• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So quick question, I want to have my witch focused on using plants and herbs for rituals with highly specialized and usually minor effects, would that count as a single power?

Greetings! I'd like to express interest in this idea so I came straight here. Since I take it an elemental of metal would be a big deal, could I also make a witch (though for male i prefer the term warlock) who specializes in making magic inventions? An artificer of sorts.

"I made it!"

Last edited:
I'm following the crowd as of where to say it.. so sorry... Ignore my other question on the group interest check page. I should be creating a character soon ish?
When are you planning to start the roleplay?
Also, can you save a spot in wolf please?
Finally, I made it!

So quick question, I want to have my witch focused on using plants and herbs for rituals with highly specialized and usually minor effects, would that count as a single power?
Since you are using a witch character, witches can use any kind of magic but tend to specialize in one kind, therefore your witch can definitely be focused on plant and herb style spells.

Greetings! I'd like to express interest in this idea so I came straight here. Since I take it an elemental of metal would be a big deal, could I also make a witch (though for male i prefer the term warlock) who specializes in making magic inventions? An artificer of sorts.

"I made it!"
Glad you made it! And an elemental of metal would be a very powerful character but if you limited yourself enough in the beginning I would be open to accepting it as long as there is no OP haha. And yes, honestly the inventions things sounds way more unique and cool!

Also you can have as many characters as you want but only one can be in the top five clans :)

Just going to post this here.
"I made it!"
Cool :)

Yo. Coming out of a long hiatus; I'll have my CS up this evening.
Oh yay!! Looking forward to it. I was a little distracted earlier, family dinner and movie night at wednesdays haha.

I made it!
^.^

Ah, yes. I made it!
Another one!!! Yaaay!

I'm following the crowd as of where to say it.. so sorry... Ignore my other question on the group interest check page. I should be creating a character soon ish?
When are you planning to start the roleplay?
Also, can you save a spot in wolf please?
Finally, I made it!
ETA mentioned was Friday
Thanks for answering for me!! I got distracted irl haha... oops! But also yes I can save you a wolf spot :)

I prefer the artificer anyway. But, should I go with an ambitious mute or a masterpiece-seeking social cripple?

Iunno, whatever floats your boat really. Also I suppose this might be an opportune time to probably start discuss who will room with who deal.

Would it be preferred that we only take one spot of the 5 top clans?

If not, I'd like to reserve one of the vampire spots.

I also have a question: could it be that artifice in witchcraft be something of a lost art? I have an excuse for why my character can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back