• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Swift_Phoenix

Same heart, same blood
Roleplay Type(s)
The School of the Gifted

A Multifandom RP by Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix and The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess

“Somewhere out there is a school where all are accepted and the Gifted prosper.”

Time of day: Morning

It was a fine, sunny day, and Nick Fury was opening his superhero high school for the start of the year while definitely not having fun, as his students would think. Taking a morning walk through the grounds, he headed towards the main entrance, where Tony Stark was walking in. “Trust me, kid, you’ll love it here. This place is the coolest of the cool and has lots of people like you. Or well, some, anyway.” Fury noticed that the (genius playboy billionaire) philanthropist had his hand on the shoulder of one of their newest students; Stark’s protege Peter. He had met the boy a few times before and at Tony’s suggestion, agreed to have him at the school. Looking out over what the inhabitants of the mansion affectionately called The Courtyard, Fury felt approving (and slightly proud of himself) as he spotted new people arriving. The size of the classes would be growing, and though some of their inhabitants were sure to have a troubled past, the school would continue to be a safe haven and place of education for the gifted.

You are one of the many teachers or students at the Fury School of the Gifted. This fine institution is a place for anyone to come for safety or to learn how to control their gifts and talents. It is much like the Xavier School for Higher Learning, except for the fact that here, we not only accept mutants, but every kind of person, from ninjas to Spider-Men — even former villains and heroes’ children.
Please take a moment to check in with Nick Fury or one of our teachers before entering. We’re pretty tight on security most of the time because of various evildoers who target the school and the gifted in it.​

1596854470025.jpeg

Peter looked nervously into the large mansion. “Mr. Stark, this is great and all, but don’t you think I should just go back to Midtown? It’s a lot” — he bit his lip — “smaller. And you know, better for a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man?” His mentor scoffed. “Nonsense. You’ll do fine. Just go in and do your thing. Make new friends.” Mr. Stark gave him a small push toward the doors. “You got this,” he assured Peter. “Um, okay… if you say so, Mr. Stark.” Taking a deep breath, he walked into the main hall, where they were spotted by Natasha Romanoff; the teen visibly relaxed as he saw someone he recognised.
“Hey, Spider-Kid.” She greeted him with a smile. “Hey, Spider-Aunt,” he returned happily. Maybe this school wouldn’t be so bad after all, if she and Mr. Stark taught here and Nick Fury himself was principal.

In a quick blur, he was guided through the hallways and ended up in his new bedroom. “You’ll do great, kid. Hakuna Matata.” Tony patted him on the shoulder before giving him a brief smile and leaving. Peter huffed out a sigh. “Okay, then,” he said aloud to the empty room. “Let’s get started.” He turned to unpack his things, hoping Ned and Aunt May weren’t missing him too much and feeling more and more acclimated to this new place by the minute.

There were two boys about Peter's age in the room, one was a brunette with fair skin, green eyes, and stitch-like markings on his face. The other had snow-white skin, wide, ice blue eyes, raven hair, and a carved smile across his face. The brunette wore a green and silver striped scarf around his neck, and the ravenette had on a snowy hoodie. "Hey." the snow-complexioned boy spoke, polishing a knife and sitting on an upturned box, "I'm Jeffrey Woods, but, please, just call me Jeff, This is my bro, Liu." the brunette, introduced as Liu, was sitting on a couch, messing with his scarf, "Welcome to the dorm!" he said, "I hope you enjoy it here with us."

Jade Laufeyson walks into the school looking for a teacher or the principal to check in. " Where is everyone? I wish my dad didn't have to leave. "

Nellie Blake and Blair Reynolds came to the Door of the 3 boys' room and Nellie knocked, HOPING she was right about this.

Slender saw Jade, "Hello, there." He spoke, projecting his thoughts into sound, "May I help you?"

Last edited:
Bailey Lighthart-Verstappen
1593679805849.png

Mood: Quite Excited
Interaction: Everyone

Bailey Lighthart-Verstappen was standing while looking at Peter chuckling a bit right before saying "Sup, guys... Guess y'all have powers too just like myself or something???" She will try to fix her cap while waiting for everyone's response, she then will try to hum a song when she is being so excited for her first class in The School of The Gifted since she is already a gifted person after she was born from her mother.

Jade counties walking around lost and trying to find someone to help him.He keeps muttering to himself.

Jeff looked at her, "Uh... sure." he said, "I'm gonna get the door." And no sooner than he did, two familiar faces (at least to himself and Liu) Were seen. "Nellie, Blair!" he said, ushering the girls in, "Where were you two!?" Nellie scratched the back of her neck, "Um... we got lost, Jeff..." she said. Jeff pulled the blonde to his chest, keeping her there in a tight hug, "Well, don't let it happen again!" he said, letting Nellie go and placing a hand on his carved Smile.

Fury and Natasha
Fury looked at the new student who had walked in and started wandering around the place, letting his former agent Natasha greet the boy. “Welcome. What’s your name and how old are you?” Natasha stepped out and greeted him with a smile.

( SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD )

1596856205729.jpeg

Peter looked at the other students in the room. “Oh. Hi, everyone.” His nervousness had returned, and he fidgeted with his sleeve. “I’m Peter.” He looked at Bailey at her question about powers, and his first instinct was to deny it, as he was used to doing when talking to the normal Midtown students, but then he remembered what Tony had said and tried to ‘do his thing’. “Um. Yeah. I guess. I do, some. What’re yours?” He asked all the others.

Natasha
The redhead nodded, writing it down, concealing her surprise at ‘son of Loki’. “I wasn’t aware he had a son,” she said calmly. “You are enrolling in this school?” She asked just to make sure.

Natasha
The redhead nodded, writing it down, concealing her surprise at ‘son of Loki’. “I wasn’t aware he had a son,” she said calmly. “You are enrolling in this school?” She asked just to make sure.
" Yes he kept me a secret because of what he did. I have the papers here it was a last minute thing" he hands over the enrollment papers
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

"Liu, Nellie and I don't have POWERS, Per Se..." Jeff explained, "BUT we are pretty strong and resilient. In addition, Nellie has some incantations she uses"

Natasha
Nodding, she examined the papers. “Everything seems in order. Here’s your room number.” She handed him a paper with a number on it, the room beside Peter’s.

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Bailey Lighthart-Verstappen
1593679805849.png

Mood: Quite Excited
Interaction: Peter ( Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix )

Bailey smiled in a boyish way saying to Peter "Well, I have the power of absorbing lightning & I have different magazines for my trusty M4A4 just in case I'm on a battle." She will try to motion her M4A4 by changing every magazine after she threw a ice bullet magazine in the air right before she tries to perfectly loaded in.

1596857731212.jpeg
“Incantations? Like magic? Cool! I know a magician, actually. Strange. And lightning... Thor does that, too. Nice gun, by the way.” Peter was intrigued by his new classmates. “I can do this.” He jumped up, crawling onto the ceiling. “Is that Nellie?” he asked Jeff, gesturing to the girl beside him.
Nico Nico AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Last edited:
Natasha
“Second floor. Take the stairs up,” Natasha told Jade, pointing to the staircase. “The other students are in the room next to yours, you can go meet them if you want.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back