• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

Thanks! Seems clear enough, just wondering how/where to insert myself without being overly disruptive to the flow of things.

Thanks! Seems clear enough, just wondering how/where to insert myself without being overly disruptive to the flow of things.
Currently our party is in the middle of this little town and the building we need to get into is surrounded by these black wraiths. They'll attack anything that gets too close, but tainted creatures won't die immediately if they're struck with the poisoned blades, so they can take a few hits. maybe she could team up with Thaddeus to help create a diversion.

Okie dokie, sounds good. I'll start working on it. Should hopefully have something up tomorrow before I come in for work.

Saavedra Saavedra how's the posting coming?

@The Gunrunner are you still with us?

GoldenAgeBoredom GoldenAgeBoredom It's been almost 2 weeks since you last posted, are you serious about rejoining?
Yeah. My notifications have been acting up. I haven't gotten a single one in about two weeks on my phone or anything. I apologize for my inactivity. It was not intended whatsoever. I apologize. I don't know what happened. I usually get the notifications on my phone

I will get my post up ASAP. Yet again, I apologize.
Its ok, I know notifications are still screwed up. Usually the tags work though, but not always. Its actually more of a pain that they only work sometimes, because they'll work and lure you into a false sense of security. Honestly they should fix them or turn them off completely and make it easier to view the threads you join.

Hello. Sorry for not having posted in quite some time.

I have thought about it, and I have decided to pull out of the RP. Feel free to use my character as an NPC, since she is built in a rather convenient way for that.

Have fun!

Hello. Sorry for not having posted in quite some time.

I have thought about it, and I have decided to pull out of the RP. Feel free to use my character as an NPC, since she is built in a rather convenient way for that.

Have fun!
Ok, thanks for letting me know.

A quick notice,

I will be closing this rp.
I didn't count on more people leaving than joining in the last few weeks and there just isn't the interest I'd hope for to keep this going.
Sorry to all who were ready to commit to a long rp.

I do have a new thread that might interest you, and you are more than welcome to submit a CS to it.
FableWood: Trickster Tales

Users who are viewing this thread

Back