• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; Rules {Closed}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

littleberry

Always giving Free Hugs
RP Rules:
Please Read All of this post. Important information!!

You have to post at least once every two days. If you go more than three days without posting and with no notice, your character will be put into an NPC group so as not to hold anyone else back. After a week of no notice your character will be “killed” and you will be considered kicked out of the RP. If you have to go for an extended period of time and let me know, your character will be held for you in an NPC group where you can come back from and join in at any time.

Players should follow all of RPN rules and regulations for RP conduct. Be nice everyone and respectful.

Do not include any history for your clan without running it by me first. I do have a story arc and will want to make sure it fits in. Most things will so don’t worry but still.

No one can play the Clan leaders… yet. But you can have conversations with them as long as you run what you want to do with them by me first. They are kind of NPC characters but I will make some story arc posts where I use them and they all have important roles in the overall scheme of things.

When assigned a group you will be in that group till you have completed your assigned mission. You can run into other groups on missions and even work together. Y’all can work that out among yourselves. Groups will be a Min. of three people and Max is tbd on how many people and characters we have. You can PM me if you want your character with someone but if you don’t say anything I will just post who you are with. If you are still reading post, “I made it!” before you start your CS so I can see who read and who didn’t haha. When your group has completed your assigned mission then I will let you interact with whoever you want till another group has finished and then I will re-assign groups and you can meet new people.

These assignments will all be leading to the story arc and important for you to complete. I will tell you what your end mission or goal is but what you do and how you get there is up to you. I don’t want to control you or your journey through this world of the Hidden.

Thanks for playing!!

RP Progress
Where the plot/groups are as the RP goes along for people who need to catch up or are new. Events italicized are the current event happening in the Role Play.​
Plot Progress:
  • Rp started
  • Characters were shuttled to a mysterious island, how they got there fuzzy in their minds due to magical fog and Siren captain.
  • Characters boarded a double decker bus which drove them further into the island
  • Characters met Headmistress Adira Orabelle.
  • Characters are roaming and talking and going to Dorm rooms.
Group Progress:
  • Groups have been posted with corresponding faculty supervisor's on Bulletin board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back