• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I am interested. could I perhaps make a former famous Magic Knight who was cursed with the body of a female child? retaining their legendary sword skills and magic.

Hey... I'm interested, but have been busy and sick off and on lately so I don't know if I'll actually be able to join. Thought I'd drop this here in case I do join because I did have what I thought was a pretty good character idea. Unfortunately it won't be quite as unique as I was hoping because everyone seems to want to be a demigod, but let's see what you guys think.

My character would be the son of a woman who was once regarded as the strongest human warrior, and perhaps a ruling official of some sort, who was violated by Sol out of a desire to produce a child possessing her strength. The utter helplessness and loss of control over her fate she'd been subjected to filled her with a desire for revenge, and she saw her son as the only way to achieve that end, raising him to hate his father before gradually succumbing to madness. Though he saw Sol as the cause of his mother's misfortune, he came to realize that defying him would be highly impractical, to say the least. Instead, he saw that it would be in his best interest to play the system and become his father's favorite instead, and used his talents to amass followers and rise rapidly through the ranks, all while his mother's request for vengeance ate at him from the inside. Eventually, he decided that he couldn't turn his back on the suffering Sol had caused, and decided to use his position to undermine his father as soon as an opportunity presented itself.

In contrast to the other demigods created so far, his personality would be that of a charismatic, intellectual, cunning mastermind.

Hey... I'm interested, but have been busy and sick off and on lately so I don't know if I'll actually be able to join. Thought I'd drop this here in case I do join because I did have what I thought was a pretty good character idea. Unfortunately it won't be quite as unique as I was hoping because everyone seems to want to be a demigod, but let's see what you guys think.

My character would be the son of a woman who was once regarded as the strongest human warrior, and perhaps a ruling official of some sort, who was violated by Sol out of a desire to produce a child possessing her strength. The utter helplessness and loss of control over her fate she'd been subjected to filled her with a desire for revenge, and she saw her son as the only way to achieve that end, raising him to hate his father before gradually succumbing to madness. Though he saw Sol as the cause of his mother's misfortune, he came to realize that defying him would be highly impractical, to say the least. Instead, he saw that it would be in his best interest to play the system and become his father's favorite instead, and used his talents to amass followers and rise rapidly through the ranks, all while his mother's request for vengeance ate at him from the inside. Eventually, he decided that he couldn't turn his back on the suffering Sol had caused, and decided to use his position to undermine his father as soon as an opportunity presented itself.

In contrast to the other demigods created so far, his personality would be that of a charismatic, intellectual, cunning mastermind.
So firstly lemme say thanks for your intetest.

Now sadly i must correct a few things.
1st sol has never nor will ever force himself on someone. He can rewrite the minds of people if he chooses, his moral compass keeps him from doing so, so negating someones will with force is so far out of character for him it may as well be another being altogether. He isnt a tyrant. He is a legitimately good being.

2ndly...you cant exactally undermine this guy. He sees the future and such in fact the major part of the antagonist is the fact that Sol cant see him. Opposing him is tantamount to suicide. Two demigods of general level power were simultaneously wiped out of existence with like no effort.

However this doesnt mean your dude cannot oppose Sol. Just be aware that being alive and doing so is a matter of Sol's mercy not individual ability. Plus youd need a new reason to oppose him.

1st sol has never nor will ever force himself on someone. He can rewrite the minds of people if he chooses, his moral compass keeps him from doing so, so negating someones will with force is so far out of character for him it may as well be another being altogether. He isnt a tyrant. He is a legitimately good being.

2ndly...you cant exactally undermine this guy. He sees the future and such in fact the major part of the antagonist is the fact that Sol cant see him. Opposing him is tantamount to suicide. Two demigods of general level power were simultaneously wiped out of existence with like no effort.

However this doesnt mean your dude cannot oppose Sol. Just be aware that being alive and doing so is a matter of Sol's mercy not individual ability. Plus youd need a new reason to oppose him.
Not to mention the generals under his command that are fiercely loyal and willing to.tske down.anyone that would attempt.such a thing.

Wow, it looks like I completely misread a lot of things. Sorry about that. 😅 This is actually a concept I came up with some time ago unrelated to this RP. I thought it would fit, given that you seemed to be basing a bit of Sol's characterization off of Zeus, but apparently not. Guess I'll be bowing out of this thread then, unless I come up with another idea.

Wow, it looks like I completely misread a lot of things. Sorry about that. 😅 This is actually a concept I came up with some time ago unrelated to this RP. I thought it would fit, given that you seemed to be basing a bit of Sol's characterization off of Zeus, but apparently not. Guess I'll be bowing out of this thread then, unless I come up with another idea.
Let me know if you need any help. Sorry to be difficult but it will be difficult to manage this rp if there are multiple threats to deal with besides the ones ive made. Its one of the reasons i have it set up so that we are all on the same side more or less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back