• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings YAKUZA 0/Golden Kamuy CRAVIN' - General RP Thread (Always Open)

Hirquitickitty

Become Ungovernable
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
(Yakuza 0 craving 7/23/23)

Ahoy! I'm Aetius, I go by He/It and I am a cat! You can also call me Omori, Albedo, kitty or whatever you can think of really! If it's masc it works!
I like drawing, sleeping, playing games, exercising, 3d-modeling and listening to music! I have a drastically varied set of hobbies and I love to get involved in new things at my own pace :3
I am super shy but I love to chit-chat, let's talk!! If I am very persistently not responding, I may just be offput for some reason... such is the way of cats.

Important 2 know:
- My reply times vary drastically, I have mental illnesses and they greatly affect how I interact w people and my ability to focus. For this to remain a hobby that is enjoyable, my reply times can be anywhere from 2 hours to 2 weeks- this is an understatement if anything! You can nudge me for clarification on my interest or if I'm alive, but if you harass me or have deadlines for my responses, just check another thread.
- I <3 queer headcanons for characters, go wild. I don't mind if your portrayal of a character isn't perfectly canon, just lemme know in advance!
- I am 18 :3
- I am not into blatant transphobia/homophobia/racism in ooc or in rp. I'm into dark themes but this is like the equivalent of putting a wedgie in a highschool setting to me. I've seen way worse than you can put in the plot and I don't particularly care to reenact it.
- I LOVE DARK THEMES. I don't like fluff, I don't like romance and I don't like comedy that much either. If you want any of that, I would also like some intensity! I like parasitism, complicated relationships that can't be defined, blood, gore, trauma, mental illness & more. Tell me your triggers beforehand please!
- Ditch/Ghost friendly!
- I'm not into romance unless otherwise specified. I like intimacy between characters but not romance... snoozefest! QPRs, friendships and homoerotic tension ftw
- Oh lord, please be patient with me, I am very cagey around people. I'm a bit better about it nowadays but if something goes particularly wrong I will just run away! Please be kind and don't be forceful! I want to be your friend just don't push me ó_ò
- I can do discord or private messages onsite for RP. Whatever works for you. I'd like to get to know you a bit before giving my discord over though!

Need from you:
- Please be able to play multiple characters, makes life a lot easier and it is much more interesting.
- Character sheets aren't really important to me, vague character descriptions are cool, low planning is alright w me, just please don't use realistic/irl face claims. I just don't like em.
- Length is not really important, I know it fluctuates depending on what's happening. Just please don't be novella long or a couple of words short. I'm on the shorter end of reply lengths ~2.5 - paragraphs and averaging 250-400 words and even less if it's an action scene. I am quite brief but occasionally if I have to explain things I will get wordy. Poetic brevity is much more important to me.

Nope:
- Nsfw (site rules + I'm a minor)
- Triggers (ask)
- Multiverse, Coffee Shop/Highschool/Theater/etc AU
- Don't use AI for anything or I'm out.

It had been quite a slow day for the radio host, one of many this week. Typically he'd have some sorry face make their way to him to request a hit at least once every few days, but it'd been quiet lately. Not that this was out of the ordinary, business had a tendency to fluctuate, just as news did- and speaking of news, his nightly radio broadcast was coming up in just a few hours. He hadn't missed an on-air shift in years, beyond just being his job it was something he truly enjoyed and found fulfilling. Sprucing up beforehand and spritzing an oaky cologne that no one would ever see or scent was more than a pleasantry.
Making his way onto the road he gratefully sped away from his humdrum picket fence community down to a more seedy end of town, where it had been cheap to build the radio station years before he was born and remained cheap to maintain all those years later. Thankfully it had ended up just at the edge of the grubby town, now only surrounded by defunct buildings of which their purpose had been long erased and forgotten. Most of the old equipment had remained intact through his maintenance and his maintenance alone, almost all the other hosts resolved to bring their own, more modern, mics and windscreens. If they hadn't it was because they couldn't come across the money, but as for [nickname]? He found the old equipment to be reliable and nostalgic to a time he had only dreamed to have his own show, and looked up to the greatest personalities of his time. "If it worked, why fix it?" he'd brood bitterly to himself, a tad too stuck in his old ways.
[name] stepped out of his car and grinned at his surroundings briefly before stepping into the studio, flicking all the lights on and putting his coat up to hang near the door. Walking right over to the table where [name] had hid himself unknowingly, gently cleaning the mic and making sure everything was ready for his program.
Elijah was lost in the sky, looking for patterns in the clouds and meeting with a bustling aquatic scene that seemed to suck him away from his place on earth. One moment he suspended between his teenage years and adulthood and the next he was floating in the sea- that was until his boss bumped his shoulder,

"What are you up to, boy?" He stood cross-armed with an equally cross expression.
"Get back to sweeping, customers are coming, we oughta look a little presentable!" His tone was in no way biting, however, just a light slap to the wrist and he soon disappeared back into the stall to hack at another fish within the recently caught net.

The brunette nodded limply, hardly paying much attention as he made the motions of sweeping without the force to move much around. It was far too early for him to collect himself from last night's restless sleep, the racket of his endlessly arguing parents was all too much for him to sleep through, but luckily one of them had left and allowed him a couple hours of peace. One could hardly call it enough, though, as he seemed to be sleeping on his feet.

His dark eyes searched the people that began to file in and he stood a little straighter. People were interesting enough, the least he could do was look alive. One particular person stuck out amongst the others, someone around his age with a bag that seemed a bit weighty for his frame and a scar that caught his eye. He wondered what he was up to, he had an inkling it probably wasn't related to gift-shopping. In his pondering he seemed to forget he was very clearly visible and unintentionally staring a bit too intensely.
"Elijah made his way to the church with leaden steps, bumping acorns and seed pods as he went along. He wore a trench-coat with a shovel strapped to his back over his usual attire, the cold of fall becoming more evident as the months went on, gripping the two ends of his collar closer around his scarf and shivering slightly. The closer he got to the church the air seemed to spike exponentially, becoming frigid and tense. His skin rose and hairs stood on end. Chocking it up to mere suspense, he continued on."

Fandoms
Notes about each are in parentheses, the ones in the spoiler I have absolutely 0 muse for.
If you REALLY want to roleplay something in the no-muse-jail and have an interesting plot, I'll hear you out but I doubt I'll be interested.

Yakuza 0
(Finished Kiwami as well, On Kiwami 2 currently)
UGH THIS GAME SO GOOD. I am SUPER down to do a Nishitani x Majima roleplay or Majima x Kiryu
I love Oda, Tachibana, Nishiki, Kiryu, Majima, Nishitani and Sagawa SO much omg I want to roleplay this topic so badly. I don't know jack about the other games yet so please don't spoil anything but PLEASE hmu if you wanna do a ykz0 roleplay I am OBSESSED.

Golden Kamuy
(Finished with the series!)
I reallyyyy wanna do tsurumi x tsukishima PLEASE. Anything with the 7th division works for me. Sell a plot to me or chitchat about this damned series with me.
I'd also love to do an AU where the ending is different, or completely retry the last 100 chapters. I feel like everyone deserved a more meaningful ending.
Super hyperfixated on this rn so <3

Alien-Nine
(I'm interested in OCxOC or OCxCanon for this)
Let's create our own Camellia class? I can play any of the main 3 and/or an OC.)

Resident Evil
Batman
Omori
Genshin
Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon
Yuppie Psycho
Sarazanmai
Vtubers
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Katamari Damacy
Ape Escape
Ganbare!! Nakamura-Kun
Yowamushi Pedal
UtaPri
Splatoon
TWEWY
Vocaloid
Danganronpa (I legally have to put DR here because I poured years of my life into it but i'm not interested tbh)
KAIBA (Masaaki Yuasa)

OCS
PM for OCs
There's not much for me to work off with just a dynamic (ex. human/beast) so please bring me plots, even if they are only in development stage!
I don't have many plots on deck at the moment but here's what I got:
This is a really old story I wrote in a theater class that I think could be reused, it took place in a sort of Arctic Tundra where the Human lived in a cabin (first image) separated from the main town (second image) and mainly relied on fishing and hunting for food. The android was built to be used in battle but had gone unused for years as the laboratory he was created in was abandoned because of an accident, preserved more or less in the laboratory's pod meant to charge him, but he was awoken seemingly at random decades later by a signal given off from another continent. He doesn't have much self-awareness and was programmed with a machine learning AI so he has to trial and error from scratch which is that much harder since his creators aren't around. Not knowing whether the signal was truly meant for him or if he's needed he stumbles around aimlessly before running into the human in the cabin who is shocked to see a robot in the middle of nowhere. (Please note this RP can be dark as the android is meant to be a weapon and the human is probably anti-social, this can be tweaked though! ^u^)
30-days-of-night.jpg
This one needs some work. Ideally I'd like to play the younger brother and maybe another member of the yakuza who helps them adjust. Having them be step-brothers could also be a possibility!
Two brothers in Japan have their lives turned around once their parents die to loan sharks sent by the Yakuza. As their house burned down and they were forced to go along with men they didn't know to a place they'd never been, the older brother vowed to protect his little brother no matter what. Still left dazed and confused, uncertain what exactly was going on, they were told they'd be expected to pay back what their parents had owed- a number in the tens of millions. Obviously unable to procure the funds, their only option was to join the gang.

PM or reply if interested!
(If you just wanna chat I'm also here for that!)

Attachments

• 1686168596131.png
    1686168596131.png
    36 KB · Views: 403
  • 1686168605925.png
    1686168605925.png
    36 KB · Views: 404
Last edited by a moderator:
BONK
Starting to play RE2, finished Jake's route in RE6 today. I've already watched all of RE6 but I haven't watched any of 2 or 3 so let's see how that goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back