• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

I feel like I can't keep up with the story. How can I push a character into an even that is already happening? If I add a new member to the order, is there anyone to train her? It's like she must stick to someone and keep following them around during missions.

MJ ._. MJ ._. The last post I made should explain the story up until now. Read that and the lore and rules and you should be fine. The concept is each character is a qualified hunter that has been nominated to be part of an elite team, so a rookie might not be the best character to design.

MJ ._. MJ ._. The last post I made should explain the story up until now. Read that and the lore and rules and you should be fine. The concept is each character is a qualified hunter that has been nominated to be part of an elite team, so a rookie might not be the best character to design.
Then I must make up a reason for why she has no relationship with others.

Mina's CS is done. She is waiting to be accepted.
Q: has the head of order sent mails to hunters to ask then to join the order?

Thanks~
How can I sent her in to engage faster? The fight over the mysterious kid seems to be around its end. Were everyone together in that incident?
The initial group was, I had the idea that new players would be attending this social gathering before Thaddeus' acceptance ceremony and they would meet the initial team there. I think I describe the scene in the re'intro post here: post 100.

A small question about the Vampire lore for this. I presume that they do not age once turned, yeah? I noticed you said their appearance doesn't change save for their teeth, but I wasn't sure if that meant their aging also ceases. Also, you said their aversion to silver is weaker than a werewolf's. How much weaker? Just curious, I want to know if he could stand around being silver bullets and what not. I'm assuming not but it's always good to ask.

A small question about the Vampire lore for this. I presume that they do not age once turned, yeah? I noticed you said their appearance doesn't change save for their teeth, but I wasn't sure if that meant their aging also ceases. Also, you said their aversion to silver is weaker than a werewolf's. How much weaker? Just curious, I want to know if he could stand around being silver bullets and what not. I'm assuming not but it's always good to ask.
Still can't touch it, but its not as lethal if they are shot. They might survive a bullet to vital organs, but they would be incapacitated for the fight.
I don't think they do age, they are only mortal in as far as they can be killed.

hey y’all this looks really interesting!! have room for me?!
We do indeed! ^^ Thanks for your interest!
Just take a brief look over the lore and the rules before starting a CS. The updates are at the bottom of the lore page. I'll answer any questions you have.

ReverseTex ReverseTex Awesome character, accepted.

Let's talk a bit about this rivalry between werewolves and vampires, can we localize it a bit? I want to avoid confining future players to the same conflict if they don't want it. Perhaps it could be between specific clans? Thaddeus could have ties to the clans that fought vampires, making the tension present in our team.

I mean that could work. Where I thought that his rivalry sprouted was by the thought implanted by his captor, who was a vampire. So possibly that vampire was apart of the clan that we’re fighting, and has installed the views about the other races into Pascal. And he hasn’t quite shaken it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back