no longer offering mercy- after all, he didn't at any moment and shows clearly no signs of respect for any of the other gods. So why should he simply accept whatever he 'offers?' He was one, and his 'mate' was soon to be dealt with as well.

Ocaeril considering his options as he simply floated about in a small pocket of reality. His third eye currently analyzing all possibilities that could work as a plan. Ocaeril was a smart man- and he felt like he didn't normally use that logic of his to the full potential. Either be it because of things like empathy and common sense bounding him before he absorbed Zyr, or simply because of his overall personality.

Now, one thing he had decided was the fact he needed to do something powerful. While he is capable of using his Space Domain to create dimensions without using an action, somewhat similar to Arceus creating a dimension with a simple blackhole on it- that was what it was. A simple dimension with only one trait to it. No, Ocaeril knew well at this point. Even if Dark Narus dies, there will be another maniac to take his place and prey on their world, and they'll always be the ones to fix it. Over, and over, and over again. Existence in this plane was a fragile one, too...The universe was only so big.

But there are dimensions that are bigger. Infinitely so. Dimensions they, the gods, created.

Possibility 3459: A battle arena to pull gods into it when things get too dangerous, to protect the material world, as well as be able to fight against enemy gods or whatever else alongside his companions with increased efficiency.

"Hmmmm..."

He considered it. Was it worth it to waste an action like this?

The answer came a literal instant later, as he remembered why he was thinking of this in the first place. Yes.

d7k7iwb-ff396fdf-1fda-43bb-be5a-82b50284084c.png

With confirmation from himself, Ocaeril got up. Closing two of his eyes, but keeping the third one open, Ocaeril created something. Or rather, he simply pulled it to him, both the concept and the pseudo-existence of said thing. An endless dimension, separate from reality, while also edging it. While before he called the current dimension he was in the 'boundaries' of reality, this creation was, by all means, the actual boundaries of the reality that was Ocaeril, while also being able to be completely different from it.

Eyes, mouths, arms, and legs sprouted, all dark in color with the exception of the eyes, being able to be hidden completely in the darkness of the realm.

Ocaeril's creation and conceptualization of this place were simple. Reality is separate by points. Point A, to point B, to point C- All separating all possible dimensions (or at least for now) from one another. But the thing is, how does one travel point by point? There is no straight line to travel, no roads to be taken, travel was generally instantaneous. As such, Ocaeril decided to create the in-between of all dimensions. The 'road' leading to them, or a 'connection' to them.

In this realm, normal concepts didn't apply. Its rules could change in an instant- gravity could increase, magic could be drained, the connection to all dimensions could be closed in an instant, making so escape is impossible, (something very useful here) or just minor, chaotic things such as an increase in size for someone, or the reality on it 'glitching.' Nothing capable of automatically destroying another god, but it would be annoying, and it would definitely provide advantages.

This isn't meant to be a gift to him to mortal kind. It was a creation to him so he can kill Zem, and likely so all future battles don't result in things getting destroyed beyond recognition.

The only exceptions to all aforementioned rules as stated above are Ocaeril himself as he could create and change them, or other gods he wills it.

...Right, this should be good enough. Moving about like some teen checking the phone on their beds, Ocaeril contacted certain gods he knew that was going to aid him.

...Right, yes, hello there. This is Ocaeril. I have finished setting up a place that could be useful for us. You'll know how it works when the moment comes.

Oh, and...Arceus, I know you're pretty touchy about space and time and stuff like that, so...If you want to destroy this place after we're done using it, feel free. I don't really care what happens to it- if it stays or not, but it could be useful if we have other troublemakers.

...Watch your backs, I suppose. Tell me if you need something, or if you want to say something.

And with a tired body, Ocaeril drifted about gently on the boundaries of reality, it currently closing itself after he finished sending his message, leaving only him on it. If someone wanted to enter though, he'd know.​
Eva heard and responded. Gently placing the dragons in the arms of a Servitor, who would watch over them until she returned. Picking up her Shield and wooden spear, she teleported to her father's latest creation.

"Hello, Father. I am ready for battle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back