• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

I'll be attempting a character eventually. I operate around my own sense of time so xD. Don't worry I'll make it before the RP dies :p.

I mean, it's gone quiet but this isn't the first time I've had to recruit. I'll handle it. It will involve getting some new people in.

Epiphany Epiphany SirGrey SirGrey The Gunrunner The Gunrunner MrBossMan MrBossMan YaddaYadda YaddaYadda

Ok, here's the plan:

I want to know how interested in this thread you still are. I know it's been very slow, I haven't really considered it as taken off yet, so, depending on your answers I will call for an almost restart. I'll recruit, and the final scene of this arc will be the introductory scene for the new players. All the relevant information is pretty easily summarizable and it will start our new players out on a bang.

I have a lot of very cool ideas and it would be a shame to see them wasted. So, who's in?

I don't think making a new thread is required, we'll keep this one and for my next post we'll be back at the London HQ preparing for Thaddeus' inauguration. There will be a bit of a party. Give me a day or two to get things set up, I'm flying tomorrow and it may take me longer than a night.

Also, happy Halloween!

Epiphany Epiphany SirGrey SirGrey The Gunrunner The Gunrunner MrBossMan MrBossMan YaddaYadda YaddaYadda

Ok, here's the plan:

I want to know how interested in this thread you still are. I know it's been very slow, I haven't really considered it as taken off yet, so, depending on your answers I will call for an almost restart. I'll recruit, and the final scene of this arc will be the introductory scene for the new players. All the relevant information is pretty easily summarizable and it will start our new players out on a bang.

I have a lot of very cool ideas and it would be a shame to see them wasted. So, who's in?
I've taken a long enough break. Time for me and Luna to return.

ForgottenName ForgottenName That's a very creative character, and a really dark backstory. It also raises questions about the Order's ties t the church which would be really fun to address. They are separate organizations though they often work together. The Order generally submits to the wishes of the church in christian Europe.

Accepted, but I do have one question: In your profile you say 'gods', the church in Christianity, the predominant religion of the day and location is monotheistic. You do mean that church right?

ForgottenName ForgottenName That's a very creative character, and a really dark backstory. It also raises questions about the Order's ties t the church which would be really fun to address. They are separate organizations though they often work together. The Order generally submits to the wishes of the church in christian Europe.

Accepted, but I do have one question: In your profile you say 'gods', the church in Christianity, the predominant religion of the day and location is monotheistic. You do mean that church right?

Yes! Wasnt 100 percent sure so I made it a general statement in case in need of correction.

Curious Fenris Fenris I wanted to ask this in the last rp I joined with you, but are you the Fenris of the 'Sleipnir, Hell and Fenris' trio I have heard of? I've rped with the former two before as well.

Curious Fenris Fenris I wanted to ask this in the last rp I joined with you, but are you the Fenris of the 'Sleipnir, Hell and Fenris' trio I have heard of? I've rped with the former two before as well.
I'd like to pretend I'm in the loop, but sadly I have no clue... no trio here, just me. Though you've inspired me to look into this =)

I'll try to finish my character today and should be able to post at least every 2-3 days depending on work schedules.

edit: finished the character

Last edited:
All right, well, I've finished the post and I think we should start. I'm willing to continue even if it is just the small handful of us here. I think it'll still be a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back