• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a private thread, but if you're intrigued and would like a game of your own, then check out
this post to see what everything is about!
OoC Discussion Thread:
[Nekoverse Player Chat + OOC]

<ESME RUTH>
Lives: 3
HP: 100
----------------------------------
(12) Pockets: Cellphone
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
???: 0/50
???:
ARMOR:
(10) WEAPONS:
(5) MISCELLANEOUS:
PHONE CONTACTS:
[NONE]

Name - Esme Ruth
Age - 20
Height - 5'1
Birthday - 9/28
Gender - Male
Description - Esme is a friendly young man who loves to spend time with those he loves and make the world a better place. Despite his feebleness and gullible nature he is persevering and very empathetic.
Fears - Losing the ability to see or hear, vehemently evil people and hurting those he holds dear.
Strengths - Great at cooking (and other such home-keeping tasks) and is extremely sociable.
Romanceable: Yes
What would your dream house be? - A small house with just a Bathroom, Livingroom, Kitchen and Bedroom- that floats and can be driven around. Ideally in a peaceful place with a waterfall and a large tree.
Favorite plant/flower? - Snowdrop
Additional Info - Here's a doodle I did of his appearance! His favorite foods are any baked goods.

1608872570653.png

*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your foot hits something solid. An invisible force ever so gently pushes you out of a multicolored portal and into the light of day, purple and gold particles sparking around the edges of the vortex... It seems you're in what looks like a small forest of slim pine trees, most of the branches seeming to be bare, with leaves and ferns coating the ground. The sun filters through the scattered branches, giving the forest a soft orange glow, while birds chirp around you as if to joyously welcome you into this new and unfamiliar world.*

*Esme lands on the ground and stands unsteadily for a moment before straightening himself and having a look around at the forestry.*
<Wow... it's so lovely here! W-wait- did I just come out of a portal- where am I???>

*He's too scared to move around and slowly his horror begins to set in*
<Oh no, oh no no no- I need to find someone to help me- do I have a... ah!>

*He feels his pockets for something to assist him and pulls out the phone.*
<There has to be something of use on this thing.... but first...>

"HELLO!!!!!! IS ANYONE THERE!!!!!!"
*He shouts at the top of his lungs at a surprisingly loud volume, but he's only human, so there's only so far it can go.*

*You're met with no answer besides the chirping of birds, several of which you've just scared away, their shadows flying high up above the trees.*

*You are alone, in a strange forest, with no one around to answer your calls. However, nature itself seems to try to comfort you, bringing the salty scent of the ocean right to you on a gentle breeze. The sound of waves crashing on a shore comes from behind you, while from up ahead, a motorcycle can be heard zooming down a road. It grows distant, allowing the faint and joyful squeals of young children pierce the air.*

BANIER-Recovered.png
THIS RP THREAD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE.

FINAL STATS:

Alignment: N/A
Lives Left: 3

HP: 100
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
Collected Auths: 0/50
Trinkets: None