• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

littleberry

Always giving Free Hugs
I still have a lot of questions. Like:

If this is modern day, then our characters have access to modern technology right? That means things like laptops, cell phones,and cars for the older students?

Speaking of older students, how are those to be handled? I'm assuming that Prapos is a new school since it's a new project, so all the students mst be put in different years right? That said, how old are the students going to be?

What's the rooming situation going to be like? I'm assuming that genders will be segregated, but the same issue wouldn't persist with race. I'd imagine then that the first day settling into rooms would be quite hectic, though possibly the days beyond that as well. After all, they don't separate by race in prisons but inmates still self-segregate.

That said, what's keeping the students from bunching up with only their own race?

Also, how much freedom do the students have? Are they allowed to leave the campus at any time? If so, is there anywhere they can go?

I still have a lot of questions. Like:

If this is modern day, then our characters have access to modern technology right? That means things like laptops, cell phones,and cars for the older students?

Speaking of older students, how are those to be handled? I'm assuming that Prapos is a new school since it's a new project, so all the students mst be put in different years right? That said, how old are the students going to be?

What's the rooming situation going to be like? I'm assuming that genders will be segregated, but the same issue wouldn't persist with race. I'd imagine then that the first day settling into rooms would be quite hectic, though possibly the days beyond that as well. After all, they don't separate by race in prisons but inmates still self-segregate.

That said, what's keeping the students from bunching up with only their own race?

Also, how much freedom do the students have? Are they allowed to leave the campus at any time? If so, is there anywhere they can go?
I like a lot of questions. Let me get to answering some haha

Yes your characters (if they didn't live in a more secluded manner) had access to modern devices. They will have access to such devices at Prapos though whether or not they are used to such devices depends on you.

Yes there will be older students and it is a new school. Brand new. You will not be put into years dependent on age though but rather skill level. So all of you are year one students since you have had NO training approved by the King and Headmistress. You maybe had some training in your clan but as I mentioned in lore, puberty is when many Hidden children die from the strain of their more powerful abilities manifesting. Some parents are overprotective and do not train their kids until they make it through the beginning stages of puberty.

I would say students are from 14-17 years old. You all will be in school for three years of training so earliest age of graduation is 17-20 years. Age is not dependent on when you graduate. Your capabilities and training are the factors in that.

For rooms, I hadn't put much thought into it to be quite honest haha. I will probably create a boy wing and a girl wing in a dorm building with a common area. You can pick your room and talk with the others if you want them to be your assigned roommate or if you would prefer an npc roommate.

Now what is preventing the students from bunching up within their own clan in their free time. Nothing. And I think that itself will provide some great conflict to overcome. But you won't be bunched up all the time because you will be assigned a mission, a group, and a teacher who will be your supervisor. Your group will not have any of the same clan members as yourself so that will test your character as well and add inner conflict.

Students are restricted to the academy when not on assignment or out with a faculty member. But the academy is very large and your character can sneak out if they so choose. The entire island was home to a rustic village type human community but the Hidden Clans have bought out everyone so no humans are left. The only people on the island are those in the academy but I am sure there are places to explore if you decide to go exploring. There are some Humans working for the academy (specifically for Vampires and Succubi when they need to feed).

I like a lot of questions. Let me get to answering some haha

Yes your characters (if they didn't live in a more secluded manner) had access to modern devices. They will have access to such devices at Prapos though whether or not they are used to such devices depends on you.

Yes there will be older students and it is a new school. Brand new. You will not be put into years dependent on age though but rather skill level. So all of you are year one students since you have had NO training approved by the King and Headmistress. You maybe had some training in your clan but as I mentioned in lore, puberty is when many Hidden children die from the strain of their more powerful abilities manifesting. Some parents are overprotective and do not train their kids until they make it through the beginning stages of puberty.

I would say students are from 14-17 years old. You all will be in school for three years of training so earliest age of graduation is 17-20 years. Age is not dependent on when you graduate. Your capabilities and training are the factors in that.

For rooms, I hadn't put much thought into it to be quite honest haha. I will probably create a boy wing and a girl wing in a dorm building with a common area. You can pick your room and talk with the others if you want them to be your assigned roommate or if you would prefer an npc roommate.

Now what is preventing the students from bunching up within their own clan in their free time. Nothing. And I think that itself will provide some great conflict to overcome. But you won't be bunched up all the time because you will be assigned a mission, a group, and a teacher who will be your supervisor. Your group will not have any of the same clan members as yourself so that will test your character as well and add inner conflict.

Students are restricted to the academy when not on assignment or out with a faculty member. But the academy is very large and your character can sneak out if they so choose. The entire island was home to a rustic village type human community but the Hidden Clans have bought out everyone so no humans are left. The only people on the island are those in the academy but I am sure there are places to explore if you decide to go exploring. There are some Humans working for the academy (specifically for Vampires and Succubi when they need to feed).
And for the age, in Vampires and Succubi and some fae cases, age will be a very different number since they can live for a long time and or age slower than the rest of the clans. It will be during your characters adolescence and maybe one or two years after they started puberty.

CallSign CallSign and Scion Scion y'alls profiles give me a lot of happy happy giddy bubbles of excitement at some of the cool characters who will be in this RP!!

Scion Scion yours will be accepted as soon as you clarify that thing with me haha. But honestly I love yours haha. He cracks me up!

I am soooo torn between a dragon and wolf character XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back