• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
He was running slightly late, so Peter picked up a sandwich and sprinted to their first class, science with Mr. Allen. But when everyone was seated, there was no teacher to be seen.

Opening the door, Peter let out a small squeak before helping Rowan up. “How did that happen?” he said with a small laugh.
He was running slightly late, so Peter picked up a sandwich and sprinted to their first class, science with Mr. Allen. But when everyone was seated, there was no teacher to be seen.
Running along with peter he explained how he jumped after his alarm went off. He then seated himself in and empty seat in the class, fixing his tuft of hair on his head.

Lily quietly went to class, slipping into the back of barry allen classroom taking a seat alone drawing some doodles on the notebook paper

walking into class, Peter took a seat beside Rowan. They all watched and waited until the clock ticked down to the very last second before class was about to start, but there was still no teacher.

The second hand hovered over the dot before the twelve-
There was a flash of bright light, and in front of the teacher’s desk stood Mr. Barry Allen. “Welcome, kids, to your first class at Nick Fury’s School of the Gifted. This is Science and today we will be talking about matter. Let’s start off simple: does anyone know the three states of matter?”
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD @Miasmith17 RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess

walking into class, Peter took a seat beside Rowan. They all watched and waited until the clock ticked down to the very last second before class was about to start, but there was still no teacher.

There was a flash of bright light, and in front of the teacher’s desk stood Mr. Barry Allen. “Welcome, kids, to your first class at Nick Fury’s School of the Gifted. This is Science and today we will be talking about matter. Let’s start off simple: does anyone know the three states of matter?”
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD @Miasmith17 RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess
Lily raised her hand and mentioned:"would that be liquid, gas and solids?"

He stops with his illusions and looks at the teacher”Are you really the fastest man on earth?” With curiosity

“Yes and yes,” Barry answered the two. “Very good, Lily. Now someone else tell me how to get from one state to another.” To Jade he added, “Usually, depending on where Wally is.”

Rowan sat there quietly, not being one to talk out and answer questions aloud to the class, so, he just jotted down notes when needed.

“Yes and yes,” Barry answered the two. “Very good, Lily. Now someone else tell me how to get from one state to another.” To Jade he added, “Usually, depending on where Wally is.”
Lily stayed silent after that feeling another headache as she is still trying to silence lily in her head

'No one will help you its only six days still norman finishes his experient then you and crystal will be gone forever......' she thought to them

'Like hell we wont stop you its my body! Your just a piece of technology norman made to control us to obey his commands...someone will hear us this school must have someone who can hear thoughts?' The real lily mentally spoke

'When i get out im gonna rip norman to shreds' crystal spoke to her

After that lily tries to ignore them, thinking of plans to make students like her, soilder like slaves for osborn so he can use them to take over the city...the bunny boy seemed the weakest so he wouldnt be in the way unless he proved otherwise.

Nellie looked up, "Oh, I did some advanced research in my spare time, and there's Six states of matter. You're forgetting Plasma, Supercritical fluid, and Jell-O." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back