• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Helsa Vs Ocaeril
KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Text Talking Color = Remaining HP

Blue = Extra/Boosted max HP

Light Red = Reduced Max HP

Black = Depleted HP

Dark Red = Low HP

GM UPDATE: PVP

Helsa
8============================================D

-

Ocaeril
8=================================================D

Ocaeril and Helsa currently are not within a suitable range to fight, and both feel as though they have exhausted their divine power for some time. Helsa, from her island, feels empowered by the place as it resonates with her sphere, whereas Ocaeril, divided as he is, feels considerably weakened. Neither have made any hostile move towards the other as of yet, and both retain the ability to easily retreat, but they can both hear a distant voice, barely audible and unheard by any other being on the planet.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Last edited:
Ocaeril closed his eyes. Immediately, he let go of the Shadow Clone Jutsu, His Chakra coming back to him. He has to end this quickly, he knows the location of Helsa. And...He had the advantage in range thanks to his Bijuus. A normal Tailed Beast Bomb wouldn't be able to go that far, but one charged with multiple reserves of Chakra will be much denser, and therefore...Much more powerful.

Using his own action, Ocaeril slapped his hands together, calling the Beasts to him. Utilizing an ability to bring them to him, a Space Time Ninjutsu, a rare type of Jutsu that allows the user to teleport through distant spaces, is used. As such, in front of the Jade Empire Capital, 9 massive beings stood of ridiculous size. The Bijuus are no longer young, and the years made them mature, and therefore, much more powerful. They all look rightfully pissed, with the exception of Kukuō, he seemed not to want to fight.

"All of you! Combine your Chakra!"

"Got it, pops!"
"Very well...!"
"It took forever!"
"Bluuu...Alright then, this one shall do it!"
"THIS INSOLENT FOOL SHALL PAY FOR BURNING OUR HOMES!"
"Ke-he! Fighting like this with everyone! I'm really lucky~!"
"Please use my power!"
"Gaaah...I really wish I could sleep on this one, but okay!"
"FOU!"

Ocaeril screamed. Immediately, the mouths of the Bijuu's opened, the energy and Chakra in the air being pulled to a certain point in front of them, but mostly on the front of the Ten-Tails mouth. It charged...It charged...It charged...

The size of it was simply ridiculous. In just a few seconds, it was the 1/6th of the Moon's own size. A red and black ball, of what seemed to be black ink itself, floating above the heads of the Bijuu's...

And then, it sized down almost instantly as it reached its full size.

It became the size of a marble, smaller than even Ocaeril's eyes. It stood in front of Fou's still open mouth, and then...

Chomp

...Fou ate it.

In an instant, it was like the Ten-Tails suddenly became an actual bubble, almost as if it exploded comically inside of him before he reached his normal appearance again. A golden light came from his mouth, and then...And then...

"Now! TAILED BEAST BEAM!"

And then, jumping up high in the air, Fou let out a golden beam of light, as the sound barrier was broken light a damn twig, and in an instant, the Tailed Beast's combined attack was gone, making their way to Helsa's island in intentions of destroying it, if possible. Due to the large density of it, and the fact it was a beam, it moved...Extremely fast.

Fou just yelled a single thing.

"FOU!! (DIE, HELSA!)"

Last edited:
And then, jumping up high in the air, Fou let out a golden beam of light, as the sound barrier was broken light a damn twig, and in an instant, the Tailed Beast's combined attack was gone, making their way to Helsa's island in intentions of destroying it, if possible. Due to the large density of it, and the fact it was a beam, it moved...Extremely fast.

Fou just yelled a single thing.

"FOU!! (DIE, HELSA!)"

...wait, what's that heading riGHT FOR MY ISLAND-OH SHIT!

Helsa, in sheer panic, forcibly flooded the plants on her island with as much godly energy as once. They began to grow and distort, growing thorny and strong, becoming as hard as they could get.

And then Helsa fled the island entirely, fleeing through a small hole she made in the wall that she sealed behind her, diving right into the water, heading as deep as she could to try and evade the laser.

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!

Last edited:
Yimor'droth Action 2

Zeruel Comes.

Upon a golden planet, the Angels of Might awakens. Virtually unbeatable by the mortals, she comes to ensure her creator's will is done.

Zeruel begins to forge a kingdom in the Nekomantus Realm.
Nakasashi, so old yet so divine, her body inwardly was dying as her mortal coil weakened, but her divine heritage blessed her outwards appearance with eternal youth, her skin so soft and so smooth, no wrinkle in sight, her hair was bright blue with color, and her body was still ever so spry and nimble, yet her eyes showed her true age, so full of weary and detachment, the tired eyes of a philosopher king, full of wisdom and courage! Yet tainted with grimmness and fatigue.

She stood on a hill, facing against an indescribable beast, one that tainted mortals with insanity and such due to its almost nigh-incomprehensible nature, something greater and outer from this lands, despite her diminutive size relative to the beast, she still held steadfast against it, planting her katana onto the ground and held it deep down as if it was a ward that acted as a barrier that stopped the beastial entity from coming any further.

"Hold forth old one! I am Hagutaro Nakasashi! The Shogun of the great Nekomatus Shogunate! I may be old but I will not fall quietly! Spill thy beans! What is thoust plans for thine great nation? I will not have my legacy torn in shame, do not tempt me to unleash my full divinic nature old one"

Nakasashi, so old yet so divine, her body inwardly was dying as her mortal coil weakened, but her divine heritage blessed her outwards appearance with eternal youth, her skin so soft and so smooth, no wrinkle in sight, her hair was bright blue with color, and her body was still ever so spry and nimble, yet her eyes showed her true age, so full of weary and detachment, the tired eyes of a philosopher king, full of wisdom and courage! Yet tainted with grimmness and fatigue.

She stood on a hill, facing against an indescribable beast, one that tainted mortals with insanity and such due to its almost nigh-incomprehensible nature, something greater and outer from this lands, despite her diminutive size relative to the beast, she still held steadfast against it, planting her katana onto the ground and held it deep down as if it was a ward that acted as a barrier that stopped the beastial entity from coming any further.

"Hold forth old one! I am Hagutaro Nakasashi! The Shogun of the great Nekomatus Shogunate! I may be old but I will not fall quietly! Spill thy beans! What is thoust plans for thine great nation? I will not have my legacy torn in shame, do not tempt me to unleash my full divinic nature old one"
I AM ZERUEL, ANGEL OF YIMOR'DROTH. I AM THE MOTHER OF ARMIES, AND I AM ABOVE THOSE WHO ARE STRONG.

The Angel laughed a laugh to crack the ground, and shook her head. An army of things like herself, but less, emerged.

THIS IS MY REALM NOW.

Helsa
8==================================
D

-

Ocaeril

Ocaeril immediately feels rejuvenated as he recalls his other selves, while opposite him, Helsa feels greatly weakened as she leaves the corrupted island and dives into the sea using the precious five seconds granted to her by the corrupted barrier of petrafied plant matter, though it hardly matters, all living things on the island flash-burn into shadows painted on the ground, and the water around the island boils. Moreover, the beam simply digs through the ground to reach its mark. The attack lands, and Helsa feels a slight tingle as she and the waters around her are engulfed by the superweapon. The blast fades and Helsa is left in an underwater crater, near her island, which is now a mostly uninhabitable sand bar, though a few burnt and corrupted plants cling to unlife on it, and maybe one or two cultists hid in caves during the attack, but regardless, another island could be corrupted easily enough. Curiously, Helsa looks herself over and sees no damage to herself, as it would seem that in matters of direct combat, only a god can harm another god.​

Helsa
8==================================
D

-

Ocaeril

Ocaeril immediately feels rejuvenated as he recalls his other selves, while opposite him, Helsa feels greatly weakened as she leaves the corrupted island and dives into the sea using the precious five seconds granted to her by the corrupted barrier of petrified plant matter, though it hardly matters, all living things on the island flash-burn into shadows painted on the ground, and the water around the island boils. Moreover, the beam simply digs through the ground to reach its mark. The attack lands, and Helsa feels a slight tingle as she and the waters around her are engulfed by the superweapon. The blast fades and Helsa is left in an underwater crater, near her island, which is now a mostly uninhabitable sand bar, though a few burnt and corrupted plants cling to unlife on it, and maybe one or two cultists hid in caves during the attack, but regardless, another island could be corrupted easily enough. Curiously, Helsa looks herself over and sees no damage to herself, as it would seem that in matters of direct combat, only a god can harm another god.​

BOOM
The large mushroom cloud caused by the combined attack of the Tailed Beasts could be seen in the distance, the waters turning and splashing, as boiled water caused clouds to rise up in the sky, soon and surely enough, heavy rain would occur in the region of the attack. Fou finally got down on the ground once more, landing on Ocaeril's head. The planet god sighed heavily, holding his staff on his hand as he stood on top of Gyuki's head. The Tailed Beasts looked at the distance, and they were all fairly sure the corruption god was dead after that attack, but...

"She isn't," Ocaeril said, and all the beasts were fairly surprised at their creator's answer before he continued. "But I'll make her wish she was."

"Fou?" Fou asked, seemingly asking what Ocaeril was about to do before he continued.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Fou," Ocaeril said, a small smile appearing on his face, as he patted the small canine, and placed him on the octopus head of Gyuki, who simply raised his pupilless eyes up. "I'll simply make sure she knows why I'm called the 'All-Father.'"

And with that, Ocaeril teleported to the remains of the island, as Gyuki and all the beasts blinked.

"Is he...?"

...And then, summoning a clone, a single clone, Ocaeril used Space-Time Ninjutsu to teleport Helsa to the clone's lap, while the clone itself created powerful Chakra chains to bind her, her arms, and her hands, and her eyes, to hopefully stop her from using her sphere physically and visually. And then...The clone raised his hand, as Helsa had her belly down on his legs, and...

SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP--
...With a Chakra filled hand, combined with Senjutsu, (See: First post of Ocaeril stopping the fire) and at high speeds, Ocaeril's clone started to spank Helsa on the ass as a mother would.

The shockwaves could be seen from miles away, as nobody but the Bijuus knew what happened.

Gyuki sighed.

"...Eeeeeeyup."
And then, being broadcasted to the entire world, every capital, every city, the mortals of the land could suddenly see the sight of Ocaeril spanking Helsa in the butt.

What even...?

"Helsa." The original said as the spanking continued. Every god could also see this too. "Say you're sorry, and I'll let you go."

Last edited:
...With a Chakra filled hand, combined with Senjutsu, (See: First post of Ocaeril stopping the fire) and at presumably light speed, or perhaps even faster, Ocaeril's clone started to spank Helsa in the ass as a mother would.

The shockwaves could be seen from miles away, as nobody but the Bijuus knew what happened.

Gyuki sighed.

"...Eeeeeeyup."
And then, being broadcasted to the entire world, every capital, every city, the mortals of the land could suddenly see the sight of Ocaeril spanking Helsa in the butt.

"EEEYAGH!!!" Helsa screamed in pure pain, writhing horribly. Her tentacle hair could have lashed at Ocaeril, but they were freaking out too much to even do something. In fact, Ocaeril almost thought he could see tears leaking from underneath the chains he used to bind her eyes.

"Helsa." The original said as the spanking continued. Every god could also see this too. "Say you're sorry, and I'll let you go."

Helsa continued screaming in pure pain and agony for a second, before she finally spoke.

"I...I'm...I'M SORREEE-EEEH-HEE-HEEEE!!!"

"No, no. That's not right," Ocaeril spoke, his clone continuing his fast-paced action on her. "Say like you mean it. What are you sorry for? What will you do now? And what are you compared to all the other gods? Those 'puppets' of yours, the 'ultimate goddess?' "

"Fou... (Shit, man...)" Fou spoke from the distance.

"I know, right?" Gyuki replied, chuckling audibly as the Tailed Beasts watched in pure shock, the ones with hands holding where their own asses would be.

"No, no. That's not right," Ocaeril spoke, his clone continuing his fast-paced action on her. "Say like you mean it. What are you sorry for? What will you do now? And what are you compared to all the other gods? Those 'puppets' of yours, the 'ultimate goddess?'"

"I-I'M SORRY FOR TRYING TO BURN THE CAPITALS! I-I-I'LL HAVE MY CULTISTS HELP REBUILD THE D-DAMAGES! I-I'M N-NOTHING!"

"I-I'M SORRY FOR TRYING TO BURN THE CAPITALS! I-I-I'LL HAVE MY CULTISTS HELP REBUILD THE D-DAMAGES! I-I'M N-NOTHING!"

And like that, the clones and the chains disappeared. Helsa would almost be falling off to the ocean once more, which would at the very least, help cool down her ass, which had literal steam coming out of it. Before...Ocaeril grabbed her by the collar, holding her up in the air. The transmission continued, his face harsh, as he spoke once more.

"No, you're not nothing," Ocaeril spoke and despite that affirmation, his voice was still harsh and angry, still. "You're an arrogant goddess. Those who try and be greater than all their own siblings must pay a steep price for their arrogance."

Then, he turned to where the 'camera' would be, which was just a floating orb of Chakra, and spoke.

"I am the being one may call the world. Or perhaps god. Or perhaps the universe. Or perhaps father. I am all of you and I am one. This also means I am you, Helsa. I am the inescapable truth of your despair, the price for your arrogance. For that is truth! My children. I promise you, all of those who dare to hurt you shall feel my wrath! That is my promise to you all."

And like that, the clones and the chains disappeared. Helsa would almost be falling off to the ocean once more, which would at the very least, help cool down her ass, which had literal steam coming out of it. Before...Ocaeril grabbed her by the collar, holding her up in the air. The transmission continued, his face harsh, as he spoke once more.

"No, you're not nothing," Ocaeril spoke and despite that affirmation, his voice was still harsh and angry, still. "You're an arrogant goddess. Those who try and be greater than all their own siblings must pay a steep price for their arrogance."

Then, he turned to where the 'camera' would be, which was just a floating orb of Chakra, and spoke.

"I am the being one may call the world. Or perhaps god. Or perhaps the universe. Or perhaps father. I am all of you and I am one. This also means I am you, Helsa. I am the inescapable truth of your despair, the price for your arrogance. For that is truth! My children. I promise you, all of those who dare to hurt you shall feel my wrath! That is my promise to you all."

Helsa, hanging by her collar, whimpered pathetically. Her eyes were still watering and her body was shaking. Only one thing came out of her mouth with a whisper.

"Why did that feel kind of good..." She mumbled.

Unfortunately for her and Ocaeril, he heard that. And now the entire clone felt extremely dirty.

Last edited:
Helsa, hanging by her collar, whimpered pathetically. Her eyes were still watering and her body was shaking. Only one thing came out of her mouth with a whisper.

"Why did that feel kind of good..." She mumbled.

Unfortunately for her and Ocaeril, he heard that. And now the entire clone felt extremely dirty.

"..."

"..."

"..."

...The moment, the instant Helsa said that Ocaeril's face changed from serious and determined to sudden confusion, to shock, to realization in what appeared to be a single second. An instant later, the transmission was immediately cut, as every god and mortal from the planet stopped seeing that. The Tailed Beasts were quiet, all of their mouths hanging slightly open, as Ocaeril looked at Helsa, the clone having an expression of extreme discomfort on his face, holding Helsa by the collar with his hand, that was now a fine mist. Simply doing a hand gesture to his original self and disappearing, leaving Helsa to fall down...

...Until Ocaeril used his staff to grab her by the collar again, making sure he doesn't touch her, and...Slowly floated down on the remains of the island, and dropped her there.

"So, um..." He said, looking extremely uncomfortable. "...Don't do that again."

With that, Ocaeril returned to his lair, jumped on his bed, pressed his face against a pillow and screamed.

"..."

"..."

"..."

...The moment, the instant Helsa said that Ocaeril's face changed from serious and determined to sudden confusion, to shock, to realization in what appeared to be a single second. An instant later, the transmission was immediately cut, as every god and mortal from the planet stopped seeing that. The Tailed Beasts were quiet, all of their mouths hanging slightly open, as Ocaeril looked at Helsa, the clone having an expression of extreme discomfort on his face, holding Helsa by the collar with his hand, that was now a fine mist. Simply doing a hand gesture to his original self and disappearing, leaving Helsa to fall down...

...Until Ocaeril used his staff to grab her by the collar again, making sure he doesn't touch her, and...Slowly floated down on the remains of the island, and dropped her there.

With that, Ocaeril returned to his lair, jumped on his bed, pressed his face against a pillow and screamed.

Helsa looked around in shock at the destroyed island, almost missing Ocaeril's words and vanishing. She looked around a bit more...

And then calmly dug a hole.

Got in the hole.

Curled up into a ball.

And cried.

Farmer Joe Action 3:

Joe made some good kush from some plants he had domesticated and the Plunts began to farm it en masse, not knowing what it was. The Plunts then sailed on their tiny boats and began transporting it to the capitals. They were the only suppliers of this highly addictive mortal substance.

Ickol conversational

What.

What?

What?!

What the actual eternal lying hell was that?! Ickol felt at once disgusted, elated, and confused. It was actually quite entertaining to see the fool so put off at the end, oh she will definitely weaponize this. On both of them. Although, she may have to tone back her planned damage to Helsa. Don’t want to send the wrong signals. This is a platonic doom.

Ickol saves the recording and looked at the crystal containing it. She stored it for later, for purely nefarious reasons, she clarified to no one in particular.

Wow, just...wow. Well, let’s move on from that whole deal. Specifically, let’s focus on how much that surprisingly forward rock fool is the biggest tool in this box.

‘Arrogant goddess’, huh? ‘Those who try to be greater than the others must be punished?’ Right, because clearly the guy who immediately follows this by calling himself a singular god or the actual universe and the essence of all is a humble fucking soul. Gods, it’s like he was designed by the Void Lord to make her despise him with triple the force of his goddess-bottom slaps. And beyond that, the ‘inescapable truth’ bit? Inescapable truth?! Him?!

He is nothing. He is no parent or sibling to the gods. He is just the failure of this rock made into a failure of a god. And the only relationship he is worthy of having between the two of them is as Ickol’s biggest enemy. So weep, you sad strange little man, for uncomfortable awakenings shall be the least Ickol shall bring! Wait, that-yeah that sounded off. Um, prepare, false father! For soon none shall call you ‘dadd-‘ okay yeah this isn’t going to work.

Irregardless, it appears the Abomination has been stirring recently. Ickol sent a letter to Helsa.

Congratulations...on...your...effort. You...may...not...have..succeeded, but...if...you...consider...getting...Ocaeril...to...overlook...his...incest...complex...and...publicly...showcase...your...mutual...attraction...to...the...world...a...victory...I...guess...you’re...still...a...winner. Now, if...you’re...not...too...busy...planning...the...honeymoon, or...flashing...an...entire...continent...abusing...your...divine...powers, would...you...kindly...join...me...in...my...quest? There...are...ruins...I...wish...to...explore, a...challenge...worthy...even...of...our...kind, and...I...could...use...a...helping...hand. Provided...you...wash, first. Thank...you.

KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

I AM ZERUEL, ANGEL OF YIMOR'DROTH. I AM THE MOTHER OF ARMIES, AND I AM ABOVE THOSE WHO ARE STRONG.

The Angel laughed a laugh to crack the ground, and shook her head. An army of things like herself, but less, emerged.

THIS IS MY REALM NOW.
Nakasashi nodds "very well then, I know what I shall do now" she lifted her implanted katana out from the ground, held it on two hands, closed her eyes, and concentrated.

"Accessing Noble Phantasm. Designation: Kikanoken. Calculating Current Power Output. Calculating Power Output Needed to Defeat Target. Power Output Inefficient. Directing Maximum Power to Output. Accessing Reserve. Access denied. Protocol: The Five Seals of the Patron Activating. Seal One: It is a fight to defend. Unlocked. Seal Two: It is a fight that is something greater than themselves. Unlocked. Seal Three: It is a fight that may result in their death. Unlocked. Seal Four: It is a battle that will not hurt an innocent. Unlocked. Seal Five: The fight is a serious one. Unlocked. Processing. All Seals Unlocked. Directing All Power to Output. Unleashing Noble Phantasm. Designation: Day Breaker."

The katana glowed with a bright blue energy, five golden seals appeared on it, each one broken as Nakasashi enumerated each one, finally all five seals were broken and it morphed into a fluid-like katana that glowed bright blue, its blade glowed with an energy that was twice Nakasashi's size.

She then poised the katana at Zeruel and her army "Thoust shant die, but Thoust shant never enter thine land without thine death, en garde, Zeruel"

She then struck, fast as the ever fleeting lotus petal in a hurricane, and hard as roaring thunders. She unleashed all her godly nature as she destroyed all of Zeruel's army and fought Zeruel away from her empire in a mighty clash, one that used all of her life and caused her lifespan to quickly burn up, when she was about to die, she twisted her body as she exploded in a giant energy of blue and gold, big enough to be seen across the Nekomatus Shogunate, the energy then surrounded the place, becoming a barrier that would keep Zeruel and people like her out from the Nekomatus lands.

Nakasashi nodds "very well then, I know what I shall do now" she lifted her implanted katana out from the ground, held it on two hands, closed her eyes, and concentrated.

"Accessing Noble Phantasm. Designation: Kikanoken. Calculating Current Power Output. Calculating Power Output Needed to Defeat Target. Power Output Inefficient. Directing Maximum Power to Output. Accessing Reserve. Access denied. Protocol: The Five Seals of the Patron Activating. Seal One: It is a fight to defend. Unlocked. Seal Two: It is a fight that is something greater than themselves. Unlocked. Seal Three: It is a fight that may result in their death. Unlocked. Seal Four: It is a battle that will not hurt an innocent. Unlocked. Seal Five: The fight is a serious one. Unlocked. Processing. All Seals Unlocked. Directing All Power to Output. Unleashing Noble Phantasm. Designation: Day Breaker."

The katana glowed with a bright blue energy, five golden seals appeared on it, each one broken as Nakasashi enumerated each one, finally all five seals were broken and it morphed into a fluid-like katana that glowed bright blue, its blade glowed with an energy that was twice Nakasashi's size.

She then poised the katana at Zeruel and her army "Thoust shant die, but Thoust shant never enter thine land without thine death, en garde, Zeruel"

She then struck, fast as the ever fleeting lotus petal in a hurricane, and hard as roaring thunders. She unleashed all her godly nature as she destroyed all of Zeruel's army and fought Zeruel away from her empire in a mighty clash, one that used all of her life and caused her lifespan to quickly burn up, when she was about to die, she twisted her body as she exploded in a giant energy of blue and gold, big enough to be seen across the Nekomatus Shogunate, the energy then surrounded the place, becoming a barrier that would keep Zeruel and people like her out from the Nekomatus lands.
MY MY. I MAY AS WELL SETTLE FOR THE NEXT BEST THING.

The Angel then moved towards the Jade Empire, more Zeruelim falling from her hair.

Cardicarious yawned as he began waving his hands, glowing orbs beginning to take shape as more new cards were being brought forth. While the process would take some time to finalize, these new cards would hopefully bring about a new age on Ocearil...hopefully.

Action: Uno Shenanigans

When the Card God finished, the orbs descended upon Ocearil and brought forth a game of sorts that would bring about either a new trend or a disaster upon the land. Either or, the main objective was to make the world more interesting, so really it was up to the residents below to make that happen. All the gods likely could do is just shift things around in small or big ways. Whether for good or for worse...The game of Uno had arrived.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Inqui sighed as she looked at the buzzing holographic screen, she should probably take care of Ocaeril and Helsa shouldn't she? But she can't be in two places at once, unless, she focused as a part of herself was split off and merged with a newborn slime, turning it into a slime girl baby, the next Incarnation of the Patron of Heroes, maybe Ocaeril would love to take care of someone fully, maybe this would take Helsa off Ocaeril's mind.

She placed the slime baby in a basket and delivered it behind Ocaeril's back before getting away, the baby's cries alerting Ocaeril to her presence, on top of her was a note, it read.

From the Patron of Heroes said:
Dear Ocaeril.

Greetings, I know you may be confused of this young slime baby, her name is Morah, she is a young blue slime and is the next in the cycle of Reincarnation, I assume you know of Nakasashi yes? Well she's First in the cycle, you see the cycle is called the Cycle of Incarnation, I cannot full act upon the world without taking a weaker form, for doing so could possibly awaken her, so I must act in lesser forms, such as dear Morah, unfortunately no one is born truly good or evil, Nakasashi may have been an Incarnate of me, but she did not go out to be a hero to everyone as I expected, instead she was a hero to her own people through and through, attacking anyone else in case they wanted to harm her nation, while it is better than the worst possibility, she still wasn't what I expected, and I fear Morah would be raised the worst, slimes aren't considered good in Ocaeril, they are ravenous and mindless, remnants of the Slime Goddess herself, yet I will fix them ,for nothing is considered truly bad or good, you may say differently with Helsa, but I say that as a Goddess of Evil, she is forced to for it is her nature, I believe that she can be better, after all, she cried didn't she not? If she was truly as egotistical and arrogant as she seems to be, she wouldn't so easily broken, and I fear, I may have a part in her actions.

But that is not what this letter is for, the letter is for me to ask you a request, Ocaeril, I plead to you, take care of this girl, take care of her and raise her well, do you know why I wanted to make the second Incarnate a slime? Because I want to prove to everyone that the slimes can be good despite their origins, don't you see it? If they can see her being a hero, someone who could save everyone, then everyone including me can truly see that no one is truly evil no matter their origins, I want to show everyone, that someone could be better and change, so please, I know that even if no one is truly evil at birth, I fear that her childhood would taint her, slimes themselves aren't the best role models, and people would see her as a monster first and an innocent girl never, only I know as someone I can fully trust to raise her well.

So please, if not for me or for this world, do it for this young girl, she doesn't know of her destiny and nature as my Incarnate, none of them do, they can reject or accept it for it is their right as a being with free will, so even if she's my Incarnate, she's still a young girl, so innocent of the world beyond her, I don't want to make her suffer Ocaeril, please, do it for her, because if you can't, then no one else can.

From, The Patron of Heroes.
Helsa looked around in shock at the destroyed island, almost missing Ocaeril's words and vanishing. She looked around a bit more...

And then calmly dug a hole.

Got in the hole.

Curled up into a ball.

And cried.
Inqui teleported to Helsa's hole and went near her.

"Umm, Helsa? Are you there? It's me! You know, the Patron of Heroes? I want to ask if you're okay or something like that, is it fine?"

Helsa Conversational

Inqui teleported to Helsa's hole and went near her.

"Umm, Helsa? Are you there? It's me! You know, the Patron of Heroes? I want to ask if you're okay or something like that, is it fine?"

There was no response from Helsa, beyond that of quiet sobbing. It was clear that the Corruptor was not in the most stable of states.

The subtle screaming coming from Ocaeril was still audible in the half of a second that Inqui was in his small, makeshift bed in the Hall of Gods. But of course, that screaming that probably lasted for way too long was soon mixed with the familiar sound of the very thing Ocaeril heard before he confronted Helsa- The cries of a child. The Father God then blinked, raising his head slightly to get his face out of the pillow. It was- A bit hard to move around to get a proper view of whatever was behind him, given Inqui placed right on his back. As such, the god then wiggled a bit, doing his best to try and make his arms reach the basket and put it in a comfortable position, completely forgetting the fact that he could simply summon a clone.

"...A child..." It wasn't a question, it was an affirmation. The god simply stared at the gooey infant inside the basket, before gently picking her up with one hand, placing her close to his own chest, to feel his warmth, his heartbeat, and get more comfortable. A child must feel comfortable with someone they identify as their 'parent', after all. And he promised his children that none of them would cry, as well...

Of course, Ocaeril also picked the note that was filled with goo, and after sort of just...Slapping it around the air to get some out of it, he finally got a proper view of what it said.

From the Patron of Heroes said:
Dear Ocaeril.

Greetings, I know you may be confused of this young slime baby, her name is Morah, she is a young blue slime and is the next in the cycle of Reincarnation, I assume you know of Nakasashi yes? Well she's First in the cycle, you see the cycle is called the Cycle of Incarnation, I cannot full act upon the world without taking a weaker form, for doing so could possibly awaken her, so I must act in lesser forms, such as dear Morah, unfortunately no one is born truly good or evil, Nakasashi may have been an Incarnate of me, but she did not go out to be a hero to everyone as I expected, instead she was a hero to her own people through and through, attacking anyone else in case they wanted to harm her nation, while it is better than the worst possibility, she still wasn't what I expected, and I fear Morah would be raised the worst, slimes aren't considered good in Ocaeril, they are ravenous and mindless, remnants of the Slime Goddess herself, yet I will fix them ,for nothing is considered truly bad or good, you may say differently with Helsa, but I say that as a Goddess of Evil, she is forced to for it is her nature, I believe that she can be better, after all, she cried didn't she not? If she was truly as egotistical and arrogant as she seems to be, she wouldn't so easily broken, and I fear, I may have a part in her actions.

But that is not what this letter is for, the letter is for me to ask you a request, Ocaeril, I plead to you, take care of this girl, take care of her and raise her well, do you know why I wanted to make the second Incarnate a slime? Because I want to prove to everyone that the slimes can be good despite their origins, don't you see it? If they can see her being a hero, someone who could save everyone, then everyone including me can truly see that no one is truly evil no matter their origins, I want to show everyone, that someone could be better and change, so please, I know that even if no one is truly evil at birth, I fear that her childhood would taint her, slimes themselves aren't the best role models, and people would see her as a monster first and an innocent girl never, only I know as someone I can fully trust to raise her well.

So please, if not for me or for this world, do it for this young girl, she doesn't know of her destiny and nature as my Incarnate, none of them do, they can reject or accept it for it is their right as a being with free will, so even if she's my Incarnate, she's still a young girl, so innocent of the world beyond her, I don't want to make her suffer Ocaeril, please, do it for her, because if you can't, then no one else can.

From, The Patron of Heroes.

The major god simply stared at the note for a second, before looking back at the child in his arms, then the note, then the child, then lastly, the note again.

"...She still hasn't told me her name, huh? And now she wants me to take care of her child..." A low sigh escaped from his lips. It wasn't as if he was mad or annoyed at this situation, no, no. On the contrary, he'd be more than happy to take a child under his arms and raise her well. He just found it amusing that someone such as a Goddess of Heroes is trusting him with such a huge task without even revealing something as simple as her name.

"Morah, huh?" Setting the note down, the god's previous hints of embarrassment were gone, filled now with a soft and kind smile. "My, you're so small. It's been so long since I've held a child...But...You need a last name, do you not? Yes, yes, if you're going to be someone important one day, you need to have a name for yourself, a name for your future children, a name where people will wear with honor."

The god hummed, and, in the next step he took, they were suddenly in a different environment.

A bamboo forest, the skies as blue as the oceans, with gentle clouds and fields all over where the eye can see, with a little road leading to a small village in the distance...

"Your sister was from the Nekomatus empire, hm...? Perhaps I should name you something similar, in her honor."

And so, looking at Morah's eyes, Ocaeril changed, his figure now much more simple. A blonde man that was equal to what his previous form was before, albeit older looking, with no tattoos present in his body, wearing simple clothes.

"...Ōtsutsuki." He said, smiling sweetly at her. "If this is going to be our home, then you need a matching name, yes...? It means big bamboo tree in the Nekomatus language. It's fitting, yes? What do you think, little one?"

( BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 )

Farmer Joe: Conversational

Joe dragged out a smoke as the Plunts were shipping the good stuff out.

“Hey now, don’t ship those ones out they have a weird effect.”

Joe grabbed the pouch of purple grasses.

“This caused a mortal to enter a coma of nightmares. Delicious but bad for biz. Now keep going.”

The Plunts had figured out canoes with the help of the Sea Plunts and had them steered by water bugs. The business was good. They were trading the kush for raw materials to expand the city with. All in a day’s work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back