• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

I mean that could work. Where I thought that his rivalry sprouted was by the thought implanted by his captor, who was a vampire. So possibly that vampire was apart of the clan that we’re fighting, and has installed the views about the other races into Pascal. And he hasn’t quite shaken it yet.
I like that idea. Do you want to add a bit more about it into your profile? I'll add a bit to Thaddeus' too.

Yeah just a small recap and where i’d fit best atm would be great!
So, if you scroll up I've titled the restart post in large letters. That contains a recap of all the relevant information about the case so far.
There are a few more details in the updates section of the lore, but not many.

As for where the characters are right now, Frenris' character and Gunrunner's character, Alex and Prenkus are standing by the dance floor in a center square in the grounds of the London Order HQ, there is a party happening currently in celebration of Thaddeus' admittance into the Order. Iona has just stepped onto the dance floor with Jon, Bossman's character.
Thaddeus is with Forgotten's character and Believing's character, Edgar & Mina, speaking to an npc, the leader of the London Order, Amelia Cartwright. They are situated in the foyer of the ceremony hall just aside from the gardens where the other characters are.

Looking over the recent posts and the story so far, I'm just left to think of where Oliver would fit best hah. I'll see what I can come up with for my starter

Lols, the first vampire interaction:

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back