• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 did Azazel see Torrin's message lol, just wondering.

EasternGhost EasternGhost Charlotte's reaction actually makes sense, seems compulsive, maybe OCD-ish?
Makes sense only if she IS OCD. Otherwise I don't get it. Is it written in her Bio she is OCD? Eh oh well. Not really my place. I was just confused is all. Hell, I should be posting my own but I'm doing/procrastinating with homework.

Reminds me of when really little kids would say something like, "You stepped on a crack, you broke your mother's back!!" when walking on a sidewalk. I was actually paranoid about that once cuz I heard these 5-6 year old kids saying it over and over and over.

tbh, when you get old and bored, you kinda just start counting things. I went on a walk the other day and started counting the steps it took to get from one end of the street I lived in to the end of the street. The number is 243, if you wanted to know.

tbh, when you get old and bored, you kinda just start counting things. I went on a walk the other day and started counting the steps it took to get from one end of the street I lived in to the end of the street. The number is 243, if you wanted to know.
Yeah I can see that

Madeleine knew she messed up, but she didn't imagine that she could have messed up this much. The Leech must have heard her voice and came running, probably to save face over what Madeleine had said to her on the bus. Either that or she was as much of a miserable creature as she looked and needed others to feel as bad as she did. She wondered how The Leech could possibly live with herself, but then she remembered she was a vampire so living had nothing to do with it. Madeleine met her glare with a cocky smile, confident in knowing that she would never be able to reach her in time to hurt her. She almost wished the mindless parasite would try something, but soon found herself let down.

As Madeleine watched her walk away, a memory came rushing back to the forefront of her mind. She tossed the gum at her hat! She couldn't let that stand, she had to do something about that! Operation Stonewall was ready to commence. Careful not to make any sound, she reached out to the wall and pushed herself along on her heelys. It was slow progress, but she managed to keep her target in sight and eventually, the moment she was waiting for happened. The vampire entered a door. Waiting a minute before she acted, she quickly approached the door and threw down the salt to create a barrier around it. While normal people like her could pass through it, horrible creatures like that vampire would be trapped inside, unable to affect the salt in any manner. Content with her work, she rolled back down the hall, but not before facing the door one last time. "Bitch."

Scion Scion
Charlotte Paige Rhodes

"Nngh like five more minutes~" grumbled out the vampiress, who had decided to enter the bed out of boredom as well she got bored playing on her phone through the night, still underneath the bedsheets. But while still nearly napping, the RAs were persistent with their infernal rapping, a dreadful tapping at the chamber door. With a precise, quick and fluid motion Charlotte rose up her torso as she turned towards the door as she snarled out towards the door. "Like I said... Five. More. Minutes!"

Like, c'mon! It was syllabus day! Everyone and their mother knew that syllabus day was just a meet and greet day to look around the classroom and get a general vibe of the professor. Basically it was a free skip day! But these nerds couldn't seem to get it through their skulls that this was Syllabus Day and so they had to pester people who would've been perfectly content to use that day for more proper activities, rather than attending classes.

Though maybe that packet would list what classrooms her classes were. Although she couldn't quite remember what major or minor she had signed up for. The vampire could just say she was Undeclared for awhile. So the vampiress remained in her bed, adorned with a white sleeping mask she was just slowly starting to take off. With a yawn the vampiress emerged out, dressed in the pink night gown adorned with pastel blue stripes and some white frills, of the bed and proceeded to grab the essentials of the day.

First off would be her hairbrush, which would be followed by a plethora of body cleansers and other essential showering equipment, her collection of make-up would follow after and then topping that off would be her choice of attire for after she had finished her routine. All of these were stuffed into a top-handle bag. Black. Gucci. Only the finest of luxuries, which were in season of course, were worthy of suiting her personal palate and tastes.

And as Charlotte Paige Rhodes headed for the door and began to open it, she felt a terrible and horrible presence wash over her!

Salt.

The magical and protective properties of salt were well known and documented throughout the course of time. Salt already possessed an intense power on its own, so it was easy to understand why it, alongside other horrible protective items such as garlic or holy symbols could ward off the foul creatures of the night such as the vampiress Charlotte. There was no way she would be able to pass this barrier. She was trapped, stonewalled, locked into these quarters with no chance of escape!

Gritting her teeth the vampiress howled out in agony, "YOU TOTES MISERABLE WRE-" and that's when the damned compulsion struck. Charlotte looked down at the grains of salt which were taunting her with their hallowed power over the likes of her damned soul, or lack thereof, and in as if in a state of trance. "Onetwothreefourfivesixseveneightnineteneleventwelvethirteenfourteenfifteensixteenseventeeneighteennineteentwentytwentyonetwentytwotwentythreetwentyfourtwentyfive..."

littleberry littleberry
Annnnnnd you guys kill me lmao!!!

Hey guys I'll have to wait to write my post tomorrow instead of tonight because I have a big test tomorrow I need to study for. I have a two hour break in between classes at noon so I'll try to get it up then!

You’re old? *blanches*

TeikiFox TeikiFox - Just outta curiosity sake, uh do you have anything else to say or notice about, you know, the vampiress screaming for you and your associate Madeleine's blood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back