• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a private thread, but if you're intrigued and would like a game of your own, then check out
this post to see what everything is about!
OoC Discussion Thread: [Nekoverse Player Chat + OOC]

<LUNA KUSAKI>
Lives: 3
HP: 100
----------------------------------
(12) Pockets: Cellphone
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
???: 0/50
???:
ARMOR:
(10) WEAPONS:
(5) MISCELLANEOUS:
PHONE CONTACTS:
[NONE]

Name - Luna Kusaki
Age - 19
Height - 5’ 2”
Birthday - October 26th
Gender - Description - Cis-Female
Fears - The ocean
Strengths - Rational thinker, Agile, and Observant.
Romanceable: Yes
What would your dream house be?- A small but comfortable mini-house in the middle of a beautiful valley.
Favorite plant/flower? - Lisianthus, Preferably lavender ones.
Additional Info -
- Absolutely loves music and can play several different instruments, mainly the violin.
- Finds it really hard/awkward to talk with strangers.
1601185477903.png

Formatting for convenience:

Actions = *I stand up and lookaround for anyone nearby*
"Speech"/Speech = "Hello?" / Hello!
<Personal Thoughts> = <Sure is quiet around here...>
<<Telepathy>> = <<I'd like to borrow your brain for this example of telepathic communication, thanks.>>
(Out of Character) = (Preferably out of character text would go in PMs or the OoC thread I have yet to make, but if you put it in the main thread, thats fine too xD)

Last edited:
*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your foot hits something solid. An invisible force ever so gently pushes you out of a multicolored portal and into the light of day, purple and gold particles sparking around the edges of the vortex... It seems you're in what looks like a small forest of slim pine trees, most of the branches seeming to be bare, with leaves and ferns coating the ground. The sun filters through the scattered branches, giving the forest a soft orange glow, while birds chirp around you as if to joyously welcome you into this new and unfamiliar world.*

*Luna stumbled out the portal, slightly disoriented by the sudden shift into this new environment from the multi-coloured realm she was just in seconds prior. Taking a quick moment to allow herself to refocus, she began glancing around the forest she now found herself in.*

"Just great."

*Luna sighed out as she glanced up to the sun, using her hand to shield her eyes a bit, before starting to walk in the direction of the sun. Constantly looking in front, to the side, and behind her for any sort of help or directions to lead her anywhere that wasn't in the middle of nowhere.*

*The sky is a lovely blue - little white puffy clouds drift by, scattered around like someone had dropped a bag of perfectly fluffed up cottonballs. There is a silver camera several hundred feet above you, a little red light blinking and watching you. ....Actually, there are several cameras in the trees watching you. Every single tree here has a camera attached to it, most of which are focused on you. It's a good thing you looked up.*

* The forest floor is littered with pine needles and mulch and decaying leaves, like any forest would be. Tiny ferns are peeking up from the bases of trees. A few birds fly overhead, enjoying their calm forest life while a faint noise is coming from up ahead in a clearing. Beyond the scattered trees of the forest is what looks like a road. Behind you, a gentle breeze blows, carrying the salty smell of the ocean, and two fallen trees form a sort of curved triangle shape, housing the vortex you just emerged from. However, it flickers out of existence and leaves an empty frame.*

*Luna was quick to notice several of the cameras up in the trees watching her.*

<Why so many cameras? Was there something special about this forest?>

*Now being very uncomfortable knowing she was being watched by someone from almost every angle. Luna picked up her pace in the direction she was already walking in. Wanting to get out of this creepy forest as soon as she could. When she arrived at what seemed to be the end she smiled slightly to herself and stepped out of the forest to look at the road ahead of her. She looked down the road, smelling a rather familiar sent in the wind.*

"The ocean?"

She mumbled as she turned around and saw that the place she was just at was gone. Being slightly wary of this she kept moving. Following the road and expecting it to lead her somewhere.*

*You head down a slight hill through a carpet of mulch and pine needles, down to the road. Its a small two lane road, but its quite empty as far as you can see. Straight ahead of you and across the road are a few bushes and trees And beyond those, is what looks like a little park in the shape of a large pentagon. A playground sits in the middle, with tiny little kids running and bouncing all over it. In the distance, a huge metropolis with a single tall tower sits calmly.*

*Moving down the road, there are little white poles along the edges with red tips. Small raised bumps speckle the front side of the poles - most likely Braille. A motorcycle suddenly zooms past you at top speeds, zipping around the trees with little regard for your presence. You're heading down the road to the right, towards a curve and what looks like a row of tall palm trees. *

*Luna was first to notice the huge city just down the road. Meaning her thought process was right. The road did lead to somewhere. Somewhere huge. Luna had never really seen cities that huge before. It looked really intimidating to her. Next was the sound of children playing around at the playground. She thought about going over to try and talk to them- but that was too creepy. At least in her opinion. She didn't want to cause any sort of trouble too. So she looked passed them and kept heading in the direction of the city.*

"W-Woah...!"

*She exclaimed when the motorcycle flew right past her. She huffed as the cyclist was already down the road and crossed her arms before moving a bit off the side of the road so that any other crazy drivers don't want to try and run her over. So after making sure no other vehicles were coming she crossed the road and headed towards the park that lead into the city. Thinking about her next course of action once she reaches the city.*

Last edited:
*In the park, the little kids are just having a jolly good time. A few boys are messing around on a merry-go-round and the monkey bars. A few little girls are on the swings and taking turns on the slides. One single little girl sits on a bench alone off to the side, her pure white hair gently blowing in the wind as she stares off into nowhere. *

*There are a few people playing soccer in a field to your left and a slightly older kid with a deep dusty brown jacket sitting on a bench. A lantern with dark walls and tiny lights flickering in and out sits next to him. A sidewalk leads past these soccerfields and the park itself, and up towards a thick field of short sunflowers, all gently swaying in the breeze. Another sidewalk leads right and turns to curl around the rest of the park, a small yet very dense forest on the other side, the road you were just at curling around it.*

*The metropolis doesn't seem too terribly far away now. A large and very dark figure seems to circle around the top of the tower, moving in wide circle as if it's patrolling the area. The tower itself has a curve in the side, like someone took the skyscraper and bit into it. The sun reflects off the windows, making the surrounding area much brighter. A small two lane road with cars is a little ways ahead of you, with a crosswalk that leads past some shops and into the neighborhood, leading closer to the metropolis. *

Ahead: park/playground, shops, neighborhood, large city
Left: soccerfield, sunflower fields
Right: road, dense forest
Behind: camera forest, ocean

*Arriving at the park, Luna looked around at all the kids playing around with a small smile. There was nothing like a group of kids just running around and having a great time. As she looked around she had actual considered at least asking one of them where she might be*.

<That can't be too creepy, right?>

*So as she looked around she spotted two kids sitting off on their own. One was a smaller girl and the other was an older kid. Thinking about which of the two she should talk to, She eventually decided on the older kid. She thought she might scare the younger girl by suddenly approaching. She headed off towards the benches by the soccer field and gave a bit of a wave to the kid as she approached them to try and catch their attention before speaking.*

"Um- Sorry if I'm bothering you but I'm a bit lost and was wondering if you could tell me where we are?"

*The kid looks up at you with wide and cheerful dusty gold eyes. He smiles and straightens up, a little dark brown jacket shifting as he moves*

???: Hiya miss! It's no bother really, I'm still findin' my way around here too! If I remember right, I'm pretty sure this place is called Shiro City...? Could be wrong, so don't quote me on that one. Didja just move in or sumthin', miss?

*Upon closer inspection, the little lantern is actually filled with little fireflies! They fly around quite happily in their little home, a few actually perched in various places on the kid, such as his hat or his arm - one is even resting on his finger. A little satchel hangs from his hip, filled with a thin grain that the fireflies sometimes fly to for just a moment before either landing back on him, or re-entering the lantern via a vent in the side.*

*Luna let an eager smile spread on her face when the boy was willing to talk to her. She gave a nod at his answer. Being happy she at least got some sort of information.*

"Shiro City, huh? Thanks! Even if you're wrong I really appreciate your help. And...I guess you could say that. I don't have a home here yet though. So I guess I'm looking for someplace to move in at."

*Luna had never heard of the city and glanced at the huge city just down the way. She had nowhere near enough money to afford a place but would probably end up heading somewhere else anyway. There was no need for her to settle down yet. Now looking back to the boy and noticing that he was covered in fireflies. She gave a bit of a laugh as she inspected the various fireflies, her amethyst eyes shining with curiosity*

"Are all these little guys your friends? I don't think I've ever seen so many fireflies during the middle of the day."

*Luna crouched down a bit to get a closer look at one of the fireflies sitting on the boy's hat.*

<Is it even possible to tame fireflies like this?>

*She wondered as she stood straight again.*

???: Oh yah! All these lil' buddies are my friends! I taught 'em all to be real nice, so they help with my job when the sun sets!

*He grins, holding up his hand, several flying off his wrist and flying around, flashing their little lights at you to say hello, before they zip right into the lantern, making it glow brighter. The ones on his hat are just resting, sometimes shifting positions or crawling around to get a look at you. They have a slight purple shimmer to their shell, their glow a soft yellow light. The boy doesn't seem opposed to you looking at them, as he even giggles as one moves from his hat and crawls down his cheek.*

???: I don't know too much about houses miss, but I know it's not the best feelin' to have just got here and not know anyone!

*He sticks out his hand to shake your own.*

???: My names Daniel! Some people call me Dan or Danny, others call me Spark for whatever reason. You can call me whatever you wanna, miss, just don't call me late for dinner.

*The boy has a big cheesy grin on his face, seemingly proud of the cornball joke.*

*Nodding at his explanation for his gang of fireflies and smiled as the flying lights began zipping around before heading back into their little lantern. She continued to watch the remaining fireflies crawl around the boy before glancing at him as he began speaking. At his terrible pun, she could help but snicker as she reached out to shake his hand.*

"If you tell jokes like that I might as well call you dad"

*She teased with a little sneer.*

"Kidding of course. It's really nice to meet you, Daniel. I think I'll settle on calling you Danny though. Um. As for me. I'm Luna. I don't have any other nicknames so if you come up with one, as long as it isn't bad, feel free to call me by it."

*Luna wore a pleasant smile after her introduction. Even if he was just a kid- it was a bit reassuring to a friend around. If that introduction assured that they were friends that is.*

"So..what kinda job did you do? And how do your lighting bug friends help? Do they just help you light the way?"

<What kinda kid has worked at night though? Wasn't that a bit unsafe for him?>

*She had just met Danny today though. So maybe there was more to him than his army of fireflies. So she shook those thoughts away for now.*

Daniel: Light the w- *He laughs.* Yeah, kinda! We're the lamplighters!

*He gets an even prouder grin, patting his lantern happily. The fireflies seem to flit around a bit more at his touch, happy to be near to him,*

Daniel: Every night we go up and down the streets with a lil' stool and a stick to open up the streetlights. This isn't ALL my friends, I have more but I only take a few with me in the daytime. The rest of them follow me around, and they go into the lights to make sure people can see at night!

*He reaches in his little bag, pulling out a small handful of the grain, opening the lantern door and pouring it in. The fireflies immediately go to it, starting to munch away on their dinner.*

Daniel: The nights are really nice here, but someone has to light it up, don't they?

*As he's talking, a little girl suddenly sprints between the two of you, running past excitedly. You could barely see, but it looked as though she had a little fluffy calico tail, and two matching ears. She shouts "HI DANNY! BYE DANNY!" at the top of her lungs before continuing onwards.*

*Hearing that these fireflies are responsible for keeping the streets illuminated at night was insane to Luna. And she had a bit of a shocked expression on her face.*

"Oh wow. That sounds like a lot of work. Do you do it all by yourself? Or are there other lamplighters in the city?"

<I assume they would. If Danny just moved here then there had to be someone doing it before him. Or did they all just walk around in darkness at night?>

*Luna went to speak something else but was startled by a little animal...girl? Sprinting right past them and calling out a greeting and goodbye to Danny as she kept going.*

"Wonder what she's in a rush for."

*She thought out loud before rubbing her head.*

"Well. Thank you again for chatting with me and helping me out. I might head into the city soon though. So I dunno how much longer I'll hang around this park."

<I still have to find someplace to stay at for the night.>

*She gave a bit of a sigh to herself knowing she had a lot of work in store for her.*

Daniel: Oh no, we light the city on our own. Just us! It's not bad though, just goes from dusk to dawn, then we get to take a nap!

*As the little girl goes, Danny grins and waves to her*

Daniel: That's just Yui, shes ALWAYS in a rush. Real hyper! She's probably just going home for dinner, seems like its around that time!

*When you sigh, he looks up at you, his smile fading a bit as he can tell you're about to be exhausted*

Daniel: Aw... well, I... y'know, if you don't have anywhere to stay currently, I know of two people you might be able to talk to to get some help if you want!

<He really does do it all by himself. That's both amazing and really confusing.>

*Luna still couldn't imagine this kid being responsible for all the street lights in the city. There had to be at least one-maybe two hundred!*

"Huh. I guess it is getting to be that time."

*Luna glanced up to the sky, checking to see about how much time she had till it became dark. When Danny mentioned some help she quickly perked up and gave and nod.*

"Y-Yeah! That'll be really helpful."

*Luna really had no idea how to thank this kid. He had already helped her a lot but just keeps helping her out more.*

"Gosh. Um. I'll definitely make all this up to you. Somehow. Not now though. I don't really have anything to give or do to help you out right now."

*Luna was really serious about making it up to him. She thought about maybe buying him a gift when she got some more money. Or simply treating him for a meal. That seemed like a good way to thank him in her opinion.*

*He giddily swings his legs back and forth, so pleased to be of some help to you.*

Daniel: Aw, you don't got to Miss Luna! Is'alright!

*He leans forward a bit and gestures down the sidewalk to your right, cutting through the park and towards some shops. A few cars putt around slowly, and even fewer people wander about up and down the sidewalks in front of stores.*

Daniel: Alright - if you go down straight down there past those shops, you'll hit a lil' neighborhood. Should be called Starstrel Avenue! Keep on goin straight, and look for a little orange and white house! My friend Kida lives there, he's real nice and I betcha anything he'd be willing to help you out! An' if you don't like Kida, then Neko lives in the purple house right across the street! I don't got a house of my own, so I'm livin' with Miss Neko for now! She won't be home till later tonight though...

*He pauses just for a second, as if realizing those directions might be a little much.*

Daniel: If uh... if that was all a lil' bit confusing, I could always go with you t' make sure you get there alright if you wanted?

*Luna looked off towards the direction that Danny pointed her in while listening to his instructions. She did her best to remember everything that was said in the instructions then gave a little nod to herself.*

<It sounds like you just keep going straight. But that's too easy right?>

*Luna wore a bit of a troubled expression. Convinced that she heard something wrong. When the other offered to show her the way she glanced over to him then gave a bit of a shy nod.*

"Yeah. If it's no trouble that is. I think I'll be able to find my way with your instructions. But I can't say I'm that confident. Er- so what I'm saying is yes. Please come with me."

*She gave a sheepish laugh and messed with a few strands of her hair. She couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed about asking for so much help.*

Daniel: Oh yea, no trouble at all! I've been meaning to say hi to Kida anyway, he wanted his upstairs light fixed anyway!

*He stands up and stretches out a bit, his hat tilting back on his head and the lightning bugs immediately flitting to his lantern. He picks it up and dusts off the seat he was just in, before scooting around you and walking straight forward just as he said.*

Daniel: So, where'd you come from, Miss Luna?

*Luna gave a pleased hum when he seemed more than happy to accompany her to this Kida person's house. She watched as Daniel walked around her before starting to walk beside the other. Hearing his questions she could only cross her arms. She didn't know how to answer that question.*

"Um. The forest?"

*Luna gave a bit of a sigh before trying to explain herself better.*

"My mind feels a bit hazy right now, to be honest. All I remember is waking up in a nearby forest like half an hour ago. I can't really remember how I got there."

Daniel: Oh... that's alright! Maybe it'll come back to you later! You're talkin' about the weird forest across that road, aren't you?

*His little lightning bug friends flit out of the lantern, swirling around your arm and torso like a little flickering belt. It would seem they quite like you!*

Daniel: That's a spooky place to be if you're there at the wrong time... I was takin' a walk through there one time, and I decided t' sit and take a nap under one of those trees, y'know? Well, when I woke up, it was nighttime, and me 'n my little friends here were kinda surprised we slept so long! It was fine since we could see, but the shadows started moving and all, so we high-tailed it right on out of there!

*He takes you through the park, down the little sidewalk, and across a busy street. The cars pause to let you both cross safely into a small area with little shops. The little shops all seem to be entirely empty and dark, though still welcoming. Most shops are little clothing stores, with cute hats or cozy jackets in the windows, and shirts with bright and colorful designs that practically beg you to smile. A few toy shops are scattered around as well, brand new bikes and scooters sparkling behind glass, some even displaying fancy rollerskates. *

*A few people walk around here, some leaving the park, some going to it. One woman stands out among them all though - a semi-tall lady with nine cat tails, long brown hair, and two cat ears perked on her head. Her back is turned to you as she carries a brown paper bag full of groceries down the sidewalk*

*Luna nodded at his question before looking at the fireflies that were surrounding her and letting out a soft laugh as she looked at them flickering about. She was quite fond of them as they were to her. Listening to the story she looked quite concerned at the mention of moving shadows. That had to be because of something reasonable right? Even if that was she couldn't help but feel kinda spooked by.*

"I see. That does sound rather spooky. I probably won't be finding myself heading to that forest again anytime soon. I didn't see any moving shadows but there were a bunch of cameras up in the trees!"

*She exclaimed wondering what was up with that creepy forest. Deciding to leave the thoughts about the forest out of her mind she turned her attention to the city they were now walking through. She smiled at all the different goods she could potentially buy at the many shops. Moving her attention to the people around her rather than the shops. She was quite surprised by just how different people looked from what she was used to. Mainly one specific woman who was half human half cat. She stared at her a bit too long and quickly looked away and back to Daniel*

"There's a lot of different people here. I can't say I've seen anybody with animal features before this very moment."

*She let out a small laugh looking from place to place and person to person curiously.*

Daniel: Oh yeah those cameras are real spooky too, I dont know where they all came from but they're peeping on everyone that walks through there! It's real wild!

*As you comment on the woman with the feline features, Danny laughs a little bit*

Daniel: Aw, really? Do they not have that sorta thing where you came from? Theres a good lotta people with ears and tails, they're all real nice! Or, mostly nice. Kidas got 'em, and he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet!!

*The air is a bit chilly, the wind blowing in a few small flurries - the first sign of the first snow in winter.*

"Gehh, how strange. Makes you wonder who's even watching those cameras."

<Hopefully, no one bad.>

*She gave a nod when he talked about how often it is for people to have animal like features. She didn't doubt for a second that those people were nice though she did wonder if they picked up habits from the animal they're mixed with.*

"Really? I am looking forward to meeting him then."

*She mused being really glad that this Kida was a nice person. Though she couldn't help but be curious about what animal features he'll have. At the sudden chilly breeze she couldn't help but shiver a bit. Usually she never really had a problem with the cold but right now she wasn't really dressed for the winter. Only have a thin coat over a sleeveless dress.*

"Looks like it's winter around here, huh? I'll have to buy something warmer than this..."

*She said with a small huff while rubbing her arms to warm up a bit more.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back