• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Daniel: Oh, yeah! The snow just started a couple days ago, it'll probably get to be even more soon! It's so pretty around here in winter, I think you'll like it!

*You move through the few shops, and into a little neighborhood. Each house is of a different style and color, with perfectly mowed lawns and white picket fences on some. Christmas decorations sit in the front lawns and around the edges of the roofs of most houses. These people must definitely enjoy Christmas!*

*The nearest house to you is a slightly larger orange house with a metal and slightly twisted pipe for a chimney, smoke puffing out of it at various intervals - that said, it has no decorations out front, besides the porch lights that have been changed to shine red and green. Right next door, sits a quaint little blue house with slightly frosted flowerbeds, guarded by a short fence and a tree that shades half of the front yard.*

*Up ahead, sits a lighter orange house, and a purple one right across the yellow cobblestone road. The orange one has little Christmas lights around the roof and some wrapped around the chimney, a white fox with a red collar laying on the front steps, just relaxing in the cool air. The purple house has many lights on, big lit-up presents sitting on one side of the yard, and a lit up cookie sitting on the other side. A Christmas tree is visible through the window! However, Danny seems to be taking you towards the orange house.*

Daniel: Oh- Miss Luna! That there's Kida! On the front steps!!! HI KIDA!!!

*He starts waving excitedly at the fox, who perks up and looks in your direction.*

*Luna gave a happy nod to the boy's enthusiasm about the snow not doubting for a second that it wasn't going to look pretty.*

"I probably will. Snow is always such a beautiful thing to look at."

*She mused already trying to think of how much it'll snow. Hopefully, not too much but not too little either. As they entered the neighborhood Luna looked at all the houses on the street. Smiling at how neat and tidy they all looked but also the many Christmas decorations that many houses had up. Luna was never really one to decorate but she always enjoyed looking at the amazing things other people could do with their decorations.*

*As they continued to walk they walked up to a pair of orange and purple houses that were across from each other. Looks like they were arriving at the place they were looking for. She chuckled a bit at the contrast between the two houses when it came to decorations.*

*She perked up when Daniel pointed Kida out but she couldn't see anyone. She then understood that Kida was the fox that was sitting on the front stairs.*

<Kida...is an actual fox?>

*She was quite confused but gave a wave over to the fox that was now looking over at them. She figured that this was just another thing she just didn't understand yet. Maybe the fox could talk! Or turn into a human? She wasn't sure.*

*As you approach the house, the fox stretches a bit, before trotting down the steps and towards the two of you with a happy smile. Daniel reaches to pet him a few times, Kida just nuzzling into his hand, receptive of pets and affection. After a moment, the fox transforms into a young adult male in his 20s, with pure white hair, and matching fox ears. He laughs at Daniel, nudging his shoulder a bit in a friendly greeting.*

Kida: Well hey Danny! I wasn't expecting you, and I sure wasn't expecting visitors either. What a treat, huh?

*He looks to you with a gentle and friendly smile, his ears tilting back on his head slightly.*

Kida: I am so sorry if that startled you, it usually does to people who haven't met me yet... b-but I promise I don't bite, if that makes things any better.

*He lets out a nervous chuckle, his long gray-tipped tail swishing behind him. He has a gray short sleeved plaid shirt with a white shirt underneath, jeans, and red converse to tie it all together. As he talks, he keeps a good distance from you, as if he's worried he may have frightened you.*

*Luna smiled as the white fox came over and watched as Daniel patted the fox. This seemed like a normal interaction, if being able to pet a fox is considered normal in the first place, but that soon took a turn when the fox turned human! She can't say she wasn't expecting it but it was still quite a surprise. The people in this world were so cool.*

*When the male with fox features looked to her she gave yet another wave to him. When he apologized she wasn't exactly sure how to respond. She didn't think anything he did warranted any apology.*

"Um, it's really okay. I can say that it was a bit surprising but it's less frightening and more cool? Or maybe amazing is a better word..."

*She sheepishly rubbed her head at her own words. Thinking that there probably was a better word to describe that. She just didn't know it right now.*

"Er- anyways! Danny already told me how nice you were, Kida. So there really is no need to worry."

*She reassured with a small laugh.*

"And...My name is Luna by the way. It's nice to meet you."

*She introduced with a small nod. There was still a bit of an awkward air around her. She wasn't sure what to say next.*

<Should I mention that Danny lead me here to request his help? Or would that seem rude? Danny didn't think that was rude but still!>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back