• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

I'm out of town at an all week onsite for work. Will post when I can. Please don't wait on my account, though, if I'm holding anything up just assume Bryony's following along keeping the kid safe. :)

I hope i didn't sound like I was rushing you. Shit happens, work is a good excuse to lol. We all gotta work.

Oi my apologies I haven't been getting ooc notifications. I was going to wait and see if anyone else was going to post. I'll get something up today for sure! :)

Judging by the last few posts and my inability to post as of late, where would be a good chance for me to squeeze back in.

Judging by the last few posts and my inability to post as of late, where would be a good chance for me to squeeze back in.

Well Luna ran to ready the Carriages so you could have her pass the stairs. Maybe, somehow, she squeezed past the Assassins. Then she could hear behind her Thaddeus and Prenkus fighting. Maybe have a little conflict, does she go back and help Thaddeus and Prenkus fight? Or continue on to ready the Carriages?

Just a suggestion.

Drunkle Qrow Drunkle Qrow Hey dude, that was an awesome post...but I think I did mention in the rules that I would tell you when you were allowed to control the enemy npcs. This one is key to the story and special, there is a reason he's wearing a mask. He has a specific age and a specific fighting style that contradicts what you wrote. He will be leaving quite an important clue and you will not see his face come the end of the battle. I'm afraid there is no way I can work with what you posted. I'll need you to change it.

**correction,
It actually wasn't in the rules. That's on me and I've added it now, but it was dicussed before. You may not have been here. Sorry about that, but my request still stands.

Actually I think I'll drop out. I'm consistently having to rewrite things so I'll just leave it be.
Best of luck with your RP :)

Aw thanks! I blame a lifetime of growing up with Doctor Who, and also watching too much Downton Abbey.

Also, sad to see you go, Drunkle! You and me joined this game at the same time. And while our characters didn't have an opportunity to interact, I was hopeful for the future. Best wishes, buddy.

If you're having trouble balancing, you can take a break if you need it.
Yeah, its probably best that I take a short break (like come back on Halloween?), especially since I am trying to adjust to a new work schedule and can no longer stay up late to reply to RPs.

I will try my best to get a few new players in.

I have so many ideas built up for this rp. I also just watched a documentary called "mechanical marvels clockwork dreams" about the history of automata and honestly the arc where I use what I've learned will be one of the coolest things ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back