• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Toivoajarakkaus

* Toi-Voie-Jar-A-Kker-Ar-Us (They/Them)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

"This story's no good for heroes..." - Varric Tethras, Dragon Age: Inquisition

In no stretch of the imagination, a hero's journey is meant to be tragic. But most tales end with the chosen one prevailing... or... failing. What happens after the bards have left to sing about the next apocalypse, after the world is done celebrating its near end, or mourning its losses. What happens to the heroes left behind?

• Brerolon is known for its vast history of heroes, a land rich in both tragedy and joy. A history forgotten beneath the weight of suffocating tyranny. However, a new prince ushered in on the coattails of rebellion hopes to start a fresh chapter in the tale of Brerolon. A difficult feat considering how frayed the creatures of the lands' relations are. The ruler hopes by restoring the stories of Breorlon's most influencing heroes it will restore the bonds between its people, perhaps find the "Treaties of Breorlon". The land's first hero and namesake created treaties between the land's original races leaders, treaties that all the current leaders should obey as well. Sadly, the heroes in question are otherwise dead or have been missing. Not only that, but the prince wishes for a true recounting of stories. Too much has been lost in advantageous retellings that erased necessary parts of the tales. But by volunteering, does that mean you've become heroes yourselves?

Last edited:
This looks fun!! Count me in as interested for sure!! 🌞

Here is the OOC, feel free to use it to ask questions or other things. You will also find a link in the Links tab of the original post.​

You post filled sheets in the character sheet tab, so that way we can keep them all together and not lose them underneath conversations.

TheBeemo TheBeemo And you are very welcome to! anyone interested can join and make a character, but for now, my limit on possible characters is eight.​

ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon , On the contrary. This roleplay doesn't use any dice mechanics or any outside programs. If you're refrencing my comment on "gamestyle", that simply means that my post will be sturctured as if you are interacting with a gamehub. Though I might not do that upon reconsideration.​

Not at all, If there is anything that you are confused upon, you can tag me in the OOC or DM me.

By being recruited, you will yes become heroes. Heroes chasing heroes XD.​

I'm interested - I will think of a character in the next day or so and will submit a CS :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back