• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter
Out of Character Chat

IC thread

Characters
Lore & Overview

tumblr_n5rzj9oEr61qzgpzoo6_1280.jpg

Last edited:
This is awesome, I'm going to get familiar with the lore and then decide whether I want to play a human Order member or some sort of supernatural being.^^

This is awesome, I'm going to get familiar with the lore and then decide whether I want to play a human Order member or some sort of supernatural being.^^
I plan to add more tainted as I go, but if you come up with an idea you really like, just let me know and we'll work out the lore for it together.

Righto, so I got back really late tonight and I won't have time to put my character up but I will very likely get it up tomorrow.

Sure, I'd be glad to help write them up!
So I'm thinking demons would be pretty variable, playing them as part of the order might get complicated, they're in a lot of different cultures though the most common would be those referenced in Christianity. What did you have in mind?

For trolls and anything that didn't have a naturally human appearance I was going to introduce the idea of glamour magic, its a illusion that would make them appear human, though ti would only work for things about the same size and shape as a human.

Ah, there's one more thing I wanted to add to the CS outline, 'Nationality', I'll change it now.
Yarrow Yarrow , could you please add that bit in when you finish your Character?

How are people doing on their profiles?
If you've changed your mind about the thread you need to tell me or you'll get tagged in more stuff XD
It's coming along. I was thinking of making a demon character though, so I'm waiting for more information on them before I got too far into it

It's coming along. I was thinking of making a demon character though, so I'm waiting for more information on them before I got too far into it
Let me know what you're planning and perhaps I can work it into the lore. Demons are pretty variable throughout different cultures and there's a lot that could be done with them.

If any characters have travelled through North West Italy in the past 4 years, could you make it known - perhaps our characters could have met with each other and we can define a pre-existing relationship between them like a rivalry for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back