• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

Also, hey Silver, I just wanted to double check that I am on the right track with my character's connection to magic? I am willing to write lore, but I don't think it is super extreme and follows already established lore.

Also, hey Silver, I just wanted to double check that I am on the right track with my character's connection to magic? I am willing to write lore, but I don't think it is super extreme and follows already established lore.
Everything looks good. I'll approve the character unless you have any more to add ^^

I'm down though i might be away from Wednesday to Monday so I will try and get as much as I can on Tuesday

Writing up Cassandra the demon and learning about different types of demons when I come across this description on wikipedia
cededc0da401493bd9170d54eb2ada93.png

That's it. That's what my character's purpose is.

Hide your grandmas because we're getting naked and dancing in the woods with Goodie Proctor

I wrote Thaddeus' backstory in my head, and I totally forgot I hand't actually written it down...

Writing up Cassandra the demon and learning about different types of demons when I come across this description on wikipedia
cededc0da401493bd9170d54eb2ada93.png

That's it. That's what my character's purpose is.

Hide your grandmas because we're getting naked and dancing in the woods with Goodie Proctor
The Crucible, nice! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back