• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
But bruuuuuh, there are sooooo many games out/coming out that I would rather spend my money on first (like Tomb Raider, Spiderman, Assassin's Creed, Fallout 76...), ya know, after I do the adult thing and pay all the bills and get gas and groceries lol.

But bruuuuuh, there are sooooo many games out/coming out that I would rather spend my money on first (like Tomb Raider, Spiderman, Assassin's Creed, Fallout 76...), ya know, after I do the adult thing and pay all the bills and get gas and groceries lol.
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, those games are lame, you gotta get that Madden and FIFA. Those are real games.

I want to apologize for not being on much yesterday or today. I am going through some person issues and had to take some time to handle them. I will be back full force though so! Would everyone be okay with me pushing to get you all to your assigned group locations by the end of tonight/early tomorrow morning in the next post or so? That way we can start the group stuff tomorrow and have all next week to finish it off?

I want to apologize for not being on much yesterday or today. I am going through some person issues and had to take some time to handle them. I will be back full force though so! Would everyone be okay with me pushing to get you all to your assigned group locations by the end of tonight/early tomorrow morning in the next post or so? That way we can start the group stuff tomorrow and have all next week to finish it off?
We still love you. Yuppers. If Scion Scion replies tomorrow... ugh... i have my SAT tomorrow morning. So... can we just say Galynthia went to the assigned meeting place?

Well uh, I didn't post but I rewrote portions of my character because I just wasn't feeling it. That's like a post, right?

Barring me not posting for reasons, IDK about this, might be pushing the pace a bit too hard without giving people a chance to really interact much, but then I don't think anyone's really doing anything? Some folks (yes me too) have yet to even post at breakfast.

I've been really enjoying the interaction so I'm in no hurry to jump ahead, but I think some people need to be reminded to post.

Same, waiting lol. It's wait, or have Torrin walk away...again. lol. Just realized she seems to do that a lot...lol

Duwang Duwang sophie. sophie. Torrin sees Krrr and wants to go check on them and make sure they know whats up, but she doesn't wanna just walk away from you guys without giving you a chance to say something or come along lol. Unless y'all didn't hear her...

Last edited:
Duwang Duwang sophie. sophie. Torrin sees Krrr and wants to go check on them and make sure they know whats up, but she doesn't wanna just walk away from you guys without giving you a chance to say something or come along lol. Unless y'all didn't hear her...

Yee I know but I can’t respond until Duwang does something, since both Evelyn and Torrin made an interaction with him and he hasn’t responded. I think it wouldn’t make sense for Torrin to walk away either, since we’re supposed to get to our missions soon.

Well, Torrin could walk away, she'd just be like, hey, gotta do something real quick, I'll see you guys at the track. But doesn't seem to be too much of a hurry since Snow and Sakari havent eaten yet lol, so I'm cool to wait on Duwang Duwang lol

Well assuming Torrin was in the group that was “hey we’ll just give you the specs on the deal” group that was tasked to remain in the cafeteria. Which she is not, so it’d probably be fine to know when to walk away (know when to run) for this

Yeah, Torrin's group is supposed to go to the track, somewhat promptly, she doesn't really have a lot of time if she wants to make sure Krrr is up to date

Which does seem like something a kind savage outsider would do. Or hell just admiring the handiwork up close as opposed to from afar, marsh craftsmanship a hell of a thing.

I actually wanted to wait for littleberry and kasime but I posted so you guys don't have to get holed up.

Thanks, and that would work, too. It's not like they all gotta go lol, and it's only fair if someone hangs back and waits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back