• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

I know of everything OOCly, but Oliver just got back. You could probably just tell him a quick little thing about the recent case. Don't want you to write a big old thing since that's a tad overkill haha

Sorry for taking ages for that post. Had to do that on my phone and found out just how much of a pain that was

You know, I just realized something. Do Vampires need to be allowed into places in this universe? As in, they need to ask permission to enter private places? It's completely out of left field but it just popped into my head

You know, I just realized something. Do Vampires need to be allowed into places in this universe? As in, they need to ask permission to enter private places? It's completely out of left field but it just popped into my head
I'm going to go with no out of pure convenience, it would make them far less threatening and may also complicate our vampiric members coming along on quests :3

I dunno. I'd feel pretty threatened if a creepy guy kept standing outside my house wanting to be let in. Haha.

Fenris Fenris ForgottenName ForgottenName How you guys doing?

For all: Its been my experience that threads tend to slow down on the weekend, would you guys benefit from a slower pace over the weekend, should I semi-orchestrate that?

For all: Its been my experience that threads tend to slow down on the weekend, would you guys benefit from a slower pace over the weekend, should I semi-orchestrate that?
Doing fine, I'll try to write up a post after work today. Doing 12h shifts on a panama schedule though so I can't really chime in on weekends ;)

Doing fine, I'll try to write up a post after work today. Doing 12h shifts on a panama schedule though so I can't really chime in on weekends ;)
Good to know, that is exactly the reason why I would slow it down on weekends. ^^

Hey Ive been really busy with work so I havent been on, sorry >=<
Ive been enjoying this so far. Just trying to keep myself in place ^///^;

Hey Ive been really busy with work so I havent been on, sorry >=<
Ive been enjoying this so far. Just trying to keep myself in place ^///^;
No worries, just let me know if you're having trouble keeping up. I want to pace the thread so people don't get left behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back