• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Are you okay, Rowwie?” Peter got up after being knocked to the floor. “Maybe we should go to eat now.”

“It’s okay.” Peter smiled assuringly at his roommate. “Cmon, we’re going to be late for lunch.”

As they walked there, Peter looked back to notice Rowan’s limp. “Are you okay?” he asked concernedly.

Peter winced in sympathy. “Do you want to become a bunny again and then I can carry you? I had a limp once and I know how much it hurts.”

Norman ask vlad to prepare archwolf for a pratice mission tonight

5661B7F9-13B8-409B-A2D2-C34A8D425DD6.png
As Josuke conversed with the white haired girl he noticed...an anthropomorphic rabbit?? It seemed to be walking with some other guy but understandably Josuke wasn’t as interested in the other person next to the strange creature. He even had to take a moment or two just to process the fact that the friggin Easter bunny just casually walked on by. Well, not exactly casually. The thing seemed to have a limp in it’s step and appeared to have a bit of trouble keeping up with the other guy. It was pretty obvious that the thing appeared to be in some pain, who wouldn’t? Turning back to the girl, Josuke apologized with a, “Hold on, I’ll be right back in a sec,” as he jogged over to where the two were walking/limping. The two of them seemed to be going over to the cafeteria, an important place for Josuke to remember during his time at this school considering that it would be where he’d be eating at for the rest of the year. Never mind that though, there was an injured animal waiting to be fixed up! Finally, he caught up with the two of them and waved to get their attention. Walking on over to the boy and bunny duo, Josuke asked the latter, “Would it be alright if I could take a look at your ankle? I promise that I won’t do anything weird with it, I just want to see if there’s anything I can do to help out.”

Interacting/Interacted with: Noivian Noivian RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix (Peter)

Rowan was about to reply to Peter when the the new comer walked up, "i-.....uhmm... s-sorry but no t-thanks....i can put a splint on it later...i'd rather wait anyway.." Rowan rubbed the back of his head then looked back at Peter with a look that basically said 'please help i dont know what the heck to say'.

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
SheepKing SheepKing

Norman call lily into his office

Lily walked in and stood hands to side:"yes sir?"

He tells her:"change of plans you will be our spy in the avengers school...we have sent a application to the school, your name is now lily walker, you will be given two suits, your symbiote suit will hold both suits. First suit as archwolf you will be looking through student files finding out identites as well as the secruity of the facility"

He stood up and walk to the window looking at the city:"as white archer, you will be a hero and keep everyone in the dark"

Lily tells him firmly:"i understand my mission sir..." she heads to the lab to get her suits and gear...

Rowan was about to reply to Peter when the the new comer walked up, "i-.....uhmm... s-sorry but no t-thanks....i can put a splint on it later...i'd rather wait anyway.." Rowan rubbed the back of his head then looked back at Peter with a look that basically said 'please help i dont know what the heck to say'.

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
SheepKing SheepKing
Peter looked at him in concern. "Are you sure? It must hurt a lot. It would be best to get yourself checked out."
RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022

44DD5E48-167D-4B22-8A3D-AD6B40C88904.png
Josuke looked a bit confused at the talking bunny’s response. Did he not want to be healed? Of course, the boy then remembered he was practically a stranger to him so of course he’d be at least a tad wary. Not to worry, a simple explanation and demonstration would most likely clear things between them. “If it’s because you don’t know how I’m going to fix it, well basically that’s my power, fixing stuff. I can fix just about anything like plates, vases, lamps, and even injuries and stuff. Here-let me show you.”

Josuke scrounged through his pocket looking for something small to break, he’d probably scare the bejesus out of the poor guy if say, he broke a whole plate or something like that. Instead, he found a small pencil that had be rather well used. The lead was dull and...were those bite marks? “Cmon Okuyasu, I told you to stop doing that to my pencils!” The teen grumbled to no one in particular. Nevertheless, he was ready to demonstrate. Making sure that the tomato colored rabbit could see the utensil clearly, he explained, “Here, watch closely,” as he snapped the pencil into two. If the rabbit did as told they would clearly see the two broken pieces collide together and form back into one and even more, the teeth marks disappear and lead resharpen. By the time Josuke was done there was no differences between his pencil and a brand new one. Hoping this would instill confidence in the rabbit, Josuke looked back up and smiled, “See? I can fix a sprained ankle easy peasy.”

Out of the corner of his eye Josuke noticed a boy leave the cafeteria, having not touched a single thing on his plate. He didn’t do anything or say something about their food wasting though, considering he was in the middle of getting the rabbit guy to trust him.

Interacting with: RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
Mentioned: SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Last edited:
Peter watched in awe as the new boy broke and then fixed a pencil from his pocket. "See, bunny? He'll have you fixed in no time. It's okay." He then looked at the other boy. "I'm Peter, by the way. And this is Rowan." He gestured to his companion.
RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 SheepKing SheepKing

1597237850805.png

“I’m Higashikata Josuke, just Josuke is fine though.” Realizing that this was the first time he introduced himself to someone at this school, the teen felt a bit of pride in himself. This was the beginning of something incredible, he just knew it. To try and ease some of the rabbit’s anxiety, Josuke decided that some small talk would make the whole situation less awkward. “Rowan and Peter right? So since I’ve shown you guys my ability, it wouldn’t hurt to tell me what you guys can do, if you want to anyways, I won’t push ya.” As Josuke conversed he slightly pulled up the cuff of Rowan’s pants as to expose his ankle properly. Inspecting it, he found the ankle to not be in too bad of a shape. Fixing it would be a piece of cake. Finally, Josuke would place his hand on the animal’s ankle being as gentle as he could before muttering under his breath a peculiar phrase. “Crazy Diamond”

Rowan would feel a finger lightly tap his leg and poof! Any pain he’d felt from his wounded ankle was no more, Josuke had easily fixed up his ankle without breaking a sweat. Getting up, the teenager grinned at his success. “How’s that feel now Rowan? Need anything else for me to-“ Before he could finish his thought Josuke finally noticed the third party staring at them. It was the boy from earlier except his skin was a much bluer shade and his eyes were way past being blood shot. If he didn’t know any better Josuke might’ve assumed that the boy was a zombie, ready to eat all of their brains. Understandably, Josuke was quite shocked at the sight, bellowing out a “Holy Hell!”

Interacting with: RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Lily gets into the car dressed in a grey jacket white shirt with glooves and flat black shoes with black jeans

The car starts heading to the school, lily remembers what norman told her about the weapons

"You have poison arrow tips which can easily be fit into to bow to shoot....next your black bow easily fold up and made of our version of tech can become undetectable, all you have to do is press a button that scans your fingerprint causing it to change from a pen to a bow"

"Your usual cable arrows as well, the suits are well made for your abilities, now be careful out there..."

“Alright, nice to meet you Josuke.” Peter watched as the other boy healed Rowan’s leg. “Wow, you’re good at that.” He turned to the anthro. ”Is it better?” Then he jumped at a yell from Josuke, turning to see Jade, who he had previously met. “Whoa! Jade, are you okay?”
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD SheepKing SheepKing RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022

Users who are viewing this thread

Back