• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Peter shrugged. “Principal Fury said we should take this day to get to know each other and our new school. So far I’ve met a couple of people, and they all seem pretty nice.”
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

The Classroom: Prince Charming and Snow White
“Are you sure this is okay? I don’t want to get you fired from your new job.”
“It’s fine, Snow.“
“I don’t know...”
David Nolan, better known as Prince Charming, cut his wife off and kissed her again. “Snow White, the whole reason you came over was to take a day off. Emma and Regina can manage the United Realms without us for a single day.” Snow pulled away and sighed, but before she could say anything, the door opened and the two Enchanted Forest royals froze. There stood two of what David assumed to be students, a boy and a girl. “Um... hi?”
@Miasmith17 SheepKing SheepKing

Peter shrugged. “Principal Fury said we should take this day to get to know each other and our new school. So far I’ve met a couple of people, and they all seem pretty nice.”
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

The Classroom: Prince Charming and Snow White
“Are you sure this is okay? I don’t want to get you fired from your new job.”
“It’s fine, Snow.“
“I don’t know...”
David Nolan, better known as Prince Charming, cut his wife off and kissed her again. “Snow White, the whole reason you came over was to take a day off. Emma and Regina can manage the United Realms without us for a single day.” Snow pulled away and sighed, but before she could say anything, the door opened and the two Enchanted Forest royals froze. There stood two of what David assumed to be students, a boy and a girl. “Um... hi?”
Lily look suprised:".... josuke i think we should go......probably a bad time"

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix SheepKing SheepKing

DD4A8F99-298D-4073-B917-6908D7D37B39.png
Well, whatever Josuke expected, it certainly wasn’t this. Like a deer caught in headlights the teenage boy awkwardly stood in front of the...intimate couple for what seemed to be days. His mind was at a complete blank when it came to processing what he was witnessing. Finally, once Lily spoke, the whole thing all clicked in his head, causing the teen to form a scarlet blush across his cheek. Were these two seriously doing that? Sure he’d heard of overly eager teens being excited enough to suck face despite the chances of being caught but for two adults and presumably teachers? Well, people are people Josuke supposed. Realizing he was still awkwardly staring at the man and woman he hurriedly mumbled a simple “Sorry for intruding” as he closed the door, leaving the two to their own devices.

Behind the closed door Josuke let out a sigh that the whole thing was over with. Trying to wipe to situation from his mind Josuke wondered who the teacher was. Since he’d already encountered the only female staff member on the list, the red haired lady, Josuke determined that the man or the duo would most likely be the one who was going to teach them. But what class was it then? Thanks to the situation Josuke caught the two of them in he didn’t really catch that good of a look at the classroom itself. Really, all he could do was just wait for them to finish up and hopefully let him know when he could come back in without interrupting anything.

Interacting: Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix @Miasmith17

The Classroom
As the door closed, Snow gave her husband an I told you so look, and David sighed. “Okay, okay, you were right. We better go and iron everything out with them...”

Natasha
On her way to the east garden, where Fury had said he was finally going to tell them the story about his missing eye, the Black Widow passed the Swordsmanship classroom and noticed two children standing outside it, looking awkward. “Something wrong?” she asked. And then she remembered who occupied the classroom. “Oh, boy. It’s Charming, isn’t it? I told him to keep it private and away from the students...” She put a hand on her face. “They just have to express their undying devotion for each other in the most obvious ways possible. True love and all that.” Just then, the prince in question opened the door, looking out of the classroom. “Hey, Natasha,” he said briefly to the now-annoyed agent, before continuing on to address the two students with an apologetic look. “Sorry about that. Is there anything I could, um, help you with?”
SheepKing SheepKing @Miasmith17

The Classroom
As the door closed, Snow gave her husband an I told you so look, and David sighed. “Okay, okay, you were right. We better go and iron everything out with them...”

Natasha
On her way to the east garden, where Fury had said he was finally going to tell them the story about his missing eye, the Black Widow passed the Swordsmanship classroom and noticed two children standing outside it, looking awkward. “Something wrong?” she asked. And then she remembered who occupied the classroom. “Oh, boy. It’s Charming, isn’t it? I told him to keep it private and away from the students...” She put a hand on her face. “They just have to express their undying devotion for each other in the most obvious ways possible. True love and all that.” Just then, the prince in question opened the door, looking out of the classroom. “Hey, Natasha,” he said briefly to the now-annoyed agent, before continuing on to address the two students with an apologetic look. “Sorry about that. Is there anything I could, um, help you with?”
SheepKing SheepKing @Miasmith17
Lily followed josuke out into the hallway:"lets go to a different classroom then."

She then notice natasha walk over to them:"yes we were gonna go somewhere else..."

Looking over frowns seeing charming agian crosses her arms:"we just wanted to know where the classrooms were since theres no signs or anything on the doors"
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix SheepKing SheepKing

Peter looked at Rowan, then Keethan and Jade. “So, Rowan, I was thinking we could go check out the classrooms after finishing the cookies, do you guys want to come along?” he added the last part to Keethan and Jade.
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

The Classroom (Snow, Charming and Natasha)

Charming nodded. “Ah. Yes. Well, Mr. Allen will be putting all those up-“
A yellow blue of lightning flashed by them, and suddenly there was a sign [Prince David Charming/David Nolan — Swordsmanship] on the door. ”Right now,” Charming finished. “And... again, my deepest apologies for... what you saw. I give you kids my word it will never happen again. And you, too, Natasha, I swear I’ll keep it to after hours.“ Romanoff nodded curtly and turned on her heel. “If there’s anything else, Barry Allen will be handling the student inquiries. He’s by the entrance.” With that, she walked off, back on her way to the east garden.

Peter looked at Rowan, then Keethan and Jade. “So, Rowan, I was thinking we could go check out the classrooms after finishing the cookies, do you guys want to come along?” he added the last part to Keethan and Jade.
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

The Classroom (Snow, Charming and Natasha)

Charming nodded. “Ah. Yes. Well, Mr. Allen will be putting all those up-“
A yellow blue of lightning flashed by them, and suddenly there was a sign [Prince David Charming/David Nolan — Swordsmanship] on the door. ”Right now,” Charming finished. “And... again, my deepest apologies for... what you saw. I give you kids my word it will never happen again. And you, too, Natasha, I swear I’ll keep it to after hours.“ Romanoff nodded curtly and turned on her heel. “If there’s anything else, Barry Allen will be handling the student inquiries. He’s by the entrance.” With that, she walked off, back on her way to the east garden.
Lily tells them:"thank you" she felt bit suprise by the lightning that passed by them but knew she would tell norman about it soon

She tells them goodbye and heads to the entrance to find the inquires

As they were eating cookies, Peter had asked if they wanted to go see the classrooms. "Sure" Keethan responded, taking a cookie as he got up. "Lets go?"

“No better time than the present.” Peter nodded. “Jade, if you want to join us, we won’t be too far from here,” he added to the remaining boy. Alright, where do you guys wanna go first?”
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022
Technology and Gadgets — Tony Stark and Cisco Ramon
Marksmanship — Robin Hood
Stealth — The Slender Man
Hand-to-Hand Combat — Natasha Romanoff
Swordsmanship and Dueling — David Nolan/Prince Charming
Science — Barry Allen
Off-Planet History and Culture — Thor Odinson

“Okay, sure.” Peter nodded, listening to what Rowan said. “Ms. Romanoff teaches that class I think, though she’s out for now, and not in a very good mood,” he added as they walked.
RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022

Lily woke up quietly, she thought about last night when she quietly snuck into the vens from her bathroom while her roommate was asleep and explored the whole school sending pictures to norman using her watch.....

Later tonight she will need to learn the teachers whereabouts for after school so she can learn when to sedate and chip them....

She quietly gets up and gets ready for the day

(Ts to next day)

Half asleep, Peter lay on his bed and waited for May to come in with her daily ‘Good morning’, but it never came. He blinked open his eyes. Oh, right, I’m at my new school. As quietly as he could — trying not to wake Rowan — he washed up and got ready for classes.
RandomDiscordman022 RandomDiscordman022 SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD @Miasmith17 The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Rowan, being the rabbit that he was, fell out of his bed when his alarm went off "ooowww." He shut of his alarm.

He was already awake for a couple of hours . He was currently sitting and eating his breakfast at the cafeteria playing with his dagger. After breakfast he goes to his first period class and sits and reads.

Peter knocked on Rowan’s door softly; he didn’t want to wake him up if he was still asleep. “Bunny? It’s time for breakfast.”

The Teachers all headed to their lounge to eat.

Lily never entered the classrooms last night but was very quiet sneaking in the vents.
she fix her clothes and shift to wolf form in the bathroom eating some raw meat

Peter knocked on Rowan’s door softly; he didn’t want to wake him up if he was still asleep. “Bunny? It’s time for breakfast.”

The Teachers all headed to their lounge to eat.
Rowan crawled to the door after getting dressed down there, due to him falling of course. "Hiya. I fell." He laughed lightly, "Help me up please.."

Opening the door, Peter let out a small squeak before helping Rowan up. “How did that happen?” he said with a small laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back