• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Seeing that odd late boy from earlier, Dax walked up and tentatively inserted herself into their conversation. "Hi! I don't think I introduced myself earlier - my name's Daxtrien! But most people call me Dax for short."
Lily kinda watch as dax introduce himself then look over
Leaving Rowan on the table, Peter walked towards Josuke and his new friend but halted at the appearance of another girl, who introduced herself as Dax. “Nice to meet you. I’m Peter.” He held out a hand for her to shake. Then he looked sideways at the one Josuke was talking with. “Um, would you happen to have anything that would disturb a bunny?” he asked with a smile.
Noivian Noivian @Miasmith17
lily shook her head being friendly but also reserved:"not that i know off"

4E2A4627-91A4-495E-B54E-2254DEA56E27.png
“So you can freeze stuff. That’s pretty cool” Even Josuke couldn’t resist the temptation of making bad puns. At least now he knew for sure that Lily wasn’t likely the source for Rowan’s sour mood. Maybe he was just hangry? Josuke did happen first meet up with him at the cafeteria and as far as he knew the little rabbit hadn’t eaten anything yet. With all of that out of the way, it was nice knowing that Lily wasn’t going to be any kind of danger to them. It would have certainly sucked if his first ever roommate ended up as some kinda evil animal torturer, but thankfully that didn’t appear to be the case. Plus, he know finally knew the name of the mysterious girl! Making sure that he wouldn’t forget, Josuke repeated it back to her. “Dax right? Sorry about running off in the middle of our convo.” Josuke chuckled, a tad embarrassed by his little blunder from before. At the time he had been so focused on healing Rowan that the boy had almost completely forgotten about his first encounter with a fellow student.

Realizing he hasn’t even told Dax his own name yet, Josuke finally gave her a proper introduction. “I almost forgot! I’m Higashikata Josuke, and this-“ Josuke gestured to the young woman beside him. “Is my roommate, Lily”. His roommate seemed to be conversing with Peter as the arachnid kid ended up following along to try and determine if she had been doing any shady business. Of course along with him came the red bunny himself, Rowan. The little creature was acting rather needy as he booped his little snoot against Peter’s leg, trying to get his attention for something. Josuke couldn’t help but wonder why he didn’t just transform into his anthropomorphic form considering that it would make figuring out what he wanted a whole heck of a lot easier. They wouldn’t even have had to try and figure out what was agitating Rowan if he’d simply just told them anyways. Looking down at the rabbit, Josuke wondered if Rowan wanted to be picked up considering that whenever the rabbit was in this form, he’d always be in the arms of Peter. For having only met this morning the two seemed to get along as well as two peas in a pod. Maybe he simply hasn’t made any other friends yet? Pushing his luck, Josuke put that theory to the test as he crouched down to be at Rowan’s height and opened up his arms for the bunny to hop into. This’d be quite the gamble, considering how silly Josuke look if Rowan rejected the offer but what’s life without a little risk from time to time anyways?

Interacting with: RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 Noivian Noivian
Mentioned: @Miasmith17 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited:
“Oh. okay.” Peter nodded as Lily said she didn’t have anything to unsettle Rowan. “Nice to meet you. I’m Peter by the way.” I wonder what it was, then... he thought to himself. All the while, he felt something scrabbling at his leg, but when he had finished talking, he looked down to see Rowan hopping happily into Josuke’s arms. “You okay now, bunny?” he asked. “He seems to be happy with you,” he remarked to Josuke.
@Miasmith17 RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 SheepKing SheepKing

248067B1-E5EE-4E0E-858A-54C86421B53A.png
Surprisingly, Rowan actually hopped into Josuke’s arms, leaving the boy a little stunned. He hadn’t even expected the rabbit to actually be alright with being carried by himself, thinking it was just a Peter and Rowan thing. Not to say that the boy was unhappy with the results, in fact quite the opposite. Josuke up to this moment had never actually held a rabbit in his hands before so he didn’t expect the little thing to be so damn fluffy. If this wasn’t his fellow peer, Josuke might’ve actually snuggled up with the rabbit, but this was a literal student that would be attending classes with him, so he decided against considering how weird that would be. Nevertheless, the bot stood there, simply taking just the pure softness and decided, once the school year ends he is 100% without a doubt going to get a pet rabbit. At Peter’s comment, Josuke chuckled and replied, “Yeah, I guess so”. After, he’d notice Lily was holding what appeared to be a small snowflake and considering that it was in the middle of August and they were all inside, he assumed that she herself had been the one to create it. Speaking about powers, Josuke realized that none of them knew what Dax’s were. So, to keep the ball rolling, he asked, “So Dax, you got any super powers?”

Interacting: Noivian Noivian Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022
Mentioned: @Miasmith17

“Oh. okay.” Peter nodded as Lily said she didn’t have anything to unsettle Rowan. “Nice to meet you. I’m Peter by the way.” I wonder what it was, then... he thought to himself. All the while, he felt something scrabbling at his leg, but when he had finished talking, he looked down to see Rowan hopping happily into Josuke’s arms. “You okay now, bunny?” he asked. “He seems to be happy with you,” he remarked to Josuke.
@Miasmith17 RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 SheepKing SheepKing
Lily tells peter:"its nice to meet you peter.."

Jade just watched everyone since he doesn't know what to do
(Open interaction he's still with everyone but being ignore d in not mad or anything just saying)

Last edited:
Interactions: SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Hazama
Hazama walked behind Jade to have a brief introduction since he is fond of scaring someone for his own pleasure. He smiles to give off a reassuring feel so as to avoid being suspicious and to appear as friends even though he is not. Of course, he always smiles. He loves to do these sorts of things but he is willing to make new friends, in the name of his sadistic tendencies. In truth, he is not friendly nor hiding his true colors.

"Hey there. You seem to be alone. What gives? Are you too shy to be around people to appear as strangers to you? Being alone is not a good thing, you know. You should hang out with me instead. Don't worry, I won't bite." He said.

Last edited:
915DB8B4-DB2E-416D-96F2-FE792EBE1128.png
Josuke relinquished his hold on the tomato colored rabbit, happy with the few moments he had of fluffy bliss. As he did, the boy noticed that his roommate had already left the group to do her own thing. Surprisingly though, it appeared that she hadn’t picked up her schedule yet from despite, from what Josuke overheard, that being the thing she was talking to the teacher about. Did she simply forget? If that was really the case Josuke supposed it wouldn’t hurt to pick it up for her and bring it to their rooms whenever he got the time to. He think he heard the guy mention that it was over at the principal’s office. So unfortunately, Josuke would have to temporarily depart from the group. “I need to go grab something for Lily. I’ll be back in a bit”. Hopefully he could maybe ask Peter or the others what Dax’s powers were later.

On his way over to the principal’s office, he noticed the black haired kid from earlier, Jade. He seemed to be talking to someone else, a young man with lime green hair wearing a three piece suit. His eyes were remarkably squinted, making Josuke wonder if he’d possibly lost his glasses. If the man did, it certainly wasn’t his problem so Josuke walked by the two of them, addressing Jade with a simple hand wave and a “Yo”. Who knows? Maybe the guy would become friends with whoever the green haired weirdo was. Seeing how shy Jade could be, he definitely needed at least one.

Interacting with: SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
Mentioned: RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix @Miasmith17

Interactions: SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD SheepKing SheepKing

Hazama
Hazama sees Josuke approaching him and Jade. He is looking to befriend Jade as well but he is the first to talk to him. He is trying his best to become as friendly as he can be while avoiding being suspicious. It is going well for him as planned.

"Oh look, we have a new friend. My name is Hazama and I am sure that we will get along fine, I hope. You see, I found this boy who was all alone and I just came to be the first to meet him." He said.

Last edited:
Lily goes to her dorm and looks around before the friendly smile fade from her face as she went into the bathroom and lock the door

She then look at her right wrist:"revealus..." her watch appeared and a display screen appeared as she start to talk to norman
"No one suspects me yet sir...i'll keep a low profile and check around during the evening..." she said before ending the call "inviso..." she said and her watch disappeared

B81C9D04-8A47-4082-9396-B3B78EBABA79.png
“Little late on being the first to meet him. His name’s Jade” Josuke idly commented before introducing himself as well along with an offer to shake hands. “I’m Higashikata Josuke.” The guy seemed weird, especially since Josuke couldn’t actually tell if he was a student or a teacher at the school. Most kids certainly didn’t walk around in whole suits that’s for sure, but on the other hand maybe Hazama just likes wearing them, social conventions be damned. After seeing how some of the people back in Morioh dressed, wearing suit wasn’t even the weirdest thing out there anyways. Josuke was still traumatized from when he saw Rohan Kishibe wear a belt buckle on his underwear. As Josuke thought a back to that fashion disaster Jade mentioned something strange.

“Huh? Isn’t Loki from...what was it, Greek Mythology?” Josuke could only barely remember the last time he learned about mythology in school so his knowledge on the origin of gods was rusty to say the very least. And what did Jade say about New York being attacked? While Josuke wasn’t American, he’d probably remember if there was new about New York being attacked by a literal god, but the teen quickly remembered that oh yeah, they were all from different universes. Of course their worlds’ histories would be at least a smidge different from each other. That however didn’t explain anything about Jade literally being the son of a god. “Wait, you’re like a Demi-God then aren’t you? But I thought you said you were a frost giant?” The teen knew that he was supposed to be getting that schedule for Lily, but honestly Josuke was genuinely curious.

Interacting with: GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

View attachment 769761
“Little late on being the first to meet him. His name’s Jade” Josuke idly commented before introducing himself as well along with an offer to shake hands. “I’m Higashikata Josuke.” The guy seemed weird, especially since Josuke couldn’t actually tell if he was a student or a teacher at the school. Most kids certainly didn’t walk around in whole suits that’s for sure, but on the other hand maybe Hazama just likes wearing them, social conventions be damned. After seeing how some of the people back in Morioh dressed, wearing suit wasn’t even the weirdest thing out there anyways. Josuke was still traumatized from when he saw Rohan Kishibe wear a belt buckle on his underwear. As Josuke thought a back to that fashion disaster Jade mentioned something strange.

“Huh? Isn’t Loki from...what was it, Greek Mythology?” Josuke could only barely remember the last time he learned about mythology in school so his knowledge on the origin of gods was rusty to say the very least. And what did Jade say about New York being attacked? While Josuke wasn’t American, he’d probably remember if there was new about New York being attacked by a literal god, but the teen quickly remembered that oh yeah, they were all from different universes. Of course their worlds’ histories would be at least a smidge different from each other. That however didn’t explain anything about Jade literally being the son of a god. “Wait, you’re like a Demi-God then aren’t you? But I thought you said you were a frost giant?” The teen knew that he was supposed to be getting that schedule for Lily, but honestly Josuke was genuinely curious.

Interacting with: GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
"No it's Norse Mythology and yes I'm a frost gaint. Demi God is Greek mythology.Last name is Laufeyson." Slightly in a snapy y tone because he hates it when people get their mythology mixed up.
SheepKing SheepKing
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Last edited:
Interactions: SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD SheepKing SheepKing

Hazama
Hazama isn't fond of receiving handshakes so he refused Josuke's offer. He chuckled a little after Josuke introduced himself. He just made a new friend in the process.

"It is nice to meet you, Josuke and Jade. Your knowledge in mythologies is quite foggy but I wish you the best of luck in improving that knowledge. It is good to have a genius like Jade to help you with that. Do you have any other friends that I would be interested in meeting?" He asked.

Peter watched Josuke walk away saying he needed to get something for Lily, the new girl, absentmindedly nodding and petting Rowan while waiting for an answer from Dax.
Feeling a light pressure on his chin, he looked down to see the rabbit poking him with a small paw. “Yes, bunny?”
RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 Noivian Noivian

Keethan walked into the school. He had been pulled over after borrowing a car, and not having a license, and thanks to that he was late. He looked around looking for a sign in desk of some sort or an office

Barry Allen
As he talked to his fellow teacher, David Charming, Barry thought he heard something from the main entrance. Zooming away midsentence, he stopped outside Fury’s office, where a black-haired boy stood. “Hello? Can I help you?” he called out.

N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back