• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Farmer Joe: Action 1

Joe saw everybody, "Got to go! People to curse, bye fam!" Joe went down to the island the imperials were hiding in.

Heh. He woobled his hands around and cast a curse of personal famine on the ruler and their bloodline. Whatever they tried to eat or drink that was made because of agriculture would rot and pollute. They would rue the day for not paying the Farmers' Price.

Last edited:
Revan4221 Revan4221 | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | @Kingly K Duel | @Scrump_Diddle | Poetic Prose Master Poetic Prose Master | Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum | @Stikes | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | @The Void Ever Watching | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Churl Churl | @Barbas | VomitIcicle VomitIcicle | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GM UPDATE
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dawn of the New Year: 1100

Somewhere in a distant village, imperial banners decorated the quaint buildings as leaves fell and trumpets sounded in the distance, signalling the celebration of the new century. Meanwhile, the children of the village who could get away from the imperial hurrahs sneaked off into the nearby woods, where marshmallows were being roasted over the campfire in the dim light of the three-quarter eclipse. The village elder, whose tradition of storytelling had long since been abolished by the empire, sat at a log away from the prying eyes of all but the rambunctious children who were gathered around, without their parent's permission.

"Now now, sit down, sit down! No need to slink around like crippled lamia! Your parents are all drunken lowlifes anyway! It ain't like they'll find us here, ohoho!"

"Hey!"

"Oh I jest, but come! Sit down! All the empire has to teach you is meaningless drivel. 'Arithmetic', 'Literacy', Bah!"

"So what stories are you going to tell us this year Elder?"

"Well, I think you're all old enough to hear this one. Ever wonder where them demons came from? Well, legend has it that around fifty years back, the worst of the worst heard this 'lil voice in the back'a their heads that offered 'em a deal. Obey whatev's makin' that voice, and them lot get all the power they'd ever wish for. Fulfil their darkest desires and all that. Now you'll see 'lil tribes'a them things roamin' the wilds or on their own, you can tell 'em from men thanks to the purple skin, and the horns, and the tails, and the wings, and them giant willies! Ohoho!" *Ahem* "Stronger than any battlemage them things are, one'a them worth twenty imperial soldiers, only chance is if ya' send twenty one and an artillery division to make sure! 'Course demons come in all shapes and sizes ya'know. Sure, the purple skinned brute with horns is the common thought, but some got tentacles and eat brains, some look a bit like naga or driders, some got bodies made'a slime, some don't have bodies at all! Pure spirits who traded their physical form for the power to influence others and watch the world burn. 'Course my favorite are the imps. Pseudo-demons, only kinda kid a normal demon can bare or sire and they make easy killin'. 'Course they can strip a cow to the bone in a group and'r still nasty 'lil things. Not to say demons are goin' anywhere anytime soon, whether through them incubus things or by converting the worst of the worst from human stock into more of their kind, they can replace the ones we manage to kill, pleasant dreams, Ohoho! Good thing for us though, all them lot care 'bout is their own vices, love to experience 'sensation' those things, really took 'pursue your darkest desires' to the extreme didn't they? Hah! Sometimes they joined by some cults too, Helsa'r Baldur-worshippers I'd reckon, led by some grand caster with'a bone to pick with a lotta folks, but them mostly go burnin' down ole' sacred sites, 'least that's the last I heard've 'em doin."

One of the kids raises his hand, doing a spooky voice.

"And w-what a-about the... GOB-LINS!"

*Screams*

"Shhh! Quiet down! No need to bring the guards down on us! I'll tell you all about them... See, back in my day, goblins-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh stop that! Goblins used to be this big scary thing, going from town to town, kidnapping who they could and farming them for flesh. They'd raise men in their 'farms' like cattle for slaughter, and were ruled by what thems called a " shepherd". Grew bigger than most orc warbosses'n started some kinda empire of its own, then the good 'ole imperials turned up'n gave them the what-for, for a price'a course, 'n they kept the slaves, 'too far-gone to be civilized' they said, 'bred to serve' they said. 'Can't complain though, dress a goblin's meatslave up in a maid outfit and give'em a duster and they might do somthin' other than gettin' on their knees and cryin'. Hah!"

*Several of the older boys snicker at this.*

"But what if we still want them on their knees?"

"Ah shaddup ya' leper-faced nut-flicker. Now, what should I tell ya' next?"

*Someone in the back of the group responded.*

"Why not tell us how the empire came to rule our town?"

"Ah yes, see some time long ago the empire done piss off the high and mighty, and their fields went dry. Now, no fields means no food, and no food means no empire! Hah! 'Course the mainland'a the empire was the first to go, king up'n ran for the islands and left his people to starve and now all that land's got nothin' but tribes'n raiders roamin'. Islands still had fruit'n fish'n whatnot, but not'nuff to feed the whole damn colonial empire! So what'd they do? Needed a mainland's what they needed, so them lot took their fleet'n sailed 'round those mountains that used'ta keep 'em isolated. Hit the Exarch's lands first, then Zhailving, folks never saw it comin' and only one'a them had guns, n' those guns weren't enuff' for the biggest army this world's seen yet. 'Nuff to slow'em down in the east'a the continent though, 'nuff to waste what's left'a their resources while Camelot holds the line in the south. Still, we gots ourselves conquered 'round this time, 'now our crops go to feed the 'Empire', if ya' can call it that. Psshhh. Just some old royal family ruling like cowards from their 'lil island, suckin' us dry with their big 'ole army. Sure thems killed the goblins and build cities and make guns'n all that, but magic was what let two thirds'a the continent stay free and this lot snatched it away. Conscripted the wizards and such. Bleh! They just hide'way magic 'cause that old fool on the throne's scared of it. Zhailving's lord held off the imperial army and would'a won alone if them imperials didn't fight like cowards and shoot'em in the back. Still, man's son inherited his fortune and he'll retake this village someday, don't you fret about it! Then you can learn your sorcery, and I can keep my maid!"

"Elder, how exactly did the empire anger the gods?"

"Not too clear 'bout that one mah boy, but prob'ly had sometin' to do with that there coverup, 'know what I'm talkin' 'bout? Imperial family was coverin' their tracks in some shady business near their wanin' days before the new empire done replace 'em. Me think'in it's some Helsa-worshippin' or somesuch, maybe pacts with Ickol or they went'n murdered some fancy chosen one. All I know is that trustin' them imperials ain't worth'ya time, and watch'out for the MIR."

"Meer?"

"Men in robes. Thems the reason I left the empire in the first place, had a great life as a fancy-ass tax collector, now I'm here, and wouldn'tcha know it, the empire followed me! It'sa conspiracy I'm sayin'!"

"Oh! Oh! Tell us the one about the GIANT maid!"

"Ah yes, a classic. See, while our glorious imperial overlords might dress 'dem goblin meatslaves up like pretty 'lil meidos and teach 'em a few words, they 'got no real will'a their own left, they hollow, nothing there but fear. They broken, you see? Sure we treat 'em well, but they ain't really human, but they can be worked to the bone, and that's what this one was doin' up until it went and grew into a big'ole undead horror for no real reason. Ain't sure why it happened, but farmhand walks out to find'is slave a hundred feet tall and doin' whatever the man said. First thing's first the man did was go and conquer himself a kingdom, next he got'er to shrink'n he made lotsa babies, now the man's built'imself a nation on'tha back'a that beastie, 'n oh she a beastie alright, levels castles with that'ole skeleton-arse'a hers and c'n kill just'bout anything, 'xept maybe some'a those monsters 'ya hear'bout, like what them simic elves done been cookin' up, some beast that looks'abit like 'ya worst fear and the gore-field, need lasagna for that one kiddies! So make sure to keep a lasagna under'ya pillow, just'ncase he comes'a meowin'! Now, what next?"

"Wasn't there some big war in the east, or something?"

"Oh that there was boyo! See 'while back their emperor got himself a boon from some god or another, probably Assyrian, but not a big deal either way. Point is, man became the strongest thing since that giant meido 'n opened bunches'a punchin' schools to make'a few more'a dem guards for fightin' 'n stuff. Meanwhile on that island full'a cats'n shi... ndigs. Shindigs! Eyyup! That empress went'n tried makin' peace with the emperor once she wised up to the emps' powah 'n she tried makin' peace, got it too! Free with an occupation force! Hah! Nekos got 'emselves conquered 'n forced to eat non-human meat, no more fancy warrior culture either! Forced into pacifism but otherwise pretty well off. Somethin' 'bout that empress, jade 'emp didn't wanna risk fightin' her, but still, man went up against some demigod no sweat, called a "Kitsune" or somethin'. Got his ass kicked too, came back with the guards and sent that thing runnin' ran off to the nekos 'n hid in some shrine, emperor 'n her army may be the biggest 'n strongest in the world but somethin' 'bout that neko queen just spooks 'em. Woman's like seventy-somthin' though, won't be 'round for 'long lest she some kinda' demigod too or somethin'. Anyway, 'emps went'n had those centaurs rounded up'n taken to some nice farms if ya' get my idea. Probs for tha' best, them crazy horsemen 'been raidin' the east fer years up 'til the last of 'em fled to some other place, prob' just some deserted island since all'vasudden the humans can actually fight'em on their home turf."

*The kids nod in unison.*

"Anyway, what next? Ah of course! Kids, now listen here, if 'ya see any big clouds'a fog movin' around at strange angles, do yerself'a favor and run like ya' got a slime on'ya back! Buncha' cultists'er mutants' or some other perversion. Gas's poison, don't sniff'it, we're downwind'a those foglands and sometimes that stuff blows in. Now that I've given mah good advice for the day, what should I tell ya'll next?"

"Oh! Show us that thing you found!"

"Ya' mean this?"

*The Elder produces the sword of light and darkness.*

"Found it in the swamp! Right 'round that spot the empire dug up that 'ole artifact what holds the stuff'a spirit, 'n that weird tower with no doors. They say it's some kinda monument, channels magic to do all that lightin' up it does 'n honors some ancient golem. Ah well, this 'ole sword can't cut butter."

*The elder offhandedly swings it away from the children, and a beam of light blasts out of the tip, burning a hole in a nearby tree and setting it on fire.*

"Good for pokin' though!"

*The children all look concerned, and one speaks up.*

"Uh... elder? I think you just started a forest fire."

"Ohoho! That I did! Bets'we get inside now!"

*The elder shoos the kids and they all scurry away, and he soon heads home as well, while the forest outside his village is engulfed in flames.*

Meanwhile...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wherever the gods were, the world went dark, and they reappeared in their thrones in the same golden hall they had been in before. The feast was replenished, and this was clearly going to be a routine procedure. Yimor's throne was empty as usual, and the globe of Ocaeril spun monotonously at the far end of the hall, and the next meeting of the gods began, and as it did, one final curiosity was seen. The Navigator's throne, previously empty, is now occupied. Divici, previously missing, opens his eyes after a one thousand and one hundred year slumber, and before him is a being only he can see.

"RIGHT. SO THESE IDIOTS CAN'T FIX A PLANET FOR SHIT. I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN REALLY SPICE THINGS UP SO HAVE AT IT. SURE, COULD'A JUST WOKEN YOU UP TO START, BUT I NEED ACES IN THE HOLE AND ALL. NOW, THIS WORLD IS BORING. FIX. IT. NOW. NYEH!"

As soon as it appeared, the Void Lord vanished, and Divici now found himself surrounded by a familiar pantheon.

( Wolf Nerd Wolf Nerd )​
Ickol Conversational

The goddess yawned. “Had...a...lot...of...fun...seeing...the...sights...this...last...cycle. Maybe...I...should...finally...do...something...this...turn?

Nah.

Ickol stretched and lazily smiled at the other gods as she filled her plate. Privately, she was looking in the direction of the Abomination’s throne, and was glad he hadn’t woken up just yet after her prodding. Wouldn’t do to spoil her fun just yet.

Still, there was someone new, wasn’t there?

She looked at the person on the extra throne. Was this the Navigator? He looked like a child.

Why...hello...there. I...am...Ickol...goddess...of...friendship...probably. And...you...are?
Wolf Nerd Wolf Nerd

Helsa Conversational

As soon as it appeared, the Void Lord vanished, and Divici now found himself surrounded by a familiar pantheon.

"Oh, it's you. Wait, I don't care." Helsa said from her throne before ignoring the Navigator completely, turning to Inqui.

"You. Slime girl. I wish to have a talk with you. It has to do with your domain, and I will have the information I desire." Helsa smiled at Inqui. Those that knew what Helsa was like and cared about Inqui felt great worry for the slimy Goddess of Heroes upon seeing that fanged grin.

Yes, this will go quite well...Soon, I will bend this world to my will.

I wonder how that vampire thing is going?

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

Action 1: The Kitsune's fake siblings

A new cycle, a new beginning, and Ocaeril knew what he had to do. In the last cycle...He truly didn't get a chance to do what he wished to do, mostly due to time and that Beast kidnapping his original self for no good reason aside to just ask a question, make a judge of character out of him, and drop him off somewhere else. It was...Annoying. The temporary lack of his original self's power, separated with a clone, made him not able to do it in that previous cycle.

...Oh well, hopefully he'll have time, here.

"I believe I don't have time for small talk either, I have something to do. Patron of Heroes! I shall summon you and your champion from Camelot when I am done. And...If Helsa annoys you, do tell me." The planet god replied simply, before, of course, not even batting an eye at the food around him, he disappeared to where a particular tree was.

The years had taken its toll on the tree, and he could see that it was now older, it's bark strong, it's complexion ancient. Even as it pierced the clouds, he could see it's leaves and branches slowly falling off...Any bird or animal that was there was now simply using it as a rest spot, the tree bearing no fruit.

Except...For 8.

Eight distinct fruits, each different from one another. One seemed to be made out of Earth and sand itself, another seemed to be slimy and toxic, another one was literally ablaze on blue flames, one had a shell around it, almost like a turtle, another one had flame like patterns on it, one was long and white, elegant like a shell, another one seemed to be full of maggots, and the final one...Seemed to be an egg that came from a fish, hanging on the tree by a inch.

They were all massive, bigger then a normal human by at least 6 meters.

Ocaeril inhaled deeply, as he walked towards the tree.

He could feel the essence he put in it years ago, pumping it's last energy into all of the fruits, and saving little to nothing to itself. The tree was slowly dying, his lateness to do what he promised he would caused the fruits to gain too much energy- leaving the tree to almost none.

'I'm sorry I came late.'

...It was all he could say. The final beast would be...Weak, compared to the others. He originally planned for them to act as a 'big brother' for the others...And yet...He failed to birth it into this world. He was too late, and as such...It would be behind everyone else. And yet, and yet...It still pumped energy for it's siblings. It still...Cared.

...Hah, what a foolish being...Just like someone he knows...

"Very well. Let's do this...Your father is finally here."

With that, Ocaeril placed a hand on the tree, and for a moment, the planet would see a beacon of light come from a forest away from civilization, as life was being born.

Creation
Of
All Things

...The light died down, as in the ground...9 beings stood.

Shukaku, the one tailed beast of sand.

Matatabi, the two tailed beast of flames.

Isobu, the three tailed beast of the seas.

Son Goku, the four tailed beast of lava.

Kukuō, the five tailed beast of the mist.

Saiken, the six tailed beast of acid.

Chōmei, the seven tailed beast of insects.

Gyūki, the eight tailed beast of Earth.

And in his hands...

...The smallest being, one smaller then his own hand, in his baby state. The one born from the tree, the one who gave his essence so his siblings could survive...

Fou, the ten tailed beast of darkness.

The world gained it's new, yet innocent protectors.

With a smile on his face, as holding a sleeping Ten Tails, Ocaeril turned to the village around him. At this point, it was more than obvious what happened here, and that the villagers would have certainly have seen it...It was odd, he didn't expect people to build a village around it...Keeping it alive, too...It was touching. It made him happy. Happier then he could ever be, that his children were protecting their own brothers.

"Father...?" Shukaku said, and Ocaeril was surprised it could already speak so early in its life. Making his way to the beast as villagers probably approached, Ocaeril placed a hand on its chest, and...Slowly, almost like a cat, Shukaku purred.

"I'm sorry I took so long, all of you."

...Slowly, turning to the elves, Ocaeril smiled.

"Hello, my children." He said in a soft tone, slowly petting the ten tails on the head. "I am Ocaeril, the father of life on this planet. I see you have been taking care of little Fou as he was asleep...I thank you for that."

( Space Buddha Space Buddha )

Last edited:
Ickol Conversational

The goddess yawned. “Had...a...lot...of...fun...seeing...the...sights...this...last...cycle. Maybe...I...should...finally...do...something...this...turn?

Nah.

Ickol stretched and lazily smiled at the other gods as she filled her plate. Privately, she was looking in the direction of the Abomination’s throne, and was glad he hadn’t woken up just yet after her prodding. Wouldn’t do to spoil her fun just yet.

Still, there was someone new, wasn’t there?

She looked at the person on the extra throne. Was this the Navigator? He looked like a child.

Why...hello...there. I...am...Ickol...goddess...of...friendship...probably. And...you...are?
Wolf Nerd Wolf Nerd
Divisi, Conversational
"Hello. I'm Divisi." His throne was particularly wide. Not bigger than the rest, just wider. Divisi starting to roll around on it, then got up and start pacing on it before he hoped off and started pacing around the room. He speaks quickly, obviously itching to get moving. "I remember you a bit from the early days, you just watched the world being made. You offered me candy if I wouldn't help the other gods make the world, but I wasn't doing much anyway. Just made some paths to run on. Then the paths kinda merged. That was cool." He starts saying hi to each god as he passes them.

Divisi, Conversational
"Hello. I'm Divisi." His throne was particularly wide. Not bigger than the rest, just wider. Divisi starting to roll around on it, then got up and start pacing on it before he hoped off and started pacing around the room. He speaks quickly, obviously itching to get moving. "I remember you a bit from the early days, you just watched the world being made. You offered me candy if I wouldn't help the other gods make the world, but I wasn't doing much anyway. Just made some paths to run on. Then the paths kinda merged. That was cool." He starts saying hi to each god as he passes them.
Ickol Conversational

Oh dear. Hopefully the others wouldn’t make much of what he said. Well, then again, the more clever ones already seemed to have some small amount of suspicion towards her, and the rest were, well, not clever, so there wasn’t much to worry given some consideration. On the plus side, the newly awakened god is interesting, if simple in nature. Yes, she could make use of this later.

She just giggled outwardly towards the boy and ate her fill before beginning to juggle a single knife from the table.

Wh-oops!

The knife ‘accidentally’ slipped from her grasp and sailed overhead, cutting into a piece of twine over Helsa and dumping the clump of flower petals on the corruption goddess. Ickol danced into the portal, flinging herself again towards the planet.

Ickol Conversational

Oh dear. Hopefully the others wouldn’t make much of what he said. Well, then again, the more clever ones already seemed to have some small amount of suspicion towards her, and the rest were, well, not clever, so there wasn’t much to worry given some consideration. On the plus side, the newly awakened god is interesting, if simple in nature. Yes, she could make use of this later.

She just giggled outwardly towards the boy and ate her fill before beginning to juggle a single knife from the table.

Wh-oops!

The knife ‘accidentally’ slipped from her grasp and sailed overhead, cutting into a piece of twine over Helsa and dumping the clump of flower petals on the corruption goddess. Ickol danced into the portal, flinging herself again towards the planet.
Divisi, Conversational
"What an odd goddess. Wonder what she's planning?" He turned to the rest of the gods. "Now, I'm in the business of granting favors in exchange for trinkets. Anything the humans would find interesting. I can deliver blessings or guide certain people, maybe give a blessing or two at low cost, anyone interested? Call me and I'll come to you, right now I feel like stretching my legs." He walks up tot the globe and taps a single spot on the ocean. Lightning crackles around him before he disappears into the globe.

Divisi, Action #1
Time to check out his old home. The palace that was the nexus of all oceanic currents seemed to be in good shape from the outside, he expected it to be more rundown, but there was no algae, coral, or kelp on the structure. Sand hadn't even piled up around it. He didn't give it any protection from these things though as they hadn't seemed like an issue to him a millennium ago. Best to investigate.
He soon found the reason for the palace's upkeep. A rather old dragon had been squatting in his palace since he went to sleep. How kind of him to keep the place tidy for him.
"Hello Lord of Water Dragons, Tian Xia. Very nice of you to keep the place tidy while I was gone."
The dragon apparently had no idea who's palace he had been ruling from for the last thousand years. When he found it he assumed it was made by the gods for him. "I'm impressed such a young human wizard exists, especially one with the talent to make it here. But you are too presumptuous to call my home your own mortal! Show me something I have never seen before, and if I find it impressive, I might let you serve me until you die." The dragon snarled, still having no idea who he was talking to.
"Oh, you thought this was your house? Funny! Sure, I'll show you something you've never seen." As he spoke he took his more imposing form, his hair going from black to a stormy dark grey, his form aging into his prime. Lightning crackled in his hair and the water started to boil near him.
"A wizard's tricks can't scare me! How dare you try to intimidate a king of dragons!" He let loose a stream of ice reaching negative 100 degrees Celsius at the 'intruder' thinking to freeze his last moments to use as a warning against other stupid humans.
"How dare you attack the god of the ocean in his own palace? I am Divisi, god of paths, he who created the rivers and the ocean. The Divine Wrath." The ice melted long before reaching Divisi. "Now, how must I teach you respect?"
He turns back into a child and ponders what to do. He liked having someone to travel with, and the dragon needed a bit of humility, so what would make a fitting punishment?
Now at this point Tian Xia, king of the water dragons, was shaking in his scales. He had not only assaulted a god and been living in their house uninvited, it was the god of the ocean and they had near absolute power in their domain. "m... my.... my lord.... pl..please.. I was.. was mist.. mistaken. I would n-n-never-"
"Silence." The boy muttered while he tried to think of a good punishment. "How about you become my steed for the next 50 years? Sounds good to me." And with that sentence the dragon king began to turn into a horse, his claws turning to hooves and his scales giving way to fur. Somehow, he kept his majestic antlers. "Not quite right, how about an elk instead? Then the antlers fit." Some minor aesthetic changes and the dragon king was now a giant elk.
"It won't happen again my lord, please, i'm begging you! Not this, please!"
"Would you rather you become a sea snake for the rest of your life? At least this way you get to keep living for another millennium before you die of old age, and its only 50 years."
"No sir. Yes sir. Thank you sir. I'll be quiet now." And with that, they were off to explore and see what had become of the world since he had gone to sleep. For a reason he couldn't recall, he felt nostalgic.

Yimor'droth Conversational
The shard of Yimor began to slither around the hall, absentmindedly chewing on anything not tied down. Before long, it had fallen through the portal and arrived on the planet...

Helsa Action 1#

Helsa got bored of waiting for a response and dived into the globe, landing-once more-on her island.

...I desire a castle. I'm going to have my high priest kidnap a bunch of people and steal a bunch of resources, and I am going to use those kidnapped people to build me a castle.

And then I'm going to have my high priest wipe their memories, convince Arceus to make me a bunch of islands with different environments, get Ickol to surround it in a illusion that drives anyone that causes mind-numbing confusion and headaches to anyone that tries to enter that isn't a god or goddess, and then I'll drop all of them in their and watch their confused suffering.

I'll probably drop some monsters in there too.

Revan4221 Revan4221

And thus, Helsa extended her aura outwards, and looked for Arceus. When she found him, she simply did this.

"Hey. Llama god Arceus. Make me a bunch of islands with different environments."

While waiting for a response, Helsa sent an order to her cultists to begin capturing people, and that any mages were to begin studying advanced summoning magic as much as they could for Project Summon, including their High Priest. Even if they had to steal things. Especially if they had to drive people insane to get it.

Last edited:
Yimor'droth Action 1
Madness and horror

The Changeling was suddenly struck with madness. No magic could avert this curse, and the only method of escape was to bow before the Dragon and worship Them. This was the price for the destruction of the Exarch. He also received a message in his madness: "We will return. On that day, We will reward all according to their actions".

Last edited:
"Hello, my children." He said in a soft tone, slowly petting the ten tails on the head. "I am Ocaeril, the father of life on this planet. I see you have been taking care of little Fou as he was asleep...I thank you for that."

The elves looked confused, none approached, but all seemed to sense something radiating off of Ocaeril. Several pairs of ears twitched, and one replied, the tallest and most well dressed of the group.

"You're... welcome..?"

Gorefield advanced upon the village. Howls and screams poured from His jaws, and the thing leapt.

Into a wall, and the collision left Gorefield sprawled out in the dirt. The village was dark and empty, with only a few quaint lamp posts illuminating the streets and not a soul in sight, but the smell of lasagna was omnipresent, and almost every home reeked of it. The hunt had begun.​

The elves looked confused, none approached, but all seemed to sense something radiating off of Ocaeril. Several pairs of ears twitched, and one replied, the tallest and most well dressed of the group.

"You're... welcome..?"

Ocaeril mentally wondered how their ears managed to move. From all he knew, only the ears of animals were able to move...Did he perhaps accidentally give them this skill? ...He doesn't quite remember. It must be some sort of side effect of their connection to nature, or something of the sorts.

The Tailed Beasts all looked at the elves. Their eyes narrowing, and an almost childlike curiosity was coming from then. The villagers didn't know the names of the beasts, but they all could feel the same energy Ocaeril had coming from them, but it was...A small speck of it. It was all muddled away from the absolutely dreadful aura of power they all had. It was clear, those things, despite being mere children, could easily destroy them.

"I know you're all confused, so allow me to explain," Ocaeril said, petting the ten tails gently. "Long ago, I created this tree with the purpose of growing powerful beasts to protect this world. The tree had most of my essence, using it to give birth to the fruit you've known. Time passed, many fruits were discarded, eaten away, giving many beings of this land power...Before, it was only eight of them. Eight that managed to survive...But alas, I was late to give birth to them. Time passed, and the tree, the final and most powerful one meant to be a beast, gave its siblings power, leaving it in this...Sad state." Ocaeril petted Fou, who breathed heavily.

"As such...As ones who protected this tree and managed to keep it alive, and in advance, the beasts alive...I'll allow you to take in one of them. They will protect you, train you in magic that will make you powerful. And if lucky enough...One of you will be chosen to carry one of them inside of you and learn their names."

"Father," The five tails asked. "Why do we have to...Protect them? I don't understand."

"I shall explain it to you all after the choice is made." Ocaeril said, before looking at the elves. "Which one do you choose, my friends?"

"You're... welcome..?"

Into a wall, and the collision left Gorefield sprawled out in the dirt. The village was dark and empty, with only a few quaint lamp posts illuminating the streets and not a soul in sight, but the smell of lasagna was omnipresent, and almost every home reeked of it. The hunt had begun.​

The thing grew lean and centipedal, and crawled through the darkness. Jagged fangs leaked drool as a black tongue reached through the windows and removed the lasagna. Gorefield continued, and noticed the guards.

More specifically, it noticed the Empire's insignia.

He crawled closer...

Helsa Action #2

As Helsa awaited Arceus's response, she realized that, in her impatience and anger, she had missed something...

A great power entering this world. Great riches, and great energy. Only one thought went through her head.

That power is meant to be mine. It is my right, as the greatest goddess in this world.

But it will be mine later. I have other things to worry about. Other plans.

And, as such, she extended her influence towards the vampire she had taken control of, who still awaited in hiding. And she gave him a simple, single order; find an innocent peasant girl, one barely into her teens. Do it without being spotted at all. Take the girl to the place he was hiding, give her the Embrace...and then break her. Make her feel broken, full of despair and hatred...and then, once he did, Helsa would begin to work her magic. Convince the girl to become more prideful, more snobby, more hateful, more spiteful.

More greedy, more lustful, more sinful. More evil. More like a stereotypical corrupt noble.

When the girl was completely bent to Helsa's will and purposes, only then would she be freed by her servant. There would be conflict between the two. But the desire for power would keep them from killing each other. That, and Helsa's influence, giving them ideas on how to use one another...

Her new minion would be born. The Duchess of Tombs.

The Duchess of Tombs Image.jpg

(Not drawn by me)

Space Buddha Space Buddha

Corven scowled at the sight of his fellow gods, well, tried to anyway. His mask didn't convey emotions very well. He teleported back to the Foglands, thinking.

He had the groundwork ready. The first building block of his great project. One that would allow him to achieve the Unity he longed for oh-so much. He focused his power, bringing a crystal to the surface. Lightning writhed and twisted across the surface of the construct, bristling with eldritch energies and with an aura so powerful it could be felt across the continent. Almost as an afterthought, he checked up on those bandit twins he had brought into the fold, to his happiness, and slight surprise, he found that the settlement was not only still standing, but thriving. It had grown fat off of the stolen riches of the Empire, and one of those twins seemed to be gifted in the art of tinkering. Already he had developed several odd and interesting weapons and armor utilizing both technology and magic.

Yes... everything was going quite nicely.

Assyrian Action 1:
The reign of the jade empire was not a violent one. The fury of a goddess kept the Emperor from indulging in using the power that she now had. For though her fist and legs had become the ruin of armies, still was the divine too much for her to face. So she kept some sort of peace with the Neko, not provoking them, though she still hated them still. And the Neko for their part also hated but kept the peace. Both sides felt malice for the other, both were waiting and wishing for the day they could sink a knife into the throat of the other. But it was not going to come soon.

A Neko was playing in a pond, why she was playing does not really matter. Was she playing because she was imagining that as she splashed through the water, the ripples and currents were vast armies she commanded? Did she wish to be a shogun of old, a warrior leader for her people? It most likely was that, or she might have just been there because she liked the feel of the water.

Whatever the case may have been. On one day, when the sun was shining, and the water of the pond was warm. There came from the road a man of crimson. He glowed with a scarlet light, a sun like radiance, like boiled bronze dipped in red was shining and gleaming from him. It appeared he held a crown of fire that was not fire, that a great light shone from his brow and gave the shape of a crown made of from burning stars.

This strange man came to the Neko and when he entered the pond it steamed and grew hot but somehow in certain places become cool. The Neko looked to him with big eyes that saw everything, including things that should not be seen. The man smiled at her and began to push and pull the water with his hands and feet, directing and controlling the disruption of the pond. He spoke not a single word of normal speech. Preferring to chant and sing Verse that spoke of shadows slipping in between castle walls, of rippling water that disrupted stone and broke apart bone, silent blades of moonlight that moved without being seen and were as quick as the wind.

The Neko watched as the man spoke his Verse and moved to a rhythm only he could feel. The water a shimmering mirror of distortion and subliminal shadows beneath his feet. The whole pond now a quivering instrument as it resonated with the light that shone from the crown of fire that was not fire on his head. She looked as his limbs seemed to turn into raw surge and flowing tide, as his body become a twisting vortex that bent air and compelled shadow. A deep silence came, and he appeared feed on sound and loose all form and shape till he was a phantom gliding over the water. With only that star crown to throw gleam and spears of light to cut and pierce the pond with fiery glow.

When the daylight went away as the sun slunk back to hide in its burrow beneath the world, the man returned to form once more,, no longer a blurring to be lost in the ripples of the water or a silent disruption that made the heart of the Neko quiver from being near those resonating palms of his as they struck and played with the air. He walked up to the Neko and asked her a question, one that came from his tongue softly and gently, like a pillow or a feather.

"When I danced and played in the water, when shadows bent and the shape of air was made to strain and quiver, what did I touch? Was it blood? Was it hearts and the flesh around them, the bones and the tendons that hold them? Did I draw daggers of moonlight out with my empty hands and cut open veins or sever imagined throats with darkness turned into silken blade?
The man waited for the answer, he watched a drop of water fall from his head and took a great interest in how it would land in the pond. Would it cause a great ripple, a impact of chaos and disorder that would ruin its stainless image?
The Neko took her hand and put it under her chin, her ears bent, her nose sniffed and she pondered and pondered what answer to give.
When the answer came it was like she had taken the fading rays of sunlight and laid them out with her words, "I saw you making the pond sing. I never heard it make a sound like that. A sound that was..... quiet but loud in how beautiful it was. I saw the shadows quake and tremble like you were making them pound to the beat of some unseen drum. I don't know about all that blood and bone stuff," she said, with a look of disgust rolling over her face as she gagged and choked on some unseen bone she had conjured from her mind,"I get playing at being mean and nasty, but that much detail is not needed. It sorta ruins the fun of just dancing and moving."

The Man saw the droplet fall, and it caused no ripple, it blended in with the pond and flew straight through, merging with its beauty.

He smiled at the Neko's answer and patted her head, and it was like a warm fire was on the Neko's head, a blazing warmth that was the hottest thing she ever felt but strangely soft and comfy so it did not sear her skull.
"You will make the perfect little vessel for all those nasty secrets of mine. All those hidden Arts that are too terrible for me to keep anywhere. I have to have someone use them. It should be a heart with no dagger in it, a mind clean of any blood stained shadows or thoughts that glimmer like knifes. Such things are too violent, too deadly if put into the hands of even the most noble of hearts."
The man left a mark on her head and went away. He would be back, every day he would be back and teach the Neko more of his Verse. She would hold all the secrets bleak and terrible, all the poison of lethal Art for she would not desire to use it. The perfect resting place, the perfect still water to bury and conceal a political tool of mass destruction. Assassins were too useful to men and women of power. Too useful indeed. Better to keep it locked where no one would look, to keep the Art in hands that did not hunger for blades.

The Neko watched the strange man walk away and went back to her play. She pretended to do many terrible things in the pond, to commit acts of war and terror that were vile and vicious. But none of them were meant, all were simply games of pretend. She could play at these things but was not them in truth.

Last edited:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
GM UPDATE
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"I shall explain it to you all after the choice is made." Ocaeril said, before looking at the elves. "Which one do you choose, my friends?"

The elves huddled up.

"Okay, so God is here, and he's giving us one of these. Uh... Which do we take?"

"The biggest one, I'd guess. I'm thinking all the ones we don't pick are going to attack us."

"So the one with the eight tails? I'm thinking it's a trick question. The smallest one has the most tails, ergo it has to be the most powerful."

"I'm with you on that one, it may have shrunk, but I'm betting it's secretly the most powerful one."

"Oh come on, that is ridiculous. We're taking the eight tailed beast."

"No way, the ten tailed one probably has more magical power than all the others, and it's not like the Simics can't just grow it back to its proper size."

"True, biomancy can do a lot."

"Agreed?"

"Agreed."

The elves unhuddled.

"Ocaeril! Great God of Life and Avatar of the World, we choose, the Ten-Tailed Beast!"

The thing grew lean and centipedal, and crawled through the darkness. Jagged fangs leaked drool as a black tongue reached through the windows and removed the lasagna. Gorefield continued, and noticed the guards.

More specifically, it noticed the Empire's insignia.

He crawled closer...

Gorefield's tongue found itself unable to breach the windows concealing precious lasagna, as glass was in the way, and as he approached the guards, both immediately took notice of the oversized centipedal cat.

"ARCEUSALMIGHTYWHATISTHATTHINGKILLIT!"

Responses such as these could soon be heard by the entire town, and arrows rained down on Gorefield as his stomach was empty of lasanga. It was at that point that a man, half-naked and clearly drunk out of his mind, stumbled out of the tavern with a paper bag, concealing something. His name was Jon.​

Gorefield's tongue found itself unable to breach the windows concealing precious lasagna, as glass was in the way, and as he approached the guards, both immediately took notice of the oversized centipedal cat.

"ARCEUSALMIGHTYWHATISTHATTHINGKILLIT!"

Responses such as these could soon be heard by the entire town, and arrows rained down on Gorefield as his stomach was empty of lasanga. It was at that point that a man, half-naked and clearly drunk out of his mind, stumbled out of the tavern with a paper bag, concealing something. His name was Jon.

A hissing screech filled the air, as the feline savaged the first guard. Upon seeing Jon Gorefield began to grin, dropping the guard and advancing.

Ickol Action 1

In the underground, where few men tread the world is quite different. Almost disconnected. It is still firmly within the material plane, but magic works differently in the deeper parts. There are patches where the dream plane bleeds into the caverns. There are species and sights even those that live underground will not see or discover for centuries to come. Creation and destruction are irrelevant. As are truth and lies. She is stronger here, in many ways. Weaker, in many others.

Unquantifiable. Ways even the pseudo-omniscience of a deity is unable to comprehend, only feel as intuition. But the others won’t come down here. Even the animal that made it, or the fool that claims it as his insides, or the one determined to protect all lands, or he who wishes to explore all. For now, she alone acknowledges the underground. And so she alone thrives.

There are no prying eyes. And so she can be different. Remove her mask, or perhaps wear a new one. To the gods she is perhaps a fool. To the mortals above, she is a trickster. To the dark elves she is a legend. But to the Vril? She is life itself. The embodiment of despair who is still hope through the single act of framing it as a choice.

The old one is withered. She has lived a long life. Unnaturally so. Those that accept roles in her stories often do, if they aren’t unnaturally short. Ickol looks in the eyes of the old woman, and sees fear as she recognizes her goddess. But the kind of fear so desperate it sparks a mad joy. There are tears in the old thing’s eyes. Tears of thanks, for allowing her the chance to save her people. Tears of rebuke, for setting her on a path that can’t be avoided. Tears of terror at her impending death. But tears of love at seeing something (or in this case, someone) almost incomprehensibly beautiful.

She croaks at the goddess, long since having lost the strength to speak. But Ickol understands, and she smiles kindly. She holds the Vril Amonjak’s hand as the ruler thanks and worships her with a stream of gratitude and affection. And Ickol returns this with insults and mockery. And of course, the occasional lie. The Amonjak is not offended nor broken. If anything, the casualness of the cruel tirade and the goddess’ gentle smile and voice makes each cut a shot of euphoria and the Amonjak knows in her last heartbeats she has been a wonderful source of entertainment for her goddess since their meeting and is glad her joy and suffering alike were amusing to this monstrous being she has loved more in these last minutes than she has ever loved even her people and her spouse and spawn.

And the Amonjak is dead. The female that set about uniting their people into one tribe. That gave the Vril messages of hope and vengeance. The group gathered is small. Her closest family, friends and consultants. And they now look at the Amonjak’s granddaughter, and at the goddess that has claimed their people.

She points not to the granddaughter, but to a young Vril in the back. The boy that had been acting as the go-for for the Amonjak’s nurses. He is the Amonjak now, she says. He was chosen for no other reason than amusement in the goddess’ part, and all but the boy, who is rigid with shock, know this. And they do not care. It is their goddess’ will, and the first Amonjak taught them the truth of the Vril. The boy is Vril. He has been chosen. He is worthy. Simple.

Before she leaves, Ickol leaves a map to reclaim a lost city of the Vril. The map’s directions don’t make sense with the known lay-out of the cave. A scouting team is sent without hesitation anyways. An ancient city is found. The Dark Elves had attacked it centuries before, and the Duergar had sacrificed the city to wipe out the invaders with powerful weapons that ruined the city. The story is ancient, and unknown to the Vril, but they could still piece it together easily if they so wished. They do not. This is a Vril city, the first to be reclaimed. Soon, all the Vril’s cities shall be reclaimed, and they shall conquer the world beneath the world. But for now, they migrate, they settle, and they begin the process of fixing up the city to be habitable.

The elves huddled up.

"Okay, so God is here, and he's giving us one of these. Uh... Which do we take?"

"The biggest one, I'd guess. I'm thinking all the ones we don't pick are going to attack us."

"So the one with the eight tails? I'm thinking it's a trick question. The smallest one has the most tails, ergo it has to be the most powerful."

"I'm with you on that one, it may have shrunk, but I'm betting it's secretly the most powerful one."

"Oh come on, that is ridiculous. We're taking the eight tailed beast."

"No way, the ten tailed one probably has more magical power than all the others, and it's not like the Simics can't just grow it back to its proper size."

"True, biomancy can do a lot."

"Agreed?"

"Agreed."

The elves unhuddled.

"Ocaeril! Great God of Life and Avatar of the World, we choose, the Ten-Tailed Beast!"

With a single nod, Ocaeril smiled at the elves.

"Very well. I respect your choice and wish you luck in your future endeavors with the Ten-Tails. May you take good care of it, and may it take good care of your people. Let your love flourish and let you all reach infinity together."

With that, the father of life slowly placed the Ten-Tails down, a confused expression on its face. Giving it a little pat on the back, mentioning it to go over to the elves, the beast seemed confused, looking over at its creator with big eyes.

"Fou?" It asked, approaching closer to Ocaeril. "Fou, fou..." Repeating its name over and over, it didn't seem to want to leave its father...Ocaeril sighed, a small smile appearing on its face as it patted the small canine on the head. Looking over at the other tailed beasts, they seemed to have a similar reaction...They didn't want to leave. Getting up, Ocaeril gave them a sorrowful smile, before it was his turn to huddle up with the beast.

"My children," He began, his voice going inside the minds of the beasts. "I know you all must be confused with this. To be separated after such a long time, to wake up with different essences from one another...I created you all for a reason. That reason is to protect your brothers and sisters of this land...I won't live forever, I know that. Even someone like I will die one day...And as such...I created you all, to protect this land and its people. Over the years, they'll certainly be afraid of you, perhaps even use you...But there will be someone in the future that will always remind you of the true reason you were born..."

"Pops..." The Eight-Tails mumbled.

...Fou stared at his father with shock, how could he say something like that...? He was a god...He was certainly going to live forever...Right?

"...Even if you are all separated, you will never be truly away from one another."

Tears slowly started to form into Fou's eyes, as slowly, Ocaeril turned his head to stare at the eldest child, a smile on his face.

"...I hope you can all find the true meaning of strength, one day."

And then, with that, Ocaeril slowly became a ball of light, disappearing back into the heavens...

The beasts stood quiet for a moment, all looking at the spot their father once was. And...With a sigh, each of them turned a certain direction, each the opposite they were facing, and started to walk there, away into the unknown.

Fou let out a single tear go down his face, a sniff, as he turned back to the elves, and made his way to them.

"...Fou!" It said, jumping at the shoulder of the leader.

"Fou..."

Name: Fou, The Ten-Tails. 'Jubi.'

HP: 30000

Defense: 6000

Attack: 5000

Speed: 100000

Powers: Said to be the progenitor of life energy, the Ten-Tails is currently in a weakened state. If its full power came back to him, it is said he would be able to swallow oceans, split the land, and carry mountains. Although, due to using most of his unique magical energy, which was fused with Ocaeril's own essence, named 'Chakra', it soon became one of the weakest beasts. Although, despite this and his size, he isn't weak. Many say it would be unbeatable, capable of beating all the Tailed Beasts in combat if it reached his final form.

Due to his size, Jubi is immensely fast, capable of outrunning any of the other beasts, which are capable of going at speeds that would make them reach cities in only a few minutes. The Jubi also possesses strength much above any normal mortal, capable of destroying entire forests with a single swipe of its tail, although it does not match those of his brothers.

It is also capable of performing an ability called Tailed Beast Bomb. By rotating the surrounding magical energy of the area with his own in front of his mouth, the Jubi is able to fire a powerful ball akin to a sphere at his targets. There is no limit as to how much 'Chakra' can be put in a Tailed Beast Bomb, as long as a ratio of 8:2 is maintained of its own positive, unique chakra, with one of his surroundings. All the other Tailed Beasts are also capable of this feat. Once hitting its target area, it's standard' power can almost vaporize anything within it. Due to his weakened state, the Jubi can only destroy areas equal to 10 football fields. Tailed Beast Bombs are incredibly dense, hence why they move so fast. He can also shoot multiple at once, although weaker in power, similar to a grenade, albeit still destructive.

Due to his origin as a tree, the Jubi can manipulate his body to a certain extent. Such as extending his tails to form hands and regrow lost limbs, although his regenerative abilities are weak now, they should grow over time.

It is also capable of absorbing the magical energy of other beings, although he must have them wrapped up around his tails, growing stronger. Similarly, he can also give his unique energy, the 'Chakra', to anyone he wishes to, an ability all the other beasts also possess. One that he'll use it to give it to the Elves at small amounts that will grow over time within them, and to make them stronger, making him able to train them in its usages.

It is also capable of communicating mentally with other Tailed Beasts, as long as he isn't 'trapped' physically and spiritually.

Last edited:
Inqui sighed as she was deep in thought, she was worrying about this Beast, who was this Beast? And why didn't she hear anything about it before? This was very worrying, so worrying in fact that she came to the gods' meeting place late and didn't notice anything as she formulated plans to find out about this Beast thing and destroy it.
Helsa Conversational

"Oh, it's you. Wait, I don't care." Helsa said from her throne before ignoring the Navigator completely, turning to Inqui.

"You. Slime girl. I wish to have a talk with you. It has to do with your domain, and I will have the information I desire." Helsa smiled at Inqui. Those that knew what Helsa was like and cared about Inqui felt great worry for the slimy Goddess of Heroes upon seeing that fanged grin.

Yes, this will go quite well...Soon, I will bend this world to my will.

I wonder how that vampire thing is going?

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055
Inqui was deep in thought when she was approached by Helsa, by the time she was able to snap out and talk to Helsa, she was gone, Inqui sighed in frustration, why was she like this? She needed to get her priorities straight, she got up from her chair and teleported around Ocaeril, trying to find Helsa, pinging her in an attempt to find her and ask why did she approached her.
Action 1: The Kitsune's fake siblings

A new cycle, a new beginning, and Ocaeril knew what he had to do. In the last cycle...He truly didn't get a chance to do what he wished to do, mostly due to time and that Beast kidnapping his original self for no good reason aside to just ask a question, make a judge of character out of him, and drop him off somewhere else. It was...Annoying. The temporary lack of his original self's power, separated with a clone, made him not able to do it in that previous cycle.

...Oh well, hopefully he'll have time, here.

"I believe I don't have time for small talk either, I have something to do. Patron of Heroes! I shall summon you and your champion from Camelot when I am done. And...If Helsa annoys you, do tell me." The planet god replied simply, before, of course, not even batting an eye at the food around him, he disappeared to where a particular tree was.

The years had taken its toll on the tree, and he could see that it was now older, it's bark strong, it's complexion ancient. Even as it pierced the clouds, he could see it's leaves and branches slowly falling off...Any bird or animal that was there was now simply using it as a rest spot, the tree bearing no fruit.

Except...For 8.

Eight distinct fruits, each different from one another. One seemed to be made out of Earth and sand itself, another seemed to be slimy and toxic, another one was literally ablaze on blue flames, one had a shell around it, almost like a turtle, another one had flame like patterns on it, one was long and white, elegant like a shell, another one seemed to be full of maggots, and the final one...Seemed to be an egg that came from a fish, hanging on the tree by a inch.

They were all massive, bigger then a normal human by at least 6 meters.

Ocaeril inhaled deeply, as he walked towards the tree.

He could feel the essence he put in it years ago, pumping it's last energy into all of the fruits, and saving little to nothing to itself. The tree was slowly dying, his lateness to do what he promised he would caused the fruits to gain too much energy- leaving the tree to almost none.

'I'm sorry I came late.'

...It was all he could say. The final beast would be...Weak, compared to the others. He originally planned for them to act as a 'big brother' for the others...And yet...He failed to birth it into this world. He was too late, and as such...It would be behind everyone else. And yet, and yet...It still pumped energy for it's siblings. It still...Cared.

...Hah, what a foolish being...Just like someone he knows...

"Very well. Let's do this...Your father is finally here."

With that, Ocaeril placed a hand on the tree, and for a moment, the planet would see a beacon of light come from a forest away from civilization, as life was being born.

Creation
Of
All Things

...The light died down, as in the ground...9 beings stood.

Shukaku, the one tailed beast of sand.

Matatabi, the two tailed beast of flames.

Isobu, the three tailed beast of the seas.

Son Goku, the four tailed beast of lava.

Kukuō, the five tailed beast of the mist.

Saiken, the six tailed beast of acid.

Chōmei, the seven tailed beast of insects.

Gyūki, the eight tailed beast of Earth.

And in his hands...

...The smallest being, one smaller then his own hand, in his baby state. The one born from the tree, the one who gave his essence so his siblings could survive...

Fou, the ten tailed beast of darkness.

The world gained it's new, yet innocent protectors.

With a smile on his face, as holding a sleeping Ten Tails, Ocaeril turned to the village around him. At this point, it was more than obvious what happened here, and that the villagers would have certainly have seen it...It was odd, he didn't expect people to build a village around it...Keeping it alive, too...It was touching. It made him happy. Happier then he could ever be, that his children were protecting their own brothers.

"Father...?" Shukaku said, and Ocaeril was surprised it could already speak so early in its life. Making his way to the beast as villagers probably approached, Ocaeril placed a hand on its chest, and...Slowly, almost like a cat, Shukaku purred.

"I'm sorry I took so long, all of you."

...Slowly, turning to the elves, Ocaeril smiled.

(Tanya)
I drummed my fingers as I looked at the communications orb in front of me, should I do it or not? I want to contact him to ask if the Tailed Beasts are ready to go, but I don't want to do it so soon, years has passed, but what if he gets insulted, would he see my impatience as a sign of me being unworthy of procuring one of his Tailed Beasts? Which would be bad if he decided that was true, because then we wouldn't be able to take one in case he went dictator, I gritted my teeth and sighed inwardly, this was the kind of stress I had as an employee, when I had direct higher ups, but now as a president itself of my own company, I have to be careful on my actions, body language, and linguistics to make sure that my diplomatic ventures don't go down through the shute.

Looking at the board of trustees I summoned, we decided that maybe we should, using Inqui's connection, I was able to procure a high quality communications orb that would let me contact "Ocaeril".

Now, with a sigh, I swiped my finger "time to do this" I muttered under my breath, the orb booted up and started connecting to "Ocaeril" through constructing a two-way holographic screen that he can interact with, akin to a Skype call back in my mundane world.

Here's hoping it goes well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Helsa Conversational

Inqui was deep in thought when she was approached by Helsa, by the time she was able to snap out and talk to Helsa, she was gone, Inqui sighed in frustration, why was she like this? She needed to get her priorities straight, she got up from her chair and teleported around Elcore, trying to find Helsa, pinging her in an attempt to find her and ask why did she approached her.

Helsa stiffened slightly once Inqui got close to the island she was on.

Hmm? Someone's looking for me?...ah, it's that slime hero goddess.

Extending her essence outward, Helsa spoke to Inqui.

"Greetings, Goddess of Heroes. I see you noticed what I asked?"

I drummed my fingers as I looked at the communications orb in front of me, should I do it or not? I want to contact him to ask if the Tailed Beasts are ready to go, but I don't want to do it so soon, years has passed, but what if he gets insulted, would he see my impatience as a sign of me being unworthy of procuring one of his Tailed Beasts? Which would be bad if he decided that was true, because then we wouldn't be able to take one in case he went dictator, I gritted my teeth and sighed inwardly, this was the kind of stress I had as an employee, when I had direct higher ups, but now as a president itself of my own company, I have to be careful on my actions, body language, and linguistics to make sure that my diplomatic ventures don't go down through the shute.

Looking at the board of trustees I summoned, we decided that maybe we should, using Inqui's connection, I was able to procure a high quality communications orb that would let me contact "Ocaeril".

Now, with a sigh, I swiped my finger "time to do this" I muttered under my breath, the orb booted up and started connecting to "Ocaeril" through constructing a two-way holographic screen that he can interact with, akin to a Skype call back in my mundane world.

Here's hoping it goes well.

As the screen came to live, Tanya would be met with a...Different looking Ocaeril.

For one, he was laying on what seemed to be a makeshift bed, made out of leaves and flowers. 9 orbs floated around his back, and he was...Filled to the brim with sweat. Despite being a god, his face was completely pale, and he seemed incredibly dizzy, looking up at the skies with an expression of great exhaustion.

"Ah...Hello there, Champion..." Ocaeril groaned, turning to the side and throwing up a literal rainbow out of his mouth. "I...I suppose you came here because of the Tailed Beasts? G-Greta timing...I just gave birth to them...9, healthy beasts...Though one was given to the elves, I hope you don't mind..."

...Is he...

Gods, he seriously is acting as if he just gave birth.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa stiffened slightly once Inqui got close to the island she was on.

Hmm? Someone's looking for me?...ah, it's that slime hero goddess.

Extending her essence outward, Helsa spoke to Inqui.

"Greetings, Goddess of Heroes. I see you noticed what I asked?"
Inqui, who was in her Patron of Heroes armor, tilted her head and scratched behind it, showing sheepishness at her lack of attention.

"Very much so yes, but I'm afraid I was deep in thought about this 'Beast' thing, so I didn't catch what you said to me, my apologies" Inqui then bowed in apologetic sincerity.

"So, is it okay if I may ask what you were gonna talk to me about?"
As the screen came to live, Tanya would be met with a...Different looking Ocaeril.

For one, he was laying on what seemed to be a makeshift bed, made out of leaves and flowers. 9 orbs floated around his back, and he was...Filled to the brim with sweat. Despite being a god, his face was completely pale, and he seemed incredibly dizzy, looking up at the skies with an expression of great exhaustion.

"Ah...Hello there, Champion..." Ocaeril groaned, turning to the side and throwing up a literal rainbow out of his mouth. "I...I suppose you came here because of the Tailed Beasts? G-Greta timing...I just gave birth to them...9, healthy beasts...Though one was given to the elves, I hope you don't mind..."

...Is he...

Gods, he seriously is acting as if he just gave birth.
The moment I saw him laying in that makeshift bed, acting as if he was pregnant, I ask myself this, what is a man but a concept? An attempt to imitate a higher form of life? Truthfully I did not accept this as there was no evidence, but then I found about Being X and those gods, and while I do not accept them as full on Gods but powerful entities, they're still powerful nonetheless, maybe we cannot comprehend their insanity.

I do not know, but all I know is this, tilting my head I ask him "was it really that tiring and exhausting? I apologize for contacting you in an inappropriate time, are you sick? I would not like for our benefactor to be sick and ill from the creation process"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back