• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Oh, are you hungry? Let's get some food to eat, shall we." Peter looked at Dax. "Excuse me, i have to go feed my... roommate." He left her and went to the cafeteria, hoping she didn't take that action as rude and that the cafeteria had carrots, or bread maybe. "What do rabbits eat?" he asked Rowan thoughtfully.
RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 Noivian Noivian

C23C809A-85E3-47E1-B121-9D4D0C4EACF2.png
Josuke didn’t expect Jade to reply back in such a snappy tone, especially considering how meek and shy the boy had been this entire day. Not that he was mad at him, it was good the little guy was standing up for himself. Scratching the back of his head Josuke apologized for his little blunder with a simple, “Sorry about that”. At least from the whole experience Josuke had managed to get Jade’s surname, Laufeyson. Hazama had only introduced himself with his given name which put a dent into Josuke’s theory of the guy secretly being a teacher. The young man also mentioned something about meeting new friends, which considering that this was literally the first day they’ve even met each other, it’d be a bit of a stretch to call them all that. Not that Josuke didn’t think they were nice, in fact a lot of them seemed pretty great. It’s simply that maybe the word acquaintances would be more of a better fit for what they all were.

Surely Hazama wasn’t wanting a whole explanation of the difference between mild acquaintances and friends so the boy kept it brief and replied, “Sure, there’s a few guys and gals here” being pretty vague with his words. Suddenly a thought crossed the boy’s mind. Maybe this guy was a teacher and was using the excuse of meeting new friends as a way to get to know his future students! That’s why he didn’t mention his full name, he was just pretending to be a kid their age so it’d be easier to get to know all of them.

Interacting: GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Last edited:
Lily start to unpack her belongings, but stop for a moment hearing a voice but then ignores it unaware that its herself
----

'Please let us out!' 'Come on lily we have to get out of here somehow'

'how? We are under this hypnosis because of the chip...crystal'

----

She finish unpacking her clothes but leaves her hair/stuff to get ready with in her duffle bag

He looked at the guy who had . . . Sped towards him. Seeing as this was a school with super powered kids, it want really surprising, but slightly startling. “Yeah Im pretty late is there like a sign in area, or a office or something” Keethan Asked

“You want those? Okay. They aren’t carrots, but okay.” Peter grabbed a few for Rowan and one for himself and sat at one of the tables, putting the rabbit on top of it. “Here. To quiet your rumbling tum.” He patted him on the head.
RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022

Barry
“Um, well, I think all I need is your full name and age.” Barry took out a notepad. Now he saw why Fury had suggested all teachers take one of those. “Classes only start tomorrow, so you haven’t really missed anything except for a rule-explanatory assembly, and that can also be found in this pamphlet.” He handed the boy a small booklet.
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

1597753713351.png
Unfortunately, Josuke couldn't continue this game of 'Who the hell is this guy' because he was still smack dab in the middle of the quest to get Lily's schedule. Hazama would just have to go find some new 'friends' by himself. What was that guy's deal anyways? After all this (admittedly pretty short) time Josuke still had no clue whether he'd been talking to a remarkably young teacher or a surprisingly old looking student. Oh well, that'd just have to be a mystery he'd solve another day then. Josuke didn't even slightly notice that Jade was currently spilling a few tears so he simply patted the kid's shoulder before declaring his departure from the two of them. "Sorry I've got to go...see you guys later?" Before taking his hand off of Jade and leaving the two of them to their own devices. He was pretty sure that Jade would be fine...probably. Nevertheless, he had a job to do and a goal in mind. He couldn't just meander around when someone was in need of a schedule! Now, it was time to find that principal's office in question. He really should have gotten a map or something, 'over there' wasn't very specific, Mr. Random teacher that Lily was talking to before Josuke interrupted.

On his way to the office he some someone new talking to a teacher he hadn't seen before. The student was tall yet rather lanky, with curly dark hair and a scar slashed across one of his cheeks. The teacher on the other hand was holding one of those notepad and more likely than not was asking for the student's name and age, just like how Miss scary Redhead had when Josuke had first arrived at the school. Josuke could probably just swing by and ask if he was on the right track to the principal's office, that way he could make sure he hadn't been walking in the opposite direction or anything like that. So the pompadoured teenager did exactly that. Sliding his way between the two, Josuke asked the eldest. "Hey, is this the right way to Principal..." Josuke racked his brain for the principal's last name before continuing. "...Fury's office? I need to grab a schedule for my roommate".

Interacting: Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix (Flash) GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Mentioned: @Miasmith17

Last edited:
“Keethan Joglo, 16” he told the guy who had sped to him. He took the pamphlet. He was probably going to either throw it out, or just keep it and never look at it. “Alright so where do I go now” he said just as the s9me guy with bluish hair came and asked where to find principal office
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix SheepKing SheepKing

Peter smiled. “Better now, bunny?” He stroked the silky rabbit ears gently.
RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022

Barry
Scribbling Keethan’s details down on the paper, the speedster tore off a piece and gave it to him. “This is your room number.” Just then, he looked up to see another boy asking him the way to Fury’s office. “Um, yeah, just in there.” He pointed to the door. “If you’re going to pick up a schedule, they’re in that stack just outside the door.”

SheepKing SheepKing N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

“Ok thanks” he said to the speedster. He headed off to find a room number. But not before grabbing a schedule, because that seemed like something important. He took one last look back before teleporting to a random spot in the school, which could hopefully end up being somewhat closer to his room. He closed his eyes, felt the familiar chill of his atoms dissaparating as he teleported

“ouch” he said. Where was he? He had landed on the ground. He looked around at what seemed to be a cafeteria, with aguy wth his . . . Rabbit. He stood up and brushed himself off, ignoring their surprise. “Sorry about the interruption, but is this place close to this room?” he asked showing him the note
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022

Peter blinked at the boy on the ground. As he showed Peter the piece of paper, the webslinger realised he was looking for his dorm. "Um. No, not really. Rooms are upstairs," he answered. And, because he couldn't possibly contain his curiosity he added, "How did you get here?"
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022

4E4FA133-5E90-41E7-A807-14090874BF26.png
“Ah, thanks.” Seeing the schedules in question, Josuke grabbed two of them for both Lily and himself. With that all out of the way all he needed to do was drop one off at his room and he’d be done! Now, it was time to find his room. Assuming that was were Lily had gone when she’d originally left the chat they were having, Josuke hoped that if he simply retraced her steps then he’d simply end up at the destination.

As Josuke walked back he noticed two people very blatantly flirting with eachother. One was a girl with bright mustard yellow hair with two streaks dyed black...or was it the other way around? She was wearing a shot of modified qipao style of dress making Josuke wonder if she might be Chinese. The other person of the duo had incredibly black hair and- “Shit!”. Josuke couldn’t help but utter in surprise at the mangled Glasgow etched into the man’s face along with his gaunt sucken in eyes. If Josuke didn’t know any better he would have assumed that the poor guy was some sort of murder victim especially considering how pale he was. Despite how utterly terrifying the guy looked, it seemed that the girl didn’t mind in the slightest as she continued ogling the guy. Well, maybe love truly is blind. Deciding it best to simply just leave them to their own devices, Josuke walked past while trying not to make any kind of eye contact with the two of them. Despite this, he did accidentally bump into the blonde girl, making Josuke have no other choice but to mumble a quick “Sorry” and hope that neither of them would get mad at him.

Interacting: The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess
Mentioned: @Miasmith17

Nellie and Jeff didn't even seem to notice. Nellie actually had on a tank top and blue jeans, the same thing she wore everyday. Jeff put his arm around her and they went to their dorm, which they shared with Jeff's brother and Nellie's best friend

C82B3B18-2A27-4734-BD72-1EE5527E0775.png
Thankfully it seemed that neither of them noticed Josuke’s little blunder so he simply walked past, giving a mild shrug. It was almost kinda sweet how oblivious they were to anything besides each other. With that, the teenage boy would head up stairs to the students’ dorms. Once up stairs Josuke would see all of the different room numbers so he’d scrounge through his pockets for the scrap of paper with the room number written on it. Finding the object, he’d examine the digits written on it, hoping to eventually find the dorm that corresponded to his and Lily’s room. He’d quickly find the place and after a quick knock on the door would let himself in.

The room seemed pretty normal, like something you’d see at any other school. Sure it was a bit more spacious than what he expected, with a whole common room connecting their two separate bedrooms together. Josuke let his eyes wander across the area, getting a feel for the whole place as he examined every nook and cranny. Eventually he’d go and explore the place, figuring out which rooms were the bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. It was through this that Josuke would stumble upon Lily who seemed to have had the same idea as him as she was also in the middle of inspecting the place. Giving the young girl a polite smile, Josuke would hand over one of the schedules that he’d picked up on his way there. “Here, I heard that you were asking for one from that teacher so I went picked one up for you”. Mission complete! The schedule was now officially in Lily’s hands. Now though, what should Josuke do next? He supposed that the best course of action would be to unpack all of the stuff in his room. The last thing he’d want would be spending the rest of his school year there with a bunch of unpacked boxes clogging up space anyways. Addressing Lily once again, Josuke would casually remark, “I’ll be in my room unpacking, let me know if you need a hand or anything like that.”

Interacting: @Miasmith17
Mentioned: The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess

"i just teleported to a random place and hoped it would be near my room" Keethan said. "hmm the rooms are upstairs? do you know if there are any rooms right above us or a hallway? oh and if you dont mind me asking the rabbit . . . is it a student, or a, and if you are a student please dont get offended, a pet" he asked the boy
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022

Users who are viewing this thread

Back