• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Eva heard and responded. Gently placing the dragons in the arms of a Servitor, who would watch over them until she returned. Picking up her Shield and wooden spear, she teleported to her father's latest creation.

"Hello, Father. I am ready for battle."

Eva's presence and request to enter would be heard and seemingly acknowledged, as soon, she was able to enter the Boundaries. If she tried to teleport to it beforehand, she would just find herself in a random location on the material plane. That didn't last long however, as soon, she was allowed entry.

Multiple eyes stared at her. A gap slowly closed itself behind her, once more not allowing entry towards the current location without Ocaeril allowing it.

The god, despite his cold aura and eyes, did seem to mellow out a little bit as Eva arrived, though. His air became much gentler, kind, like it was before, but still focused. Like a father taking time from his important work in the middle of the night to talk to his child.

"Hello." Ocaeril said, floating towards Eva and hugging her form. "...You're really doing this, hm? I suppose that's fine, you are already a teen and all...In a few years you'll be an adult...And I'll have to worry about you eyeing boys or girls or both, heh."

...Silence came. He was trying to make the situation lighter then it really was.

"...You may be, but some aren't. We might need to wait until everyone is prepared. Maybe we...Maybe we can talk. Or maybe we can relax in the material plane."

He wanted to allow them all to relax. For Eva to calm down. He was worried about her, about Inqui. It was his family who was getting into a fight against someone who caused physiological damage to someone he loves, after all.

It was a way of asking a simple question as he waited for answers from others.

Are you fine?

Selee-01 Selee-01

The two dragons became initially cradled by Eva. They looked up, with different colors on their eyes. It's obvious they would compliment each other when they were together, and the distinction is quite easy given their horns! Paradise, the brighter, responded with aaahs. Demiurge followed with concerned aahs. They haven't learned proper language as they're merely born, and they'll be translatable soon enough. Paradise is curious, and Demiurge simply wondered if their caregiver is okay. They DID hatch on the feeling of tension, naturally they're tense themselves. But that will be a question for another time, as they rest in the care of the servitor for now while Eva is away- unless the servitor can also answer their cries and questions.
In the meantime...

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Tiamat recieves the message. A new area? Naturally, Tiamat would be curious. She made one more note on the table, sending to Ocaeril after finishing it.
It reads,
'What's this new area, my child? Mother has a habit of exploring new life in new territory- if there is any. If not, that is fine, I also like to see its purpose when the time comes. I'd love to be there. With love, Tiamat.'

The goddess then spread her wings and left the hall, preparing for flight as she'll go and figure out where. The possibilities within it can go for a purpose of why, how, what, who, and what not.
Yuyuko and Fuma overheard comversation at the tree of life. Two voices urged Fuma to peek out from the tree, see things for herself... and there were new mortals- both youkai men. Fuma's froggy eyes brightened, and to herself, she mumbled, "Oh yes. The rise of mortals coming to the tree of life... this will make excellent research notes for the goddess Tiamat!" With immediate instinct, she wrote a note in the book that will be later sent to Tiamat during her flight. The goddess had it near by, after all.

Yuyuko, on the other hand, peeked out from the tree, before blushing. "Oh!" She went back to the tree, behind Fuma. "What are you shy of, Yuyuko? They aren't that scary." Fuma teased, but Yuyuko retorted. "I haven't seen a alive mortal in a while... I'm not sure what they would think, seeing a ghost at the tree! ... And I'm sure... I made a spiritual connection with one of them."
"Mmm, spiritual connection? Fuma will add it to notes... but in return, you have to join me when we both appear to them!" Fuma full of mischief, smiled to the ghost. The ghost pouts.
"Uuuu.... you're mean, Fuma. But if it helps me get out of my ghostly shell, I'll try."

The two come out from the tree, to join what would be happening before their very eyes. Obviously, Fuma will make notes. Yuyuko just waits for the initial meeting to be over with, and maybe they will stick around for more.

As Ocaeril was talking with Eva, another part of him responded to Tiamat. While he wasn't great at multitasking before, he sure has a lot of energy to talk to two people at the same time. Mostly thanks to Zyr's original, and more analytical personality.

...It's a battle arena-dimension to trap that specific person on. So he can't escape, and we have an advantage.
His response was simple and polite, and while his tone wasn't tense, or angry, or filled with anxiousness, it was clear it seemed a bit tired- he clearly was overthinking, even if a little bit. There was a pause, however, as the connection didn't end yet. ...It'd be useful to have you here. I'll allow your entry, alongside other ally-gods. If you are going to join the fight...I'd recommend being prepared. Use your Triforce- all three shards of it, and Imhullu. We can't hold back here, after all. You're on the strongest woman I know, mom.

He was genuine about that part. Tiamat was scary, and possibly the opposite to Dark Narus' Death-related Sphere. Still, if she didn't want to join, that was fine. He didn't want her to get permanently hurt, either.

Then again, the more the merrier...Hrh.

As Yuyuko and Fuma approached, both women could see quite a...Bizarre sight.

Yveltal, one of the three guardians of the World Tree, who lived on its top, currently was standing alongside three other men- one familiar, and two not. The voices they heard seemed to be from the youngest and new faces- the other one belonging to Jira, an old immortal man who was a Senjutsu User who trained under Yveltal's wing. (Heh) While the other two...A 6'01" man with dark hair, small horns sprouting from his head, and tusks, wearing eastern clothes, and a white-haired man with 4 Tails behind him, smaller and less muscular, but holding a blade- and two ears sprouting from his head.

"Woooooooah! Pervy teacher, this place looks amazin'! Ya trained here years ago?!" The muscular one said, seemingly referring to Jira, given the fact the nickname 'pervy teacher' caused him to give a mean look at the other.

"Sure I have, and this isn't even the only location there is! You could even walk inside the inner body of the tree!" Thankfully, he didn't seem to mind the nickname much...Either because he knows how to keep his cool, or he's used to it at this point. The red, massive bird next to them, who seemingly carried them all here didn't reply, simply watching for a moment- before turning his face towards Fuma and Yuyuko.

The fox-eared man also soon seemed to notice the two girls, his eyes moving between Fuma and Yuyuko...But ultimately landing on Fuma, either due to her appearance or because of her...Odd clothes, and overall essence. (Note: It was all three of those.)

"...Jira, Kyou, I think other residents are here..."

"Eh- really? Crap, I didn't expect other peeps to live he--"

'Kyou' stopped on his tracks, as when he turned his head to stare at Yuyuko, he blinked.

...A small, almost unnoticeable tint of red appeared on his cheeks. '...Woah. She's pretty...Is that her kid next to her or sumthin'...?'

"
...Kyou. Kyou. Oi, muscle-head, you just arrived here, and you're already oogling Yuyuko-san? And you call me a pervert, heh!"

"...I didn't expect that from you, Kyou. Then again, you did spend a lot of time with Jira..."

"Wha-- I was not! It's just...! Pink is a really, uh-- pink color!"

A second of silence. Two. Kyou's blush grew bigger when he realized what he just said. Jira snorted, and Mimaki just rolled his eyes in mild amusement. "Gah! Don't look at me like I'm sum kid who jus' called some random woman 'mom' by accident! And if ya make that type of joke, I'll fuckin' strangle you, pervy teacher!"

Soon, the quarter oni was silenced by a swift slap on the back of the head by Mimaki, with groans from both sides, the white-haired fox turned to the two girls, and smiled. "...Hello. I am Mimaki Kunosuke, I'm someone who's here to train under the watch of Nidhogg. Nice to meet you both."

"...Grrr...I'm Kyou Tana, erm, sorry 'bout...Er, just now. I'm the same boat as 'dis dude- here to train under this big dude's watch, heh! And don't worry, I'm the kindest oni ya gon' meet today!"

Kyou patted Yveltal, as the bird simply stared at him like he was some sort of lost child, which, might not be that far from the truth. Soon, his falcon-esque head turned to the two women again, offering the two a nod. Yveltal was never the type to talk, really. Neither was Xerneas and Nidhogg...But still, visitors to train about Senjutsu is rare nowadays...It happens so occasionally this was perhaps Fuma's and Yuyuko's first time seeing someone new on the Tree.

Indeed, Helsa could hear the sizzling noises of Inqui's slime continously evaporating or melting before being reconstituted.

"N-not...real..ly! But! I...am...fine!"

Judging from Inqui's small tears( leaking out and her the slight tone in her voice, it was paining her, but nevertheless, she still resolved to give Helsa big comforting hugs.

"....." And just like that, Helsa smirked and left the hug. "Try not to melt yourself."

Despite her dismissive actions, Helsa wasn't being outright negative.

Ocaeril'adabaoth, Action 1

Lost Signal ~ Boundaries of Reality

@Revan4221 | Selee-01 Selee-01 | CutieBoop CutieBoop | @BlackCat-055 | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN
As both Eva and Inqui left to do their own actions likely in preparation to fight against Dark Narus, Ocaeril was left utterly alone.

Normally, the god would be in some sort of state of worry and mild depression, if he had not absorbed the Void Dragon long ago. At this moment, Ocaeril was different. His mind had a simple objective: Get rid once and for all from the absolute nuisance that was that bird from another world. He was no longer offering mercy- after all, he didn't at any moment and shows clearly no signs of respect for any of the other gods. So why should he simply accept whatever he 'offers?' He was one, and his 'mate' was soon to be dealt with as well.

Ocaeril considering his options as he simply floated about in a small pocket of reality. His third eye currently analyzing all possibilities that could work as a plan. Ocaeril was a smart man- and he felt like he didn't normally use that logic of his to the full potential. Either be it because of things like empathy and common sense bounding him before he absorbed Zyr, or simply because of his overall personality.

Now, one thing he had decided was the fact he needed to do something powerful. While he is capable of using his Space Domain to create dimensions without using an action, somewhat similar to Arceus creating a dimension with a simple blackhole on it- that was what it was. A simple dimension with only one trait to it. No, Ocaeril knew well at this point. Even if Dark Narus dies, there will be another maniac to take his place and prey on their world, and they'll always be the ones to fix it. Over, and over, and over again. Existence in this plane was a fragile one, too...The universe was only so big.

But there are dimensions that are bigger. Infinitely so. Dimensions they, the gods, created.

Possibility 3459: A battle arena to pull gods into it when things get too dangerous, to protect the material world, as well as be able to fight against enemy gods or whatever else alongside his companions with increased efficiency.

"Hmmmm..."

He considered it. Was it worth it to waste an action like this?

The answer came a literal instant later, as he remembered why he was thinking of this in the first place. Yes.

d7k7iwb-ff396fdf-1fda-43bb-be5a-82b50284084c.png

With confirmation from himself, Ocaeril got up. Closing two of his eyes, but keeping the third one open, Ocaeril created something. Or rather, he simply pulled it to him, both the concept and the pseudo-existence of said thing. An endless dimension, separate from reality, while also edging it. While before he called the current dimension he was in the 'boundaries' of reality, this creation was, by all means, the actual boundaries of the reality that was Ocaeril, while also being able to be completely different from it.

Eyes, mouths, arms, and legs sprouted, all dark in color with the exception of the eyes, being able to be hidden completely in the darkness of the realm.

Ocaeril's creation and conceptualization of this place were simple. Reality is separate by points. Point A, to point B, to point C- All separating all possible dimensions (or at least for now) from one another. But the thing is, how does one travel point by point? There is no straight line to travel, no roads to be taken, travel was generally instantaneous. As such, Ocaeril decided to create the in-between of all dimensions. The 'road' leading to them, or a 'connection' to them.

In this realm, normal concepts didn't apply. Its rules could change in an instant- gravity could increase, magic could be drained, the connection to all dimensions could be closed in an instant, making so escape is impossible, (something very useful here) or just minor, chaotic things such as an increase in size for someone, or the reality on it 'glitching.' Nothing capable of automatically destroying another god, but it would be annoying, and it would definitely provide advantages.

This isn't meant to be a gift to him to mortal kind. It was a creation to him so he can kill Zem, and likely so all future battles don't result in things getting destroyed beyond recognition.

The only exceptions to all aforementioned rules as stated above are Ocaeril himself as he could create and change them, or other gods he wills it.

...Right, this should be good enough. Moving about like some teen checking the phone on their beds, Ocaeril contacted certain gods he knew that was going to aid him.

...Right, yes, hello there. This is Ocaeril. I have finished setting up a place that could be useful for us. You'll know how it works when the moment comes.

Oh, and...Arceus, I know you're pretty touchy about space and time and stuff like that, so...If you want to destroy this place after we're done using it, feel free. I don't really care what happens to it- if it stays or not, but it could be useful if we have other troublemakers.

...Watch your backs, I suppose. Tell me if you need something, or if you want to say something.

And with a tired body, Ocaeril drifted about gently on the boundaries of reality, it currently closing itself after he finished sending his message, leaving only him on it. If someone wanted to enter though, he'd know.​

Helsa's eyes narrowed as the message appeared in her mind. Those with a clear sense for Chakra could feel the Dark Chakra pulsing around her, curling around her body in the form of a snake. Her eyes became slitted as her smirk widened.

Alright then. Let's get to work.

With a puff of corruptive smoke, Helsa vanished and reappeared at the battle arena.

"Hey planet boy, this where your plan is taking place?"

"....." And just like that, Helsa smirked and left the hug. "Try not to melt yourself."

Despite her dismissive actions, Helsa wasn't being outright negative.

Helsa's eyes narrowed as the message appeared in her mind. Those with a clear sense for Chakra could feel the Dark Chakra pulsing around her, curling around her body in the form of a snake. Her eyes became slitted as her smirk widened.

Alright then. Let's get to work.

With a puff of corruptive smoke, Helsa vanished and reappeared at the battle arena.

"Hey planet boy, this where your plan is taking place?"

It felt weird to teleport at the battle arena. Much like Eva, Helsa needed permission to enter it, a permission that was already given to her, but when she actually entered it, felt like... 'Slipping out' of reality. This was a place that bordered all dimensions. The pathway between one dimension and the next. Things like dream and matter, reality, and thoughts- this was the absolute in-between of all of those things. The point zero between point A and point B, and all other points after those ones.

What appeared to be a moon shined deeply into the infinite and unreachable sky of this realm. Several eyes and other spectral limbs stared in random directions from below- and occasionally, what almost seemed to be a glitch occurred. Looks like things here are really unstable...

And as such, this allowed Ocaeril to talk privately with Helsa, as on another 'facet' of this plane, he was able to talk privately with Eva.

The god floated about, his body placed in such a way that made him look like he was laying down in bed, his umbrella twirled itself on his hands, going about in a circular motion, as soon, his blue eyes finally look at her. With a smile, Ocaeril gave her a wave. He didn't say anything for a few moments towards her, his eyes and third one seemingly analyzing her, almost as if checking her. Nothing wrong...But nothing noteworthy to help them in this battle either. Yet.

"Mmm." He replied affirmatively. "Welcome to the boundaries of reality. I guess you can already tell how this place works, huh? It should be ale to stop anyone from getting in or escaping."

Diddly - Former Empire, now USEP

Diddly: Communicative Post

Diddly watched the population of the newly founded village of Hengeton as they set up barricades and walls, and small units of a militia in order to protect themselves from the Vile Dead. With the acid cleaned up in their area with the expanding purifying fog, it was much more safer to travel with the only dangers now of wildlife and the aforementioned zombies. The farmers that the town had quickly got back to work to feed their people and guards traveled with them, since farmers were now valuable to this fallen empire.

They could survive now and their worries were slightly alleviated.

He thought of this fallen empire, and maybe he could salvage it for his own purposes. That would be a fun endeavor. So he whispered into the minds of the people all over the cities and villages from high and low. Some babble about how the western side of the mountain range may invade and how if they got together then there is less of a chance of them all falling even more so.

The diplomats were sent off with an entourage of soldiers and he watched in a weird fugue state through multiple eyes of each of the diplomats spreading the word of reunification. This would definitely be fun. Talks of the United States of the Eastern Plains became more numerous and in a few years, the leaders of each of the settlements and different kinds of races met up in a protected area.

Most of the time being of civil discussions and a few arguments on which lands are whose, they finally wrote up the Constitution to their new nation. With this being done a leader of the entire nation would also be needed. The leaders elected the First President, a simple farmer who had risen up in stature as with a militia he had wiped out most of the zombies in the northern areas of the nation, George Dishwasher. More governmental things were decided and a much more simple way of bureaucracy instead of the mess that was their former nation. Such as it being a democratic republic now instead of a monarchy. Real fun.

The United States of the Eastern Plains were formed.

Ocaeril'adabaoth, 2nd Action

Meanwhile, on the material plane
One of the clones, or perhaps shards of Ocaeril, currently stood around in Camelot, (or wherever Tanya currently was) taking an immaterial form as he took watch of the world. While Ocaeril's main body was currently located in the Boundaries of Reality, and its signal to it lost, the god still needed to keep watch of his friend. While despite the fact Dark Narus was indeed trapped in the Hall, he has shown a powerful tool he had- being able to have allies. First that annoying fish Meryl, and those lowlife aliens. As such, keeping watch was a good way to use this clone's time and powers.

Although, said clone noticed something- the world kinda sucked right now. Despite the fact they were fighting to protect it, the current state of it, principally on the West, was pretty damn sad. While Ocaeril liked to make sure humans didn't die because of other gods, it was hard to truly...take care of them with the amount of shit that happens.

As such, that clone asked permission from the main shard to use a divine action to make so mortality doesn't become excruciatingly easy to mess with as it currently is. One of the new gods certainly started to do some work- Diddly, was it? He felt familiar, perhaps he was one of those Badgers Inqui told him about from back in her home...? He wasn't quite able to tell. He didn't get a good look at him.

Regardless, Ocaeril sent a simple message to the new Badger god. Hopefully, he isn't as insane as the others before him.

Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum

Here, let me lend you a hand.
Utilizing his Evolution of Civilization and Evolution of Technology domains, Ocaeril's shard messed about with his strings of evolution, making so that worldwide, the recovery from the rain and the technological advancement of civilizations was faster, although stopping with certain civilizations in the case they outgrew one or another, or became too powerful. People all over the world would be filled with a divine determination to grow and rebuild, to invent new things, and reach a step further- to be able to fight back against creatures and other things.

The Druids would come out of their Hermit lifestyle was all, utilizing their Senjutsu and Sage knowledge to bless nature and the ground from the amounts of magical rain that certainly, or at least possibly, entered the soil. They'd also offer knowledge to the currently rebuilding cities, helping them grow alongside the others, while also taking care of the soil and overall problems with nutrition, hunger, and housing. It'd be less focused on places that didn't need them as much, though. Although they did also focus on places with high potential.

Nature spirits would also seemingly be more active, and while still mischievous, would occasionally help in whichever way they could.

Meanwhile, back in Konoha, the Hokage used the powers of Eva's Stone to rebuild and reverse engineer technology more quickly, selling it to their allies, while also largely growing on medicine and building hospitals, going on the mainland and allying themselves with various small communities, helping rebuild and offering basic medicine and offering those reverse-engineered technologies making so they grew slightly more, using their charisma and best diplomats.

They called it 'magitek.' It would certainly help over time if it ever grew from its basic stages. Artifacts powered up by Chakra, being environment friendly, and also lasting a long time and having an array of effects. It's most basic and possibly useful would be irrigators, as well as other minor things that'd help the West and the rest of the world rebuild slightly easy. Although, nothing to make a crazy advance from nowhere. Civilization needed time to grow to be properly perfect.

Well, it probably wouldn't be perfect, but it'd certainly be better than its current state.

After that, Ocaeril sent one more message to Diddly.

Here, this one is free of charge. Take good care of the west and its people. If you wish to ally yourself to the current leaders of this land, be known that those are Spartacys...I think that's the name, yeah. The Judge leads them- you'll be able to find him pretty easily, although he likes taking things by force, so be warned. Ciao.
With that, the shard cut the connection, before continuing his watch.

Helsa Conversational

It felt weird to teleport at the battle arena. Much like Eva, Helsa needed permission to enter it, a permission that was already given to her, but when she actually entered it, felt like... 'Slipping out' of reality. This was a place that bordered all dimensions. The pathway between one dimension and the next. Things like dream and matter, reality, and thoughts- this was the absolute in-between of all of those things. The point zero between point A and point B, and all other points after those ones.

What appeared to be a moon shined deeply into the infinite and unreachable sky of this realm. Several eyes and other spectral limbs stared in random directions from below- and occasionally, what almost seemed to be a glitch occurred. Looks like things here are really unstable...

And as such, this allowed Ocaeril to talk privately with Helsa, as on another 'facet' of this plane, he was able to talk privately with Eva.

The god floated about, his body placed in such a way that made him look like he was laying down in bed, his umbrella twirled itself on his hands, going about in a circular motion, as soon, his blue eyes finally look at her. With a smile, Ocaeril gave her a wave. He didn't say anything for a few moments towards her, his eyes and third one seemingly analyzing her, almost as if checking her. Nothing wrong...But nothing noteworthy to help them in this battle either. Yet.

"Mmm." He replied affirmatively. "Welcome to the boundaries of reality. I guess you can already tell how this place works, huh? It should be ale to stop anyone from getting in or escaping."

"Well, I was able to get in." Helsa snarked at him.

"...why the heck are you looking at me like that? It's weird." She grunted, eyes narrowing at the suit boy.

Helsa Conversational

"Well, I was able to get in." Helsa snarked at him.

"...why the heck are you looking at me like that? It's weird." She grunted, eyes narrowing at the suit boy.

"That's because I allowed it. I'm the creator of this place, of course, I can let people in or out." He said so matter of factly, ignoring her second comment for a moment, before his third, red-eye closed itself. Gross. "Rules aren't meant to apply here. At this moment, this particular instance of myself is currently talking to Eva while being able to talk to you. It's complicated and doesn't make sense, but the more you try to apply logic here, the less there will be."

Stretching himself, Helsa could see he seemed much more focused than his usual cheery, jokester self. Maybe it was the situation that currently took place, maybe it was something else, it was hard to tell. But he certainly felt much more focused and serious.

As for her second question... "You can say 'fuck' Helsa, I'm not Arceus." Ocaeril gave a smile and a chuckle, before replying. "And I'm checking to see if you brought anything that could help us kill that bird. Did you? I'm not worrying about being conservative myself right now, being prepared isn't a sin- or something. I can still buff you up, but y'know- that's generally temporary. It's fine if you didn't, we can think of something."

The next message from Ocaeril told her what she needed to do to before joining that arena. She finishes her flight by landing on the island of the tritons. The residents were happy to see her presence again, though immediately she went to the church. Even the church is surprised, but she held up a gentle hand. "Aaaahhhh. Aaaahhhh, aaaaaaa aaaa." (I know how much you missed me. I have personal business to attend to, so I hope you understand my actions.) She came up to the front of the church, to first make a scroll to Ocaeril. When she finishes and blows the message, it reads to him. 'Thank you for giving me preparation options, my child. I'll be there soon, I just need to attend matters to the church on the Triton islands. I'll give them a tool to use while I borrow the full triforce. My Imhullu has been with me for a while. A master sword- one that can neutralize the one wielding the power triforce- the villain for them. I'll be ready soon after, so open a entry nearby when I'm finished. When I'm one to create one a many, I can always end a creation. From birth, to death. Love, mother Tiamat.'

Tiamat, the Navigator: Action #1 and Order

After that, she cleared her throat. The attendants of the church turned their attention. "Aa, aaaa. Aaaaahhhh, aaaahhhh. Aaaa aaaaah, aaaahhhhh. Aaaah, aaaa, laaaaaaaaa." (Hear ye, hear ye. It has been a while, so I come to help out and to need help. I have to attend a personal battle, so I need to borrow the Primordial Triforce for a while. In the meantime, before I grant future wielders, I will give you a powerful, sacred weapon.) Then she came down from the front, offering her open hands, creating a open egg. "Aaaah, aaa, aaahhhhh?" (From my children, I ask of thee, can I borrow your sword?) As one of the paladins were present at this meeting, they would come to the goddess, presenting their sword. Yes, perfect. To which, she holds it in the egg, and gives it a blessing... a blessing that would be similar to the triforce's own power- strong, protective, and with impressive willpower. It is not exactly as equal as the real triforce, but it is a powerful tool.

"Aaahhhhh. Aaaahhhhhh, aaahh aaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaa Aaaaaah laaahhh." (Give it to the nearest future wielder of the triforce. They will be a huge benefit to your army, and they will stop the current wielder of Lahamu's strength piece, to ensure the safety of my Children of the Sea.) She gives it back to the paladin, who will be ready for the next task. Now that the deed is done, it took a moment but the box containing all three triforce pieces will be given to her, opened, and so the pieces will be put safely in a egg. Not to create anything new, but to store it securely in one hand. Her Imhullu will be on the other hand.

"Aaaahhh, aaa, laaah. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...." (I will return it soon, so please, do not worry. In tough times you will endure....)

The people in the church did concern for Tiamat's circumstances, and so the mother goddess sighed. "Aaa. Aaaaah aaahhhh, aaah? AAaaaaahhhhhhhh; aaaahhhh, aaaaa, laaahhh, laahhhh aaaaaa. Laaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. Aaaaaaahhh, laahhhh. Aaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaa. Aaaaaaaaah, aaahhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh. Aaaahhh laaahhh, laaaaaahhhhh aaaahhh. Laaahhhhh, aaaahhhhh. Aaaaaaaaaa." (I know. The current wielders are close to passing away or have passed on, did they? But it's okay. I can always give them the rebirth; the next chance of life I can give, with great care, guidance, and the navigation to their path. I have great faith you would give the wielders great care in my absence. Years change, and so do we. Our love never changes, no matter what. I will fight for the sake of the world, and for the future generation to navigate and make a impact on the world. No matter how near or far I am, your mother's love is always there. Thank you for always being with me, and that I am able to be with you all. I hope we'll see each other again soon.)

She held the egg close by, getting down the steps, and readying for the hug for/from her children. Thus, a hug was given, as well as a gentle set of aaahs of farewell after the hug was done. With both egg containing the triforce pieces and the Imhullu in her hands, and the book that transferred Fuma's notes to the side, Tiamat left the church, spread her wings, and flied. She hopes to find a door/portal from Ocaeril soon; as her duty and preparations are finished, just as Tiamat wrote.
Meanwhile, Fuma wrote the names down in her book. Kyou Tana and Mimaki Kunosuke are noted as the mortals training in the tree of life. "A pleasure to meet you, and to make aquaintances. I am Fuma Mishandra." Fuma points to herself. "Fuma is a imp, frog-kind. Fuma lived long to gain everlasting knowledge of the world. The goddess Tiamat blessed me with books; one that Fuma writes, and another for Tiamat to read. I hope to learn more from your training." And with that, bright eyes, a toothy grin. Yes, she's full of knowledge and mischief, but Fuma loves to learn more than anything.

Yuyuko, on the other hand, got a gentle elbow bump from Fuma. "Yuyuko, you wish to speak, yes? You've made a bond, it's time to spark it." Fuma teased, and Yuyuko flustered. It's clear to see the contrast in their attitudes. If they work together, Yuyuko had to be more open, and out of the ghostly shell.
"Yes..." The ghost floated out from behind Fuma, and made a good landing. "I am... Yuyuko Saijyouji. My family had a special talent in poetry, but we were cursed to see spirits. I'm one myself after a sad fate, and I wasn't sure how'd you react at first... Now I can see a spiritual bond going to blossom like a flower." The bond as in Yuyuko's and Kyou's so far. Despite it, Fuma DID see Kyou's flush on seeing the ghost. That would be why Fuma had to be the wing-woman of this partnership. "... Oh! I'm simultaneously alive and dead, and in charge of guiding the spirits who come here. Mother Tiamat said that guiding the spirits to which afterlife would help serve a purpose in organizing lost spirits. You could say... I'm re-born...? I can go through the overworld and the afterlives just fine..." Yuyuko shrugged. It was the best way to describe her situation; being alive and dead, and travelling between different worlds in the case of afterlife and overworld.

Despite the fact Ocaeril was nowhere near Tiamat during her visit to the Triton islands, Tiamat could certainly feel the familiar feeling of his son, the very earth she stood on, and that the Triton lived, supporting her and the civilization from the water. Tiamat had the feeling that even without her there, the Triton would certainly be able to keep themselves safe- after all, she could feel the spirit of evolution, the spirit of growth in them. Even if they weren't the strongest, or the most blessed, they wouldn't go down without a fight.

...They will be safe. We'll protect them together- and the Tailed Beasts will do their best to keep watch in the world.
Soon, a gentle and fitting portal appeared for Tiamat to go through. There weren't any eyes, and for once, the color of the portal was a deep and gentle blue. After all, she was carrying with her the spirit of her family- the ones that came before Ocaeril. Proper care and respect were necessary.

They were his family, too.

...We'll all fight together.

Fuma's initial words were met with a respectful nod from both men, but soon, when she explained her origins as someone blessed by Tiamat, a goddess of purity, birth, and kindness, and Yuyuko was too, despite both of them being a ghost and an imp, both of their faces, principally Kyou's- suddenly morphed into shock. Mimaki seemed a bit laid back, but still surprised- although his eyes soon moved over to Kyou, whose eyes were widened, and his mouth agape as he stared at the two women with genuine surprise.

'A ghost and an imp...Both generally evil entities...Blessed and cherished by the gods...?'

The thought was so unbelievably hopeful it made the man almost not believe it.

Jira looked at his pupil with a frown finally appeared on his face, although not saying a single thing. He still remembers the day he met Kyou. A boy with no family aside from his rapidly aging grandfather. A boy with immense potential- although with people certainly looking at him with hatred if they ever discovered his true heritage. His personality was so different back in the day. Angry, grumpy, and constantly getting into trouble with other kids his age- a delinquent. Although what made him pick Kyou wasn't only his unique Chakra and clear origins, it was his heart.

Despite Kyou Tana being a youkai, despite all the troubles when he was still young, he had a heart not many would have nowadays.

They say with too much compassion, kindness, friendship, understanding, comes violence. But even despite that, Kyou never gave up on people. Even when they looked down on him. Even if they didn't look at him as a full human. He was someone who was depressed for the longest time- and if he didn't meet his friends, Chiyo, Mimaki, and the rest of his crew...Who knows where he would be now?

So that's why when Kyou's shocked face morphed into a full grin, showing his small tusks, he couldn't help but smile as well.

"An imp and a ghost...Kye-hehehe!" His laugh was genuinely hopeful, as he looked down, staring at his hand. "If the gods cherish you both despite your species if they trust you...Then..."

Yuyuko could feel it, too. A flame burning even stronger now at her words. "Then it means even the more reason for m' to keep fightin', then!! Yuyuko, Fuma, I'm really glad I met y' both!! Kye-hehehe!"

Mimaki and Jira soon started laughing weakly under their breaths as well, as Yveltal simply closed his eyes and gave almost what felt like a smile. If Kyou had any doubts about fighting for people, be it Youkai, human, or any other species before- then those doubts were gone. Because of the gods can cherish a demon and an undead, if they protect them and bless them, then it means he too can fight and cherish other people- that other people can cherish and one day accept him.

Maybe it was dumb, maybe it was selfish of him to cling into that belief- but they both knew that Kyou Tana was a stubborn man.

"I'm glad you're on high spirits again, Kyou! Just know well, training Senjutsu won't be easy, for either you or Mimaki, hmm?"

Kyou simply laughed, and Mimaki returned the gesture. "Eh, don't worry, pervy teacher, I'm on high spirits now! And Yuyuko!" Kyou pointed his finger at her, grinning. "I ain't sure about this spiritual bond or Ninshu you sayin'- but with it or not, we'll be friends, and that's a given after you just told me! Kye-hehehe!"

...He really felt warm and inviting like the sun, huh...? What a strange man.

"Heh...I hope you girls don't mind noise too much."

GM UPDATE:

The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

The bird-god completely ignored as Ocaeril seethed, instead taking note of Nyarlathotep.

"I had no intent of 'reclaiming a lost love'. Simply put, I thought it'd be funny. Now, you seem like a reasonable sort, mind helping me find my daughter?"
Ickol Conversational/Action 1

As the goddess sat, pondering the situation, she idly set forward an idea she had been ruminating on for a while. Both the Transmundists and even her own Still Liars would receive trusted information that the budding empire-state Spartacys that the crusading idiot had taken to building was, in fact, nonexistent. The supposed kingdom had fallen early on in its existence, and its reputation kept intact due to the influence of several notable underground figures and movements both groups knew to associate with Ickol. There was no crusade or war effort by Spartacys, it was a fake issue created either out of some shadowy purpose (the TM answer) or as a bizarre prank (the SL answer) and kingdoms had simply claimed to be Spartacys to bank on its name and pass the blame of their own conquest. Ickol quite enjoyed the pointless chaos this would cause. Would kingdoms actually do as she claimed if they believed others would? Would Spartacys be ignored to its own irritation even as they scream cries of war and justice? It would annoy multiple gods, and that was the only reason she needed for this.

Back at the Hall, she flicked her eyes lazily to ‘Zemrasil’.

You...must...really...love...her...to...go...through...all...this...hassle, huh?

Helsa Conversational

"That's because I allowed it. I'm the creator of this place, of course, I can let people in or out." He said so matter of factly, ignoring her second comment for a moment, before his third, red-eye closed itself. Gross. "Rules aren't meant to apply here. At this moment, this particular instance of myself is currently talking to Eva while being able to talk to you. It's complicated and doesn't make sense, but the more you try to apply logic here, the less there will be."

Stretching himself, Helsa could see he seemed much more focused than his usual cheery, jokester self. Maybe it was the situation that currently took place, maybe it was something else, it was hard to tell. But he certainly felt much more focused and serious.

As for her second question... "You can say 'fuck' Helsa, I'm not Arceus." Ocaeril gave a smile and a chuckle, before replying. "And I'm checking to see if you brought anything that could help us kill that bird. Did you? I'm not worrying about being conservative myself right now, being prepared isn't a sin- or something. I can still buff you up, but y'know- that's generally temporary. It's fine if you didn't, we can think of something."

...Shit, why didn't I bring something here to kill that bird! Shit, shit, shit....think of something quick. An excuse, your good at lying despite not being Ickol.

"I didn't bring anything because I completely forgot the plan." She blurted out.

...yeah, that's way fucking better. Way to go, Helsa.

Helsa Conversational

...Shit, why didn't I bring something here to kill that bird! Shit, shit, shit....think of something quick. An excuse, your good at lying despite not being Ickol.

"I didn't bring anything because I completely forgot the plan." She blurted out.

...yeah, that's way fucking better. Way to go, Helsa.

For a moment, an awkward silence filled the current realm, as Ocaeril just stared at Helsa with a raised eyebrow for a good, few seconds. Or maybe it was minutes. It was hard to tell the time in this place.

Soon, however, the god just shook his head as a knowing smile appeared on his face. Ah, there it is. That was the Helsa he knew. Not an overly malicious villain, not some evil, a scheming fiend from the darkest pits, and hell, not even an evil person in general. At some point, he forgot due to their relationship growing distant after creation, but he knew that this was Helsa at her core. She was just a girl. A girl that's slightly selfish, but definitely not meaning any genuine wrong.

It reached a point where he feels even her cultists just...Are like that. Saturday morning villains. And she was the Dark Lord the heroes had to defeat in a generic manner.

But even so, despite all those traits, here she was, wishing to defeat Zemrasil and save the world (himself) despite the fact she had literal Evil as her Sphere. Here she was, after he literally made a few months of therapy, and talked so easily and calmly to her. Without a plan. And for once, Ocaeril wasn't disappointed at that. In fact, the smile was genuine at her words of forgetfulness despite being comical.

It was those words that showed she was a decent person. Maybe not a great one, but a decent one. She came ahead to aid without thinking about it. It was familiar to his original self, even.

"Just like old times." Letting out a little chuckle once more, Ocaeril's eyes soon turned over to the sillyhead in front of him. "Helsa. Be honest with me. Why are you here? There isn't any actual plan where you'll end up winning, is it?"

For a moment, an awkward silence filled the current realm, as Ocaeril just stared at Helsa with a raised eyebrow for a good, few seconds. Or maybe it was minutes. It was hard to tell the time in this place.

Soon, however, the god just shook his head as a knowing smile appeared on his face. Ah, there it is. That was the Helsa he knew. Not an overly malicious villain, not some evil, a scheming fiend from the darkest pits, and hell, not even an evil person in general. At some point, he forgot due to their relationship growing distant after creation, but he knew that this was Helsa at her core. She was just a girl. A girl that's slightly selfish, but definitely not meaning any genuine wrong.

It reached a point where he feels even her cultists just...Are like that. Saturday morning villains. And she was the Dark Lord the heroes had to defeat in a generic manner.

But even so, despite all those traits, here she was, wishing to defeat Zemrasil and save the world (himself) despite the fact she had literal Evil as her Sphere. Here she was, after he literally made a few months of therapy, and talked so easily and calmly to her. Without a plan. And for once, Ocaeril wasn't disappointed at that. In fact, the smile was genuine at her words of forgetfulness despite being comical.

It was those words that showed she was a decent person. Maybe not a great one, but a decent one. She came ahead to aid without thinking about it. It was familiar to his original self, even.

"Just like old times." Letting out a little chuckle once more, Ocaeril's eyes soon turned over to the sillyhead in front of him. "Helsa. Be honest with me. Why are you here? There isn't any actual plan where you'll end up winning, is it?"

It was momentary. If Ocaeril didn't know Helsa so well, he would have never caught this. And even then, it was very easy to miss.

For a single moment, Helsa looked just so...conflicted. And then it was gone, covered up with her characteristic arrogance.

"You don't know me as well as you think you do. I definitely have a plan, and I'll definitely win."

Funny...

It almost sounded like she was trying convince herself of that.

It was momentary. If Ocaeril didn't know Helsa so well, he would have never caught this. And even then, it was very easy to miss.

For a single moment, Helsa looked just so...conflicted. And then it was gone, covered up with her characteristic arrogance.

"You don't know me as well as you think you do. I definitely have a plan, and I'll definitely win."

Funny...

It almost sounded like she was trying convince herself of that.

"I'll stop you right there in that line of thought."
In a single moment, Ocaeril suddenly was in front of Helsa. No blink, no teleportation, he just was. A finger was over her lips, barely allowing her to finish those words, as Ocaeril had a bit of a tired expression on his face. It almost seemed to be an annoyance, mixed with someone who heard that a lot of times over and over and over again and mild worry. It was clear he wasn't going to just allow her to lie her way out like that.

"
This isn't the first time you do actions that contradict your personality and then lie your way out when I ask why you're helping. Let's see. You said those exact words when in Krassmass, when fighting Yimor, when I gave you coffee for a few decades, after Zyr and my old self fused, and when we had that talk in your island and ad infinitum. Ad nauseam."

Soon, however, his finger moved away from her mouth. It was clear he wasn't buying anymore- he had this same plate served to him multiple times over now. Now he wants something else.

"
I won't say something dramatic like 'there's a large chance that we'll die', there isn't really, but what there is a large chance of is that we keep doing this for all of eternity, and frankly, I'm starting to worry that your mind can't take that sort of treatment you're giving yourself anymore." He said simply, and, with his blue eyes staring directly into her, Ocaeril spoke once more.

"
In other words, I kinda have had enough of you clearly lying. Be honest, Helsa. Why are you here, really?"

Last edited:
Helsa Conversational

"I'll stop you right there in that line of thought."
In a single moment, Ocaeril suddenly was in front of Helsa. No blink, no teleportation, he just was. A finger was over her lips, barely allowing her to finish those words, as Ocaeril had a bit of a tired expression on his face. It almost seemed to be an annoyance, mixed with someone who heard that a lot of times over and over and over again and mild worry. It was clear he wasn't going to just allow her to lie her way out like that.

"
This isn't the first time you do actions that contradict your personality and then lie your way out when I ask why you're helping. Let's see. You said those exact words when in Krassmass, when fighting Yimor, when I gave you coffee for a few decades, after Zyr and my old self fused, and when we had that talk in your island and ad infinitum. Ad nauseam."

Soon, however, his finger moved away from her mouth. It was clear he wasn't buying anymore- he had this same plate served to him multiple times over now. Now he wants something else.

"
I won't say something dramatic like 'there's a large chance that we'll die', there isn't really, but what there is a large chance of is that we keep doing this for all of eternity, and frankly, I'm starting to worry that your mind can't take that sort of treatment you're giving yourself anymore." He said simply, and, with his blue eyes staring directly into her, Ocaeril spoke once more.

"
In other words, I kinda have had enough of you clearly lying. Be honest, Helsa. Why are you here, really?"

Helsa actually flinched.

"S...shut up... I'm evil. I...I have to be...T-The only reason I'm here is to get that bird out of my way."

It seemed more like she was trying to convince herself that.

"Right...I'm evil....I have to be evil...I can't be anything else..."

Yeah, she was talking to herself now.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa actually flinched.

"S...shut up... I'm evil. I...I have to be...T-The only reason I'm here is to get that bird out of my way."

It seemed more like she was trying to convince herself that.

"Right...I'm evil....I have to be evil...I can't be anything else..."

Yeah, she was talking to herself now.

"...Ah, I see how it is now."

A finger went to her head. And yet he didn't do anything, although, utilizing force, he pushed her head back with that little finger in a way that made her look directly at him. Ocaeril had a look that showed disappointment, tiredness, and a bit of...Frustration? Not towards her, that much was clear. Frustration towards himself for not catching up at this further. Soon, however, his eyes returned to face Helsa's, and he spoke again, this time slower.

"
I'm afraid you fell for the oldest trick in the book, Helsa." He said simply and clearly, his voice smooth and clear to her- clearly wanting her to actually listen and take a moment to think of what he was saying, instead of ignoring it. "You're letting your Sphere decide your character. See, my theory is that gods and their spheres tend to be really straightforward and easy to read with them. I was Evolution and the 'we can win this guys!' sort of character, Ickol is the liar who's lying all the time, Arceus is the selfish god, and you...You're the evil goddess that causes trouble for the heroes."

His words were blunt, but they still held an edge of compassion. He wasn't done, though. "
At some point, we might have been different- I can definitely say that for me, Inqui, and you. You let your actual Sphere and title determine what you did, instead of living life as an actual person and build interests and hobbies from there. I know it's a lot to take in, but you're forcing yourself to be something that literally has no consequences if you choose not to be. Hell, I'm living peacefully on the planet with my family and not having that much worship anymore, and no terrible incidents have happened so far."

Maybe it was the Void Sphere that allowed him to understand those things more, despite the fact he came with said thoughts earlier before he absorbed Zyr. It was so obvious what the god with the 'Dancing' Sphere was going to be. It was like the Spheres had more meaning then them. It was dumb and annoying. They might as well start calling him 'Evolution and Void God' before he decided to live as a 'person' first and a 'god' later.

Something that Helsa really, really hasn't noticed yet.

"
It's ultimately your choice, but what do you think will happen if you stop being evil? Does the world explode? Don't let your powers determine who you are as a person. It's the old 'necromancy is always bad' dilemma but with gods."

He was looking directly at her- waiting for a proper answer. With no freakouts, no mumblings, just a calm.

Last edited:
Helsa Conversational

"...Ah, I see how it is now."

A finger went to her head. And yet he didn't do anything, although, utilizing force, he pushed her head back with that little finger in a way that made her look directly at him. Ocaeril had a look that showed disappointment, tiredness, and a bit of...Frustration? Not towards her, that much was clear. Frustration towards himself for not catching up at this further. Soon, however, his eyes returned to face Helsa's, and he spoke again, this time slower.

"
I'm afraid you fell for the oldest trick in the book, Helsa." He said simply and clearly, his voice smooth and clear to her- clearly wanting her to actually listen and take a moment to think of what he was saying, instead of ignoring it. "You're letting your Sphere decide your character. See, my theory is that gods and their spheres tend to be really straightforward and easy to read with them. I was Evolution and the 'we can win this guys!' sort of character, Ickol is the liar who's lying all the time, Arceus is the selfish god, and you...You're the evil goddess that causes trouble for the heroes."

His words were blunt, but they still held an edge of compassion. He wasn't done, though. "
At some point, we might have been different- I can definitely say that for me, Inqui, and you. You let your actual Sphere and title determine what you did, instead of living life as an actual person and build interests and hobbies from there. I know it's a lot to take in, but you're forcing yourself to be something that literally has no consequences if you choose not to be. Hell, I'm living peacefully on the planet with my family and not having that much worship anymore, and no terrible incidents have happened so far."

Maybe it was the Void Sphere that allowed him to understand those things more, despite the fact he came with said thoughts earlier before he absorbed Zyr. It was so obvious what the god with the 'Dancing' Sphere was going to be. It was like the Spheres had more meaning then them. It was dumb and annoying. They might as well start calling him 'Evolution and Void God' before he decided to live as a 'person' first and a 'god' later.

Something that Helsa really, really hasn't noticed yet.

"
It's ultimately your choice, but what do you think will happen if you stop being evil? Does the world explode? Don't let your powers determine who you are as a person. It's the old 'necromancy is always bad' dilemma but with gods."

He was looking directly at her- waiting for a proper answer. With no freakouts, no mumblings, just a calm.

In contrast to Ocaeril's pure calm, Helsa had become even more twitchy as he kept speaking.

That...no, that can't be right...I have to be evil, I always have to be evil. The world needs evil, it has to need evil because evil is the only thing that matters. So I have to be evil. I-I...I can't be anything else. The world won't let me be anything else. But...but he is the world...No, he's wrong. H-He's wrong...he's wrong he's wrong he's wrong!!!! If...if he isn't wrong...

...then...then what have I even been doing?

Helsa's eyes dilated. If one could hear the sound of that realization, they would describe it as a *crack*. The goddess of corruption slumped to her knees, acidic tears seeping from her eyes and sizzling on the ground.

"...I don't even know what I want anymore..." She croaked.

Helsa Conversational

In contrast to Ocaeril's pure calm, Helsa had become even more twitchy as he kept speaking.

That...no, that can't be right...I have to be evil, I always have to be evil. The world needs evil, it has to need evil because evil is the only thing that matters. So I have to be evil. I-I...I can't be anything else. The world won't let me be anything else. But...but he is the world...No, he's wrong. H-He's wrong...he's wrong he's wrong he's wrong!!!! If...if he isn't wrong...

...then...then what have I even been doing?

Helsa's eyes dilated. If one could hear the sound of that realization, they would describe it as a *crack*. The goddess of corruption slumped to her knees, acidic tears seeping from her eyes and sizzling on the ground.

"...I don't even know what I want anymore..." She croaked.

Ocaeril didn't quite let his finger go from her face just yet, and instead just moved his entire hand, alongside his other free one to hold her shoulders. His face morphed into a look of pity, although still with that calm face. Fighting emotion with emotions generally doesn't work well. Someone has to be the straight man here. And both unfortunately and fortunately, said man was him.

"Some desires aren't sinful, but living life for the sake of living it is no issue either. Sometimes you don't need anything. Sometimes you just have to...Live." His hands gave her a pat each on the shoulder. All eyes on the Boundaries of Reality seemed to be staring at her. There was no ground here, yet fortunately, the dimension made it so existed specifically for this moment. As such, he wiped away her tears, although not going any further aside from placing a gentle hand atop her head.

So much for a Void Sphere user. Oh, wait.

"...Maybe you need some time alone, huh? I can drop you back on your island if you need a breather. Formulate a plan for what's ahead, and figuring stuff out. There are things you have to decide for yourself."

A portal appeared behind her. She was free to walk out back into the material at any time, or she could stay here. It was her choice.

Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril didn't quite let his finger go from her face just yet, and instead just moved his entire hand, alongside his other free one to hold her shoulders. His face morphed into a look of pity, although still with that calm face. Fighting emotion with emotions generally doesn't work well. Someone has to be the straight man here. And both unfortunately and fortunately, said man was him.

"Some desires aren't sinful, but living life for the sake of living it is no issue either. Sometimes you don't need anything. Sometimes you just have to...Live." His hands gave her a pat each on the shoulder. All eyes on the Boundaries of Reality seemed to be staring at her. There was no ground here, yet fortunately, the dimension made it so existed specifically for this moment. As such, he wiped away her tears, although not going any further aside from placing a gentle hand atop her head.

So much for a Void Sphere user. Oh, wait.

"...Maybe you need some time alone, huh? I can drop you back on your island if you need a breather. Formulate a plan for what's ahead, and figuring stuff out. There are things you have to decide for yourself."

A portal appeared behind her. She was free to walk out back into the material at any time, or she could stay here. It was her choice.

Helsa quietly nodded and stumbled to her feet, walking towards the portal.

"...why..." She whispered.

"...why are you so nice to me...? Even now...I just don't get it."

And with that comment, she walked right through the portal, slumping down on her throne.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa quietly nodded and stumbled to her feet, walking towards the portal.

"...why..." She whispered.

"...why are you so nice to me...? Even now...I just don't get it."

And with that comment, she walked right through the portal, slumping down on her throne.

Ocaeril didn't reply for a moment, instead just holding his umbrella currently casting a shadow over himself. He simply smiled at her.

"Mmm. Who knows, really. Maybe it's just common sense~" The air he gave was back to his old self, long before Zyr did what he did. Cheerful, jokery, and almost unmovable in his emotions. As the portal slowly closed and Ocaeril waved to her, giving her the simplest of answers, although one that was still genuine and well, truthful. Helsa didn't cause any major chaos, the incidents she caused were relatively minor and never caused much chaos aside from a minor occurrence or two. Unlike Meryl, Yimor, and Dark Narus, she never gave a reason aside from that one funny incident years ago.

He didn't want to say it to her face, but she really sucked as a villain.

...Then again, despite being 'nice', he wasn't being 'generous' like he usually was in the past. Evolution does this thing to you called 'characterization.' It made Ocaeril realize certain things of his character, the way he acted, who he was, and how other people saw him. Being overly kind is no sin, but it can lead to problems.

That's right, after all...

"When there's too much compassion, too much kindness, too much understanding, too much friendship, too much love, too much support, then it all becomes an act of extreme violence."
There's no worse crime then denying one of their past sins and actions. He can understand certain people he's fought, but never forgive and support them. Love and support was no crime...But too much of it can be downright abusive.

...Well, enough of him analyzing his own morals and beliefs. Not like it matters.

As such, Ocaeril crossed and closed his eyes, and simply waited.

Tiamat enters the portal.

It was a void, a void one would be hard to describe, but she knew it was an arena thanks to him. With its blue essence, it was much like the sea that her family shared together.

"Aaaah, aaahhh. Aaaa, ahhhh aahhhh aaa! Ahhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhh. Ahhhhhhhh." (I am here now, my child. I must say, the area you spoke of must have been convenient! I could freely shift to my greatest form without hurting real land. Give me some time to do so.)

Giving the statement in advance, she opened the egg containing the triforce she kept safe in, held both items needed for preparation, and she shifted to her greatest forme- Dragonoid. Because of the relief, she now sits in that forme, with triforce pieces on her hands and her head, and the imhullu like a jeweled collar.

"It isss for the sake of the world- and the sake of othersssss. Laaaaah~ If the being haaassss a beginning to its core, this forme seekssss the end of that core. I hope I didn't frighten you too much." To that, Tiamat sang her song. And to make herself less intimidating, her head goes down to eye level with Ocaeril. "Now, with me, my late family, and you by ourselves- we can do juuuuust about anything to win against the enemy~! Aaaaaaaah~" She gave the song and a toothy little grin, being both excited and relaxed, prepared for the next thing to happen to the void.

Though, she has to ask... "Almost all of ussss are here, but is Inqui joining us in battle as well, my chiiiild?"
"Fuma doesn't care much of noise, I look to observe, and then I take notes in this blessed book. The more I record, it all gets sent to a different book- one the goddess is wielding. I know the goddess is busy... but she trusted me and Yuyuko to look over the tree in her absence." They were both blessed by Tiamat, so naturally she'd let them help out in the tree in busy times. "As for my own combat? Fuma's book of dark magic and demons could help with combat and advice. Fuma isn't a strong lady by herself; but that's what makes magic convenient for many tasks. A lot of things can be done with my books of magic." As for where that magical book is, it's in a tendril. She doesn't open it a lot until it's absolutely necessary. The reason for being a imp is because of living a long life; and a never ending desire for knowledge. "... That's if you don't mind the occasional mischief of imps and demons. Fufufu. Fuma is still good." Still, it's whatever, but it's pretty impressive Fuma gained the trust of Tiamat over the desire of the world's knowledge.

"... Ah, Fuma can be quite a lot to handle. She's my friend and co-worker, so I'm used to it." Yuyuko replied afterwards. That just makes the silly rumors false, to be honest. Though what got her more flustered is the fact Kyou had guessed her chakra! "Aaah, yes! I've practiced chakra, though that spiritual bond was through Ninshu initially- but- wow! It's the first time I got to open up to... somebody... ahahaha~ I'll be looking over your trainings as well. I wish to know more about you two, anyways. I don't have much experience in combat... but I'll learn my style soon!" Yuyuko isn't strong either, but she can learn through chakra training if she were to undergo it.

The imp walks over to both the fox and the oni, with a gentler smile. "You know, it's the first bond Yuyuko was able to open by Ninshu, as she told me recently. If it's the first, it'll be the most recorded in Fuma's notes. As our time here is special, let's all spend our time and our lives the way we can as a group, yes? The pleasantries are all ours." She returns to Yuyuko afterwards, and the two together wait for the next move- or the next moment they begin training.

"Thus, this makes the beginning of a new era!" The duo of girls exclaimed at the same time. For what it is the beginning, it is also one where they all can make a impact on the world.

As Tiamat arrived, her own location looked much more stable compared to the others, such as Helsa's, Eva's, and Ocaeril's own, private one. It seemed wavery, there weren't multiple, panic causing eyes here, at least not now. There was simply light from above, as the fake moon of this realm shined gently, as did Ocaeril's own smile directed to his mother. The god seemed calmer, much more relaxed then he was before, allowing himself to lay easy with Tiamat here.

As she transformed, however, no notable change in Ocaeril's face or emotion came. While this form of hers might be threatening to some, to Ocaeril, it simply felt natural. After all, she's seen her in this form a few times now before- when fighting Meryl, and Yimor, as well.

And besides, he too was a dragon now.

He could only smile to her, pressing his forehead against her giant form, and offering a gentle pat. And as such, Ocaeril sang alongside her for a moment. His draconic voice and self making his voice move, being similar, although in a more masculine and younger tone of her own.

Soon, he moved away from her, and with a smile on his face, he replied. "Nah, I don't think I can be frightened of you, mom. After all, this too isn't my real form, after all." That was true. After all, Ocaeril was a draconic, non-material, genderless being who didn't look like anything that was ever invented on the planet. A walking piece of void and light- simply pretending to look human, to have a gender, or to sound like a male.

Why would he be threatened of her if he too looked like that?

"
Possibly." He did, however, frown at the mention of Inqui. "She's probably busy preparing herself for the battle. She needs some time alone, after what happened."

Mimaki, despite his seemingly uptight and lawful essence, seemed rather interesting and non-judgemental of Fuma as she spoke of her abilities. Maybe it was because as a Youkai, he could feel the chaotic essences around her- and didn't see any leaning towards evil. In fact, he seemed more impressed by her abilities more than anything. And he felt the need to say as such. "You must be very experienced, miss Fuma. I never thought I'd see an imp that looks human, strays the path of good, and who was blessed by Tiamat. Principally one with your...Arsenal."

Kyou blinked at his words, a little mischievous grin appeared on his face- and behind him, Jira was snickering as well- something that the former was quickly stopped by Mimaki hitting the sheath of his blade on top of his head. Kyou let out a low 'OW!' and a grunt, as Mimaki had a serious, and mildly annoyed expression on his face. "...And by that, I mean the fact you can apparently summon demons. It's extremely amazing to see you were able to control even one...Ah, do you mind if I read your book from time to time? You can stay next to me if you're touchy about it, I just lust for knowledge, you know."

Kyou, between grunts of pain, could only laugh again, although this time low enough so Mimaki couldn't hear. "Eeeeh...Well...That's Ninshu, alright!" Deciding that he didn't want to get hit with the sheath of a divine blade once again, Kyou looked up at Yuyuko, holding his head in...Quite a comical manner. If one were to look there, perhaps they'd see that particular spot of Kyou's head may or may not have formed a thicker skin thanks to a certain someone right next to him.

"From what m' teacher taught me...It's meant to connect people like that. Talk to 'em from long distances...And just...Be social, I guess. It's a really beautiful way of usin' Chakra, way more beautiful than the way most people use it, heh!"

He did, however, blush a bit as she said she wanted to learn more about them. Scratching the back of his head with a smile that seemed to waver more than the ocean itself, Kyou looked away for a moment, as Mimaki simply looked at him, and nodded as well, seemingly approving of bonding together as well.

Soon, however, a booming laugh came from behind, as Jira laughed loud and proudly after Yuyuko and Fuma said those two words together. "Hey, hey! You two, isn't that the same thing you and your group said from time to time? C'mon, finish it with the ladies!"

It took a moment, but soon, a knowing and happy smile appeared on the two men's faces, as they turned again to Yuyuko and Fuma.

"Yeah, a new era of hope and happiness, where we protect the present and shape the future!"

And through all this, Yveltal could only smile.

Yeah...A new era. That sounds nice.

For some reason, he had the feeling his two companions would agree as well.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back