• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Iunno, whatever floats your boat really. Also I suppose this might be an opportune time to probably start discuss who will room with who deal.
Good idea, personally I'd prefer a room with someone from a different clan.

Good idea, personally I'd prefer a room with someone from a different clan.

Yeah that’d be fun to do, plus part of the mission statement is ‘hey, maybe these different magical people aren’t so bad after all’. So it’d gel well with that.

It is to my understanding that a big reason for the school's existence is to cultivate positive relations between the clans in case of human discovery. It would fit nicely. The question remains though, do we pick our roommates, or not?

Yeah that’d be fun to do, plus part of the mission statement is ‘hey, maybe these different magical people aren’t so bad after all’. So it’d gel well with that.
That and the differences could lead to an interesting path to friendship once they get past the initial hurdles.

That they would. And isn’t the real treasure the friends we make along the way? And I did see earlier that yes we can talk among each other to see if we want to room up together, and if we don’t specifically ask for someone we’d get one at random.

y'all make my heart happy haha

I also have a question: could it be that artifice in witchcraft be something of a lost art? I have an excuse for why my character can do it.
It could be a rare art. I am still working on more detailed lore tbh, not wanting to scare off people with a whole lot of info right away. But each clan has a sort of records hall with personal accounts of different powers seen in that clan. In witches it would be different magic that has been documented. Hidden history is mostly passed down through oral means and is closely comparable to rumors and legends. But a lot of people believe what history their Clan tells them because they have nothing else that would give them a second or different version.

So Lost art? No. But rare and unique? Yes :)

It is to my understanding that a big reason for the school's existence is to cultivate positive relations between the clans in case of human discovery. It would fit nicely. The question remains though, do we pick our roommates, or not?
That they would. And isn’t the real treasure the friends we make along the way? And I did see earlier that yes we can talk among each other to see if we want to room up together, and if we don’t specifically ask for someone we’d get one at random.
Yesh! Tell me who you want to room with by Friday evening or you get a random.

INFO ALERT: everyone please note an important announcement ^.^

We will be starting the RP on Friday! But I want to do first post so no one post in the main thread till I post the opening scene. Then have fun and go at it. You will have the whole weekend to explore, get to know one another, create enemies and alliances all that. By Monday I will be giving your first group assignments!

Now Friday will roughly go like this:

Friday Morning:(my morning: Time zone CDT) I will post who your groups will be in the CS thread in my first post. So everyone can see it. I will post it again in the Main RP when I create that thread. You then have till the evening to talk to who you will be going on missions with and read their CS and do whatever you want to do :)

Friday Afternoon: I will post roommate list for you to look at. It will have a girl section and boy section. All characters names, ages, and clan will be listed. You can look at that list if you haven't already picked a roommate and message me if you want a roommate or want to be roomed with an NPC. If you don't say anything then I will assign you someone.

Friday Evening: The first post will go out with setting and what your characters could be doing. The finalized group list and who your group's teacher guardian is and roommate lists will also be posted there.

**I am going to be gone on Saturday a little bit but you all can post and interact with whoever for the weekend. I will be here all Friday night and all of Sunday. By Sunday evening we will go to the dorms and Monday wake up and meet with your group and teacher(me) to get your assignments.**

**You can explore the island and the academy, but don't get caught ;)**

Last edited:
Well I guess I'll make an official open invite for a non-witch, non-npc roommate. If anyone is up for it, just let me know.

littleberry littleberry
I made it!
As a genie, should my character be a part of the UAE community that DrBones DrBones has described, or is it possible that my character could be part of another subclan in Alaska?

Last edited:
Well I guess I'll make an official open invite for a non-witch, non-npc roommate. If anyone is up for it, just let me know.

Well suppose, at least at this moment, looking at either DrBones' or Callsign's character or mine. Or one of the others who haven't finished their sheet or what not.

And I'm also throwing my hat to the ring for PC roommates for those who might be interested in that.

Oh, are that many of them unfinished? Maybe I should reconsider the non-witch part so I can have more options.

I'm open to anyone being Hope's roomie, but warn whomever takes the role that the start may be a bit rocky for non-dragons. After all, you're just a myth, right?

That and yeah lot of witches. As for non dragons with the dragon, well, clearly they are either mysterious myths or a legendary legends. And don't quote me on this, but I think they prefer the term "storied persons".

I feel like Torrin may be an interesting roomie for Hope, considering that a year ago she didn't believe ANY of this existed lol.

Roommates anyone?
If so, be prepared for a lot of questioning glances, but no questions. Also, a lot of notes and overall extreme interest in the Hidden World.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back